PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by PJ. »

I dare you.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ebwop: I thought of somethings after I dared you. Anyway this is an example of what others were saying were bad about your strategy. You outting pro-town players because you are not familiar enough with Mafiascum or Internet Mafia and don't possess amazing scum hunting ability. I will not be claiming until we get close to a non-handbanana lynch or am being pressurized.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

hand banana wrote:panzer you scum, you are so going down tonight.
I'm sorry, but this seems to set off the final alarm of scum tells... (Apart from 2 which I will not say as he will probably avoid doing)
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by Falcone »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Wow, I've obviously missed out on alot of content while I was away. I just want to raise suspicion back onto Hand Banana, personally I don't believe his claim. The suspicion I would like to raise is on Post 127. In the last bit, didn't he outloy his future plan to catch scum, or did I misread it?
Could you clarify this? I'm not sure what you mean by "outloy" (English not being my first language), and I'm not sure what exactly you find suspicious about hand banana's post 127.

Also, I just realized that we have three people not playing (yet): ac, roland and N9V. We should definitely let them take part in the discussion before we do anything about the whole hand banana situation.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Outloy:- I would say is the dictation of something. Basically telling someone something. Just a smart way of saying telling. Hope that helps :D
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:48 am

Post by hand banana »

Wow, I've obviously missed out on alot of content while I was away. I just want to raise suspicion back onto Hand Banana, personally I don't believe his claim. The suspicion I would like to raise is on Post 127. In the last bit, didn't he outloy his future plan to catch scum, or did I misread it?
what???
future plan?
i explained my strategy about catching scum up to the point i claimed, nothing for the future.
the only future references were those about my nightkills.

so, now we have two scum (falcone and panzer) joining a very bad town player and supporting his ideas.. i'm very happy with my vote: falcone.. if situation remains the same and he doesn't com up with explanation for his scummy behavior i will use nightkill on panzer (of course, i will ask him to claim before that, and i would as soon as someone reaches -1 ).
but, on the other hand, i'd like this day to last at least as much as 8 more pages or so, cause maybe i'm wrong and i would like to hear other pro-town's players opinion on panzer and other players, before i rush things..
tonight.. you!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:13 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Vote: Nekka

No need to be so freaking hostile to the newbie. If we get two kills tonight, then hand banana is vig. If we get one kill, then hand banana is scum. It's that simple. I highly doubt the existance of a mafia roleblocker because of the small size of the game. Nekka is trying to quicklynch a claimed vig, and that is absolutely unacceptable.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Khelvaster »

I forget the edit acronym, so yeah...adding to my last pos23t.

I mentioned Panzer in an earlier post--I'll look at him more on d2. Nekka's actions are much worse than Panzer's. There isn't much to go on d1, but I think attempting to lynch the vig is a terrible offense. I got lynched for doing that on d1 in Tapioca mafia, and I was scum.

I'll say preemptively to Nekka and his inevitable OMGUS argument: don't give me any crap about this being a WIFOM accusation. No sane townie would go out of their way to try and lynch a vig. Instead, the townie would want to wait until d2 to see what comes of the vig's claim. Zero tolerance is the only way to go for trying to lynch unchallenged, claimed pro-town power roles day 1.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:33 am

Post by AlSleet »

hand banana wrote:panzer you scum, you are so going down tonight.
OMGUS, eh? I don't like that at all, especially from a so-called vigilante.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:35 am

Post by AlSleet »

Khelvaster wrote:
Vote: Nekka

No need to be so freaking hostile to the newbie. If we get two kills tonight, then hand banana is vig. If we get one kill, then hand banana is scum. It's that simple. I highly doubt the existance of a mafia roleblocker because of the small size of the game. Nekka is trying to quicklynch a claimed vig, and that is absolutely unacceptable.
Handbanana could be lying and there is a another vig, you know. This situation is way too uncertain. I don't like it.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:04 am

Post by hand banana »

OMGUS, eh? I don't like that at all, especially from a so-called vigilante.
it's not omgus. he was my prime suspect, and he knows it.

