Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Sarcastro »

FoS: dahen

How on earth do you figure that MM, Stark and I are good lynches? I don't see any explanation, just a summary of what's happened so far.

Also, how would you like to put your money where your mouth is and actually vote for someone? I would suggest Stevie, seeing as how he's scum, but M4yhem seems to be a popular choice among those who prefer to lynch pro-town players.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:02 am

Post by Thesp »

M4yhem has been replaced by a reasonably similar facsimile, Sefer, effective immediately.

Diamondhawk has not picked up his message from his standard-issue PDCs, and a replacement will be sought for him.
Last edited by Thesp on Thu May 03, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Sefer »

Hey, guys. I appear to be M4yhem's clone. I'll catch up as soon as possible; if there's anything my predessor was supposed to answer re-post it to bring my attention to it and I'll do my best. Otherwise I'll post thoughts as soon as I'm caught up.
Hail Friend Computer! Death to all commie traitors!
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Sefer »

Oog. I can't say I like M4yhem's play style; he did some things that don't make sense to me- he was handing out FoSs like they were happy pills. Is he always like that?
unvote: StevieT92

There was something he did that makes perfect sense to me, however- when many people were voting Mojo for a particular behavior, and he had seen Mojo do this as town in another game, he spoke up and told people that it was a bad reason to think Mojo was scum. If someone does a thing as town, it's clearly not a scumtell. What doesn't make sense is Mojo using that as an excuse to join a growing bandwagon on M4yhem.
Vote: Mojo

Sarcastro seems to be the one here most interested in hunting scum, and I'm currently inclined to think he's town.
StevieT92 wrote:
We also lost a post where I realize how full of shit you are.
Where are our hygine officers? :(
Friend Computer, can we have a vote count, please?
[url=http://www.greylabyrinth.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=419266]Sign up for theHeroes Mafia Mega at Grey Labyrinth[/url]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Sefer wrote:Sarcastro seems to be the one here most interested in hunting scum, and I'm currently inclined to think he's town.
<3 Sefer.

I'm equally okay with lynching both Mojo and Stevie, but I'd prefer it if those of us who think the bandwagon on M4yhem (now Sefer) is crap could decide which one to lynch. We need to concentrate our efforts in order to ensure that we lynch scum at deadline.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
DiamondHawk
DiamondHawk
Townie
DiamondHawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by DiamondHawk »

Finals have dropped me off mafia as of last few days, however, I will try and make substantial post either tomorrow morning or mid-afternoon.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 8:53 pm

Post by dahen »

Sarcastro wrote: FoS: dahen

How on earth do you figure that MM, Stark and I are good lynches? I don't see any explanation, just a summary of what's happened so far.

Also, how would you like to put your money where your mouth is and actually vote for someone? I would suggest Stevie, seeing as how he's scum, but M4yhem seems to be a popular choice among those who prefer to lynch pro-town players.
You don't seem to have read the introduction to my posts.
I said that I wrote my thoughts as I read page by page. I still haven't come to the last pages, so why would I NOW vote someone that was a suspect on page 6?

I will continue my analysis. Then I will draw conclusions. Then I will vote. Until then you are free to discuss my thoughts or ignore them, whatever makes you happy.
Barromán
Barromán
Townie
Barromán
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue May 01, 2007 10:43 pm

Post by Barrom├â┬ín »

I'll be out untill sunday!!!
Some people say, that diferences are a reason to divide... but look at the rainbow.
Vive el momento presente. (Ch.Lubich)

[img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1226/chiquitajotrollsi3.png[/img]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 02, 2007 6:54 am

Post by Sarcastro »

dahen wrote:You don't seem to have read the introduction to my posts.
I said that I wrote my thoughts as I read page by page. I still haven't come to the last pages, so why would I NOW vote someone that was a suspect on page 6?

I will continue my analysis. Then I will draw conclusions. Then I will vote. Until then you are free to discuss my thoughts or ignore them, whatever makes you happy.
Sorry, but it seemed like you had stopped. For all I knew, you were only planning on re-reading up to a certain point. Nevertheless, I don't see how that explains your conclusions, even if they are temporary. If you don't feel like explaining
why
you think the three people you named are suspicious, I guess that's fine, but remember that right now those suspicions look essentially random to me.

Oh, and the criticism of your lack of vote was not just about your last post. It was also about the fact that your only vote all game was a random vote on Mojo near the beginning.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

unvote: Sefer
. I like this Sefer guy, I want him to stick around a little more.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Thesp »

Mojo has been replaced by a reasonably similar facsimile, The Central Scrutinizer, effective immediately.

