Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - I could have hammered you. If I was scum with BB or dahen I could presumably just vote you and they woul revote you.

I'm going to look back over BigAl's posts - he kept screwing up people's identities in his charts - repeatedly - and since it turned out he was criminal that may have meant something.

If dahen were scum with BB, i think he'd have hammered by now, he knows I'm not going to vote him and he'd have a win tommorrow anyways after nk'ing TS or SV.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Do we know SV's results from last night's investigation?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:47 am

Why would dahen have hammered BB, especially if BB has a godfatherific investigation immunity? dahen's "reasons" not to vote against BB, after all the "in your face" scummy townie-baiting that BB has put us through... didn't they strike you as both odd, and painfully weak? I dunno, maybe it's just me...

Why would dahen hammer BB? He said adamantly that no, he would not vote for BB today. Given all that BB did, it's a most extraordinary statement.

Skruffsky - can you explain this? I don't get it.

"If dahen were scum with BB, [...]
he knows I'm not going to vote him
and [/b]he'd have a win tommorrow anyways[/b] after nk'ing TS or SV."

dahen would win after NK'ing me or spectrumvoid... as scum. Even you can't get dahen as scum out of your head. ;-)

You didn't answer my earlier question. What item did you get from dahen? I'd like to make my own independent opinion about this.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

You are misinterpreting what I am saying, TS.
If Dahen is scum, he could easily just hammer BB, wether they are his partner or not.
Dahen's cleared in my eyes, because of the item. So killing off their own partner to get to a 3 man endgame with a person they know will vote with them, he's already got it made. :P Plus it would make the only person not lynching BB-scum an easy lynch in the morning.

It's nto that I can't get dahen as scum out of my head - I am simply looking at people's relationships with each other right now,a nd who or what is what with who.

TS, to be honest, you are lynch hungry today. :P
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:59 pm

I know dahen could
easily
hammer BB, but why would he? He'd rather be 2 scum tomorrow, no? If we mislynch NOW, he wins, no? So he'd much rather NOT vote for BB, if they are scum partners.

So I totally don't think that the fact that dahen did not hammer BB means that dahen is not scum. On the contrary. I believe that he didn't hammer BB because he is scum. If dahen is not scum... well... I still think that BB is scum. The evidence is overwhelming, and I cannot ignore it. Between dahen and BB... BB is 100x scummier than dahen.

And I really want to know what that "item" is. I want to be able to judge for myself whether that clears him or not. I don't trust your opinion. If the item does clear dahen, I'll get off his case.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I don't think Toaster Strudel is scum. I don't think Dahen is scum. I am not sure abuot spectrum void. Blackberry's hesitancy to at least fully state what his purpose in the town is, is unsettling. So. Because I think that if there is scum, spectrum void and blackberry are it, I'm going to suggest we lynch spectrum void today, and if that doesn't work, blackberry tommorrow. Because if SV isn't scum, than BB must be a one man team, which is unbalanced.

I would love to explain exactly what the item does - with Dahen's permission. I would like to do the explaining, though, because I'm the one who owns it now, and I want to be in control of what is said.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yes, I'd like to hear exactly what the item does. I too think that dahen is scummy, so it'll make a lot of sense to know exactly what his ability is. I'd also like dahen to reveal all his actions.

TS: Last night, I investigated Skruffs. Alignment unchanged.

I need to go check my notes for something. Later.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I figured out a lot of stuff in the shower, about some of the things Dahen has done.

Blackberry, help us out, give us some flavor about your role.
Or at least say you can't discuss it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackleg_Miner

Interesting. A song about a black leg miner.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:03 pm

Post by dahen »

SV and TS both screams to know what the item does.
Is it
A) of general curiosity and desire to be in control
B) for the purpose of clearing me as town
C) for the purpose of figuring out who is scum.
D) because they are scum and want the information

I don't care at all for A.
I would care for B if I felt the need for it, but I don't see this day's lynch is concerning me. And since Skruffs+dahen as scum would have won ages ago, you might want to listen to him clearing me. Even if you don't believe him (thinking he is scum or a decieved townie) you will not have a reason to lynch me today.
For the purpose of C, it will not help you today.

SV and TS should know this by now. I think they are in category A or D.

If we lynch SV today and myself or Skruffs is gone tomorrow (the most likely choices) we will get to an endgame with:
TS
BB
dahen/Skruffs

In a situation like that I will probably be voting BB. That means that if TS is alone as scum, she would win and I would hate myself for very long for letting it happen.

And if we lynch TS today I will probably vote BB tomorrow as well, meaning SV would win as sole scum.

This means that if BB is sole scum, we win.
If SV+TS is scum we win.
If SV or TS is alone scum we either win today or lose tomorrow.

If Skruffs is alone scum then we probably lose no matter what we do.

