MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 1144, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Breathe in, breathe out, move on.

I voted mathcam because out of everyone who was on LML's bandwagon, mathcam looked the most like the one bussing, although CTD is a close call.
You mean that out of the people on the Bookitty wagon, mathcam looked the most like the one busing?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm tired.

I mean out of the people voting Bookitty, mathcam is the scummiest.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Separate sentence: CTD looks like the one bussing LML the most, out of the LML bandwagon, and is a close call for being my next top vote.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1148, Glork wrote:I'm not going to vote you KK, because there's actually a pretty good chance you're town, but I am going to mime bopping you on the head for that comment.
No problem. I understand that I'm among mental giants here. Do me a favor and explain the scum motivation behind post 1144.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm not interested in the Bookitty-Wagon vs LML-busing discrepancy.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1142, Glork wrote:Yos, there's a difference between "X defended scum" and "X tied himself to the sinking ship that was his doomed scumbuddy."
I don't know. For most of the day, LML didn't look like a "sinking ship"; there were long periods where I couldn't get more then a few people to say on his wagon. He didn't really look "doomed" until the end of the day, which is when you changed course and got on his wagon.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Heh.
In post 1134, Glork wrote:
Saying "You defended LML early. This is scum motivated" is no more valid than saying "Glork thought LML was town. This is town motivated."
This might be true if you close your eyes and ignore the scummy behavior I picked out.

-----
In post 1134, Glork wrote:Obviously SOME people who weren't on the LML wagon were town. But you're picking the loudest wrong person and just stating they're scum because they defended LML without actually analyzing WHY he did, or what he would have done differently if he were town.
Keep banging that mischaracterization-of-my-suspicions drum. I can tell you it's helping you 0% in convincing me that my suspicions are misplaced.

-----
In post 1134, Glork wrote:I want you to distinguish between what
GlorkTownWhoWasWrong
would have done, and what
GlorkScumWhoInexorablyLinkedHimselfToTheMostSuspectedPlayerInTheGame
did.[/b]
Hey, look, this is you making Glork-suspicions about me rather than about Glork. Good tactic to divert suspicion without having to address that suspicion.

Recognizing that, I'm going to follow you down this road -- but only briefly -- so that you can't make my complete unwillingness to humor you A Thing to further take the conversation away from your suspicious play.

1. 's Point (1): soft defending LML-scum on Page 5 nips suspicion in the bud while still being early enough in the game that you don't have any established connections for your defense to get linked to. This is a scum motivated action.
Scum would do this action for the reasons listed. Town are less likely to do this action because it doesn't criticize bad logic (a town thing to do), but merely displaces the recognized-as-legitimate suspicion on Player X (here, LML-scum) by asking why Player Y isn't also suspected.

2. 's Point (2): your actions as described -- which notes that you go above and beyond merely being wrong about LML (of course, merely being wrong is not alignment indicative) -- is scum motivated play.
Scum would take these actions for the reasons listed. Town are less likely to do this action because (1) you took an indefensible theory position to refuse to vote for LML and (2) you then created, just for LML, a higher barrier for what constitutes scumminess. Town would not take these actions because they artificially restrict their options.

3. 's Point (3): your actions as described -- which notes your LML vote being opportunistic after being incredibly anti-LML-lynch all D1 -- is scum motivated play.
Scum would take these actions for the reasons listed. I noted
as I made the original Post 1069
that my speculation as to your motivation might be subject to WIFOM. Interesting, instead of actually defending your actions by trying to explain how they sprang from a town mindset, you have decided to go the route of attack your attacker.

4. 's Point (4): this point does not describe your play, but LML's, and is therefore completely unrelated to your mischaracterization of my suspicions.
Wait, what's that, Glork?
In post 1134, Glork wrote:In 4, you merely state that LML called me town and only mentioned me three times, and inexplicably include this as "evidence" that I am scum.
JUST LIKE IN YOUR FIRST THREE POINTS you just make an observation and conclude that I'm scum from it.
heh. Someone hasn't been reading the thread carefully.

