Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Xdaamno »

This in itself is not enough to merit a vote, but I noticed that Fletcher has stated that he would "be fine with a no-lynch", and as an experienced player, he should know better. I also noted that he never actually voted No Lynch; I think that he's attempting to get others on the No Lynch bus without getting on it himself.
Actually a very good point there.

God, I'm agreeing with everyone. I suck :(
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP: Pirate Dude, what do you think of my views on Yoghurt?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Xdaamno wrote:EBWOP: Pirate Dude, what do you think of my views on Yoghurt?
I think you're overthinking the part where Yogurt said specified he was randomvoting. After a modkill, we could have either discussed what the ramifications of the modkill were or we could have started over at the random vote stage. Neither option was necessarily a bad one, and I can see YogurtBandit wanting to make it clear which option he was choosing.

I do agree that his plan is reliant on 1) the game having roles that we aren't sure exist, and 2) those roles acting perfectly on the right people, and this is suspicious. Like I said above, I'm not quite ready to upgrade my minor FOS to anything stronger, but you may be onto something.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Thok »

Official vote count

IH (2): (YogurtBandit, Xdaamno)
A Papaya (2): (IH, xyzzy)
Xdaamno (1): (Fletcher)
The Central Scrutinizer (1): (mlaker)
YogurtBandit (1): (The Central Scrutinizer)
Fletcher (1): (Haschel Cedricson)
mlaker (0):
McStab (0):
xyzzy (0):
Haschel Cedricson (0):
Haut Boy (0):

Not Voting (3): (A Papaya, Haut Boy, McStab)

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Happy Birthday Pirate Dude!

X,why did you only ask Pirate?
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by McStab »

I'd have to say that a no-lynch tonight would be a bad idea. Although right now we only have some faint suspicions to go on, even if we accidentaly lynch a townie, it gives us more information on who could be a scum the next day. If we no-lynch, then we won't be able to review who voted for who.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:58 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Happy Birthday Pirate Dude!

X,why did you only ask Pirate?
Because I had just posted a feature-length analysis, and he'd posted without referring to it at all. It was obvious he'd read it, so I wanted to know what he had to say.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Xdaamno »

If anyone wants me to analyse anyone else to see what I think, just ask, and tell me who.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:37 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Xdaamno wrote:If anyone wants me to analyse anyone else to see what I think, just ask, and tell me who.
Can you analyze yourslef?j/k

I'd like an analyzation of A papaya though.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:05 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Mmkay. I'll use the same system...
A Papaya wrote:I'll kick this off.

Random Vote: McStab
Post 2. Might be useful later.
A Papaya wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
A Papaya wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Anybody got, uh, anything to say? XD
Not really.

OMG I SAID SOMETHING
Extremely funny, oh well... this starts off chat and finds mafia

I'll start it, ehh who
is
townie? Be honest......
So you're saying that you aren't? ;)
Post 4. The last sentence is actually a town tell for me. Scum are usually too careful to make that kind of ambigious joke.
A Papaya wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
A Papaya wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:
A Papaya wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Anybody got, uh, anything to say? XD
Not really.

OMG I SAID SOMETHING
Extremely funny, oh well... this starts off chat and finds mafia

I'll start it, ehh who
is
townie? Be honest......
So you're saying that you aren't? ;)
Yes, I am a townie.... It's just starting the conv, and don't quote this, too many quotes
Yes, we know it was starting the conv, I got a half-sarcastic feeling from Papaya's post :P

So, our first implied roleclaim; vanilla townie?

And, finally, don't qu... oh, nevermind.
Bah, there's no way to prove that you're a vanilla townie through a role claim. So I don't know why NL tried.
5th post. Waffling on a little. May be usefu later.
A Papaya wrote:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:There's always one....
I'm not going to say anything important, I just want to start off a new post quote link, the other one is too long...
Always one what? Vanilla Townie? Not ALWAYS...
6th. Seems a little obvious there (probably) won't be exactly one vanilla townie, but I don't think this is inherently a scum tell.
A Papaya wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:No, I think he was making a smart-arse comment about us being childish :P

In which case he should of said 'There's always
two
'
Meh, well, in this game, it seems the only way to get a discussion going is to act childish...so it isn't that bad of a thing. Anyway, it's childish to vote for someone because they FoSed you in another game, which is why NL voted for me.
7th. This catches my eye a little. He dosen't say what he meant by the statement, leaving us to assume it was being 'childish', and that means he must of changed his opinion.
A Papaya wrote:Who cares about the difference of the post count? Why are you in such a hurry to lynch?
10th. Possible scum tell, trying to act like the good guy, strongly opposing a single thing good for the scum, while possibly taking advantage or others and making himself seem good.

