Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Zindaras »

This game has brought me much sadness.

Much, much sadness.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I can't *wait* to read what actually happened.
Start running, mod. :D
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:38 am

Post by bigAl »

This looks like a very interesting setup...
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Zindaras wrote:This game has brought me much sadness.

Much, much sadness.
Zindykins, you shoulda seen it coming in your crystal ball!
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:58 am

SV, you musta been the corrupt Coroner!
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:46 am

Post by dahen »

SV, I would expect nothing but Satan herself.
I was Town. I still can't understand Skruff's BB vote, but I'll live with it. This is however the most emotional game I've been in. I was so angry at times, mostly at TS *wink*. I'm over it now, though.

The setup will be very interesting as well as the night choices. I gave totems to Fritzler, Thesp and Skruffs. The totems had no effect on me if I kept them (at least, so said the mod).
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:51 am

Dahen, how come you were mad at me? boohooo. I am still sure that BB was scum, especially since you are now confirming that you were Town. Why can't you understand Skruff's BB vote? BB's claim was crazy, and he was completely bonkers the whole game!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

dahen - did the totem you gave thesp allow him to steal votes?
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:36 am

Post by dahen »

Skruffs: no. I targetted him the night he died.

TS: Well, because I felt you were generally unhelpful at the start, voted a claimed cop, gave up on discussion because of the lost vote, confused me with others, forgot what I had claimed and not claimed and never seemed to understand my points. It could just as well be me that explained badly, but I was trying so hard and I felt it didn't matter what I said. No hard feelings though. I apologize if I was rude towards you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

You hid your abilities well dahen and even used something that could have been damning to help clear yourself. very nice.

I guess SV's lynched so I might as well let you all know, I was not actually a townie. :)
I'm actually a "Paleontologist, Neutral aligned". I am from a different country, and was sent here to collect data and specimens from the local poulace. I just had to make it to final two with a non-satanic, and if I did, I kill who ever is left and take them back home with me to be mounted and put on display in a museum.

*gets out the butterfly net and grins at Toaster Strudel*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

(That's why I wound up voting Blackberry - I didn't think there would be two neutral survivors, and i was afraid he might be a colleague or something >.> )
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:09 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Did I say this game was over?

Zindaras is dead, he shan't be talkin'.

I'll get to posting stuff later tonight hopefully.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

err
>.>
Vote: Spectrumvoid

Just in case.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:21 am

Skruffs wrote: I just had to make it to final two with a non-satanic, and if I did, I kill who ever is left and take them back home with me to be mounted and put on display in a museum.

*gets out the butterfly net and grins at Toaster Strudel*
Not such a bad way to finish the game for me, I'd rather you have a Toaster Strudel in your museum, than a Pop Tart! I always wanted to be famous.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:25 am

dahen wrote: TS: Well, because I felt you were generally unhelpful at the start, voted a claimed cop, gave up on discussion because of the lost vote, confused me with others, forgot what I had claimed and not claimed and never seemed to understand my points. It could just as well be me that explained badly, but I was trying so hard and I felt it didn't matter what I said. No hard feelings though. I apologize if I was rude towards you.
I am just dumb! I didn't notice you were rude! But now that Skruffs has revealed his evil plan... don't you wish you would have given your totem to an idiot instead! :wink:
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Vote Count:

SpectrumVoid 2 (SV and TS)

TS and Skruffs sit around babbling back and forth for a while until finally SV comes into the picture. SV steps up onto a stool and wraps a noose around her neck. She then shouts "C'mon guys, I can't do this all by myself. I'm going to need somebody to-"

and then TS kicked the stool out from under her, just to see her fall and see her neck snap. Skruffs runs up and kicks her for good measure. Spectrumvoid was found by the church to be a Satanic Aligned Wizard. The police came to the conclusion that she was none other than a Criminal Aligned Wizard.

Town wins!!! Huzzuh!!

I'll bring up roles and fun stuff and such now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, SV! TAKE THAT!
So as I was saying toaster strudel, you can't really enjoy the FULL benefits of an all liquid diet WITHOUT also having a tracheostomy.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Now keep in mind, the files I were given were incomplete and I had to finish up a lot of it. I didn't even have any alignments of players (what they showed up as on death), and I think I only have a hard copy of that right now, I may have to add that to this later.

There was no criminal mafia, only a satanic mafia.

