Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:For my benefit, (sry about the multiple-posting), is the "Criminologist" role just a cop?
No it's far from a cop. You basiclly find out which group killed the person.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:And as for Rand, we should attempt to confirm him tomorrow. I think he should tell us who killed Battle Mage. I for one am kind of curious why scum would target him.
Mafia would because I am mostly a confirmed town , SK would target me because I could reveal him.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Rand, TCS was talking about me i think. I wouldnt consider yourself confirmed town if i were you... lol
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

my top 2 suspects atm are Kison, and LFBProd. Lynching anyone else today would be stupid. whilst it is true that these players contribute more than Jah, the fact remains that Jah is alot less likely to be scum.
BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 1:35 am

Post by LFBProd »

Is that one post you pointed out the only reason for this, or is there more?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 1:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

well primarily that post, however your attitude today hasnt been exactly protownish.
on the other hand, you are no where near the same league of scumminess as Kison :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 1:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Battle Mage wrote:my top 2 suspects atm are Kison, and LFBProd. Lynching anyone else today would be stupid. whilst it is true that these players contribute more than Jah, the fact remains that Jah is alot less likely to be scum.
BM
Wow-eee BattleMage, that post is complete rubbish. Are you scum?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

if you dont have information to the contrary, i will assume that you must Kisons scumbuddy :roll:

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:my top 2 suspects atm are Kison, and LFBProd. Lynching anyone else today would be stupid. whilst it is true that these players contribute more than Jah, the fact remains that Jah is alot less likely to be scum.
BM
Wow-eee BattleMage, that post is complete rubbish. Are you scum?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Kison »

Rand, how exactly are you a confirmed townie?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 2:58 am

Battle Mage wrote:if you dont have information to the contrary, i will assume that you must Kisons scumbuddy :roll:
Impressive! More complete rubbish.

Not only am I voting for Kison, but I voted for Kison to increase Kison's jeopardy compared to that of jah186178617, to insure we had a second viable lynch candidate!

The only thing that stops me from voting against you right this minute is that you weren't on Lamesteak's list of suggested modkills.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 7:45 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

Hey, I just realized something. Is this game able to have a Jester? (I'm new to mafiascum and am not sure which jobs can be in which games) Anyway, BM seems pretty crazy to me... Jester, you think?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Kison (4) -- Twito, Battle Mage, DrippingGoofball, Skruffs
jah8127 (4) -- Kilroy8675, ac1983fan, LFBProd, Spectrumvoid
DrippingGoofball (2) -- John, Lowell
ac1983fan (1) -- Jalyn
Battle Mage (1) -- AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti (1) -- The Central Scrutiniser

Not Voting: Rand Althor, jah8127, Scotmany, Kison, Mastermind of Sin
18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 8:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

good point. you left the hot Jah wagon, to instead vote for your scumbuddy. it makes alot more sense when you put it that way.

@Alex-im going to have to plead ignorance, as i have never encountered a Jester before, and have no idea what it does. also, it would help if you explained how i have been acting 'crazy'.

BM

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:if you dont have information to the contrary, i will assume that you must Kisons scumbuddy :roll:
Impressive! More complete rubbish.

Not only am I voting for Kison, but I voted for Kison to increase Kison's jeopardy compared to that of jah186178617, to insure we had a second viable lynch candidate!

The only thing that stops me from voting against you right this minute is that you weren't on Lamesteak's list of suggested modkills.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 8:51 am

Post by Kison »

AlexPaoletti wrote:Hey, I just realized something. Is this game able to have a Jester? (I'm new to mafiascum and am not sure which jobs can be in which games) Anyway, BM seems pretty crazy to me... Jester, you think?
You obviously haven't played with the infamous Battle Mage before...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 10:01 am

Battle Mage wrote:good point. you left the hot Jah wagon, to instead vote for your scumbuddy. it makes alot more sense when you put it that way.
Yep. My diagnostic: he's COMPLETELY bonkers. That's the DSM-IV sanctioned term for his affliction. It is hopeless.

*ignore* *ignore* *ignore*

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

BM
"Fact", because you know he can't be your scumbuddy? Or are you claiming cop? Outside of those two possibilities, there's no way that you can claim it to be a "fact" that Kison and LFBProd are more likely scum than Jah. It remains your opinion until proven true.
Permanent V/LA.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BM, please do nto assume that anyone who disagrees with you is scum. Please. It makes it a lot easier for scum.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat May 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

So... everyone on Kison should immediately hop onto Alex.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol dontcha just love it when 4 consecutive posts make the exact same useless comment about semantics?
i sure do... lol
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

It's hardly a useless comment. The fact that four different people (We can't all be scum...) agreed on this should make you realize that you're actually wrong. Your refusal to admit that you're wrong in anything, ever, is one of your biggest flaws, BM. All you do by your useless stubbornness is make it easier for scum to slip through the cracks while people have to spend time and energy dealing with you.
Permanent V/LA.
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:18 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

@BM - The goal of the Jester is to get himself lynched.
You're acting crazy by constantly making extreme accusations left and right, most of which are only partially based on sensible reasoning.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:So... everyone on Kison should immediately hop onto Alex.
I'm a little bit lost here. I understand the suspicions brought against me (which I'll address momentarily), but why is it the ones with votes on Kison that should be the ones voting for me? Is there something I've done that suggests his innocence and my scumminess?

