Mini 436 - Game over - Mafia wins with no casualties!

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by ryan »

The only claim I made was that IF it's not possible for a psychopath to contact a mafia member than I apologize, that is all I've said Albert. Who's to say you aren't mafia and jumping on me for makin a vanilla mistake (IF it is a mistake which nobody but you have said it is) Like I said, I've played that way before and figured that was the way it was in this game as well.

As for "fishing for a power role" I asked a question, nothing more, nothing less. Questions get asked in these games all the time, you for one know that, heck you asked for my opinion on players during the game as well.

I never encouraged anyone to "lynch you to screw the town" in fact look back through my posts Albert, I've always been pro town and would do what is "the best for the town" Heck I was suspicious of you since post 112 and maybe not as vocal as the rest but you like facts, theres another one for ya.

Can you say you've played that way? Dare I remind you of post 85? Or what about 151? Your post of "I don't care if I win or lose I'm experimenting" YEAH that sounds real pro town there. You're the one with the supposed "role" that appeared outta nowhere, you're the one who told people to lynch you and since than have back peddled and attempted to "act" pro town. You are the one who was on VD's bandwagon since pretty much page 2 and heck you were on Snichkin's wagon for awhile too. If anything Albert you're looking more and more like an opportunistic scum

Mod edit
Votecount:
Albert B. Rampage 2 (Paradoxombie, ryan)
Paradoxombie 2 (Miztef, vollkan)
Poison Ivy 1 (StallingChamp)
StallingChamp 1 (Poison Ivy)

Not voting 6: Albert B. Rampage, DogMom, Tophat, VanDamien, Hurrikaty, DeathSauce

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2007 4:32 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I've made the same moves as you, that's true. And that's also why we are both going to die before this game ends.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 12:50 am

Post by vollkan »

What do you guys think, Miztef, DeathSauce, Volkan, VanDamien ?
I read over Ryan's posts and most of the major things have been addressed. Something which jumped out at me, though, was Ryan's post 269.

Ryan, in 269 you voted for ABR and then said that "Mitzef makes some solid points in post 265 and also points out how we the town can still keep our numbers after Day 1." Since Miztef's plan revolves around lynching ABR on Day 2, isn't it contradictory that you voted ABR? In fact, you acknowledge that a Day 2 lynch will help the town whilst voting to lynch on Day 1. If you know that a Day 2 lynch is more productive, why on earth would you vote for a lynch today?

Additionally, as ABR said there is no way the scum could or would have planned this since aside from the whole communication problem, all this has the effect of doing is getting ABR lynched. There is no justification for a scum plot to have ABR claim Psychopath since it is simply going to result in ABR's lynch.

Aside from everything raised by ABR, my main question for you Ryan is why you acknowledged a Day 2 lynch of ABR would be better and yet, just before that, you voted ABR. You did not even rebut what Miztef and others had said regarding Day 2 being safer.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 1:04 am

Post by Miztef »

I agree with vollkan here. Ryan, why did you vote ABR when you acknowledged a day 2 lynch as better?

I think ryan is a candidate for lynching today. That slip up, with the addition of albert's points, are really building up a case. Although, most of this can be accounted for by inexperience. Paradox has made mistakes too, but I can see alot of this is inexperience as well.

Right now, I'm actually leaning towards lynching a lurker. Snichkin had that early mess-up, darhken just plain hasen't posted much, and Stallingchamp hasn't posted too much either. I'm going to go with
unvote vote: Snichkin
. His early screw up and then dissapearing act bugs me the most of all the lurkers.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 1:05 am

Post by Miztef »

sorry. Forgot about the replacements...

unvote vote: poison ivy
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 1:45 am

Post by ryan »

I guess I went with my gut (after re-reading) and there was enough scum tells about ABR that instead of sitting back with a no-vote I made the decision to put a vote on ABR until he showed me that he wasn't scum. I won't lie, the inexperience is definetly on my side and in hindsight I probably should have sat back and waited till Day 2 to put a vote but with 12 pages to this thread I was getting to the point that a lynch was going to be beneficial to the town to start sorting out who is who.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:37 am

Post by DogMom »

<sidles into the room with all the discussion going on>

Um...hi....holy crap. What
have
I replaced into?

Still reading, and I can't promise any Major Postiness for a bit yet.
Quick run-by notes:

Albert, you're really being weird.
Para, I may be leaning toward agreeing with you but I have to look at it closer.
Mizef (sorry if I misspelled that), I like your plan, but I'm seeing some numbers problems with it.
More later.
[i]I am my dog's sock puppet.[/i]
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:38 am

Post by DogMom »

ryan wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ryan, are you scum too or what ?