I. Roles

Scum

Self Aligned
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1. Devil (Bogre)

There are many names for you,
Self Aligned Devil.
But here, they call you Blackleg. You poured your malice, your hatred, and contempt for all things good into the land and it poured out black bile from the meadow. You are Satan himself, the pure manifestation of all evil poured into one confined twisted soul.

You have come to the meadow of sorrow for one purpose…to collect the souls to add to the damned. You tempt the living to sway to your path forever with a contract promising power and success, worldy pleasures. You have a tool box of promises and gifts you can give. You may write your own contract, with whatever terms you please, using what is given. Once something is written in a contract and taken, you may not offer it again. You may offer multiple things in your contracts.

You may put whatever terms you’d like into your contracts, but it must include that the signer of the contract must eternally damn himself to your servitude, meaning upon their death, they will be shown as “damned aligned.” They will automatically lose for being damned aligned. These facts must be present, or else you will sign away objects in your toolbox for nothing.

You do not need to tell them that you are the Devil himself. All they are told is a grinning man dressed in cowboy garb with dark skin offers them this contract with the words “think it over.”

They also must be informed of one more thing: that the terms of this contract expire in three game days, irrevocably. You may shorten the time if you like, but it cannot be longer then three days. All consequences, bad and good, go away. Damnation and any gifts granted.

You cannot offer a contract to yourself.

You win if the amount of the damned is equal or greater then the amount of players alive at the end of the game, regardless of you are alive or not.

The toolbox:
Immunity from nightkill
Immunity from lynches
Immunity from any kind of night target that is non death related
Nightly PO Investigation Ability
Nightly Doctor Ability
Nightly Roleblocker Ability
Nightly Vigging Ability
Nightly Post Restriction Ability (Player can make up post restrictions and give them to a player of their choice)
Hex a player so his role no longer works ever (until expiration of contract)
Hex a player so he always comes up scum or in a negative fashion in investigations
Hex a player so he comes up scum upon death
Hex a player so he comes up innocent upon death
Hex a player so he comes up a role of their choice upon death
Hex a player so they are removed from the game until the contract expires
Hex a player so they are given a nightly faulty investigation ability of “Insane”
Hex a player so they are given a nightly faulty investigation ability of “Paranoid”
Hex a player so they are given a nightly faulty investigation ability of “Naive”
Create a contract of your own terms, being given a copy of the toolbox, and give it to a player of your choice and they have no choice in the matter to sign it as long as it has three “gifts” from the toolbox

If you run out of toolbox items…you will not be getting anymore, so be careful with them.
4/25/07
After they sign the contract, a pentagram will burn onto their hand, showing that they are now your property. It is…the devil’s mark.

After you write the contract, send it to the GO. The GO will send it at the start of day to whoever you’d like to send it to. They will have the remainder of the day to decide what they would like to do with it, decline or accept. If they accept, the contract comes into affect starting at night. If they decline, after day, they can no longer choose to take the contract. They may, however, attempt to solicit you again by asking the moderator to talk to you. You will be informed during the day about this, and must choose to decline or accept sending another contract to them. (You may write new terms for the contract.)

Again, you win if the amount of damned players are equal or greater then the amount of players at the end of the game plus one. (If you die, players are still bound to the terms of the contract, what ever they may be. You win independently at the end of the game, and even if you are dead.)

You may send up to two contracts per night, but they may not contain the same offer in both in case both are accepted.
Church Death: ???
Constable Death: ???

2. Reverend (Thestatusquo)

This town is going to Hell. The devil himself has touched this land. And it is only by your actions, living and acting out the will of God,
Self Aligned Reverend Serial Killer
, that will save the Earth from eternal damnation. All must be purged. No one may survive; all have been tainted by the wicked touch of he who is the fallen angel.

Each night, you will reenact a method of death contained in the holy scriptures, to put the fear of God into these heathens. You will make them believe, even if it makes them believe by the taste of the very fire.

As the holy reverend, you are immune to all of the non-death effects from those touched by the devil, and are beyond suspicion from the non-supernatural.

You only “win” in this life by saving the town…by ensuring everyone except yourself is dead.
Church Death: Town Aligned Reverend
Constable Death: Self Aligned Reverend Serial Killer

Satanic Aligned
3. Witch (Blackberry/CrashTextDummy/TheEyeofMordor)

You are the proverbial “mafia don” in this band of Satanic followers. You were a simple midwife, before they murdered your husband on trumped up charges to get his claims to the mines. And you made them pay, you made sure of it. You sold your very soul to Lucifier himself and he granted you the power to hold sway over others,
Satanic Aligned Witch.

