Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I've since eaten food and showered and stuff. That post is a lot harsher than it needed or should have been. My apologies, BM.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, unlike you Kison, i have been reading the comments. so far, the only person to completely disagree with me has Skruffs, whereas 2 others have agreed and place a vote on you.
Admittedly the reaction is slower than intended, but the fact is, the majority of those who bothered to read your posts, have voted for you straight afterwards.
What do you think that says about you?
BM

Kison wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Kison you opinion loses, as it is completely irrelevant. I know im not gonna persuade you to lynch yourself. You making stuff up doesnt really mean alot to me atm.
also, *lynches Kison for being scum*
I think that the way I feel about the way you're presenting your "case" is pretty consistent with everyone else in the town. Have you been keeping up with what they've been saying? Perhaps you should take a hint; I'm just making it more clear for you.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

this post is ridiculous. however seeing as i have some time, ill pick it apart for ya.
1. I believe i FOSed 1 person. Dont exaggerate.
2. Frankly, yes. If the guy i think is scum, tries to put down the case on himself, that is not something that i need to know. Im trying to see the opinions of the town. The accused is not part of that spectrum of views.
3. No. Where do you get that from? the fact that i havent voted for the biggest bandwagon atm?
4. I
have
provided a case against him. Im pretty damn sick of going over and over this for people who havent been paying attention to the game. i simply think that, rather than read a massive post by me, which will take me ages to write, and you ages to read, you could just read a select number of posts by him. as ive said, 30 seconds is all it should take.
OMG-answering this post is harder than i thought. Counter-claiming scum? wtf are you on about now? If you remember rightly, i didnt claim-i died. end of story. Also, try and keep the game in context. I didnt defend him after he claimed scum-OBVIOUSLY. Until then however i thought he was protown. Big whoop. The evidence against him was crap. thats what makes it so obvious that he was bussed to an extent.

OBVIOUSLY, after he claimed, i was sure that those on his wagon were scum bussing him. That much was certain. Until then, id considered people like Kison likely protown, but when he claimed scum, it was obvious that Kison was aswell.
Also, what makes you so sure i was Vigged? it could just as easily be an SK. Frankly im not sure whether a vig would be stupid enough to shoot me, when i was going to be lynched the next day anyway....

im 'going against' Kison because its as clear as day that he is scum. Ive read his posts numerous times, and ive seen him play numerous games, and in this, you can be damn sure that he was bussing his buddy.

FYI-there was a VERY good reason for my defending Lalm-i believe his claim. I knew that, assuming Rand told the truth, their WAS multiple criminologists. In that case, there was every chance that Lalm was telling the truth. Plus the case on him was weak anyway.

may i ask the reasoning behind the wagon on SJ? he made 1 post defending Lalm. Do you really think SJ scum would do that? NO. Of course he wouldnt. Ive played a game with him before (where he actually contributed) and he was a genuinely smart player. I highly doubt that he would give himself away so easily. Sometimes you have to look deeper.

as you well know Skruffs, there were reasons for voting Kison besides those you have chosen to address.
the irony here is delicious. you criticise me for not letting others have their opinions, when you spend a massive, poorly-thought out post, doing exactly the same thing. :lol:

if what you really wanted to say was: "im not going to believe a word you say about Kison", then thats fine. When he comes up scum, i hope you appreciate that you will likely be the next days lynch by your logic. :roll:

Skruffs-in future, have a wash and eat before you post. It might make it more worth my time to respond to.... :roll:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:58 pm

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:Also, what makes you so sure i was Vigged? it could just as easily be an SK. Frankly im not sure whether a vig would be stupid enough to shoot me, when i was going to be lynched the next day anyway....
Why would the SK, or any other non-town player, kill someone who we had all pretty much agreed would be the lynch for the next day?
Battle Mage wrote:yes, unlike you Kison, i have been reading the comments. so far, the only person to completely disagree with me has Skruffs, whereas 2 others have agreed and place a vote on you.
The only one who has given into your jibber jabber is Alex Paoletti. No reason stated. Just a simple quotation of you. Twito has voted me since yesterday. I guess you're the 2nd person?
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:04 am

Post by LFBProd »

Battle Mage wrote:yes, unlike you Kison, i have been reading the comments. so far, the only person to completely disagree with me has Skruffs, whereas 2 others have agreed and place a vote on you.
Admittedly the reaction is slower than intended, but the fact is, the majority of those who bothered to read your posts, have voted for you straight afterwards.
What do you think that says about you?
BM

Kison wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Kison you opinion loses, as it is completely irrelevant. I know im not gonna persuade you to lynch yourself. You making stuff up doesnt really mean alot to me atm.
also, *lynches Kison for being scum*
I think that the way I feel about the way you're presenting your "case" is pretty consistent with everyone else in the town. Have you been keeping up with what they've been saying? Perhaps you should take a hint; I'm just making it more clear for you.
Dude, I read his posts, and I still don't see what you're talking about. It's really hard to listen to you when you put down everyone who tries to have a discussion with you. Also, I know you say you don't think everyone is going to read a long post by you if you post it, but you just posted a really long post about Skruffs. Why can't you be bothered to do the same for Kison?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:07 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sorry, was banned from the computer during exam period.