5. 's Point (5): this point does not pertain to your play in relation to LML, but instead notes that your play is pretty conservative and safe and scummy, and is therefore completely unrelated to your mischaracterization of my suspicions.
Let's get a direct line to the Glork-defense:
In post 1134, Glork wrote:And in 5, you're describing a playable and flatly asserting that it's scum. Preeeeetty much the same as the other points.
Actually, I described your play how I read it, and the descriptions I gave
are scummy
. It's scummy because you were an active presence throughout D1 (thus you garnered no lurker suspicion) but you really failed to put out any affirmative suspicions as to who could be scum (thus you escaped pushing a bad lynch). These are scummy actions, and you faulting me for failing to break this shit down is completely BS because this is nobody's first rodeo.

-----
In post 1135, Glork wrote:GC, I also defended Bookitty really hard from a terrible wagon on her. Does that mean I'm scum with her, too? I was pretty vocal about that one, and it's consistent with what you claim is GlorkScum behavior.
1. Bookitty isn't scum. Glad to see that (A) you're still trying to hitch yourself to Bookitty's towniness and (B) making this really bad argument that your actions towards other players determine the alignment of those other players, rather than the other way around.

2. It's almost . . . as if . . . I have already spoken about this? Wait. Wait, I do believe so. Yes, I have found it:
In post 1069, Green Crayons wrote:(B) Glork latches onto to Bookitty's VT claim is obvtown material. I don't really have an opinion one way or another on that. What I do have an opinion on is the fact that Glork and CES get into this huge, and hugely boring, pissing match about the point. Why drag out the issue over pages?

Recognizing that this could be subject to WIFOM, it strikes me more as Glork-scum realizing he has a (weak) hook to declare town a player who will flip town, so that when that player does get lynched (bookitty a very viable candidate at that time), Glork can tout his town cred by having tried to stop her horribly misdirected lynch. Yeah, WIFOM or whatever, but seriously the Glork/CES thing is just so unnecessarily drawn out, it looks like Glork is really trying to go out of his way to die on the hill that bookitty = town.
3. And you continue this line of defense into your Post 1137, 1138, and 1139 by trying to discredit
how you acted with known scum LML
by suggesting that you might have acted in a superficially similar manner to other players with unknown alignments, and therefore we should ignore the substantively different interactions you had with LML-scum.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:21 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

hugely boring, pissing match about the point
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1103, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@CES
, why mathcam? Also, what's your opinion of Bookitty now?
Mathcam feels standoffish and uninvolved + other stuff. Conflicted on Bookitty - her push on mathcam was dreadful but I'm not so sure she'd have taken the LmLcrumb so far (i.e. to offering up her lynch) if she was scum.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

Post by VitaminR »

In post 1126, chamber wrote:
In post 1122, VitaminR wrote:inHim's entry into the game doesn't inspire any confidence.
Do you think that makes him scum?
Maybe? I'm not sure I have enough of a read on his personality. I don't think it's necessarily scummy to have low content posts or to be too lazy to read up on the game. But looking only at Day 2 when we lynched scum doesn't seem very pro-town. It doesn't take that long to skim Day 1 with the LML flip in mind.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1155, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1142, Glork wrote:Yos, there's a difference between "X defended scum" and "X tied himself to the sinking ship that was his doomed scumbuddy."
I don't know. For most of the day, LML didn't look like a "sinking ship"; there were long periods where I couldn't get more then a few people to say on his wagon. He didn't really look "doomed" until the end of the day, which is when you changed course and got on his wagon.
You didn't think LoudmouthLee was a sinking ship until after the "bus" post?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 am

Post by VitaminR »

Echoing KK: Can both pj and Glork explain their switch to ABR? I don't get how his prompted those votes.
In post 1127, Glork wrote:
In post 1120, VitaminR wrote:Glork, you don't have more of a critical reply or anything? I gotta say your attack on me feels pretty lacking in enthusiasm and I'm not sure where that's coming from. I was feeling a little better about you after you outlined the reasons behind your suspicions, which seemed credible enough (I was also sort of swayed by your self-meta), and now you're undermining that again.
I've been busy. You're not off the hook or anything.
Oh yeah, clearly you're busy. Only ten posts in the last two pages. If you really suspect me, you're putting zero effort into convincing anyone of it, given that you're supposed to have spent "a lot of time" looking at interactions between me and LML (). It feels like you're backing off because you don't think you can make it go anywhere, which doesn't exactly make it seem like your suspicions of me are sincerely held.