You pick who to send out to perform the kill each night, and who you shall murder. You have no special abilities beyond this, and carry the mark of the damned.

You are aligned with Shadowlurker, Spectrumvoid, and Threewordname in your Satanic “mafia.” You may only talk during night with your mafiates.

You win when none but the Satanic Aligned remain.
Church Death: Satanic Aligned Witch.
Constable Death: Criminal Aligned “Witch”
4. Warlock (Shadowlurker)

You sold your soul to the devil for power and fortune. You bled your hand dry until no more blood would come and you were filled with demonic power, and a pentagram burned onto the very spot where you pricked your hand and allowed Satan within you. And with your brethren, you signed a pact, agreeing you would get your revenge on those who ruined your life, the miners…the town…humanity…

Amongst the wizard and witch, you are a
Satanic Aligned Warlock
. You feed off of lies and hatred, so your gift from the damned clearly would stem from such.

Each night, you can send the vision of a member of the town to haunt a player of your choice. They will scream horrible, vulgar things and be cursed with the Mark of the Devil, which you yourself bear for three days, and for each day they have it, they will be filled with horrible pain that comes as if from pin pricks.

You are aligned with TheEyeofMordor, Spectrumvoid, and Threewordname in your Satanic “mafia.” You may only talk during night with your mafiates.

You win when none but the Satanic Aligned remain.
Church Death: Satanic Aligned Warlock
Constable Death: Town Aligned Citizen

5. Wizard (Spectrumvoid)

You flow with the arcane energy of the damned,
Satanic Aligned Wizard.
You cast spells and enchantments to fool those of simple minds. Each night, you may cast an illusion on a player of your choice. They will appear to be on death what your wicked spell has covered them to be. (You get to pick the role and alignment they show up on as death.) In addition, they will appear to have or not have the mark depending on your discretion in investigation or other examination.

Your enchantments are tied to your lifeforce. If you would die, so would they, and the truth would shine through the illusions you have cast.

As for how you fell from moral standards…not even you remember. It is a secret lost to time, that you yourself are probably hiding, revealed only upon your death. The only thing that remains is the Mark of the Devil.

You are aligned with TheEyeofMordor, Shadowlurker, and Threewordname in your Satanic “mafia.” You may only talk during night with your mafiates.

You win when none but the Satanic aligned remain.
Church Death: Satanic Aligned Wizard.
Constable: Criminal Aligned “Wizard”

Alko Notes: Wizard’s ability trumps Devils “Damned Aligned”

6. Familiar (zindaras/Threewordname)

You are the
Satanic Aligned Familiar.
You are merely an imp, with no powers of any kind beside a warm body. Your life is maintained by the presence of the witch, and if she would die, you would as well.

You are aligned with TheEyeofMordor, Shadowlurker, and Spectrumvoid in your Satanic “mafia.” You may only talk during night with your mafiates.

You win when only the Satanic Aligned remain.
Churc

Town

7. Pirate (Thesp/Rangerofthenorth)
A raider of the coast, you are a
town aligned pirate.
You make your way by robbing others of their possessions, thoughtlessly ruining their lives to make profit for yourself. If they have a night role, you steal it the function of it for one night. Some roles you cannot steal, and some roles do not have abilities, so sometimes you will take their ability to vote away for two days in order to gain a “flexible double vote” for one.

A flexible double vote is where you have the ability to double vote, but on two different people, if you did so desire.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Alko’s Notes: a vote that is taken away will still appear in the vote count normally, but won’t be considered in the lynch.

8. Coroner (thok/armlx)

A medical examiner of the dead, it is your profession to determine cause of death and to identify the traits and name of corpses. It is no surprise then that you would be called in this time of unrest to be an investigator, if you will.

Each night, you may examine a dead corpse of your choice. You will learn their role name and alignment, even if it differs from what has been given to you.

9. Indian (dahen/marli)

The white man took your lands. He took your traditions and he took your very way of life. You are a
town aligned Indian
, and your kind has never been looked favorably in this parts. You do not believe in the white man’s silly “devil” nor do you fear even the white man himself, although they fear you and the forest in which you live.

They never trust your kind. No matter what evidence is given, it will always come out in a manner that is skewed to prove you are a heartless savage. Thus, you are doomed from the very get go. And that is why…that is why you have come to get revenge on these people, these people who have hurt you. They call it a witch hunt, you call it a good chance to hang some of the pale faces.

