Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

BM1, not who you are now. If I did know their name, I wouldn't share it, because I feel you would think that anyone who kills you for any reason is scum.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

:roll:
ffs...

If you read my original request, you will note that i specifically stated DO NOT REVEAL THE NAME.
Also, when making that judgement about me, try and differentiate between me thinking they are scum, and me thinking they are a threat to the town. the latter is true.
However, my purpose was to confirm the logistics of your role. even now you are being evasive. answer the question, or you get my vote.
simple.
BM

Skruffs wrote:BM1, not who you are now. If I did know their name, I wouldn't share it, because I feel you would think that anyone who kills you for any reason is scum.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 9:15 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I believe skruffs claim. Skruffs has been very protown in this game, though I don't really understand why he would claim. Has brought some discussion though. As of now, though, I honestly don't really know who to vote for, I think a reread is in order, which I will do tomorrow.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wow, BM.
How do you think a tracker works? Think about what tracking means. Come to your own conclusion.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 9:43 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Lowell wrote:Oh I see, Jah is SJ. Sorry. I'll definatlely jump on that wagon if Jah continues to hide from the pressue.

Until then, add to my scum list:
vote DGB
, for nothing she's done, but because TheJive was scummy as hell.
Your vote is in direct and explosive contradiction with your previous post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 342#594342
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 9:54 am

OK... I read. That took a while, so I'll write a short post for now.

I concur with BattleMage regarding Kison - even though my analysis of Kison's voting record, and scumpoint total was the lowest of anyone. My analysis might be faulty, or Lamesteak and Kison were successful at distancing... too succesful perhaps.

Today as well, I could vote "jah8127 (replacing Sailor Jerry who replaced Keys Myaths)" because he pinged other people's scumdar, and this concurs with my little scumpoint system - different reasons and methods, same scummy appearance. That's pretty damning.

I would also be willing to vote for Rand. But not today - giving him a chance to prove himself. Because of this .

Not sure what to think of Skruffs' uncalled for claim. It could go either way, scum or town, so that I will suspend judgment until there is more information, or even confirmation.

Since it's a toss-up against Kison and that jah81247516948 guy, I am going to wait for a votecount before voting or switching vote. Ideally, I'd like to see a close race between these two.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount for your consumption

Kison (3) -- Twito, Battle Mage, AlexPaoletti
jah8127 (5) -- Kison, Kilroy8675, ac1983fan, LFBProd, DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball (2) -- John, Lowell
ac1983fan (2) -- Jalyn, Skruffs
Fircoal (1) -- Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting: Rand Althor, jah8127, Scotmany, Fircoal, Spectrumvoid
18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 12:28 pm

OK!

unvote: jah186418646, vote Kison

This puts our two top contenders head to head, 4 votes each. For the record; I find these two players rather equally scummy. But we'll get more information for tomorrow if the race is close.

spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm not sure what to think of DGB's: let's put both at 4 strategy.

For the record, I do not like a kison lynch. This is because I am not seeing a strong case for kison. I've more-or-less already explained in my earlier 'why I think kison is not scum' post.

I guess it's time for me to put a vote on.

vote: jah1864

Mod
: Can we have some prods please?
Blank.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 4:28 pm

spectrumvoid wrote:I'm not sure what to think of DGB's: let's put both at 4 strategy.
You must approve, because that's exactly what I did! I put them both at 4...

Now, after YOUR vote, Kison is at 4, and jah1564864 is at 5.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 4:29 pm

OH I get it. Please ignore previous post, and slap me with wet noodles.

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

*slaps DGB with wet noodles*
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 7:57 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Skruffs wrote:GUys, at this point, I dont care if we random lynch, but let's do SOMETHING.
I'm a tracker,
I tracked someone to BM1
, but I don't think mafia or SK would kill BM1 when he's the obvious lynch the next day, so
I'm not going to reveal that person.
I think they are a vig.

Discuss.
Battle Mage wrote:i really dont understand the logic behind such a claim. you have revealed your role, and given insight into the identity of a potential vig. :o
However, its a bit late now.
Did you actually get a name of who it was that targetted BM 1?
(yes or no answer please)
(emphasis mine)

*facepalm*
Permanent V/LA.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, im just confirming that he actually got an individuals name-rather than just the fact that 'someone' targetted me. :roll:
however, i really dont like his evasive behaviour, and generally unhelpful attitude. Its ringing alarm bells, hence id like him to fully confirm his role, so he cant change it later.
FOS: Skruffs

BM

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Skruffs wrote:GUys, at this point, I dont care if we random lynch, but let's do SOMETHING.
I'm a tracker,
I tracked someone to BM1
, but I don't think mafia or SK would kill BM1 when he's the obvious lynch the next day, so
I'm not going to reveal that person.
I think they are a vig.