BM: I want a point-by-point case on kison. I do not believe that kison is scummy and I've explained exactly why in an earlier post. Go look for it, since you keep telling us to look for it ourselves.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm sorry your wagon turned out not to be a quick one as you had hoped. I'm not goign to
FOS
you for wanting a quick lynch though. That would be silly.

If I had good reasons to vote Kison, I would be voting him. I'm surprised you think that I wouldn't. Or do you think me
and
Kison are
both
Lalm's scum buddies?
I am surprised you are saying the case on Lalms was weak. He was scum. A little bit of pressure and he flipped out, made some really stupid mistakes, and dug a deep hole of which he could not climb back out of. He pulled BM1 in with him.
Battle Mage, Day 1 wrote:overly defensive much? :roll:

Sailor Jerry wrote:Lalmtreasteek is totally town.
FOS: Anyone who's going to try and frame him today.

IGMEOY: Kison
Even you noticed the oddness of SJ's post, yesterday. This one (only?) post by SJ is enough to start off on. It's a fact that I quoted, asked questions about, and are waiting for SJ's replacement to address. You know what? If he has a reason for it, or can fake a reason, I'll drop the case and move on to someone else. I have a very small list of people that have made comments I'd like more information on. Rather than jamming all of them into one discussion, I'm going to bring them up, one at a time, and deal with it. you don't seem to want any wagon except your own, a wagon you refuse to bring up for the convenience of the town, and one you defend viciously

You don't even want him to explain; in The Land of Battle Mage, SJ is clear and will continue to be clear beyound all reason. Just like Kison is scum and will continue to be scum. Just like I'm a town n00b that you will fos repeatedly because I don't accept the Word of Battle Mage as my truth and bible.
BM wrote:4. I have provided a case against him. Im pretty damn sick of going over and over this for people who havent been paying attention to the game. i simply think that, rather than read a massive post by me, which will take me ages to write, and you ages to read, you could just read a select number of posts by him. as ive said, 30 seconds is all it should take.
LBF kinda already brought this to the attention. You've reread Kison's posts multiple times, which select posts are you refering to? Just do a "All Posts by Kison, Oldest First" and tell us the point numbers. At least give people a chance to understand what you are talking about. You may be absolutely correct, but refusing to explain or even give hints, and demanding that hte town figure it out for themselves, is essentiailly taking your suspicions, showing them to everyone, then putting them in a wall safe so nobody can access them. Step up or shut up.
BM wrote:OMG-answering this post is harder than i thought. Counter-claiming scum? wtf are you on about now? If you remember rightly, i didnt claim-i died. end of story. Also, try and keep the game in context.

I didnt defend him after he claimed scum-OBVIOUSLY. Until then however i thought he was protown. Big whoop. The evidence against him was crap. thats what makes it so obvious that he was bussed to an extent.

OBVIOUSLY, after he claimed, i was sure that those on his wagon were scum bussing him. That much was certain. Until then, id considered people like Kison likely protown, but when he claimed scum, it was obvious that Kison was aswell.
Yes, it was obvious that you thought that there were multiple criminologists. However, the rest of the town, had no idea you were a criminologist. So when you defend him strenuously, extremely, in much the same way you are attacking Kison, it makes an unknowing town think you are defending a scum buddy. Now, I know that in Battle Mage Land, scum do not defend their buddies, that scum are more likely to bus their buddies. You've said this before. I'm assuming this is because you get bussed by your buddies. Probably every time you play. I have no idea why that would happen, though.
What I find interesting is your conviction that some percentage of scum were on the wagon on Lalms. What is this certainty based on? I'm not saying there wasn't one or two scum on the wagon. There probably was.
BM wrote: Also, what makes you so sure i was Vigged? it could just as easily be an SK. Frankly im not sure whether a vig would be stupid enough to shoot me, when i was going to be lynched the next day anyway....
Vigilante : "One who takes or advocates the taking of law enforcement into one's own hands." Your explanation that a Vig would be stupid for shooting you is actually a reason why an SK or Mafia wouldn't shoot you. Scum want to keep scummy players around. Vigilantes want to KILL SCUM, regardless of if they are on the list to be lynched or not. That's why they are vigilantes. They bypass lynchings and take matters into their own hands, killing who they see as scum to help the town. That's the point of the role. It's what they do. Yes. Think about it.
And, here's a good thing to consider, we can find out tonight, if rand is still around tommorrow, to see who killed BM1. Then we'll know.

