NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:25 am

Post by goodmorning »

Fun fact: can two meet a toucan?

Votecount 2.13
reinoe [L-5] - Izariael, Toomai

Toomai [L-6] - Aegor

scrambles [L-6] - ika

T S O [L-6] - T S O

ika [L-6] -scrambles

Cephrir [L-6] - reinoe

Not Voting [6] - MVP, Cabd, Mirhawk, TheWayItEnds, AngryPidgeon, Cephrir

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2014-09-15 00:00:00).

scrambles is V/LA for 2 weeks
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 am

Post by scrambles »

Plus TWIE you're my strongest townread at the moment so I trust what you have to say.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:29 am

Post by scrambles »

In post 1794, reinoe wrote:ika vs scrambles is boring.

Really? That's too bad.
To me it looked like he violated about half a dozen scumtells during the exchange.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:29 am

Post by reinoe »

scum:Toomai, TSO, Cephrir

Could be scum fooling everyone:CABD, IZARIAEL
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1801, scrambles wrote:Plus TWIE you're my strongest townread at the moment so I trust what you have to say.

Serious question: what are your thoughts on people trusting what their scumreads have to say?

Selkie
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 1790, reinoe wrote:Wait, did I scumread you for that? Why don't you read the post you're getting overly defensive about again...

Sorry, I must be making really brash assumptions since
every time you've pointed out someone (T S O) not following up on something, it's been a scumread

In post 711, reinoe wrote:
In post 699, T S O wrote: I'm going to actually look at other people now.

And yet you're STILL not doing this. You're fucking stalling and not doing anything.

Can we get more votes on TSO please. kthanx.
In post 713, reinoe wrote:
In post 712, TheWayItEnds wrote:Hey reinoe you realize that you spamming vote TSO over and over is the same thing as him saying you're scum over and over right?

Like those are functionally identical actions?

I've also called Toomai scum and explained why and called Depraved Justice or MVP scum and explained why. Your attempts to try and discredit the TSO case is noted.

Also TSO has said he would do things that he has not done and nobody is batting and eye.
He's fucking stalling and isn't doing anything this game.
In post 718, reinoe wrote:
No, I'm bringing it to the town's attention that he's not doing what he says he's going to do because he's not doing shit this game. Of course I'm operating under the assumption that town is reading this game and saying to themselves "wow TSO DID say he was going to do x, y, z and he hasn't done it". Of course I'm operating under the assumption that town wants to move the game forward and when someone doesn't do what they say they're going to do after nearly 48 hrs despite constant posting, that's
a clear indication that they aren't trying to solve the game.
In post 728, reinoe wrote:
Hey TSO 48 hrs; and still no pro-activity.
Instead you give us that fake frustration bullshit.
In post 729, reinoe wrote:Like I don't know
how many more scumtells TSO has to give off
before he gets lynched.
In post 1459, reinoe wrote:
In post 699, T S O wrote:But I realise that I'm not going to be able to air my views on reinoe until everyone's willing to listen, so I'm going to actually look at other people now.

And you never did this. Almost 800 posts later and you haven't done this.
And yet when I point out that you haven't done this you say I'm "spamming the thread so that nobody can see your defense".

And it's funny you find this so scummy, because as I've pointed out before, you've done the exact same thing.

In post 1529, Izariael wrote:
In post 699, T S O wrote:But I realise that I'm not going to be able to air my views on reinoe until everyone's willing to listen, so I'm going to actually look at other people now.

And yet when I point out that you haven't done this you say I'm "spamming the thread so that nobody can see your defense".

So by your own rationale, you must be scum. :down:

In post 757, reinoe wrote:
In post 756, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you going somewhere with those questions or are did you just take a template and roll a random number to fill in the player names?

Yes I'm going somewhere with these questions. I'll elaborate when I get and receive answers.

AP called you out on some fluffy questions you asked in , and yet you never did this. :up:
Almost 700 posts later, surely you must be scum for not doing this?
Broken promise = scum! by your own rationale. It's a shit read and you know it. Stop shitting down his throat with this dumb read every time he posts.

So to quote yourself:
In post 1258, reinoe wrote:Thanks for accidentally confessing to your hypocrisy then.
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:38 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 1805, Izariael wrote:
In post 1790, reinoe wrote:Wait, did I scumread you for that? Why don't you read the post you're getting overly defensive about again...

Sorry, I must be making really brash assumptions since
every time you've pointed out someone (T S O) not following up on something, it's been a scumread

In post 711, reinoe wrote:
In post 699, T S O wrote: I'm going to actually look at other people now.

And yet you're STILL not doing this. You're fucking stalling and not doing anything.

Can we get more votes on TSO please. kthanx.
In post 713, reinoe wrote:
In post 712, TheWayItEnds wrote:Hey reinoe you realize that you spamming vote TSO over and over is the same thing as him saying you're scum over and over right?

Like those are functionally identical actions?

I've also called Toomai scum and explained why and called Depraved Justice or MVP scum and explained why. Your attempts to try and discredit the TSO case is noted.

