Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

But they haven't sheeped me. And if they do, it's not under bad circumstances. You are looking scummier and scummier with everything you say.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 2473, TheAdrienC wrote:And I'm done defending her. Have fun, Boon.

Lol, you're white knighting because you know I will flip town. You will try to avoid being on this atrocious lynch. Don't worry, I'm town-flailing. Nothing will stop my lynch so you can hop on the train, it won't hurt you.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 2475, Boonskiies wrote:But they haven't sheeped me. And if they do, it's not under bad circumstances. You are looking scummier and scummier with everything you say.

Yet you haven't addressed any of my points about why I, as scum, would do the things I mentioned. I don't even want to fight this but my stubborn personality won't let it go that I am being lynched by a village idiot. So please, encourage the rest of them to join you because I really am done with this game. Last post, I am going to bed. See you in the dead thread where I will call you an idiot some more.
Juls
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2469, Juls wrote:Also, what is scum-Juls motivation for 1) holding a vote on wake, 2) trying to have a debate about what BT said before BPs flip, 3) lynching Aeronaut, 4) looking for and announcing the clears by Aegor.

Since you specifically asked for Scum-Juls reasons, these are answers assuming you are scum:

1) WIFOM, and no good answer without knowing how he will flip. Wake's been a target by people pretty much the entire game. Having a vote on him doesn't make you look specifically town or scum. If Wake flips scum, I don't think anyone would accuse you of bussing based on interactions.
2) WIFOM, and no good answer without knowing how he will flip. You voted for BP after Aegor's push, but outright said he wasn't your first choice. Not knowing how many scum are left, and not knowing alignments, you could be bussing at this point, or white knighting. Again, no good answer
3) He was an SK, which was the general assumption for his lynch. Scum want an SK dead as much as town, so again, non-indicative of alignment.
4) White-Knighting.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Correction: You are being
voted
by the village idiot. If you are done with the game, why post in the dead thread? There's no real reason to comment on your 'why are these scum sounding, huh?!?!?' because, as scum, you probably made sure to have certain things look town. And that is probably why you chose to ask about those ones. As Reinoe's signature says..."Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads..."
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Juls »

Please lynch shadow tomorrow

I have to calm down before I go to sleep cause I will not sleep at all. I absolutely hate getting lynched as town. I can't stand it because I know that I did something that made people think I am scum and that means I failed. I hate failing because it means I have to admit I am bad at something. I know, wifom wifom that I would BW failing as scum too. But I am done worrying, I am over it. So, let me just respond in a calm manner and then I am putting this ipad away.

1) First, shadow, I said holding my vote on wake. I meant at the beginning of the day, I waited instead of voting. None of your points make any sense.
2). If I am scum I absolutely know how BT will flip. Your points make no sense.
3) I did not think serial killer. In fact I speculated that he could be scum with Mirahawks
4) really? Who else went and looked? Oh that's right, nobody.

Brood, cause boon is going to be dead, please lynch shadow or Adrien tomorrow. I have been thinking about this wake thing and he might have thought he was going to be the kill last night and that's why he claimed his targets. I am not 100% sure but that's kinda where I am at right now.

Good luck town.
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I still think we need to hear an explanation from Wake before we discuss what to do with Juls.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm pretty sure that was a given.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

Well, that's interesting.

Basically, I am the Odd-Night Vigilante.

The first two I targeted were Cabd and Alina. My third target for Night 5 was AdrienC, and had PM'd Toomai the target. Apparently the kill failed. The remaining Scum killed Mirhawk. There is one left, because 3 Mafia are dead and I pegged the SK. I was probably roleblocked or jailed, which would mean the remaining Scum probably has a PR. We should assume that to be on the safe side. That, or the only other option is that another Townie blocked my kill attempt.

Why else would I reveal at the end of Day 5 like that? I was very surprised I wasn't killed Night 4, and am sure Scum left me alive because they think I'm a bad Town player. If you all think I am the remaining Scum in spite of the past events, there's probably little I can do to persuade you to lynch someone else. What I do hope for is for you all to read through my posts once I'm dead, and thoroughly question the kill discrepancies, and see for yourself the crumbs I kept leaving about how we were in multiball.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

And some players were very incorrect in the past, which is why I continued pushing the issue about the ON-Vig.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 am

Post by Wake1 »

If memory served, I had told someone here that they'd eat their words for saying how dumb my "theory" was.