Now. Are you still sure scotmany is scum?
John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 4:41 am

Post by John »

I dont think i had a vote, so just in case,
Unvote

Vote: Battlemage

I missed that quote in my reread. care to explain? that is very incriminating.
I'm not who you think I am. Unless you guess right. Then you know who I am.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

would you care to explain which quote you are referring to? :roll:

John wrote:I dont think i had a vote, so just in case,
Unvote

Vote: Battlemage

I missed that quote in my reread. care to explain? that is very incriminating.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im not putting down everyone. im trying to overcome constant adversity in order to help the town win this game. Unfortunately, i get the same problem in every game. More often than not, i am right, but very rarely do the town actually believe me, and so we end up losing stupidly.
seeing as everyone is bugging me about it, i will post an analysis, although it goes against my morals alot when i find myself doing all the work in game... :(
if you disagree about Kison, fine. im pleased that you have at least given an opinion. not only is it useful in deciding a lynch today, but it will also be useful for analysis later on.
BM

LFBProd wrote: Dude, I read his posts, and I still don't see what you're talking about. It's really hard to listen to you when you put down everyone who tries to have a discussion with you. Also, I know you say you don't think everyone is going to read a long post by you if you post it, but you just posted a really long post about Skruffs. Why can't you be bothered to do the same for Kison?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 7:30 am

Post by John »

Unvote: Battlemage

The quote was not by you. My deepest apologies.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 9:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

you mean the sj post?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:38 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

BM: I'm not expecting some long essay-like post from you with regards to kison, but I'd like something along the lines of: I think kison is scummy because of a b c.
Blank.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Kison (3) -- Twito, Battle Mage, AlexPaoletti
jah8127 (7) -- Skruffs, Kison, Kilroy8675, Jalyn, ac1983fan, LFBProd, Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting: A load of people.
18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 am

Post by John »

yes, i misread the SJ post because it ha battlemages name at the top of the quote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Battle Mage wrote:im not putting down everyone. im trying to overcome constant adversity in order to help the town win this game. Unfortunately, i get the same problem in every game.
More often than not, i am right, but very rarely do the town actually believe me,
and so we end up losing stupidly.
Quite possible, can it be your play style which causes the town to not believe you? Quite frankly, BM1 kept saying that I was scum, and he even said he put out a case on me. The only problem with that is that I could not find your so called case on me. An now you are repeating the exact same situation with Kison. Now you have posted one or 2 posts about him, but there was not nearly enough. And then you tell everyone to read his posts, just like you did with me. This is why the town does not believe you. You do not make an effort. You are so laid back and lazy that you don't bother to outline your reason for finding someone scummy.

This is why the town does not believe you most of the time. You simply do not put enough effort into these games. All you do is say who you think is scummy, and then tell people to read their posts.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Not to mention that he's clearly NOT right more often than not, considering that BM1 thought Lalm was quite obviously protown.
Permanent V/LA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

YEah yeah yeah, but,
He is putting an effort out there, which is:
* Stimulating conversation
* Making his view well known
* Getting opinions from others.

If BM was more thorough in his exlpanations, he would probably be a lot more convincing.
To be honest, I think we've been pushing BM around a lot. He defended scum, and badly at that, yesterdfay, but he had a reason to,he had the same role. We gotta let that go or else we'll just find a reason to lynch im, regardlses of his role, today.

I don't think BM is scummy today; he has the exact same viewpoints on the same people as he had yesterday. When he was town. So despite the conflict I have with him intergjecting his opinion on Kison into the middle of what I think is a more valid opinion about SJ's outburst yesterday, I don't think he's scummy for it or anything.

I just really wish that JAH would post, so that we, as town, can figure things out one way or another.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 7:58 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

dont be stupid MoS. Even the best are wrong sometimes. :roll:

analysis of Kison should be completed tonight.

BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Not to mention that he's clearly NOT right more often than not, considering that BM1 thought Lalm was quite obviously protown.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 11:33 pm

Post by Kison »

I don't think "more often than not" is the same as "sometimes".
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 4:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

no it isnt, but i never said it was. in fact, i said the opposite.
must you persist in trying to make an argument out of everything? :roll:

Kison wrote:I don't think "more often than not" is the same as "sometimes".
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM - analyzing Kison is fine, but don't put blinders on. There's lots of other people playing, besides him.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 5:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

true-but we can only lynch 1 scum today.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

John
John
stuck wiht bad english
John
stuck wiht bad english
stuck wiht bad english

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 7:57 am

Post by John »

Vote: The Jive Machine

For Lurking.
jah8127
jah8127
Townie
jah8127
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 am

Post by jah8127 »

alright im sorr for not reading the posts more thouroughly i had no idea what the guy before me was thinking but that is so incriminating why would he/we say it if he/we wasnt town i really cant dig myself out off such a deep case where some other dude posted one coment about someone who turned out scum he may have just not wanted a quick linch maybe he new the guy or something i dont really know and i dont have much else to say.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”