PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:44 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

By the way, I'm back...
Women Respect a man who can wash himself.
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:34 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Yeah, I'm not sure where to go from here. My night findings don't help at all.
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:43 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm didnt know you had night findings.
Going to go check that out
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

PopsicleStix wrote:Hmm... I would have to say Fishbulb, he is lurking. And when he does eventualy post he starts acusing everyone like they've done something wrong...
Like I stated previously in that same post, I have been having problems staying logged in to post. And, I only accused you. And that was because of your jumping on FrogGurl with no real reason right after she brought up Mikehart's lack of posts. I could understand if you were just looking for something, but her point about Mikehart was well-founded, and you just ignored that and voted her with little-to-no reason. Similar to this vote on me; the only reasons you give are not only rediculous, but flat-out false.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to do at this point. I really would like to hear this Carmine thing out, but we are rapidly losing time to gather any sort of support to lynch anyone. As it is usually a bad idea for town to skip a lynching, we really need to get started. If we are having problems finding a replacement for one of the missing players, maybe that would be the smart way to go. What's your thoughts?
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:02 pm

Post by Carmine »

Hi, back now - hope everyone had a good easter. As I said, I'd be away until now and here I am :P
narinian wrote:Carmine, if you're protown do you have a night action?
A strange way to phrase the question, Narinian. However, no, I have no night actions. I realise this probably puts me further up the suspicion list, but without knowing anything about what you claim to know I can't defend myself. Do you want me to role-claim fully?
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:48 am

Post by Narninian »

thank you carmine, that actually clears you mostly from my suspicion list.
The extra in is for /in
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:40 am

Post by nonny »

FrogGurl wrote: Yeah, I'm not sure where to go from here. My night findings don't help at all.

Is that a slip up and/or role claim? You do know that was probally a bad idea considering now the scum can target you if you do have a good role. You might have just endangered the town, or you might be lieing.
*insert bad joke here*
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:26 am

Post by willows_weep »

How ...what in Carmines posts clears mostly from your suspicion list?
And...see..I am not getting the point of a lot of your posts Narninian.

Your first post in my opinion implies that you may have expected more than one death and then you vote carmine
Hmmm only one death.... VOTE: Carmine
Then you further question there being only one death in your second post of the day by asking if that was normal and asking if docs or roleblockers were in play.
I know there doesn't have to be docs or roleblockers in a game but if they are in a game and not dead that makes them automatically in "play" and thus automatically giving you an answer.

Then in response to questions and fos's you tell that
I have circusmtancial evidence based on last night that Carmine might be a killing party(not 100%, but possible) I dont want to say it yet, because it would give away my role - but my voting carmine is an attempt at finding out if my hunch is right, and not to lynch yet.
Then saying
dont know enough for a lynch - if she's claiming she's an innocent townie with out a night action. Ill know more tommorow
What about the circumstantial evidence? I am supposing your vote was to see Carmines reaction. Thing is you seem to have
expected
a reaction of some sort. Which leads me to question
1) why had you expected multiple deaths
2) why had you expected Carmine to react in a certain way( Your posts in my opinion indicate that you may have had/have some level of exact expectation. My opinion is based on the way you word your posts).

Well you tell us later that
I really don't have any info that would help us find mafia, yet. Ill reveal all tommorow if it leads to something
Well is that because you just figured that your circumstantial evidence for Carmine did not lead towards a killing party? Or that it did not lead towards a mafia based killing party?

grr this is long...

Then we get back to Carmine after a bunch of posts... And you ask Carmine about abilities. But that last part I quoted from you seemed to have written Carmine as not mafia already just some sort of killing party(one of the options written above)
Well next you tell Tam not to assume...hm there are a lot of parts to Tams post that could be labeled as an assumption. Some parts make it seem to me that
the reason for you being able to expect anything from nights or Carmine is that you and or Carmine (or some role in general) are connected in some way and someone doesnt know it. Or you have a deductive power to use in some way ....(not quite sure on the mechanics of that last one)

Well point is next you say Carmines response will make a difference
and then eventually Carmine responds(coming off of easter)
and then you say Carmine is cleared partially on your suspicion list....

But from all that I gather...I see no progress with any of that. So after all of that Carmine is still in the same place or near it (my opinon of what I gather from things quoted from Narninian and read from the thread) with you.
Does any one see why I felt the need to document this and ask Narninian about this?

I mean I have actually asked before but I haven't gotten a response for many of the things I have asked, though I have gotten many.

