Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:19 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

scotmany12 wrote:Once again lalm, you bought up no valid points against me. And no, that was an honest question. Not to mention that it doesn't change my opinion on you because any relatively intelligent scum would have answered the same way.
Sadly this is not intelligence but honesty.
You know, maybe you should try bringing up some valid points against me, twito, and skruffs intstead of just saying that we are scum. It just makes you look even scummier.
I have brought up PLENTY of points against Skruffs. And one point that could link Skruffs and Twito, two of the scummiest positions in this game. But scumminess of their posts and your posts should be enough to convince the reader... I wanted to undertake an elaborate comprehensive commentary on Twito, but I found the essence of his scumminess is quite a fragile, unseizable thing, that whenever I would try to expound on it my words seemed very inadequate to describe it... But you don't have to be able to describe something to smell it and retch. I urge every last player (here I'm getting out of my seat, gazing one at a time into each of you, with stern beady eyes, wagging my finger, demanding you be honest with yourselves) to smell it and retch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM - you mean the post where we say that we should let them both live, and only one will be killed?
Doesn't that mean you think there is only one kill per night?
Which means you think the criminologists aren't real roles? Because the criminologists are around to determine which (of obviously more than one choice) role killed someone.

Not making much sense.

Also - It's going to be hard to get the entire active portion of the game to consider themselves as scum. I'm not scum. But I'd like to ask everyone who is not scum buddies with me to please join in in ending the day.

The biggest problem that you guys are facing is the way in which you are defending y yourselves - you are saying you are obviously town and we are stupid for not believing you, when there's no real evidence to suggest that - if you had claimed millers, or something, i would have probably not been so insistent, but you raen't. You're just happily defending yourselves, sometimes contradicting yourselves in teh same sentence, misconstruing what yourselves and others are saying and basically saying "We say we are town together so we are and you are scummy for not believing us" .. that's not helpful. :P Asking for modkills is not helpful. FOSing everyone who pays attention to you, is not helpful.

If you are town, then yes, it sucks to be mislynched day one, but from my viewpoint, you rae not doing anything that is going to convince other people otherwise. :P
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Skruffs wrote:The biggest problem that you guys are facing is the way in which you are defending y yourselves - you are saying you are obviously town and we are stupid for not believing you, when there's no real evidence to suggest that
I don't think I ever said I'm obviously town, or that people are stupid for not believing I am. What is regrettable is the arguments being accepted by some people I think are town.
You're just happily defending yourselves, sometimes contradicting yourselves in teh same sentence, misconstruing what yourselves and others are saying and basically saying "We say we are town together so we are and you are scummy for not believing us" .. that's not helpful. :P Asking for modkills is not helpful. FOSing everyone who pays attention to you, is not helpful.
Skruffs, why don't you finally show where there are contradictions in the same sentence, or where what other people are saying is being misconstrued (other than by yourself, constantly), or where I've said anything like what you've quoted, or where I've FOSed everyone who pays attention to me.

Your claim that Battle Mage thinks Rand is more likely scum than myself has been trashed, but you don't add up to this at all, and then have the gall to make criticisms like the above.

Incidentally if we had gotten modkills like I asked, I'd be lynched by now. Why don't you reflect on that while I tapdance.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:00 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Seriously. I'm amazed we're still on day 1. With 2 people claiming the same role, I thought it's pretty obvious. I've read through page 32-36, and I find nothing that convinces me that both claims are true. Even if we could have 2 of the same role in the game, it's unlikely for them to be of the same alignment. And rather obviously I trust the one who claimed first.

mod: we need prods.
Blank.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:07 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

I don't blame you. It makes sense. It's the other, lousy arguments that are irking me.

I notice my previous post was my 69th, LOL
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:53 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Rand Althor: 7th april. A prod might be in order.
Cheesefan: 4th march
Twito: 2nd march
StallingChamp (replacing Zarvok): 13th march
Sailor Jerry(replacing Keys Myaths): 7th april (stated LA.)
Mole: 22nd Feb
Paper: stated he needed to be replaced.
TheJiveMachine: 24th march
Wizardcat: 6th march
Pevergreen: 24th feb.