FoS: Glork
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1130, MrBuddyLee wrote:
In post 1121, Sotty7 wrote:MBL is asking way too many questions with much too little analysis.
If you're really feeling uncomfortable about my alignment at this point, feel free to ask me anything.. and I read everyone's posts carefully before asking those questions, which I think are all pretty relevant. If you see a question that you think sucks, why not ask me why I asked it instead?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5954858

I'm pretty much swamped with work but keeping up with the thread as much as I can until my day off tomorrow/sat were I can do some actual re-reading.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:12 am

Post by Glork »

In post 1161, VitaminR wrote:Echoing KK: Can both pj and Glork explain their switch to ABR? I don't get how his prompted those votes.
In post 1127, Glork wrote:
In post 1120, VitaminR wrote:Glork, you don't have more of a critical reply or anything? I gotta say your attack on me feels pretty lacking in enthusiasm and I'm not sure where that's coming from. I was feeling a little better about you after you outlined the reasons behind your suspicions, which seemed credible enough (I was also sort of swayed by your self-meta), and now you're undermining that again.
I've been busy. You're not off the hook or anything.
Oh yeah, clearly you're busy. Only ten posts in the last two pages. If you really suspect me, you're putting zero effort into convincing anyone of it, given that you're supposed to have spent "a lot of time" looking at interactions between me and LML (). It feels like you're backing off because you don't think you can make it go anywhere, which doesn't exactly make it seem like your suspicions of me are sincerely held.

FoS: Glork
I'd gotten home by that point. :roll:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 am

Post by VitaminR »

I'm not really looking to critique your day-to-day schedule or whatever. My general point was just that you don't really seem too busy to respond to me (as evidenced by the fact that I got a reply to that within ten minutes). Surely you can throw out some critical one-liners or a snarky paragraph or two?
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 am

Post by undo »

In this second phase of my D1 analysis, I focused on distancing. Even though the game is chockfull of experienced players, distancing is a standard scum procedure, one which was certainly carried out by some players in this game.

The aim of this analysis
is not to confirm townreads
, but to determine which players kept the most distance from LML during D1, for probability of finding scum will be higher among those players.

Thus, I combed through the whole game (until LML’s lynch) and assigned points to players every time they mentioned or interacted with LML. I then looked through LML’s posts and did the same every time he mentioned or interacted with other players.

Point system:
  • Neutral mentions [NM] and direct interactions [DI] (such as asking questions or replying to them) = 1 point
  • Attacks/explicit suspicions [AS] (including expressed willingness to lynch player) = 2 points
Positive mentions, townreads, votes and FoSes are acknowledged, but not considered for the point count.

These are my results:

VERY FREQUENTLY INTERACTED WITH LML (20+ points)

• Yosarian2 (28 points)
    • ON LML -- [8 NM, 4 AS, 3 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [4 NM, 1 AS, 3 DI]
    petroleumjelly (26 points)
    • ON LML -- [1 NM, 6 AS, 5 DI] + [2 votes]
    • BY LML -- [3 NM, 2 AS, 1 DI] + [1 vote]
    Green Crayons (25 points)
    • ON LML -- [5 NM, 5 AS, 4 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 1 AS, 3 DI] + [1 FoS]
    Untrod Tripod (21 points)
    • ON LML -- [4 NM, 4 AS, 1 DI] + [2 votes (one of them L-1)]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 4 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote]
OFTEN INTERACTED WITH LML (12-20 points)

