Mini 436 - Game over - Mafia wins with no casualties!

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by ryan »

Okay fellow town members we need some imput here.

Mod edit
Votecount:
Albert B. Rampage 1 (Paradoxombie)
Snichkin 3 (StallingChamp, Ryan, DeathSauce)
Deathsauce 1 (HurriKaty)
StallingChamp 1 (Snichkin)
TopHat 1 (Miztef)

Not voting 5: Albert B. Rampage, darhken, Tophat, VanDamien, vollkan

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VanDamien wrote: Simpler answer, which again goes against your claim. If you're so sure of Ryan and me, you'd be calling for your own lynch, and you'd be able to take us both out at once, instead of needing to be vigged at night and dead anyway. Let me be clear to those who have missed it. I DO NOT believe that claim one bit, I WILL hammer his lynch, in case he's actually telling the truth, and I'm plain vanilla, so in that case I won't be a huge loss.
Nah, Ryan contradicted himself. Therefore I drop my charges against him and instead press them against you.

I can see you struggling, VanDamien. You are indeed scum. If I die, I may unnecessarily harm the town, as well as provide the mafia with more targets.
If you die, things become extremely simple.

No more hiding, no more running. You are found out VanDamien.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:33 pm

contradicted = corrected himself*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:36 pm

Actually, you know what, I'm so sure that you are scum that I will make a bet with you.

If you are indeed scum, I win and my honor is restored. If I lose and you are innocent, I leave the site forever as soon as all my games end. That's how sure I am that you are scum.

Do you accept my challenge ?
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by VanDamien »

I am offering myself to potentially die to help us out, and you think I'm scum? I am not struggling. I want you lynched, period. There are three possible outcomes:

1. You're lying, and are scum: I see this as most likely
2. You're telling the truth: Then I die, and maybe you can catch a scum on your way out; either way whoever's left can get back to hunting scum without some starnge role that doesn't belong in a normal game, IMO.
3. You're lying, but still town: then you're awful town, and I'll be lynched tomorrow. I've already claimed vanilla; there's nothing more to be said there.

2 out of 3 options leave me dead, the only one where I continue is if you're lying, and in that case all we have to do is find your scumbuddies.

But you're right: no more running, no more hiding: I want you lynched, period.
Fnord is the whole donut.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by VanDamien »

Crossposter.

Accepted; get yourself lynched, and kill me on your way out: it'll be very clear at that point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm

No, get YOURSELF lynched, so I will be proven wrong very quickly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:58 pm

The thing is, VanDamien, if you don't get lynched today, you have a chance of getting away.

If I don't get lynched today, I have 0% chance of getting away the next.

Do you understand this ??
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by vollkan »

The thing is, VanDamien, if you don't get lynched today, you have a chance of getting away.
Just to make this clear, which of the following scenarios do ABR and VD each want;
1) VD to be lynched?
2) VD to lynch ABR, killing VD and another player of ABR's choosing?

In both cases VD dies and has no chance of "getting away". Also, VD has claimed vanilla and said
Then I die, and maybe you can catch a scum on your way out; either way whoever's left can get back to hunting scum without some starnge role that doesn't belong in a normal game, IMO.
Albert said
No, get YOURSELF lynched, so I will be proven wrong very quickly.
If option 2) of the above was taken, wouldn't that prove one of you right or wrong?
If ABR is telling the truth then VD (who ABR is certain is scum) will die also, along with ABR's chosen NK target.
If ABR is lying, then VD won't die and VD will be proven correct, winning their bet.

What do other people think?
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon May 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Post by VanDamien »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The thing is, VanDamien, if you don't get lynched today, you have a chance of getting away.

How? I thought I would die as soon as I hammer you?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 12:50 am

Post by Miztef »

VanDamien wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The thing is, VanDamien, if you don't get lynched today, you have a chance of getting away.

How? I thought I would die as soon as I hammer you?
Rampage is saying that he wants you just plain old lynched. He is certain you are scum, yes, but he doesn't want his power to be used on you because it would kill another player, who may not be scum.

I don't know for sure if you are scum, but I see it as a definate possibly, and since no one else seems to think topHat is scum (which, to be fair, there isn't all that much evidence) I am willing to switch my vote if others agree with rampage.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:16 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Here's my thinking on this so-called pro-town Psychopath roleas described by ABR. The only way it would work to the town's advantage is if no one knew about the role and the scum speed-lynched the Psychopath. The hammering scum would be dead and ABR could NK someone else he viewed as suspicious.

But now the role is known, scum probably aren't going to be willing to off themselves to hammer a player that has this strange ability. They are going to look for a way to twist the formerly"pro-town" Psychopath role to their own advantage.

Not that any of this means that I believe Albert's claim for one minute. I don't.

I also don't understand why everyone is so sure we have a Vig in this game. I am not nearly so positive and I will not follow any voting strategy that depends on a Vig NK.
Show
[b]pickemgenius[/b] "DEEEEATTTTTTHSAUCE

MUST

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:31 am

Yeah, truth be told, I took some time off and VD might just as well be town. He might be angry because of another game where I had his head on the chopping block, so that is incentive enough to want me dead here.