An expression coined that you live up to is “Indian Giver.” You give things to people, but take them without warning…and without any notice to them. You have three totems to pass around…one you may give each night.

The first totem you give will expire after one night and day of passing since it was bestowed upon the recipient. The second will expire after two, and the third after three. The three totems are:
The Totem of the Fox: Immunity to investigation.
The Totem of the Forest: Immunity to lynches.
The Totem of the Night: Immunity to night kill.

You win as long as all threats to the town are eliminated. As much as you hate the oppressors, you love the land more and know that foul things brew for it.

Alko’s Notes: Cannot give items to himself. After a totem has been given, he cannot give out the same totem until he takes it back. He can still give away more than one totem at a time, as long as it’s a new totem he’s giving away. Totems don’t start taking effect until the following night.

10. Statistic Keeper (Hurrikaty)

It is your job to file the known facts each night and make sure all is correct,
town aligned Statistic Keeper.
You may pick a player of your choice each night and see what their profile says about their occupation or name, depending on what is applicable at the time.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

11. Paladin (creampuffeater)

Holy and righteous are thee,
town aligned paladin.
You stand for truth and the light. And you shall prosecute all those who bear the mark, the Mark of the Devil, those who have put themselves in league with Satan himself. You shall douse them in the holy water of the light. If they be holy, no ill will will come to them, but if they bear the mark, it will cause their souls to bleed the black dust and their hands to sear as if flesh smeared against metal, revealing to you that they be a wicked demon.

12. Richard M. Nixon (Fritzler)

You are the ex-commander-in-chief,
Town Aligned Richard M. Nixon
. Due to the horrible Watergate scandal, you are a miller to cop investigation since no one trusts you. In rage, you’ve gone out Rambo style and bought AK-47s to go hunting those you think are wicked scum and deserve a severe lesson in major ass kicking. Each night, you may kill a player of your choice.

13. Village Doctor (coron)

You are the local
town aligned Village Doctor.
Medicine isn’t really perfected in the 1600s, so somethings you can fix, and some things ya can’t. Sometimes you make a problem worse when there isn’t even really one because you simply don’t know better. Each night, you either save a person from death if they’re dying, or roleblock them through excessive blood loss if there’s nothing wrong with them. It’s a favorite of yours, bleeding…especially with leeches.

14. Constable (olio)

The local courthouse has sent you,
town aligned constable
, to look around town to discover who is causing the trouble around here. Each night, you may go around and investigate a player of your choice and see what their alignment is according to the clues you collect.

Mod Notes: Investigation results always turn up as what the local court would find them to be naturally.

15. Minister (klebian/wuffles_II)

The church hath found a mission for you,
town aligned minister.
Your next good work shalt be to find those who are morally impure and investigate their lives and souls, so we may be able to determine who deserves the noose. Each night, investigate a player, and see what their alignment, found with the Holy Word.

Mod Notes: Investigation results always turn up as what the local church would find them to be naturally.

16. Peasant (Skruffs/Illumnia)

You are but a mere
town aligned peasant.
You are starving to death every day, with no food to go around. You have no skills or talents, and merely are common, every day run of the mill.

17. Plebian (KaleiÐoscøpe/mert)

A simple
town aligned plebian
, you simply are a resident of the city and nothing more. You have the everyday skills such as voting and opinions. However, you sense something terribly wrong is going on here, and that you should do everything in your power to help stop it.

18. Pauper (Toaster Strudel)

You sold everything you had and more,
town aligned pauper.
You’re living on the streets and have nothing to look forward to in life. You’re just an average, vanilla, run of the mill guy.

19. Purtian (Primate)

You are a man of God, one of those who lives a narrow live…a
town aligned Purtian.
You live your life according the Bible. If you would violate one of the ten commandments with your posting habits, you will lose your ability to vote the next day to repent. Here are the modified ten commandments for this game:

You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself an idol.
You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God.
Remember the Sabbath, and keep it holy. (Do not post on Sundays.)
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder. (You shall not Hammer.)
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (You shalt not lie.)
You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house.

You win when all of the threats to the town are eliminated.

20. Teacher (Save The Dragons)

You are the
town aligned teacher.
It is your job to educate this poor, rural backwater superstitious town on the proper use of their abilities and knowledge, to help the stupid unfortunates. Each night, and for that night only, you will improve a player’s role to a higher function or working level. You may only target the same player once.