Discuss.
Battle Mage wrote:i really dont understand the logic behind such a claim. you have revealed your role, and given insight into the identity of a potential vig. :o
However, its a bit late now.
Did you actually get a name of who it was that targetted BM 1?
(yes or no answer please)
(emphasis mine)

*facepalm*
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Patrick »

A couple of players haven't picked up their prods. I'm looking for replacements.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 6:24 am

Post by LFBProd »

I would find it very funny if it turned out BM2 was the vig that killed BM 1. But that's just nonsensical postulation. More to the point, I do trust Skruffs' claim. I think it falls in line with how he's been playing the game so far. Also, BM2, Skruffs is not really being evasive, he answered your question when he claimed.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 6:28 am

Post by Kison »

Nor is he unhelpful. In case you missed it, he was very helpful in pushing Lalm over the cliff yesterday.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

He did not answer with any degree of clarity. i didnt want Skruffs-scum to have opportunity to adjust his claim to suit his circumstances later on. it makes sense for the town to have a good idea of what their power roles can actually do.
:roll:
Kison, that is 1 action. However, if Skruffs lynches a townie today, is he unhelpful? ofc not. Helpfulness should primarily be measured by how he verbally contributes to the town during the day.
BM

LFBProd wrote:I would find it very funny if it turned out BM2 was the vig that killed BM 1. But that's just nonsensical postulation. More to the point, I do trust Skruffs' claim. I think it falls in line with how he's been playing the game so far. Also, BM2, Skruffs is not really being evasive, he answered your question when he claimed.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 10:36 am

Post by LFBProd »

However, its a bit late now. Did you actually get a name of who it was that targetted BM 1? (yes or no answer please)

I'm a tracker,
I tracked someone to BM1
, but I don't think mafia or SK would kill BM1 when he's the obvious lynch the next day, so I'm not going to reveal that person. I think they are a vig.

Discuss.
All you asked for was a yes or no answer. I don't know how much clearer he can make himself.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:today, is he unhelpful? ofc not. Helpfulness should primarily be measured by how he verbally contributes to the town during the day.
BM
One action that gave us a rather hefty advantage, in comparison to Battle Mage The First's actions that got him, most likely, killed by our vigilante. And guess what? His actions
were
through verbal contributions. You're just bitter that he's verbally disagreeing with you.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

BM, I'm beginning to think that you don't know what a tracker does. Of course he knows who targeted BM1, because that is the person that he tracked. Tracking does not mean you track someone and you know if they were targeted, tracking means you track someone and find out who they targeted that night. That is what a tracker does. So to answer your question, he does know you targeted BM1.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Correct. I know one out of possibly many people who targetted BM. No idea what their role is, adn thus, no reason to uot them. I can conceive it being one of many probably-pro-town roles. But I have No clue at all about what that person did, just where they went - which is - of course - BM1. NOT You, BM2. Don't make it a personal thing. Unelss of course as someone mentioned, you think I meant you, and you are scum, and that's why you are so nervous.

Sorry if the claim was uncalled for - I think it might end up not doing as much good as I hoped, but it's out there, and I am glad to see how people are reacting to it.

Yes, BM - I *do* have a name. Sorry for beating arou the bush. But you need to take off your blinders.
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 5:02 pm

Post by AlexPaoletti »

Okay, BM is just getting too scummy. I don't think anyone else disbelieves Scruffs' claim, and BM is laying down very heavy accusations.
however, i really dont like his evasive behaviour, and generally unhelpful attitude. Its ringing alarm bells, hence id like him to fully confirm his role, so he cant change it later.
FOS: Skruffs

BM
He's obvoiusly not being evasive. There was miscommunication in the reading of posts, as well as the fact that he assumed everyone knew what a Tracker does. (NOTE: The link to the Wiki is at the top of the page.) I can't help but feel BM is doing his best to promote a false accusation.
Unvote | Vote: Battle Mage

Now, I do keep a strong suspicion on Kison. With the way BM is pusing a lynch for him, I highly doubt those two are mafia together. However, they might both be mafia of different families.. the slip from Lalm's confession makes the idea of multiple Mafias very possible.

That being said, I just want to let people know that I will switch my vote to Kison or jah if we need to for the lynch.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Post by Kison »

AlexPaoetti wrote:Now, I do keep a strong suspicion on Kison. With the way BM is pusing a lynch for him, I highly doubt those two are mafia together.
So, according to you, if Battle Mage The Second is scum, his push to lynch me today will strongly indicate that we are
not
mafia together, yet my pushing for a Lalm lynch yesterday strongly indicates that he and I
are
mafia together. The WIFOM in either argument is amazing. Moreover, the hypocrisy in what you're saying is so blatant that it almost hurts to read it.

Unvote

Vote : AlexPaoetti
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat May 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

Just pointing out i'm still here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”