It seems that not everybody is participating, let's let the others have a say in this.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 9:11 am

Post by VanDamien »

Miztef wrote:Rampage is saying that he wants you just plain old lynched. He is certain you are scum, yes, but he doesn't want his power to be used on you because it would kill another player, who may not be scum.
That's not what he said, at all, and certainly wasn't the conversation.
VanDamien wrote:Accepted; get yourself lynched, and kill me on your way out: it'll be very clear at that point.
Albert wrote:t"]No, get YOURSELF lynched, so I will be proven wrong very quickly.
Albert wrote:The thing is, VanDamien, if you don't get lynched today, you have a chance of getting away.

Vollkan gets it; there is no way I get away if Albert is telling the truth. I'm convinced he's lying scum.
Albert wrote:Yeah, truth be told, I took some time off and VD might just as well be town. He might be angry because of another game where I had his head on the chopping block, so that is incentive enough to want me dead here.
Nope, I'm perfectly able to keep my games seperate. No anger here, it's just a game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 9:16 am

I don't want to die for the likes of you.

Also, that's a good thing you can keep games separate. I was getting paranoid, but you reassure me.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 9:25 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I just re-read the entire thread, and I am going to shift my position on Albert 180°.

I think he's telling the truth.

All of his mysterious posts actually make sense when read with this new information in mind. He tried to obliquely refer to his role without giving it away. He was consistent. He put off claiming until it was absolutely necessary. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I really think that is his role.

With my fresh perspective, I am now quite suspicious of TopHat, but my vote will stay on lurkers for now.

MOD: Snichkin and StallingChamp are active in other games, I don't understand why you don't want to prod them.
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

wow, what a situation to come back to

To keep it simple, I don't believe ABR, and I'd rather risk the consequences of killing him than risk letting him get away with an insane strategy like this.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:39 am

Post by ryan »

I understand your reasoning DeathSauce but I just can't feel that Albert is innocent yet, I'm not sure enough to throw a vote his way (yet) but I'm feeling like this was a heck of a swerve, and now with VD and him having such a spirited di.......this game just got very interesting is what I will admit. :D
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:41 am

To address all the players in this game:

Rest assured, I have chosen my target. Paradoxombie will by NK'd tonight if and when I die. Feel free to put your votes on me, I will not change my mind or threaten any one of you.

Also, thank you DeathSauce! I'm genuinely filled with joy that you think that
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 am

Post by DeathSauce »

paradoxombie wrote: I'd rather risk the consequences of killing him
Even if the consequences of killing him are the deaths of 3 pro-town players? That would really suck!
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

In that situation, I will be dead, lol.

To be frank, I'm not worrying over it either way.

And also, I'd like to say, perhaps(likely even?) he is an anti-town power role
After all he is immediately against the first people to threaten him. Why is he so sure I'm worth killing? Maybe because he knows who are scum and who are town and was just waiting for someone protown to make him an excuse.

In that case some of the people who strongly supported his claim could be mafia(i'd guess 2, with the power role in the place of a 3rd)

but that's even IF he's a power role, I'm just stating it now in case I get killed
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:14 am

Post by HurriKaty »

I just realized I still have my first random vote from the beginning of the game on. I really gotta get my act together.

Unvote
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:22 am

Post by VanDamien »

Paradoxombie wrote:In that situation, I will be dead, lol.

To be frank, I'm not worrying over it either way.

And also, I'd like to say, perhaps(likely even?) he is an anti-town power role
After all he is immediately against the first people to threaten him. Why is he so sure I'm worth killing? Maybe because he knows who are scum and who are town and was just waiting for someone protown to make him an excuse.

In that case some of the people who strongly supported his claim could be mafia(i'd guess 2, with the power role in the place of a 3rd)

but that's even IF he's a power role, I'm just stating it now in case I get killed
OK, so the two people who will die on the off chance Albert is telling the truth are ready to accept their fates; I expect to start seeing some votes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 11:34 am

Alright, you want it, you have it. Let's go.
Paradoxombie wrote: And also, I'd like to say, perhaps(likely even?) he is an anti-town power role
After all he is immediately against the first people to threaten him.
Really. DeathSauce is the first person to accuse me, and the roughest opponent I've had so far. I've never accused him.

Paradoxombie wrote: Why is he so sure I'm worth killing? Maybe because he knows who are scum and who are town and was just waiting for someone protown to make him an excuse.
Worth killing ? No. I want to make everyone feel at ease and safe to put their votes on me if that's what they wish. If they think that I'm anti-town, that is, which I am not, which is why I don't want to see votes piling up on me, while I will not be the one to limit other players' free will.
Paradoxombie wrote: In that case some of the people who strongly supported his claim could be mafia(i'd guess 2, with the power role in the place of a 3rd)
Hahahaha this is so ridiculous, I'm feeling clownish to have to reply to this half-assed argument that's standing on a toothpick.

Your subtly trying to say that Miztef and DeathSauce are my scum buddies, here. Don't run away from it, there's no one else supporting me LOL

Miztef and DeathSauce were BOTH staunch supporters of the anti-ABR campaign. That very fact, and the fact that I was a -1 PROVES that we are not affiliated. I ALMOST FREAKING GOT LYNCHED. MAFIA CANNOT COMMUNICATE. What are you implying ? That they knew I would make a claim and get away from my lynching ?

RIDICULOUS.

Even VanDamien should see the scummishness of this post.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue May 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by ryan »

ABR: Just so I'm following what you are saying, you WANT the rest of the town to lynch you on Day 1?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”