You just said, and I quote,
ryan wrote:I mean if he is town and you are town we would have just lynched TWO of our players.
You are definitely contradicting yourself.
I don't think I contradicted myself. I simply stated that if we (as a townie) lynch the wrong person than the mafia lynches another, wouldn't that be losing two of our players? I guess I shouldn't have said "we the town lynched" because it would technically be the town lynching one and the mafia lynching the other. I apologize for the confusion, my bad 8)
Mafia NK. Town lynches. Yes? I think that's where the "contradiction" comes in. I've seen mafia outed for mixing up their terms before. Just sayin.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 2:46 am

Post by ryan »

Guess I was using terms everybody knows, can't say I mixed them up
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:01 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Welcome DogMom, I'd like to see you be able to include everything that's happened in this Day into one of your (in)famous Wall O' Words! ;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:06 am

Yes! DogMom's Wall O' Words!!!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:10 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Here's my latest re-reading of the situation, in brief.

Albert's goal seems to be to make it to Day Two.
No explanation until day 2 for you
if I'm wrong I won't even last until Day2.
we can do as Miztef said and lynch me on Day 2
also reference his bet with VanDamien which was engineered to get him to survive until Day Two.

I'm not sure what the significance of surviving an extra day is, but it seems odd. The fact that Miztef seemed to have the same goal is possibly useful information.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Miztef »

The signifigance of surviving an extra day is simple. More information. I don't want to kill albert until d2 where we have a much better scope of the game. Killing him today runs the risk of 5:3 which is a
lose
. Therefore, killing him today is not an option for me, I'd much rather lynch someone else, or even no lynch if it comes to albert or no lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:27 am

We are much better off lynching someone. So would you guys be ready to vote for Ryan ?

I've reviewed Stallingchamp's post, I don't see anything really scummy except for his lurking.

VanDamien also seems clean.

I don't think darhken has said anything at all in this game, maybe he was uninterested by a vanilla town role ?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:34 am

Post by DeathSauce »

How about we let the replacement players catch up before you start another bandwagon campaign?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:35 am

Post by ryan »

Why all of a sudden should your past posts not be seen as scum? Don't try and change the game ABR, you've still done numerous scummy things in this game and really never denied it
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:38 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And that's also why we are both going to die before this game ends.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:52 am

Post by vollkan »

Why all of a sudden should your past posts not be seen as scum? Don't try and change the game ABR, you've still done numerous scummy things in this game and really never denied it
Ryan, as it stands ABR is being lynched on Day 2. If he is scum, he will die then anyway. At this stage, you still seem determined that ABR should be lynched today, again ignoring the fact that a lynch tomorrow is probably safer (unless DogMom's numbers argument she alluded to proves otherwise).
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:55 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Albert, I really despise your play style in this game.
Albert B. Rampage wrote: The funny thing is that you cannot punish me for a bad play, because I do not care whether I win or lose this game. It is an experiment.
I don't like being experimented on. You may not care if you win or lose, but it is apparent you wish to survive to Day Two. Therefore, you are wrong, we
can
punish you for bad play, by denying you your wish.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 3:57 am

Yeah I despise my play too.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 4:09 am

Post by ryan »

vollkan wrote:
Ryan, as it stands ABR is being lynched on Day 2. If he is scum, he will die then anyway. At this stage, you still seem determined that ABR should be lynched today, again ignoring the fact that a lynch tomorrow is probably safer (unless DogMom's numbers argument she alluded to proves otherwise).
I am not saying a Day 2 lynch isn't wiser but with his play so far why give him what he wants? I dont understand his tactics nor his play and I guess if you all decide to lynch me, than so be it, I've given my reasons for what I posted and been at least trying to find scum in this game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 4:27 am

Unvote, vote: Ryan

I'm happy with my vote on Ryan. He has played the most scummish so far, has had poor defence, and hasn't contributed in a very pro-town way. Most of the other players have good reasons not to vote them too:
  • Miztef has been playing nicely pro-town, as well as DeathSauce.

I have a power role, so it's unlikely I will be lynched today.

HurriKaty hasn't posted all that much, but there hasen't been a good case against her.

Volkan has inputed fair and clear logic, no good case against him.

Snitchkin has played a bit off, and hasn't been posting lately, but I find ryan's overall play more scummish.

Vandamien has some suspicion on him, but he looks more determined to kill me than anything.

Paradox still looks scummy to me, but Ryan has made more anti-town plays, has contradicted himself many times, let out slips, etc. detailed in my previous posts.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 4:42 am

Post by ryan »

So are you driving the bandwagon now ABR?
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 5:54 am

Post by DogMom »

DeathSauce wrote:Welcome DogMom, I'd like to see you be able to include everything that's happened in this Day into one of your (in)famous Wall O' Words! ;)
:shock: TWELVE PAGES in a single post? Eesh, hope you got an hour or so to read it... :lol: Still trying to get all composey and everything. Hopefully my Wall O' Words will be coming shortly.
DogMom
DogMom
Goon
DogMom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2007 5:56 am

Post by DogMom »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:We are much better off lynching someone. So would you guys be ready to vote for Ryan ?

I've reviewed Stallingchamp's post, I don't see anything really scummy except for his lurking.

VanDamien also seems clean.

I don't think darhken has said anything at all in this game, maybe he was uninterested by a vanilla town role ?
:lol: Well, he's certainly not going to say anything
now

Now that he's been replaced by the Infamous Wall O' Words and everything...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”