But that aside for now. That part of my post isn't to draw suspicion because I am not fos'ing Narninian or voting Narn. I just really feel the need to express that.

fos:
Popsiclestix because while looking back for these quotes to express my confusion/exasperation to Narninian I noticed again that you had asked a question about a SK's.
I did a double take on that because since I had been reading the posts previous to it I didn't see how a detailed question on SKs fit.
Yes we were talking about mechanics possibilites but in my opinion nothing that called for a question of that nature. So I guess I am fos'ing you because your post allows me to wonder if you are the sk needing to understand your role or mafia worrying about what the sk knows or a mafia traitor wondering about who knows(allows me to wonder wether or not that was your intent)

So so far do we have 2 roles sort of implying some sort of ability that allows the "finding" of information at the same time?
And nonny your last post...do you not think/wonder if Narninian may have done that with Narns. post on Carmine earlier? ( I am not sure on how you commented on the things Narn. said so I will check that again to see exactly).
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:34 am

Post by nonny »

willows_weep wrote:And nonny your last post...do you not think/wonder if Narninian may have done that with Narns. post on Carmine earlier? ( I am not sure on how you commented on the things Narn. said so I will check that again to see exactly).
That doesn't make since exactly. I do think Narninian is being very suspicous. ADn what you are saying does make a lot of sense Willow.
*insert bad joke here*
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:12 pm

Post by Narninian »

Ok - I'm not a cop.

My night choice resulted in me being in a situation where I had a chance of discovering Carmine as a Serial Killer or Scum - this wasnt extremely likely - but it was a chance. A chance that if Carmine was evil I could have figured it out - I took that oppurtunity and discovered she wasn't based on the info I had(Im not clearing her - just saying its more likely).

Sorry if that sounds confusing but Im putting it the best I can.

That said - I now think that she is innocent and we should move on to other targets.
The extra in is for /in
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:35 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

she could be the godfather...
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:37 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ok Narninian...
Ok. Not a cop but somehow can you be in a situation like that again? Your situation gives information by default so thats ok.
Ok so based on the information you had last night Carmine is innocent and unless there is any recruitment of the not very good kind your information clears Carmine...nay?

Are we allowed to have pics in our sigs?

Carmine
Carmine
Goon
Carmine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:04 pm

Post by Carmine »

Willows_Weep wrote:Does any one see why I felt the need to document this and ask Narninian about this?
Well yes. But that could have a lot to do with the fact that it's all been pointed at me :P

This whole thing is very confusing, and we've got a deadline and no sign of a replacement for either mikehart or Orbiting as far as I know. I don't know what sort of deadline this will be from the mod either, nor at what time. And I have no idea where to put my vote to its best use. There seem to be problems finding replacements, so
Unvote: Orbiting, vote: Mikehart
'cause I can only think of that.
I don't want to be a hair, I want to be a DRAGON!
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:33 am

Post by nonny »

I think it will help the town get more information if we lynch, But I don't think we should randomly pick someone because we need the information.
*insert bad joke here*
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:38 am

Post by willows_weep »

Any thoughts on how to go about that?
We still have some hours in the day eastern time at least.
We don't know the specific time but technically....

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:01 am

Post by nonny »

Well, I don't want us to go iney meanie mini moe, but I do think we need a lynch.

So I guess I'l
VOTE:Mikehart
because it will get rid of the slow down tomarrow(game time), it is better then nothing. ALso it gives us information and gets rid of an inactivity(becasue he has been online).
*insert bad joke here*
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 11:10 am

Post by Narninian »

*sigh* for lack of a better target
Vote: Mikehart
The extra in is for /in
FrogGurl
FrogGurl
Goon
FrogGurl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:34 pm

Post by FrogGurl »

Sounds reasonable enough to me, without some better idea.
Re
Vote Mikehart
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:25 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

UGH! I don't really agree with it but it's deadline and we need to lynch scum! sooo... I'm sorry Mikehart but...

Unvote: Fishbulb
Vote: Mikehart
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:29 pm

Post by PopsicleStix »

oh wait
Unvote:FrogGulr Vote: Mikehart
sorry
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:35 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Vote Count:

6 MikeHart ( PopsicleStix, FrogGurl, Narninian, Nonny, Carmine, Dragon Pheonix)

Not voting: (5) Fishbulb, Orbiting, willows_weep, MikeHart, Tam

With 11 players I believe we wait.

Quiller
Quiller
Townie
Quiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:26 am

Post by Quiller »

Unfortunately for the game, fortunately for my wife and me, I will be off-line from Saturday 17 until Sunday 25 April.
PopsicleStix
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
PopsicleStix
Easily Amused
Easily Amused

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:24 am

Post by PopsicleStix »

hmmm... No responce from medicated lynn...
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:52 am

Post by Narninian »

Do I need to give the mod a.... err.... Player prod?
The extra in is for /in
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:55 am

Post by willows_weep »

No.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”