Also TSO has said he would do things that he has not done and nobody is batting and eye.
He's fucking stalling and isn't doing anything this game.
In post 718, reinoe wrote:
No, I'm bringing it to the town's attention that he's not doing what he says he's going to do because he's not doing shit this game. Of course I'm operating under the assumption that town is reading this game and saying to themselves "wow TSO DID say he was going to do x, y, z and he hasn't done it". Of course I'm operating under the assumption that town wants to move the game forward and when someone doesn't do what they say they're going to do after nearly 48 hrs despite constant posting, that's
a clear indication that they aren't trying to solve the game.
In post 728, reinoe wrote:
Hey TSO 48 hrs; and still no pro-activity.
Instead you give us that fake frustration bullshit.
In post 729, reinoe wrote:Like I don't know
how many more scumtells TSO has to give off
before he gets lynched.

And it's funny you find this so scummy, because as I've pointed out before, you've done the exact same thing.

In post 1529, Izariael wrote:

So by your own rationale, you must be scum. :down:

In post 757, reinoe wrote:
In post 756, AngryPidgeon wrote:Are you going somewhere with those questions or are did you just take a template and roll a random number to fill in the player names?

Yes I'm going somewhere with these questions. I'll elaborate when I get and receive answers.

AP called you out on some fluffy questions you asked in , and yet you never did this. :up:
Almost 700 posts later, surely you must be scum for not doing this?
Broken promise = scum! by your own rationale. It's a shit read and you know it. Stop shitting down his throat with this dumb read every time he posts.

So to quote yourself:
In post 1258, reinoe wrote:Thanks for accidentally confessing to your hypocrisy then.

For somebody who's supposed to be really busy you sure do have a lot of time to focus on things besides those ISO's.

Selkie
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:38 am

Post by scrambles »

In post 1804, reinoe wrote:
In post 1801, scrambles wrote:Plus TWIE you're my strongest townread at the moment so I trust what you have to say.

Serious question: what are your thoughts on people trusting what their scumreads have to say?

Can you explain the question a bit more? Do you mean like, people who are relentless in pursuing players whom they think are scum? Or do you mean just in general people relying on leads to get them through?

My answer to the first q would be that it's too intangible to question someone's scumread until we either know what they know, or we see a flip. But in general, I don't trust players who scumread a couple players and never go after anyone else.
My answer to the second would be that people who rely on their reads being correct are generally players who are trying to create a foundation. Kinda like starting a puzzle by creating the framework first.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1747, Izariael wrote:
Looking back at the votecounts from that timeframe, I think it
strongly suggests
that reinoe was pushing various wagons to try and counter his own and/or push for mislynch, which could be indicative of feeling pressure, and more likely of being scum. Look at reinoe's votes in Toomai's . Post is where goodmorning posted the votecount with the reinoe wagon in the lead at L-3. Between then and the time that his wagon was completely disbanded, he joined 3 other wagons, each with active momentum.

This is a legitimate concern. If reinoe was hopping any wagon to try and get heat off him that's actually scummy. I don't find the rest of your case on reinoe very compelling, but this is a good point.

In post 1754, scrambles wrote:
1533, 1723, 1735
It's about mirhawk, who showed up in 1739

The only time I haven't posted every day was when I was V/LA. I'm not as prolific as many of the other players, but I am here.
I'm pretty sure to be beetlejuiceing I would have had to be lurking in the first place.

In post 1793, TheWayItEnds wrote:
This post is incredibly shitty.
Thats not a bid for towncred, thats him being realistic.

Wrong, it's antitown play and he's looking for town players to try and talk him down from that position.
He's talking about selfvoting, there is no way a town PR should even consider not going down swinging.

Maybe you should ask people who arent currently scumreading Mirhawk how they felt about it instead?

This is precisely the problem I had with it.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 am

Post by scrambles »

But you were online. And as proof you responded to another post just before the last one.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:52 am

Post by ika »

In post 1802, scrambles wrote:
In post 1794, reinoe wrote:ika vs scrambles is boring.

Really? That's too bad.
To me it looked like he violated about half a dozen scumtells during the exchange.

can you name them all so i can scoff and laugh?
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 1809, scrambles wrote:But you were online. And as proof you responded to another post just before the last one.

This is addressed to me right?

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, could you clarify it a little.

Proof of what, why is the other post important.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Mirhawk »

And which other post.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 am

Post by scrambles »

Chainsaw
Rolefishing
wifom
straw man
Caution
inconsistency

I can link them to the specific examples if you'd like
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 am

Post by scrambles »

@Mir
Yeah it was directed at you.
evidencing post 1701
commented on the cabd cryptic exchange.

You clearly were caught up, but only commented on the third time I'd mentioned you.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Cephrir »

Caution is not a scumtell.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:08 am

Post by ika »

In post 1813, scrambles wrote:Chainsaw
1)Rolefishing
2)wifom
3)straw man
4)Caution
5)inconsistency

1) guilty but do it anyway
2) thats just you tbh
3) do it al the time
4) not really if i wanted to be catuus i would be much diffrent
5) dont care about being consitent
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:08 am

Post by ika »

wait can i add in bad gramer being one?
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:08 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1796, reinoe wrote:
In post 1795, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1791, reinoe wrote:If I get run up to L-1 I'm going to say the same thing I said in that post. Hope that clarifies everything.