OK, I'll stop enjoying the newfound revelation that there is indeed an Odd-Night Vigilante.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

I would have Vig'd Juls Night 3 or 5, based on certain behavioral patterns.

For now, VOTE: Juls. If it gets to L-2 too quickly, I'll unvote temporarily.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

What we should be asking is why there were only two kills during Nights 1, 3, and one on 5.

I killed Cabd and Alina, and attempted to kill Adrien.

On Nights 1 and 3, both Scum parties were alive. Meaning, two possible kills from them, PLUS my kill. Why did that not happen? I did not see any restraints on the SK or the Mafia on whether or not they'd be able to kill each Night.

I suspect someone blocked a kill Night 1. It is possible that a Town PR, like Doctor or Jailkeeper, stopped one of the possible kills on those two Nights. IF Mafia have a Roleblocker, the SK may have been prevented that way. If Scum have a Roleblocker, they can't also have a Role Cop. As a lesser possibility, one of the Scum factions may have decided to not NK on those Nights, but I find that extremely unlikely. Pardon the WIFOM, but this is serious.

The only instance in which I'd care for another Town PR to claim is if they had worthwhile investigation results to share, or could share any sort of tidbit that would deal a blow to Scum today.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2441, TheAdrienC wrote:How many scummers do we think are left? Could Wake be the last one?

Subtle insinuation, but not subtle enough, my friend. :P

In post 2444, Juls wrote:
In post 2441, TheAdrienC wrote:How many scummers do we think are left? Could Wake be the last one?

1probably, 2 at most.

I doubt there'd be 5 Mafia and 1 SK in a 21-player game. Does anyone know if that's ever happened before? Just seems like overkill.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Juls »

In post 2486, Wake1 wrote:I would have Vig'd Juls Night 3 or 5, based on certain behavioral patterns.

Certain behavioral patterns. Great case. Well done. I will get right on my defense. :roll:
Juls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2489, Juls wrote:
In post 2486, Wake1 wrote:I would have Vig'd Juls Night 3 or 5, based on certain behavioral patterns.

Certain behavioral patterns. Great case. Well done. I will get right on my defense. :roll:

Respectfully:

1) You did attempt to put me on ignore for the remainder of the game which, for Scum, would be rather convenient.
2) Begged me to just go ahead and vote for Aeronaut. AdrienC did the same.
3) Called my Vig theory something along the lines of absolute crap. And was mean about it, including others.
4) You said this: "We have scum and a serial killer, two kills each night. There is no vig!" You are incorrect.
5) Insinuated I was the Serial Killer. Aeronaut then flips SK.
6) "Explain this NOW! I have waited all night to ask what the fuck you meant?" felt oddly insincere, considering what I've been hinting at for awhile now.

Just a few things troubling my perception of your innocence.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

A Town PR must have stopped my kill attempt, because I selected Adrien. The remaining Scum killed Mirhawk.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

Which means.... we really need to be reviewing everything Mirhawk's said.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2398, Boonskiies wrote:The game wasn't over. He wouldn't slip like that.

If I were Scum, I wouldn't deliberately do this. I would as Town since I strongly felt I was going to die last Night.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D6-1
TheAdrienC
L-4
Wake88
L-3
TheAdrienC
Burning_TowN
L-4
shaddowez
L-4
Boonskiies
L-4
BroodKingEXE
L-4
Juls
L-2
Boonskiies, Wake88
Not voting:
Burning_TowN, BroodKingEXE, Juls, shaddowez
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Current deadline23/08/2014 00:10 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-23 00:10:22)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Juls »

1) you being unable to comprehend does not make me scummy. I forget the question now but you asked a question, I answered your question. You repeatedly kept saying I was refusing to answer your question. Yeah, I gave up on even trying with you because you are completely contrarian person who does not understand how to interact with people .

2) So I am scummy because I asked you to vote for a serial killer? You're going to have to explain this because that's just, respectfully, a stupid reason to call me scum.