Vote count forthcoming.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Thesp »

Official Vote Count

PlaysWithSquirrels
- 1 (DiamondHawk)
The Central Scrutinizer
- 1 (Sefer)
Stark
- 1 (PlaysWithSquirrels)
Sefer
- 4 (stark, Maz Medias, The Central Scrutinizer, Cogito Ergo Sum)
Cogito Ergo Sum
- 1 (Coron)
StevieT92
- 2 (Sarcastro, Barromán)

Not Voting
- 2 (dahen, StevieT92)

With 12 surviving, it takes 7 to brainscrub and present for summary execution. At deadline, a simple plurality will do, using longest-held-last-vote as a tie-breaker.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:33 pm

Post by dahen »

I'm on a trip to Cornwall and won't be back until Wednesday. Probably no access in the meantime.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri May 04, 2007 12:18 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Greetings, fellow citizens. I am delighted to serve Friend Computer in any way possible.

I will reveal to you the identity of the mutants after a round of troubleshooting.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 8:21 am

Greetings, Friend Citizens. I am exceptionally happy to be here today.

My thoughts: Sefer/M4yhem is absolutely an enemy of Friend Computer. In Post 164 M4yhem states that not all citizens are in secret societies because such societies must be enemies of Friend Computer. I am in a secret society, but I am working for the good of the city. I assume that all Citizens are members of secret societies, and that not all could be enemies of friend computer.

1. Citizen M4yhem is a member of a secret society, as all Friend Citizens are.

2. Citizen M4yhem assumes that all members of secret societies are enemies of Friend Computer.

QED, Citizen M4yhem and his reasonably similar facsimile, Sefer, is a member of a secret society that is an enemy of Friend Computer.

unvote, vote: Sefer
possibly
comment."
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Thesp »

Official Vote Count

PlaysWithSquirrels
- 1 (DiamondHawk)
The Central Scrutinizer
- 1 (Sefer)
Stark
- 1 (PlaysWithSquirrels)
Sefer
- 4 (stark, Maz Medias, Cogito Ergo Sum, The Central Scrutinizer)
Cogito Ergo Sum
- 1 (Coron)
StevieT92
- 2 (Sarcastro, Barromán)

Not Voting
- 2 (dahen, StevieT92)

With 12 surviving, it takes 7 to brainscrub and present for summary execution. At deadline, a simple plurality will do, using longest-held-last-vote as a tie-breaker.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

This is just fantastic. The deadline is tomorrow, and Sefer is going to die because nobody can be bothered to actually post.

I have a feeling any more appeals are pointless, but could some of you
please
vote for Stevie, the actual scum?

And Sefer, where are you? You're about to be lynched and you're not going to answer TCS's questions or even claim?
Barromán
Barromán
Townie
Barromán
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Barrom├â┬ín »

I'm back. And I'm with Sarcastro... why are everybody???
Some people say, that diferences are a reason to divide... but look at the rainbow.
Vive el momento presente. (Ch.Lubich)

[img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1226/chiquitajotrollsi3.png[/img]
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Sefer »

Sarcastro wrote: And Sefer, where are you? You're about to be lynched and you're not going to answer TCS's questions or even claim?
The same place everyone else was this weekend, I guess; I checked in Saturday morning, not much had happend, and spent the rest of the weekend trying to put my apartment into some semblance of order (just moved last weekend).

I didn't realized the deadline was so soon. When is it, exactly?

While I'm not certain Stevie is scum, I am certain there's a higher chance he is than I am, so in the hopes of the town lynching scum today:
unvote, vote: StevieT92
. No one seems to even want to say anything about the points I made against Mojo/TCS, so there's little chance of that lynch occuring today.

As to TCS's attack against me: I can see how he gets there assuming those premises, but the premises are incorrect. I'm not a member of a secret society. I can only assume that my predecessor didn't know much about the setting and thought that all town members weren't part of a secret society; I know enough about the setting to know that's probably not true. Thesp aparently felt that having a normal citizen thrown in amongst the secret society members would be interesting.

If enough people started voting TCS (for the points I raised against Mojo), I'd move my vote back there. I'll try and keep a close eye on this game between now and the apparently imminent deadline.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Ok, who is willing to reveal whether or not they are in a secret society? No other role names, abilities, clearance colors, etc. Only a simple yes or no as to whether or not they're in a ss.
possibly
comment."
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by stark »

unvote
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Because Thesp is mean and decided not to tell us exactly when the deadline is, I'm not sure how much time we have left. I am fairly sure, however, that a single vote for Stevie will save a town player and kill a scum one. Come on, guys.

Can we have a deadline extension, oh benevolent mod/computer/whatever?

It's worth a shot.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 10:37 am

Post by Thesp »

Of course, Citizen! Activity has hit the predetermined optimal minimal requirement for rooting out enemies to the Computer, allowing predetermined Authorized Deadline Extension Time. Onward, troubleshooters!
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Sefer
Sefer
Goon
Sefer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Sefer »

In that we don't know the extension time, that's not very comforting; it may well just be a second later than it was before. It'd be nice if people would at least check in...
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Sarcastro wrote:Because Thesp is mean and decided not to tell us exactly when the deadline is, I'm not sure how much time we have left. I am fairly sure, however, that a single vote for Stevie will save a town player and kill a scum one. Come on, guys.

Can we have a deadline extension, oh benevolent mod/computer/whatever?

It's worth a shot.
Could you explain why you think Sefer is innocent and Stevie is guilty?
possibly
comment."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”