Alko Notes: Effects are permanent, Player not aware of motivation.
Reverend would probably be able to hit through roleblocking and doctoring effects. Overconviction.

I.i Individual Players’ Role

Green is dead
Thesp/Rangerofthenorth: Pirate
Primate: Purtian
Coron: Village Doctor
Bogre: Devil
spectrumvoid: Wizard
Klebian/wuffles_II: Minister
Thestatusquo: Reverend
Dahen/marli: Indian
Blackberry/CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor: Witch
Zindaras/Three Word Name: Familiar
Toaster Strudel: Pauper
ShadowLurker: Warlock
Thok/Armlx: Coroner
HurriKaty: Statistic Keeper
Save The Dragons: Teacher
creampuffeater: Paladin
olio: Constable
Skruffs/Illumnia: Peasant
KaleiÐoscøpe/Mert: Plebian
Fritzler: Richard M. Nixon
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Bogre was 1 soul away from winning too :(.

Maybe if he would've actually sent out contracts other than only Nigth 1.

As for the teacher role, me and PJ never fully figured out what to do with that role, but here's a snippet of a convo when that role died.

alkohaulec2: sweet
alkohaulec2: not only is the teacher dead
petroleumjelly42: it's open!
alkohaulec2: but so is his most recent target!
alkohaulec2: huzzuh!
petroleumjelly42: yay! we don't have to decide what the hell his role does!
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

II. Night Choices

II.i Night 1
NIGHT CHOICES:
Thesp/Rangerofthenorth: Fritzler (Steal Vote)
Primate: N/A
Coron: RotN
spectrumvoid: Zindaras (mason, town)
Klebian/wuffles_II: Primate
Thestatusquo: Coron
marli: No Choice
CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor: Primate
Three Word Name: Familiar
Toaster Strudel: Pauper
ShadowLurker: No Choice
Thok/Armlx: No Choice
HurriKaty: Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons: Spectrumvoid (Stays after he dies)
Creampuffeater: Fritzler
olio: Spectrumvoid (nothing amiss)
Skruffs/Illumnia: N/A
KaleiÐoscøpe/Mert: N/A
Fritzler: Shadowlurker
Bogre:
To Save the Dragons:

I will offer you a nightly doctor ability for three game days, but there is a consequence. You must damn yourself into my servitude, and if you die will be shown as 'damned aligned'. You will automatically lose for being damned ligned, but if you can help your group win, why not take the chance?

You've just got to survive, you know.

To Fritzler:
I will offer you a nightly PO investigation ability for three game days, but there is a consequence. You must damn yourself into my servitude, and if you die will be shown as 'damned aligned'. You will automatically lose for being damned ligned, but if you can help your group win, why not take the chance? [This damned effect does not occur if you last three days, all terms of the contract expire.]

You just have to take a risk and survive, you know.

The meadow...blood covers it tonight. The earth cries out due to the stain from
Primate's
defiled body. The carrier of the soul, the vessel of life, the heart was carved out his chest with a tiny, sharp knife and carved into the shape of a pentagram.

They went to drag his corpse to the cemetery...upon touching the consecrated ground, it broke into flames and turned to ash, blown away by the wind into dust.

The local investigation by the cities' basic police station, if you could call it that, found him to be a simple
town aligned puritan.
The church agreed with this sentiment and mourned his passing.

However...the meadow is not the only place for wicked deeds under the starry night. Sin exists everywhere where man lives. Shot in cold blood,
Shadowlurker
lays over in a slump, throw face down into the fountain, no longer running water or even blood, but tears of the Lord himself.

The church found
Shadowlurker
to be a heretic, an enemy of all things that the Lord found good. According to them, he was a
Warlock, Satanic Aligned
, a threat to society. The police, however, decreed that there was no evidence that he was anything but a mere
Troublemaker, Town Aligned
, even if he had some quirks.

And...then...the true atrocities. An abomination to all things that could be called holy or pleasing in the sight of the Lord. Utter blasphemy. Hung on a cross lay
Coron,
crucified, left to die out in the sun, eyes being pecked out by vultures.

No one would touch him. It was believed looking upon what was only recognizable now as an it was itself a sin.

It took a very long time for the church to decree him to be a
Village Doctor, Town Aligned
who had nothing to do with the occult or wicked deeds. Officers came to the same conclusion.

The town knew that Hell itself had come to play. They armed themselves with torches and they set up a noose, tied it around the tallest tree in town. You can still see today all the names they carved into it, the victims of the lynching.