Handbanana could be lying and there is a another vig, you know
yeah, right.. i'd be an idiot to claim vig on L-5 on the first day if i were scum..
scum don't throw themselves in spotlight like that. and since i already said that i will be transparent about my N-kill, if i say for example: "i will kill XXX", and after the night we have YYYY and ZZZZ dead, that will prove that i'm scum.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:10 am

Post by hand banana »

to quote alsleet:
"My main suspects now are probably you, Panzerjager, Tahrlinduhr. I'll have more details about that once I reread the game so far."

and to that, i said:
"gotta agree on those 2 /(in my mind there is 90% that at least one of them is scum),"
after that, panzer started to support nekka in his comments about me. so it's omgus from his side, not mine. and +, i'm almost sure he's scum, and also Tahrlinduhr seems much more pro-town now, but he could be faking it ;) .
tonight.. you!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:47 am

Post by PJ. »

Supported Nekka's view? I never supported anything. I have brought plenty to the table against you, none of which that you have addressed. If anything it is Nekka who is supporting my views. I think you are SK. And Khelvaster, two kills does not mean shit if he is an SK. And I know we shouldn't go SK hunting but when he falls into your lap it is hard to say oh let's have him kill some people first. No, kill him.

Mod:
It has been far enough in the game where we need prods on AC, ~N9V~, and Roland. Replacements even. I know N9V is about ready to go on a trip and am taking over modding for him and probably will be replacing him in my game. Roland is famous for keeping the letter and going on hiatus so i wouldn't be surprised if he needed replacing as well.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

I'm sorry, but I have to OMGUS hand banana and khelvaster

Hand banana for his idiocracy of saying that he will kill XXX and if YYY and ZZZ is killed, he is confirmed scum... NOT TRUE. Now that he has said this, if he was pro-town then the scum will catch onto this and lynch XXX or even decide that they will not lynch and see only one lynch being XXX... I hope you catch my drift so far

Adding to that, if he was scum then the scum will OBVIOUSLY lynch XXX if it means that they keep a player in their little scum group.
Another thing I would like to point out is he says if he is scum, there will be 2 night kill things (YYY and ZZZ) meaning he has come out with a serial killer or some other thing. In other words, it's incredibally likely after that one little mistake that we have already caught a SK if there is one of course.

Now, Khel... He says that Hand Banana is CONFIRMED vig and there is nothing else to it. For this mistake, it's either a horrible pro-town mistake or a Scum buddie situation (Which isn't the case if HB is SK)

That's all from me...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:28 am

Post by hand banana »

it is true. vig and scum death scenes are different.

so you will know who was killed by mafia.
(i don't know what happens if both mafia and VIG shoot at the same person.. cause mafia will likely do this to set me up if i choose townie as my night kill, but mod should say something about 2 shots in the same person, so mafia will not be able to do that)

and SK death scene is different too, i guess, but mod will have to confirm about SK and VIG. that's the only way for me to really prove i'm vig or not.
stop being dumb, please.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 am

Post by hand banana »

mod:
3 questions.
is there any difference between mafia and VIG nightkill death scene?
-||- VIG and SK death scene?
will the town know if both mafia AND vig shoot at the same person?
tonight.. you!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Hand banana's play has become so strange that the only reason I'm not voting him is because he's an uncounterclaimed vig. He seems dead-set to enact a plan that is, in my opinion, very anti-town (especially since it's likely to out most or all of our power roles), ignoring the town's wishes in the process (for future reference, it is my opinion that there are probably 1-2 scum hiding in the group of less-than-active players), and he's OMGUS'ing anyone who speaks out against his plan to boot.

IMO, hand banana is either lying scum or a vig who is playing *very* poorly (and hand banana is right that a poorly played vig can be a liability to the town). I'm not sure, however, if the benefit of taking out a probable liability to the town is worth the risk of potentially losing our vig on Day 1.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:05 am

Post by hand banana »

and you call yourself pro town?
(especially since it's likely to out most or all of our power roles
wrong.
i will ask for claim only 1 person per day.
and if i hadn't claimed that one would be the one i killed.
so, i don't see how this damages the town.
outing a power role is much better than killing it, like other vigs did in games i read here.

and btw, i don't think i'm going to make many mistakes when i ask for claim.

so tell me, what is exactly wrong with my plan?
if you have a better one, go ahead and tell us..
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:13 am

Post by hand banana »

and this can lead to a very good situations for town..

say, you Tarhalindur, are a power role.. i pick my night kill, some other guy, and i ask that person to claim. he claims your role. you will then know that that person is scum. etc..

my plan for vig maximizes good sides of the role while minimizing possible damage (cause i will be very causcious and i will NOT kill a guy who claims, and that night i won't use nightkill at all.. if he's scum and claims role, the real role can expose him if he wishes, but that's his choice)
and as i said i will ask only person i suspect the most.
tonight.. you!
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:17 am

Post by AlSleet »

Tarhalindur wrote:Hand banana's play has become so strange that the only reason I'm not voting him is because he's an uncounterclaimed vig. He seems dead-set to enact a plan that is, in my opinion, very anti-town (especially since it's likely to out most or all of our power roles), ignoring the town's wishes in the process (for future reference, it is my opinion that there are probably 1-2 scum hiding in the group of less-than-active players), and he's OMGUS'ing anyone who speaks out against his plan to boot.