• VitaminR (18 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 3 AS, 4 DI] + [3 votes]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 5 AS, 0 DI] + [1 positive mention]
    Save the Dragons (18 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 2 AS, 2 DI] + [2 votes]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 5 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote]
    Sotty7 (15 points)
    • ON LML -- [1 NM, 2 AS, 3 DI]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 2 AS, 2 DI]
    Albert B Rampage (13 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 3 AS, 0 DI] + [2 votes] + [2 positive mentions]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 1 AS, 3 DI] + [1 positive mention]
SELDOM INTERACTED WITH LML (5-11 points)

• Porochaz (10 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 3 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 0 AS, 1 DI]
    Bookitty (10 points)
    • ON LML -- [5 NM, 2 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI]
    Kublai Khan (9 points)
    • ON LML -- [0 NM, 3 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 1 AS, 0 DI] + [2 votes]
    mathcam (9 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 1 AS, 1 DI]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 2 AS, 0 DI] + [1 FoS] + [1 positive mention]
    CrashTextDummie (8 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 0 AS, 2 DI] + [1 vote (hammer)]
    • BY LML -- [2 NM, 1 AS, 0 DI] + [1 FoS]
    undo (8 points)
    • ON LML -- [0 NM, 2 AS, 3 DI]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 0 AS, 1 DI] + [1 positive mention]
    MrBuddyLee (6 points)
    • ON LML -- [3 NM, 1 AS, 1 DI] + [1 vote]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI] + [1 positive mention]

ALMOST NEVER INTERACTED WITH LML (0-4 points)

• Cogito Ergo Sum (4 points)
    • ON LML -- [0 NM, 1 AS, 0 DI]
    • BY LML -- [2 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI]
    chamber (3 points)
    • ON LML -- [0 NM, 0 AS, 1 DI] + [1 positive mention]
    • BY LML -- [1 NM, 0 AS, 1 DI] + [2 positive mentions]
    inHimshallibe (2 points)
    • ON LML -- [2 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI] + [1 positive mention]
    DrippingGoofball (1 point)
    • ON LML -- [1 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI] + [1 vote] + [2 positive mentions]
    Glork (1 point)
    • ON LML -- [1 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI] + [3 positive mentions]
    • BY LML -- [0 NM, 0 AS, 0 DI] + [2 positive mentions]

Please note:

I am aware this system is not precise and objective – it was not intended to be so. It’s just a way of helping me (and hopefully some of you) look into the right players.

I have yet to analyse this results and interpret them in depth -- I will do it as soon as possible, but for now I’m not making any comment because I don't want to be rash. This may not bring anything new to your table but I personally felt I needed to do this to be sure about my next steps.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:20 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

In post 1161, VitaminR wrote:Echoing KK: Can both pj and Glork explain their switch to ABR? I don't get how his Post 1144 prompted those votes.
Two reasons.

First, the "breathe in, breathe out" commentary towards Glork's alleged "tilt" does not seem sincere or necessary. I don't like it.

And second, Albert B. Rampage alleged he had "looked into the players bussing LoudmouthLee" and decided mathcam was the worst (and maybe CrashTextDummie), but neither of those players had voted LoudmouthLee. Even if I was charitable enough to think he
meant
Bookitty when he said LoudmouthLee, the use of the word "bus" would still be wrong unless Bookitty is also scum (which then begs the question why Albert B. Rampage is not voting for Bookitty). It suggests that Albert B. Rampage has fairly artificial suspicions given that his single sentence must be read to have
two
mistakes in order to make any sense.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 165, DrippingGoofball wrote:scum is Porochaz & LML
Hey you didn't count this!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:25 am

In post 1166, petroleumjelly wrote:
In post 1161, VitaminR wrote:Echoing KK: Can both pj and Glork explain their switch to ABR? I don't get how his Post 1144 prompted those votes.
Two reasons.

First, the "breathe in, breathe out" commentary towards Glork's alleged "tilt" does not seem sincere or necessary. I don't like it.