And...then the town began to damn themselves...

It is now Day One. With seventeen alive, it's 10 to lynch.

II.ii Night 2
Hurrikaty - investigates Spectrumvoid
Thok - investigates Primate’s corpse
Thestatusquo - kills katy
Save the dragons - motivate TSQ protect TSQ
Fritz - kills katy
CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor - will be on vacation, his men will send the kill for him.
Klebian - investigates TheStatusQuo
Dahen - Fox totem (investigation immunity) to Fritz.
Creampuff Eater - pours holy water on STD.
Thesp/Rangerofthenorth - steals a vote from Toaster Strudel
spectrum void - change Zindaras into a town aligned psychic
Bogre - none

II.iii Night 3
Thok - investigates STD’s corpse (Roleblocked via Thesp)
Fritz - kills Bogre
CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor - Kill Thok
Klebian - inspects Zindaras (church)
Dahen - none
Thesp/Rangerofthenorth - Steals from Thok (Coroner) Investigates STD
spectrum void - Makes CTD a town aligned mason
Bogre - none

II.iv Night 4
Fritz – kill Klebian
Blackberry/CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor – kill Thesp.
Klebian – investigate skruffs
Dahen – gives NK immunity totem to Thesp.
Thesp/Rangerofthenorth – Steals from Skruffs.
spectrumvoid – Thesp becomes Criminal Aligned Murderer.

II.v Night 5
Blackberry/CrashTextDummie/TheEyeofMordor – kill ???.
Dahen – gives UNNK totem to Skruffs.
spectrumvoid – BigAl becomes Criminal Aligned RoleChanger. Blackberry kills BigAl

II.vi Night 6
Dahen – No night action.
spectrumvoid – Dahen becomes AlignmentChanger, Satanic Aligned. Kill Dahen.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

III Status Ailments
III.i Bearers of the Mark
Devil - Bogre I think not
BlackBerry/TheyEyeOfMordor - Witch
Shadowlurker - Warlock
Spectrumvoid - Wizard
Familiar - Zindaras I think so
SaveTheDragons - 3 days (ends after day 4)

III.ii Taught by the Teacher
Spectrum Void - His role on death effects last after Spectrum dies.
TheStatusQuo - Hit through roleblocking and doctoring effects

III.iii Wizard Effects
Zindaras turns up as a town aligned psychic.
Blackberry/CTD is a town aligned mason
Thesp is murderer, Criminal Aligned
Dahen is AlignmentChanger, Satanic Aligned

III.iv Contracts in Effect
Null

III.v Totem Status
The Totem of the Fox: Immunity to investigation. (1D) -
The Totem of the Forest: Immunity to lynches. (2D) -
The Totem of the Night: Immunity to night kill. (3D) – Thesp (Night 5, 6, & 7)
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Thok »

It helps that I pursuaded Fritz to take out Bogre before you were convinced to replace him.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Pariah
Pariah
Goon
Pariah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Pariah »

Thank you Mr. Alkohaulec for piecing together my mish mash of real life notes, paper, memory and alignments and a word document and hosting this game, even though I forgot why I had to stop hosting it anyway. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and that is so, I hope you thank Alkohaulec and Mr. PJ.

IIRC, this all happened because I volunteered to host a game thinking I'd wait months in line and I was given next day notice to start so I "finished" designed the file almost before sending out roles.

Anyway, if you have any questions or hate mail about the set up, feel free to send it to me.
Last edited by Pariah on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tales of Monkey Island - made by the guys who brought back Sam and Max!

Surely, PariahKing is a good, nice and kind man and would not mess with us in such a way. - Zindaras
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

aauuauguggggggh... soo maaany liiiiies
soooo muccccch deceeeeit
I missed a lot fo the beginning so I don't know who else deserves these, but congrats should go to everyone who played in this. What an amazing game. :D
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:07 am

Post by dahen »

I loved the game!
It was a great setup. Too bad the Devil did play a very small part and that SV:s ability consistently kept town in the dark with the reveals.
I'm glad I supported and gave my totems to Fritzler, Thesp and Skruffs. Finally a game where I made some good calls :)

And thanks Skruffs for understanding enough of my role without the need for the detailed claiming that SV and others were looking for. However, you were never actually protected by the totem, since SV chose to kill me instead of you. BigAl was town and killed by BB.

The debate over killing SV or BB first was also fun, since they were both scum :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”