I think there are two major arguments brought against me:

A. I have been lurking.
I have to apologize for my inactivity at certain times, though I have been doing my best recently to be a part of discussion. I think one thing that separates the "lurkers" from non-lurkers is that the latter appear to make original contributions. I have to admit, most of what I have said deals with things that other people have brought up, agreeing or disagreeing, and explaining votes. I haven't made any really original accusations, but nothing original is striking me. But what can I say? I'd rather be acting like this than be like BM, throwing accusations everywhere. When something original strikes me, I'll let you guys know

B. I have been vote-hopping.
So let's see. I started off with a vote on Rand. That was after doing a quick read through and definitely seemed like a good vote to me. Then after a while, I switch my vote to Kison. I've explained a few times that this came from what seemed like a scummy setup to prepare a lynch for the next day. Still very much a possibility in my mind. Then I get prodded (again, I do apologize) and make a post saying I'm happy with my vote, but that I would be happy with a lynch on jah. A few days later, BM is just screaming scum, so I put a vote on him. I figure he's probably not going to get lynched this day, but want to make sure to firmly express my opinion of him, and put pressure on him. I specifically state that I am still happy with a lynch on Kison or jah, so my overall scum suspicion really doesn't change much. Now, I'm not used to MafiaScum etiquette, but I realize now that a FoS on Battle Mage may have been better. I think that would have better shown that I still hold suspicion on Kison and jah. So, without further ado:
Unvote: Battle Mage | FoS: Kison, jah, BM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol this post is so wrong, i cant even begin to explain it to you.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:It's hardly a useless comment. The fact that four different people (We can't all be scum...) agreed on this should make you realize that you're actually wrong. Your refusal to admit that you're wrong in anything, ever, is one of your biggest flaws, BM. All you do by your useless stubbornness is make it easier for scum to slip through the cracks while people have to spend time and energy dealing with you.
@Alex-man, i would kick ass as a Jester. unfortunately i have never had that role before, nor do i have it in this game. is its win condition simply to get lynched??
thats seems a little too easy anyway lol.
furthermore, i like the way you have kept your options open on the 3 biggest wagons atm, so you can hammer anyone of them :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 11:00 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

@BM - yeah, lol. The flash program that explains all the roles says that oftentimes mods will decide to continue the game after the Jester wins.
furthermore, i like the way you have kept your options open on the 3 biggest wagons atm, so you can hammer anyone of them :P
I can't tell what sort of mood you're trying to portray there and if it's trying to sound accusatory, but you pretty much hit the nail on head. I find my three FoS's very scummy, and would be happy to see any of them lynched.
LFBProd
LFBProd
Townie
LFBProd
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by LFBProd »

AlexPaoletti wrote:
B. I have been vote-hopping.
So let's see. I started off with a vote on Rand. That was after doing a quick read through and definitely seemed like a good vote to me. Then after a while, I switch my vote to Kison. I've explained a few times that this came from what seemed like a scummy setup to prepare a lynch for the next day. Still very much a possibility in my mind. Then I get prodded (again, I do apologize) and make a post saying I'm happy with my vote, but that I would be happy with a lynch on jah. A few days later, BM is just screaming scum, so I put a vote on him. I figure he's probably not going to get lynched this day, but want to make sure to firmly express my opinion of him, and put pressure on him. I specifically state that I am still happy with a lynch on Kison or jah, so my overall scum suspicion really doesn't change much. Now, I'm not used to MafiaScum etiquette, but I realize now that a FoS on Battle Mage may have been better. I think that would have better shown that I still hold suspicion on Kison and jah. So, without further ado:
Unvote: Battle Mage | FoS: Kison, jah, BM
Ok, now this is an explaination I can buy. Thank you for posting it. That was basically my main point of contention with you from before.
Now, BM, can I get an example of when my attitude hasn't been protownish?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun May 20, 2007 9:23 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm a little confused with the way discussion has been going. Also, I think some prods are needed.

Alex: Don't you think it'd be more effective to have a little more concentration? After all, setting out lynches isn't good thing.
Blank.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2007 12:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol im not trying to portray any mood. i simply consider it a point of note.
:wink:

AlexPaoletti wrote:@BM - yeah, lol. The flash program that explains all the roles says that oftentimes mods will decide to continue the game after the Jester wins.
I can't tell what sort of mood you're trying to portray there and if it's trying to sound accusatory, but you pretty much hit the nail on head. I find my three FoS's very scummy, and would be happy to see any of them lynched.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”