3) Being mean is scummy? Also a new one for me. Explain how saying that two kills a night, every night pointed to an odd night vig? You may have knowledge of this but that doesn't mean I do. I still think there are some shenanigans here.

4) So you say that I am incorrect. Again, still not 100% sold in this but how is being incorrect scummy again? Which lynches on scum did you lead? Oh, that's right, none. So, are you scum for being incorrect too?

5) I actually don't think I ever did this at all. Aegor did but I don't recall having this thought ever. I have been calling you dumb-town for a long time.

6). You have been insinuating a odd-night vig yes, but I could not understand why you did that. It felt like you were wanting to split with a second scum team or something so wanted them to know you were killing. I honestly did not understand it at all and wanted to hear your explanation. As I started to talk to boon I started thinking maybe you did it so we would know which kills were yours since you thought you would be the night kill.
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:45 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 2483, Wake1 wrote:Well, that's interesting.

Basically, I am the Odd-Night Vigilante.

The first two I targeted were Cabd and Alina. My third target for Night 5 was AdrienC, and had PM'd Toomai the target. Apparently the kill failed. The remaining Scum killed Mirhawk. There is one left, because 3 Mafia are dead and I pegged the SK. I was probably roleblocked or jailed, which would mean the remaining Scum probably has a PR. We should assume that to be on the safe side. That, or the only other option is that another Townie blocked my kill attempt.

Why else would I reveal at the end of Day 5 like that? I was very surprised I wasn't killed Night 4, and am sure Scum left me alive because they think I'm a bad Town player. If you all think I am the remaining Scum in spite of the past events, there's probably little I can do to persuade you to lynch someone else. What I do hope for is for you all to read through my posts once I'm dead, and thoroughly question the kill discrepancies, and see for yourself the crumbs I kept leaving about how we were in multiball.

You realize you just confirmed my Odd Night Commuter, right?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Juls »

Does NOT confirm you as town however. And didn't you claim two shot earlier?

VOTE: Adrien
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:48 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

No, I did not. I claimed Odd Commuter! Lynch all liars time.

Vote: Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:54 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 1891, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 1888, Alina wrote:
In post 1882, Mirhawk wrote:Hmm

I have to admit that I thought Reinoe was town. Looking back at his posts isn't very informative in regards to who he may be scum with either.

It's easier to discern players he probably wasn't aligned with, but these are also of limited use as there is still a very clear possibility of multiple scum factions.

The only observation I'd be willing to commit on is that he probably isn't on a team with Wake.

I also kind of think those nightkills make sense if there were two scumteams looking for one another. This would be an opportune time to do so as there are already a lot of townie bodies on the ground.

I agree with...well, all of this. Although I think if they were scumteams looking for eachother there are better targets out there. ALTHOUGH I suppose they could be leaving the obvious ones outside their own faction alive as lynch fodder?

@Adrien What's your hunch regarding SKOT? I'm curious. What do you mean by the way his flip was worded proves there's only one group? I was thinking the opposite. I assume that there are two scum factions and one shot notscience and one shot Reinoe...am I missing something w/the wording?

I think the Mafia designates someone to send to do the kill and they show up as the person visiting. So yes, NM could still easily be scum. He just didn't kill anybody. Unless SKOT and him are scumbuddies and are lying or something.

In post 1886, TheAdrienC wrote:The quote I said I was gonna come back to about SKOT. Every single PR from the town we have had flip from the town had an even/odd night modifier with it. SKOT's claim, if I recall correctly, was a full tracker claim. That is drawing a red flag on my radar.

Do you have an even/odd night modifier? No need to say which you are, but do you have one?

My hunch is that his claim was a lie. Everyone else was a even/odd doctor or vig...he claimed he was a straight tracker...no odd/even. As for mine, I didn't outright say it in my claim, but I heavily hinted that I was an odd night commuter. I was daring someone to try to NK me on NIGHT ONE before Sally drew out my claim. I'm just as safe tonight. Last night was a chance for someone to get me.

P-Edit: I did not notice that until you said something. We are DEFINITELY dealing with some sort of secondary evil.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”