You better have attempted to shoot at this DJ.

Can you clarify this?

Yeah. If we get to post game, and DJ's submitted night action was anything other than "Vig: Reinoe", I'm going to be kinda upset at Nero and Titus.

In post 1798, scrambles wrote:

The first post wasn't addressed to you. I was just curious why you would feel the need to point out a post as being unecessary when you clearly didn't care about my other posts.
On top of which, I didn't follow up with you because I wanted to know how you felt about mirhawk. I wanted to genuinely know if his voteparking seemed off. Meta here is much different than on my site. In my experience, pushing lynches or goading other players without personal action is usually something that scum do.

I felt like it was necessary because your posts went like this.

On-topic post
On-topic post
On-topic post
Is mastin a she?
other mastin post.
On-topic post
On-topic post

Guess which ones stood out as strange, given that mastin isnt even in this game for you to see her pronoun.

So thats the one I commented on.

As far as the rest of the post goes, acting like I don't care about a post because I didnt comment on it is disingenuous.
There are a thousand reasons I dont comment on posts.

In this case those reasons were
A. I'm already scumreading Mirhawk.
B. I wanted to see if had any affect on your read from and asking you about it before I know you've moved on to something else is the best way to not get that.

Also asking me how I feel about someone vote parking yesterday is... interesting.

You're aware that you just described the scum meta of your site?
And that you disliked Mirhawk's vote parking?

And you're also aware that I only placed 1 vote yesterday all day?

How are you hard townreading me?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1784, reinoe wrote:
In post 1631, T S O wrote:hey ceph

what do you think of reinoe saying he didn't want a wallwar, then saying he'd be cool with a flamewar, then making #1603

Reviewing stuff I've missed this pops up. The only questions TSO asks Cephrir are at best buddying. Yet TSO has been calling Cephrir scum all the live long day. With something like 11 other players TSO could have directed this question to, why does he choose his scumread? I'd say TSO is almost buddying Ceph at this point, despite all those accusation that Ceph is supposed to be scum.

Nope. Not even remotely.

In post 1791, reinoe wrote:
In post 1789, Izariael wrote:
In post 1786, reinoe wrote:
In post 1660, Izariael wrote:
In post 1654, Cephrir wrote:Besides, L-3 was plenty of pressure on reinoe.

Was it really though? We never did get a claim out of him as we did with MVP at L-1.

I claimed in my second post. You're an asshole.

In post 269, reinoe wrote:BTW, I may be a cop and I may not be a cop. The important thing is that when scum read this post they're going to be paranoid and maybe have to shoot me tonight just to be safe. K TANX BYE!
In post 299, reinoe wrote:I haven't claimed anything. :lol:

Amazing. So much WIFOM here. Is this a claim or not? Be clear now reinoe.

If I get run up to L-1 I'm going to say the same thing I said in that post. Hope that clarifies everything.

VOTE: reinoe
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1639, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1523, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1518, Cephrir wrote:TSO.

You have skipped over me asking you why I'm scum like FIVE TIMES.

Let's play "see how big a quoteblock I can make of this before you stop ignoring it".
Bartleby the Scrivener
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:15 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1808, Mirhawk wrote:
This post is incredibly shitty.
Thats not a bid for towncred, thats him being realistic.

Wrong, it's antitown play and he's looking for town players to try and talk him down from that position.
He's talking about selfvoting, there is no way a town PR should even consider not going down swinging.

Because expecting as a claimed even night PR to stay alive 2 additional Day/Nights to attempt to use a PR a second time is realistic right?

In post 1808, Mirhawk wrote:
Maybe you should ask people who arent currently scumreading Mirhawk how they felt about it instead?

This is precisely the problem I had with it.

That didnt at all appear to be the problem you had with it when you responded to it a couple pages ago.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 am

Post by scrambles »

In post 1816, ika wrote:
In post 1813, scrambles wrote:Chainsaw
1)Rolefishing
2)wifom
3)straw man
4)Caution
5)inconsistency

1) guilty but do it anyway
2) thats just you tbh
3) do it al the time
4) not really if i wanted to be catuus i would be much diffrent
5) dont care about being consitent

2 the wifom was when you said "I could have simply just done this". I mean yeah, you could have but you didn't. Not my job to guess what you would or wouldn't have done.
4 the cautiousness was that you were accusing me of things yet admitted that you weren't actually scumreading me. That doesn't fall in line with your reckless behavior up to that point.

Also, you missed the chainsaw. but whatever, at least you admitted to most of them. I thought you wouldv'e fought me on more than just two of them.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 am

Post by scrambles »

In post 1815, Cephrir wrote:Caution is not a scumtell.

Caution despite recklessness IS.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well this exploded.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”