And second, Albert B. Rampage alleged he had "looked into the players bussing LoudmouthLee" and decided mathcam was the worst (and maybe CrashTextDummie), but neither of those players had voted LoudmouthLee. Even if I was charitable enough to think he
meant
Bookitty when he said LoudmouthLee, the use of the word "bus" would still be wrong unless Bookitty is also scum (which then begs the question why Albert B. Rampage is not voting for Bookitty). It suggests that Albert B. Rampage has fairly artificial suspicions given that his single sentence must be read to have
two

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Glork »

In post 1164, VitaminR wrote:I'm not really looking to critique your day-to-day schedule or whatever. My general point was just that you don't really seem too busy to respond to me (as evidenced by the fact that I got a reply to that within ten minutes). Surely you can throw out some critical one-liners or a snarky paragraph or two?
Your face is dumb!

Honestly a big part of it is I don't feel like trying to out-argue a bunch of self-righteous condescending twats. For example, I could keep trying to point out the backwardness of GC's approach to "determining" my alignment, but he's clearly beyond reasoning with.

Is that better?

But in all seriousness, it's possible that your explanation is a valid one. It's something I'll take into consideration. Personally I think it's silly to flip between wanting Player X dead and wanting Player Y dead without considering whether it makes sense for X and Y to be scum together, but not everyone approaches things that way. So I have to consider the
possibility
that what you said is true, because it's not an unreasonable explanation. Whether it's the truth or not has yet to be determined.

Re: ABR, PJ pretty much hit the nail on the head. That last post makes me feel that his suspicions are everywhere and nowhere at once. The CTD mention in particular is puzzling to me personally.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 am

VOTE: ABR

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1166, petroleumjelly wrote:
meant
two
How do you feel about ABR's posts 1151 and 1152?

I can see how you could come away with what you did before that explanation, but his explanation makes it clear that his language conflated the LML-wagon with the bookitty-wagon which explains his convoluted sentence without there being two independent mistakes (mathcam suspicion relates to bookitty-wagon, CTD suspicion/the "bus" comment relates to the LML-wagon).

Or do you think that was a quick fix ABR came up with 20 minutes after his post that isn't worth crediting?

-----
In post 1169, Glork wrote:Honestly a big part of it is I don't feel like trying to out-argue a bunch of self-righteous condescending twats. For example, I could keep trying to point out the backwardness of GC's approach to "determining" my alignment, but he's clearly beyond reasoning with.
This just in: it's "backwards" to go look at players who said things about a flipped scum, and then suspect a player who first found scummy ways to not find LML-scum suspicious, but then found a scummy way to vote LML-scum when it was clear he was the day's lynch, and whose play in general is not pro-town.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:18 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1166, petroleumjelly wrote:And second, Albert B. Rampage alleged he had "looked into the players bussing LoudmouthLee" and decided mathcam was the worst (and maybe CrashTextDummie), but neither of those players had voted LoudmouthLee. Even if I was charitable enough to think he
meant
two
Well, I'm annoyed because I wanted Glork to answer first. Glork's vote on Albert B. Rampage feels like a "Something's off! Let's focus on that!" distraction.

I recognize that Albert B. Rampage's post was massively incorrect. Obviously he was mixing up people. But again, how is it scummy? If scum are trying to mislynch, then they take the time to make sure their arguments don't have silly mistakes. Because people don't join wagons that are based on bad data. Also, why wouldn't scum-Albert B. Rampage take advantage of DrippingGoofball's anti-mathcam push? Instead he backs off. Doesn't make sense for scum.

DrippingGoofball's vote on Albert B. Rampage... Now that's a scum move.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 am

In post 1172, Kublai Khan wrote:DrippingGoofball's vote on Albert B. Rampage... Now that's a scum move.
Is there any move I could make that you wouldn't consider a scum move LOL?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1173, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1172, Kublai Khan wrote:DrippingGoofball's vote on Albert B. Rampage... Now that's a scum move.
Is there any move I could make that you wouldn't consider a scum move LOL?
Yes, plenty. You could always boot up the scumputer instead of scrambling to be on the forefront of whatever new trend is sweeping the game.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”