IMO, hand banana is either lying scum or a vig who is playing *very* poorly (and hand banana is right that a poorly played vig can be a liability to the town). I'm not sure, however, if the benefit of taking out a probable liability to the town is worth the risk of potentially losing our vig on Day 1.
This situation is really uncertain. I think it'd be stupid to lynch him today for the chance that he as a vigilante, but, on the other hand, it'd be too risky toget all the power roles out there. I'm leaning towards a situation where he's getting a free ride through the game by trying to lull us all into a sense that it'd be too much of a risk to lynch him despite his anti-town behavior. I think we'll just have to see what happens in the first night though.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:21 am

Post by hand banana »

OMGUS'ing anyone who speaks out against his plan to boot.
wrong again.
didn't omgus anyone.
i voted falcone. and i accused panzer before he accused me..

sorry for triple post
tonight.. you!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

hand banana wrote:and you call yourself pro town?
Do I consider myself pro-town? Yes.

Should you just take my word that I'm pro-town and not look into me further? Absolutely not.

What about you, hand banana? I don't like how you're OMGUS'ing anyone who seems to disagree with you, nor do I like how you're using ad hominem attacks to do so.
(especially since it's likely to out most or all of our power roles
wrong.
i will ask for claim only 1 person per day.
and if i hadn't claimed that one would be the one i killed.
so, i don't see how this damages the town.
outing a power role is much better than killing it, like other vigs did in games i read here.
Seeing as you're a power role yourself, outing another power role makes it likely that we lose at least one power role the following night. Think about it - if you force a power role to claim, then there are two known power roles the following night. I would be extremely surprised if there is more than one doc in the game, so at most one of those power roles can be protected the following night. In all likelihood, the mafia will wind up killing the power role that isn't protected.

Add an SK or a doc claim into the mix, and losing a power role becomes almost certain (if there's an SK, then there are two NK's floating around and in general docs can only protect against 1 NK per night; if there's a doc claim, then the doc probably dies that night since docs usually can't self-protect).
and btw, i don't think i'm going to make many mistakes when i ask for claim.
It doesn't matter if you think that you're going to make mistakes when you ask for a claim; all that matters is whether or not you *do* make mistakes when you ask for claim.
so tell me, what is exactly wrong with my plan?
if you have a better one, go ahead and tell us..
Here's a plan for you - we, as a town decide whether or not we should vig someone tonight, and if so who. Once night comes around, you carry out the town's wishes by vigging whoever the town decided to kill (if anyone).
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:39 am

Post by hand banana »

i'm okay with that, if "town" decision doesn't include my prime suspects.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 am

Post by hand banana »

edit: this sounds wrong. what i meant is this: i will not count my prime suspect's votes on who to should i kill.
tonight.. you!
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Falcone »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Outloy:- I would say is the dictation of something. Basically telling someone something. Just a smart way of saying telling. Hope that helps :D
Why is "telling" a future plan to catch scum a scummy action?
Khelvaster wrote:If we get two kills tonight, then hand banana is vig. If we get one kill, then hand banana is scum. It's that simple.
False. If there's two kills tonight, hand banana is either a vigilante or a serial killer.

Hand banana, you are way to sure of your own incredible plan and of your own skill at catching mafia. The right way to play your role is
not
to claim unless absolutely necessary (as with most power roles) and
not
to kill unless you're extremely sure of someone being scum (for example: X claims cop, Y counterclaims, town lynches X who turns out to be the real cop, at night you kill Y). It seems like the possibility of not using your ability tonight, which is the correct play, hasn't even crossed your mind.

By the way, don't you see how many people are disagreeing with your plan? They can't all be scum, so maybe, just maybe you have to reconsider your plan.

Now, the one good thing about your claim is that the town can use you as a surrogate second lynch. This means putting yourself at the disposal of the town to kill whomever we decide, and more importantly, not to kill when we tell you not to kill. The beautiful thing about this, is that if you're scum (either mafia or serial killer), we neutralize your nightkill.

So, even though I'm still inclined to believe your claim pending evidence to the contrary, I want you to agree with this plan and I want to assure that if you don't, you'll be lynched tomorrow.

PPE: So yeah, what Tarhalindur said.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”