NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by ika »

im inclined to lynch rione just to get tos to shut up
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 am

Post by ika »

hey page top
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:13 am

Post by goodmorning »

Fun fact: even if owls did eat pie i bet it wouldn't be key lime

Votecount 2.4
reinoe [L-4] - Izariael, Toomai, scrambles

Toomai [L-5] - Aegor, reinoe

Aegor [L-6] - ika

T S O [L-6] - T S O

Not Voting [7] - MVP, Cabd, Mirhawk, TheWayItEnds, AngryPidgeon, Cephrir

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2014-09-15 00:00:00)

reinoe is V/LA til Tuesday.
Last edited by goodmorning on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:38 am

Post by scrambles »

Oops I guess misspelling a vote doesn't count. Here it is again
vote: reinoe
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1498, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1459, reinoe wrote: :down:
listed below
:down:

So yeah, like, this is actually a pretty good post?

No, it's really not. I'd threaten you with unflipped associative tells for this, but I'm not reinoe.

In post 1459, reinoe wrote:
T S O wrote:The only defence he's offered to my accusation is "lol tso is bad". The only defence anyone else has offered is bullshit examples or noncommitment. Vote reinoe or explain why you're not doing it, and it better be damn good.

What do you mean "defense"? Are you referring to the Information Instead of Analysis that you offered way back when that relied on hyperbole and exaggeration?

I'm not going into a wall war with you when town enthusiasm was already on the brink.

What you're calling IIoA was a better case than you've made against him. I don't think analysis was even needed because the shit you were doing was so inherently scummy. You've been pulling a WIFOM-y "too trolly to be scum" bullshit gambit, and so while I didn't agree with all of T S O's points in that post (I agree with most,) I do think it was very valid.
You might be town, but you're scummy enough that I'll take the chances of you flipping scum.

In post 699, T S O wrote:But I realise that I'm not going to be able to air my views on reinoe until everyone's willing to listen, so I'm going to actually look at other people now.

And you never did this. Almost 800 posts later and you haven't done this.
And yet when I point out that you haven't done this you say I'm "spamming the thread so that nobody can see your defense".

So by your own rationale, you must be scum. :down:

In post 757, reinoe wrote:
In post 756, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you going somewhere with those questions or are did you just take a template and roll a random number to fill in the player names?

Yes I'm going somewhere with these questions. I'll elaborate when I get and receive answers.

AP called you out on some fluffy questions you asked in , and yet you never did this. :up:
Almost 700 posts later, surely you must be scum for not doing this?
Broken promise = scum! by your own rationale. It's a shit read and you know it. Stop shitting down his throat with this dumb read every time he posts.

In post 1075, T S O wrote:I'll admit Bob cheers me up and that's another reason to keep him but the quality of people voting him, like MVP and Cephrir, who both are in my top 3 scumreads, makes it pretty obvious this wagon is bullshit. Another reason could be the fact that Bob's explanation is legit.

MVP's jump was also atrocious.

Where's your Cephrir push?

Can't push with no support. MVP-scum had support. Cephrir-scum didn't. This is basic knowledge. Stop grasping at straws.

In post 1169, T S O wrote:
In post 1159, Cephrir wrote:Ceph's lynch preferences: DJ>Bob>MVP>reinoe

This specifically is why MVP and reinoe deserve death.

Why are you relying on your scumread's scumreads? Makes no fucking sense.
In post 1519, T S O wrote:This is a piece of analysis pretty unique to me where I look at a scumread's scumreads, take the 3rd and 4th person, and presume that's where their scumbuddies are because it's easy for scum to put them there but just not push them.

His reasoning made sense to me. I've seen it work before. Do I put any weight in it? No, but I don't have to. You're scummy enough to merit a lynch without it.

In post 1192, T S O wrote:

unvote
vote: dj

Hey look, now DJ is a scumread and Cephrir is not!

So Cephrir is no longer a scumread because T S O didn't vote him?
What the crap kind of logic is that? You only have one vote at a time. Does that mean we can only have one scumread at a time? :roll:
There was like no support for a Cephrir lynch; so a vote for him would have been useless

In post 1275, T S O wrote:I still don't agree with Toomai or Bob lynches, I still think we should lynch the shit out of {reinoe, Cephrir, MVP}.

And now DJ is not a scumread but Cephrir is again!

But it doesn't really matter because TSO isn't pushing or pressuring his scumreads outside of myself.

Just because he'd rather lynch 3 people ahead of DJ doesn't mean he was no longer scumreading him. Look at post and tell me T S O wasn't scumreading DJ. I dare you.

But it's okay reinoe, ,
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:47 am

Post by ika »

izar might be scum....
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1524, scrambles wrote:Might just be my new opinion but tso seems pretty town to me.

You're not the only one.

@T S O:
You keep saying you've been completely discredited, but that's not really the case. I, for one, still give a shit about what you have to say. You're not really doing yourself or town any favors by voting for yourself though, and it's getting to be AtE at this point. Cut the crap and vote reinoe so we can get this scum lynched please. Stop making me question my townread on you by your own actions...
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1530, ika wrote:izar might be scum....

Says the one who swooped into a game and hammered Bob without having read the whole thing. Sorry for not being intimidated by this.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:50 am

Post by scrambles »

I feel very strongly town about TWIE TSO and IZA
I feel strongly scum on MVP, AP, REN, MIRHAWK
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:51 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

P sure are town
1. Bicephalous Bob

3. MVP (hydra)
4. ika
6. Izariael
7. reinoe
8. Depraved Justice (hydra)

12. T S O
15. AngryPidgeon
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Leaning town/lazily sorted town
9. Aegor
2. Toomai
10. Scrambles
14. TheWayItEnds
@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Haven't townread
5. Cephrir
13. Mirhawk
11. Cabd

Does this look about right, my now disappeared partners?
I think it looks about right.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:54 am

Post by scrambles »

Who is guy in freezer and why do you have MVP as town?
Why do you have me in leaning town?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:04 am

Post by ika »

In post 1532, Izariael wrote:
In post 1530, ika wrote:izar might be scum....