Mod/back-up mod: please do something.
Blank.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Jalyn »

mod
Did Patrick let you know that he started another replacement list for 61? There were three offers in that thread.

Also, deadline?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, but multiple killing roles are unlikely to be co-ordinated enough to necessarily NK both. even with 2 scum groups, there is a good chance only 1 criminologist would be NKed.

the fact is, there isnt alot more we can say. I am utterly convinced that Lalm is protown, and im amazed that no-one else can see it. If im wrong, i guess ive made a total cock up, but if im right, ive just helped the town save a power role. Forgive me for taking the logical approach and sticking with my convictions.

I believe it is YOU who is acting scummy, by insisting on ending the day, and quite literally begging for someone YOU DONT EVEN THINK IS SCUM to get lynched.

your general joy at seeing Lalm get nearer to a lynch is sickening. If the town doesnt lynch you tomorrow, then i think we can safely say that the scum will win-coz believe me, scum dont come alot easier than that! :roll:
BM
Skruffs wrote:BM - you mean the post where we say that we should let them both live, and only one will be killed?
Doesn't that mean you think there is only one kill per night?
Which means you think the criminologists aren't real roles? Because the criminologists are around to determine which (of obviously more than one choice) role killed someone.

Not making much sense.

Also - It's going to be hard to get the entire active portion of the game to consider themselves as scum. I'm not scum. But I'd like to ask everyone who is not scum buddies with me to please join in in ending the day.

The biggest problem that you guys are facing is the way in which you are defending y yourselves - you are saying you are obviously town and we are stupid for not believing you, when there's no real evidence to suggest that - if you had claimed millers, or something, i would have probably not been so insistent, but you raen't. You're just happily defending yourselves, sometimes contradicting yourselves in teh same sentence, misconstruing what yourselves and others are saying and basically saying "We say we are town together so we are and you are scummy for not believing us" .. that's not helpful. :P Asking for modkills is not helpful. FOSing everyone who pays attention to you, is not helpful.

If you are town, then yes, it sucks to be mislynched day one, but from my viewpoint, you rae not doing anything that is going to convince other people otherwise. :P
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

<3 u BM.
Wait until later, I have a post satisfying Lalm's demands that I go over your posts and poitn out inconsistencies. You all better clear out your internet cache. I make big posts. <3 <3 <3
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Fircoal »

LAml, and BM, you keep on saying Scotmany, Skruffs, And Twito are scummy. But I have yet to see any proof behind hind them but your case on Skruffs. ALso you've frequintly changed your targets. You've choosen SCotmany, Skruffs, Kison and Twito all as scum in different posts, and you don't stick to one of them for a long time. You also haven't proven your defense.

Also, who here orinigally signed up for this game and is actually still posting.
I am. Who else?
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

no-i dont believe i ever said that Twito was scummy. Certainly i dont find him so. Neither do i think Kison is scummy, assuming Lalm is town. It is only if Lalm comes up scum that i think Kison will be a prime suspect.
As it stands, Skruffs and Scotmany are 2 of the scummiest people here, and i have made a strong case against both them.
YOU on the other hand, have failed to make much impact in this game atall. Its not enough just to SAY you are playing. You actually have to contribute.
@Skruffs-oh goody, more crap for me to delve through. No offence, but i expect i can find 10 inconsistencies of yours, for every 1 of mine. :P

as a note, i actually disagree with SV's post (which Lalm agreed to). I find it odd that we have multiple criminologists, but i think that it is probably the truth. I dont think that a Mafia-Affiliated criminologist would work btw.

BM

Fircoal wrote:LAml, and BM, you keep on saying Scotmany, Skruffs, And Twito are scummy. But I have yet to see any proof behind hind them but your case on Skruffs. ALso you've frequintly changed your targets. You've choosen SCotmany, Skruffs, Kison and Twito all as scum in different posts, and you don't stick to one of them for a long time. You also haven't proven your defense.