That's one theory, anyway.
A Papaya wrote:The only reason I haven't voted NL yet is that he's always extremely scummy...and that's why I think he just sucks at Mafia. Which is also a good reason to lynch someone.

Vote: N-L
13th. Seeming very scummy here; why is sucking at mafia a reason for a lynch? It wouldn't be hard to, if Nekka is a sucky pro-towner, convince him not to do stupid thigns such as vote randomly in lylo. At the moment there's nothing you really must or musn't do, so he's most harmful at this stage.
A Papaya wrote:
Unvote: N-L

He's new. He just PMed me about how he didn't think I was scum, which isn't allowed. And that means his new, not awesome. Don't lynch him.

Either that or he's like the awesomest person ever, which in that case we're screwed anyhow.
Strange. Why not lynch him? He's confirmed
new
, not scum. PMing you dosen't make a difference; either alignment could do it.

And, what's this about awesomeness? Why would he be awesome for breaking the rules?
A Papaya wrote:I have no idea who to vote for, no one sees that scummy. So I'm going to watch the discussion develop...but IH does seem the must scummy to me, so far.
Possible backseat driving; a scum tell. Suspects IH but dosen't vote, might be useful later.
A Papaya wrote:I'll explain my logic now, Fletcher.

This is my opinion.
Nekka Lucifer is an idiot, IMO. He doesn't help at all, and in every other game he is in, I get the impression that he is scum. He just isn't that good at mafia. Therefore, it's most likely he'll end up doing something stupid, even as a townie, and we'll waste a lynch later in the game, when it matters more, on him. That's why I wanted him out of the way now.
Boo.

Still, strange logic. Looks slightly off.
A Papaya wrote:@No Lynch:

It's a stupid idea. Because if we don't lynch anyone at all today, we're going to be in the same spot as we were, minus players from nightkills. It's lose-lose.

FOS: Everyone who voted No Lynch
Good point, but it's an ambigious tell.

Overall, there's several scum tells against A Papaya, but to be honest, I'm not sure he's scum. Anyone I reviewed I'm sure I could find something scummy in, and I haven't noticed many (if any) inherent scum psychological tells.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Well I did finally decide that NL probably wasn't scum, and didn't end up lynching him.
Possible backseat driving; a scum tell. Suspects IH but dosen't vote, might be useful later.
What? Umm...I suspected him, but not enough to vote. I forgot to FoS. How is that scummy?

Also, about my logic on lynching NL for being, IMO, a bad player: He'll probably become a liability later in the game, bandwagoning with whoever can protect him and voting randomly. Which can really mess up a game.

Also, Xdaamno, could we know see an analysis of Fletcher?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by xyzzy »

What? Umm...I suspected him, but not enough to vote. I forgot to FoS. How is that scummy?
Forgetting to FoS isn't scummy, but remember: we don't know that you forgot. Your alibi is only as good as your credibility.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by A Papaya »

xyzzy wrote:
Forgetting to FoS isn't scummy, but remember: we don't know that you forgot. Your alibi is only as good as your credibility.
I guess that's true. Well, nothing I can do about it now.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:14 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

unvote, vote:xyzzy
until he tells us who he thinks is suspicious.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Also, Xdaamno, could we know see an analysis of Fletcher?
Bleh... too much work for me :P

I will, though. Since he's not registered on my scumdar yet I'll keep using Posts By User (TM), so I might miss other people's reactions, lurking, etc.
I'm going to Vote: Nekka Lucifer also. A game day can take weeks or months (as pointed out by IH). And yes, night does not come until we lynch or officially do not lynch someone.

Also, lets spell out Nekka Lucifer from now on, if it's not too big a pain, since he does happen to have the same initials as no lynch.
Post 2, possible distancing if Nekka turns up scum.
Unvote: Nekka Lucifer

School now. Talk later.
Post 4. Assumingly from an argument made to defend him.
Fletcher wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Posts 132-134 look like distancing.
That seems like a pretty lame thing to use to distance yourself, but it might just be my rustiness. I don't really know what you new-fangled players have some up with in my absense.

Questions: Does anyone know exactly why Nekka-Lucifer was kicked out? Can we get a quote? Is that against the rules?

Need to reread. I'll get back with more complete thoughts on people tomorrow.
Post 5. Against TCS's points on 132-134 being distancing, will check who he's referring to after this post. (Oh, just realised as I was writing, it was apparently between me and xyzzy. In that case I'll have to agree with Fletcher :P)
Fletcher wrote:
A Papaya wrote:The only reason I haven't voted NL yet is that he's always extremely scummy...and that's why I think he just sucks at Mafia. Which is also a good reason to lynch someone.