I have already told you that I won't support a lynch of BB today because I can't see him in a pair and a possible pair must have the priority today.

I will be voting TS or SV. Skruffs has already made a case for preferring SV since she could also be in a SV+BB pair. However, since we probably must take out BB tomorrow, we must also consider the relative possiblities of TS or SV being alone scums. I'll take a look at that.

And Skruffs, nice quote of SV there after she stating that she thought Zindaras was scummy. SV, we are missing an answer from you on the subject.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:16 am

Well it's true that dahen and Skruffs cannot possibly be scum together. That's a fact. But it doesn't mean that one of you is not scum.

If "Black Leg Miner" is some sort of hint from Skruffs about the item... then I believe it as a possible flavor and I would be willing to leave it at that.

Your endgame scenario is a bit wrong, I think it's a typo.

It should be, after the nightkill goes through:

Townie 1
Townie 2
BB

The mafia (BB) might nightkill me because I am so rabid with BB, or Skruffs because he's so townie. But Skruffs in indecisive, so they might leave him alive for that reason. They have a better hope of convicing Skruffs than me. Same with dahen. I am stubborn, they're wishy-washy (sorry guys, I love you *wink*).

So let's suppose:
Townie 1
Townie 2
BB

If BB is sole scum, we can win today.

I'd rather lynch BB today, and SV tomorrow. No? What would be wrong with that. I'd rather eliminate the biggest scum first. If BB is scum, and the game continues after that, I will be delighted to vote for SV.

Dahen - what is wrong with lynching BB first, and SV second? If you give a good answer, I will switch my vote.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 am

'Cuz you know guys, if SV was scum with BB, she wouldn't have RUSHED to bus him.

The speed at which she voted him makes be believe that she's not scum with him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

A) Blackleg was Bogre's satanic role, way back when. Nobody knew what a blackleg was. A blackleg miner (remember that flavor wise, the miners unearthed something that started this whole mess) broke strike lines, they'd be called scabs nowadays.

The thing that makes it hard to agree with you, TS, is that you start from your assumptions - that BB is scum - and work backwards. None of us that are townies *know* that BB is scum, even though he is the obvious choice. So to say that the endgame is a typo and it should be "Townie townie blackberry" is *really* just saying that you think BB is scum, and isn't contributing.
Likewise, clearing SV of being scum because she ran to bus BB *WITH YOU* , does NOT clear SV, it just makes it more likely SV is scum with you.

You're being as silly headed and stubborn as BB is about claiming, which is funny, ebcause that's what you are voting BB for, for the most part.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:25 am

Oh, I knew about blackleg miners because I have an old LP by folksy group Steeleye Span that I used to listen to a lot, and they have a song called "Black Leg Miner."

For the rest... sorry, I find it hard to even consider the possibility that BB is town!

I agree that from your point of view, SV's rush to vote "BB" with me, might mean that she's scum with me, but me, I know I am town, so I am more certain of my insight into SV's behavior than you are, because you do not know for a fact that I am town, like I do.

I may be silly headed and stubborn, but at least
I am not withholding very important information from the town, still, like, say, the flavor of my role.

;-)

So... why can't we lynch BB today, and SV tomorrow? I am not that stubborn that if someone gives me a good answer, I wouldn't change my mind. Because although I find dahen's
behavior
scummy, I am willing to go along with Skruff's "confirmation" of dahen though I am being deprived knowledge of the flavor of the item.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:37 am

Post by dahen »

TS wrote: I'd rather lynch BB today, and SV tomorrow. No? What would be wrong with that. I'd rather eliminate the biggest scum first. If BB is scum, and the game continues after that, I will be delighted to vote for SV.
Interesting, but how?
The primary basis for voting SV is the possiblity of you and SV being scum together, something you of course will never admit. We have discussed the possibility of SV+BB being scum as well, but naturally with that grouping BB will be just as good a lynch. I could try to make you a case where SV is the only scum (and I will for another purpose), but from YOUR point of view it would still be better to lynch BB since you believe he might be scum with me. Luckily your vote for SV isn't needed.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen - I don't think you ever stated your role name. Like peasant, procurer, plebian, etc - what is your name? Just to confnirm something I'm thinking.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Great. So we have to relynch the person we already know is town. v.v v.v v.v
Here.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:23 am

unvote!
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

>_>
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Lalalalala.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IT's night again, right, so people are doing their night action stuffs.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:07 pm

Post by dahen »

mod wrote: >_>
What is this supposed to mean? In what state is this game?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 am

It's night, but the mod's post was lost. We lynched that freak BB, who turned out to be a freakin' mason, and now it's night.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

BB is a mason... *zzz*
Blank.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Blackberry was a town aligned Mason
according to church and cops. He was lynched. It is Night 6 (starting about a week ago or something).
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”