Also, who here orinigally signed up for this game and is actually still posting.
I am. Who else?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Fircoal wrote:LAml, and BM, you keep on saying Scotmany, Skruffs, And Twito are scummy. But I have yet to see any proof behind hind them but your case on Skruffs.
I'm sad to hear that...
ALso you've frequintly changed your targets. You've choosen SCotmany, Skruffs, Kison and Twito all as scum in different posts, and you don't stick to one of them for a long time.
I wish to expose all of them as scum. Though I'm not actually that sure Kison is scum. Dragon Phoenix is a higher probability scum than Kison I would say.
You also haven't proven your defense.
I'm not sure what you mean by this?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Except that you haven't made a good case against me BM. The only thing you have done is called me scum. You keep saying that you made a case against me, but you never did that. Maybe if you are so convinced that I am scum then you should actually start creating a case against me.

Fircoal, I originally signed up for this game as well.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Replacements:
John replaces Mole
AlexPaoletti replaces Cheesefan.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:59 pm

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Welcome replacements!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*sigh*
Permanent V/LA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mod, it's been a week - could I request a votecoutn for the new replacements?
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:12 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

Thank god for replacements.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:44 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

i must repeat the sentiments of MoS-*sigh*. :roll:
Scotmany, ive reiterated the case against you on multiple occassions, you obviously just have reading trouble. If you care to look back at the last 5 or 6 pages, you will see there is enough evidence against you to lynch you on the spot.

Oh, and i have a message for our new replacements:
Dont be bullied into hammering Lalm. Read the thread, and form your own opinions, before you allow yourself to witness the scum propaganda we have had lately. If you genuinely think Lalm is scum, then please feel free to vote for him, but DONT JUST VOTE FOR HIM FOR CONVENIENCE's sake! Others, rightfully, feel the day has been long enough, but a mislynch would be even worse after this amount of time.
Heres hoping you see sense. :)
BM

scotmany12 wrote:Except that you haven't made a good case against me BM. The only thing you have done is called me scum. You keep saying that you made a case against me, but you never did that. Maybe if you are so convinced that I am scum then you should actually start creating a case against me.

Fircoal, I originally signed up for this game as well.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:46 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Please, let this day end. at least one of Lalm, Rand, and BM are scum. let's lynch one of them soon.
Not a dayvig.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Kison (2) -- Twito, pevergreen,
Rand Althor (1) -- John
Battle Mage (3) -- Wizardcat, AlexPaoletti, Rand Althor
Scotmany12 (1) -- StallingChamp
TheJiveMachine (1) -- Sailor Jerry
Lalmtreasteek (9) -- Kison, Fircoal, Mastermind of Sin, Dragon Phoenix, Spectrumvoid, Jalyn, Scotmany12, Skruffs, ac1983fan
Spectrumvoid (1) -- Battle Mage
Skruffs (1) -- Lalmtreasteek

Not Voting: Paper, TheJiveMachine
21 alive, 11 to lynch.

I'm not sure I'm really meant to be the one doing it as backup mod, but I'm going to impose a deadline. The deadline is April the 18th, 11 am GMT. This is mainly because everyone seems to want to end today. 6 votes is enough to lynch someone at deadline.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:42 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Ok. If the replacements don't kill me the deadline will.

I'm mafia. When I first replied to Rand Althor's claim, I slipped up. Because actually criminologist is MY safe claim. I don't really understand what is "safe" about it if Rand Althor really is a criminologist though. The only thing I can think of is that maybe it's Rand Althor's safe claim also, and I was supposed to see his claim and then not use mine and instead use something else. So I would have to guess that Rand Althor is a serial killer or a cult maybe. Because it makes no sense to me that I would have it as a safe claim when it's actually in the game. If that IS the case, once Rand is dead, I will be asking the mod what was up :x

Thanks for the game everybody. And goooo mafia, hope my partner can win! :twisted:

unvote, vote: Lalmtreasteek
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:05 am

Post by ac1983fan »

what do you mean, it was you safe claim?
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lalm, you just hurt your partner (singular) more than you know.
You put up a good fight, though. Woo!

1983 - the mod gives scum 'safe claims' that they can pretend to be incase they are forced into claiming. It's to prevent the game from being broken.
Somehow we got the only two people in the game to have that as a role/safe claim to call that out.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:20 am

Post by ac1983fan »

aah... So that means either
a.Lalm's making it up
b.Rand pulled his claim out of his ass
Not a dayvig.