Vote: N-L
I still find this odd. Can you explain this logic to me Papaya?

At this point I think it would be very helpful for us to think about whether or not Nekka-Luicifer was scum. Honestly I think it is very likely that he was. He was very excited about night even though he had played in other games before and should well know that night did not occur until someone is lynched (is he always that excited?).

Seems to miss (Or not recoginize) the fact that lynching for being newbish/bad at the game isn't a good idea.

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Also, yeh thx Fletcher for pointing out to say Nekka-Lucifer instead of N-L, cause I'm getting confused if people are talking to me or what...(w... too far?)
I find this hard to believe. If I had the initials NL I'm pretty sure I would always be thinking people were always talking about me. It's just odd that someone would lie about something like that. Then again he could have been telling the truth and I may be just reading into it too much. I still like to go with the addage that liers are scum, though.

Agreeing with him here. If people are referring to N-L, I'd find it hard to believe somebody would mistake that for No-Lynch in it's context.

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:I'm scared now, I got 4 votes on here, what have I done? Look at my join date, no-one's taking it into consideration anymore...
This is also weird, because earlier he made a point of saying this:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:I'm relatively new, but stressing the relatively.....
He stresses the fact that he is not too new then uses his newness as a defense.

Starting to like Fletcher more after this, but once again, Fletcher being scum is highly dependant on what NL turns up as. If NL turns up scum this could definatly be distancing.

Also people like Xdaamno, A Papaya, Haut Boy, and xyzzy seemed very eager to jump on the Nekka-Lucifer bandwagon. It seemed to me that they misinterpreted Nekka quite a bit. Obviously all of them can't be scum, but it is worth noting.

Would like to know how Fletcher thought 'we' misinterpreted him.

Xdaamno wrote:Yes, but Yogurt, you said it was random then said you were guessing. Just dosen't seem the kind of thing to naturally say while RVing.
This is another weird one. Why would you attack this? I would ever have given Yogurt's post a second glance.

Ends with a vote on me. I think I answered this later by stating my love of psychology tells, but it was mainly people overexagerating my position on him.

As for Fletcher, I don't think attacking me would of been scummy; smart townies would do the same thing.

I also have no idea why people are voting IH.

Vote: Xdaamno
, he seems very vote happy.
My bits are bolded.
Fletcher wrote:I disagree with you Papaya, but I can see where you're coming from.

I also disagree with Xdaamno FOS, like 3 people asked you about the same exact thing. Why are you only FOSing Yogurt?
Could be important later; views on me and Papaya (I'm trying not to drift into defending myself and stay focued on this one >.>).
Fletcher wrote:I'm not adverse to the idea of no lynch. But I would definitely like things to play out some more.

Happy with my vote.
Would like a lil more reasoning on why you're fine with no-lynch. I don't see any way in which it could be good.

Then again, scum still backing no-lynch should of realised they won't get a majority on it and it'd be a moot point, so I doubt this is actually a scum strategy and anyone backing no-lynch with no good reasoning dosen't nessecarily have to be scum.

Conclusion: If I had to guess, townie, though if NL turns up scum that'd be bumped up a notch.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 am

Post by xyzzy »

Right now? I'm suspicious of all the people who are expecting others to analyze the game.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:02 am

xyzzy wrote:Right now? I'm suspicious of all the people who are expecting others to analyze the game.

That's not how you get unvoted, man.
possibly
comment."
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 am

Post by xyzzy »

...You asked me who I was suspicious of. Many players are expecting more experienced players to analyze everyone. That could be laziness, or fear of slipping up.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Many players are expecting more experienced players to analyze everyone.
I'll take that as a compliment :P

Still, I'm hovering over the possibility of xyzzy being scum. There's been a combination of weak gut feeling and factual evidence against him from what I remember, but nobody's really made an advance.
Cracking Idea Mafia
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:45 am

He's simply been very, very tentative about accusing anyone... that's my primary rationale.
possibly
comment."
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:16 am

Post by xyzzy »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:He's simply been very, very tentative about accusing anyone... that's my primary rationale.
So I changed my playstyle for this game.

I'd be a sucky player if I never did that.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:55 pm

Post by Thok »

inHimshallibe replaces Haut Boy, effective immediately.

Autoprodding mlaker and IH.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:00 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Sweetness, /in. Reread coming, but sleep first. Work tomorrow's gonna be a real bear. : /
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:18 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Welcome, inHimshallibe. And damn you for not having a convenient way to shorten your name.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:36 am

xyzzy wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:He's simply been very, very tentative about accusing anyone... that's my primary rationale.
So I changed my playstyle for this game.

I'd be a sucky player if I never did that.
That's a weak, weak excuse.

Lynch this guy please.
possibly
comment."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”