Says the one who swooped into a game and hammered Bob without having read the whole thing. Sorry for not being intimidated by this.

i glanced through, your response is what iw as lookign for, you look intimidated by it.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1535, scrambles wrote:Who is guy in freezer and why do you have MVP as town?
Why do you have me in leaning town?

GIF is part of the MVP hydra... but his partners aren't posting so he's been posting out-of-hydra lately
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:29 am

Post by scrambles »

ah ok. So why does he have himself as pretty sure town
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:13 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1448, Toomai wrote:Could people please either post in their hydras or replace them?

So yeah voting analysis. A few things I see:
  • First of all, I made an error - reinoe's vote on TSO in Q1 was the third vote on the wagon, not the first.
  • I noticed this error because of something interesting -
    out of all his nine votes, reinoe never voted a wagon without two votes already on it
    . That smells of scum looking to help viable wagons without having to start them.
  • I'm not sure how I feel with TWIE's day-long votepark. He asked a lot of questions and gave a lot of content, but there's no indication of him wanting to use his vote.
  • Mirhawk and TSO also went a long time without voting, but contrary to TWIE, they do continually reinforce their votes.

Nothing else jumps out at me right now. But in accordance with point 2,
Vote: reinoe

I mostly like this post.

I mean I don’t know how much stock I put into 1 day worth of wagon analysis, but I kinda like the conclusions here anyway.

Also, when you do figure out how you feel about my day-long votepark, let me know.

In post 1494, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1490, TheWayItEnds wrote:Id lynch Reinoe, Aero, Ika, Mirhawk, as of now. I could be convinced to maybe vote Toomai, Cabd. Talk to me about those people?

What happened to your scumread on me?

It (mostly) went away while I thought about your over my V/LA. It seemed less important than you guys mislynching Bob when I got back.

In post 1499, Cephrir wrote:Aeronaut didn't replace out of all his games :/

:/

In post 1524, scrambles wrote:Might just be my new opinion but tso seems pretty town to me.

Not just you. He is.

In post 1538, scrambles wrote:ah ok. So why does he have himself as pretty sure town

Not the right question. Why does he have dead people on there is a better question.

GiF why did you put dead people on your list?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:53 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1525, ika wrote:im inclined to lynch rione just to get tos to shut up

We could also lynch TSO to get TSO to shut up. :D Or TSO could just shut up.

Interesting...
Izariael is defending TSO for not "pushing" his Cephrir suspicions because there aren't enough votes.
Toomai is attacking me for voting for people with at least two votes through day one.

Looking at these contradictory comments (even if they are from different people)I can surmise town has given up on scumhunting this game.
In post 1517, T S O wrote:Reinoe you fucking coward you ran away when I selfvoted despite insinuating the whole game that I'm scum, yeah?

TSO you're not getting lynched despite your scumminess. Despite you not pushing your scumread on Cephrir. Despite having all those posts this but not doing shit all game. Despite your fake outbursts and AtE. I was expecting to get killed last night so I didn't have to deal with you and Toomai but I wasn't killed.

I didn't want to engage you but since this town doesn't give a fuck about scumhunting let's dance. You wanna get nuts, let's get nuts. I'm ready for a flamewar you dualweilding cock-gobbler.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:55 am

Post by reinoe »

Interesting...
Izariael is defending TSO for not "pushing" his Cephrir suspicions because there aren't enough votes.
Toomai is attacking me for voting for people with at least two votes through day one.

Actually one or both of these people are scum.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1539, TheWayItEnds wrote:Not the right question. Why does he have dead people on there is a better question.

GiF why did you put dead people on your list?

TWIE town vibe just got that much stronger. I didn't even think to comment on that tidbit on first glance. I'm now intrigued as well... Wasn't Bob in MVP's scum team pool?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Cabd »

Seriously? They have the strikeout tag applied for a reason, people.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1543, Cabd wrote:Seriously? They have the strikeout tag applied for a reason, people.

Why have them listed as "P sure are town" and not under a separate "confirmed town" category? It makes it sound like he's accrediting himself for townreading them.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Cabd »

You've never done the thing where you repost a readslist from a prior day (or a hydra convo) and just color in/strikeout the dead? because that's really common on this site.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Izariael »

He never stated that it was from hydra convo, but I can see that it could be implied. And this doesn't match the MVP reads from DP1, so there's that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 am

Post by ika »

TOS is town reione hes at least willing to listen yours just being a neucance
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Cabd »

(Ignoring of course the possibility it's from a scum PT, I had a theory last night for how the even night thingie made them more likely a town claim but I forgot it.)
Show

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1457, MVP wrote:reinoe is town and I am never voting him.

This is rather confident which I'm having a hard time seeing from you. (Either of you). Did you gunsmith him last night?

In post 1459, reinoe wrote:Why are you relying on your scumread's scumreads? Makes no fucking sense.

It sort of does if you expect scum to interact with their buddies in a certain way. And listing buddies as null-scum or 'compromise only' lynches is a fairly common way for people to treat buddies. I actually played off mastin's expectations of scum-me in Game of Champions mafia. She started scumreading people that I listed as weak scumreads and hard townreading people I wanted to lynch. The hilarious part was that I was just bussing the everloving crap out of my buddies and coasted to endgame on a BP claim.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”