Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
Unvote, Vote:Khelvaster

I have a stack of reasons but between not paying attention and being a hypocrite I can stick my vote on him comfortably without having to put all my reasons out there yet.
I'd rather see your stack of reasons...
I agree, Panzerjager should post his reasons for voting Khelvaster, as should Falcone (who also posted along the lines of "I have more reasons, but I'd rather wait before explaining").

In addition, I'd like some additional explanation from Khelvaster (in particular: Khelvaster, which post gave you the impression that I was pushing for a hand banana lynch?). Khelvaster's "oops, my bad, unvote" and his failure to follow through with his reasoning and vote for the person that has been attacking an uncounterclaimed vig (Panzer, who seems to think that hand banana is SK) makes me wonder if he's scum who was trying to lynch a townie based on a flawed premise and is trying to back off now that he got called on it.
Anyway, generally this game's confusuing me at the moment. As I can't see any way of distinguishing wether Banana's an SK, Scum, or Vig, Panzer please explain why he is so definitely an SK? Surely if he was SK he would try and lie low and not give out details about his NK abilities.

Khelvaster, your pinning that on Tar was idiotic, since Pan was the one pushing for the lynch.

Also, I'm worried about us playing a 12-man game with 9 players. There's a very good chance that one of them is either scum or power role.

Question; How many Power roles do you think we are likely to have in this game?
I'd estimate three or four power roles, possibly five if we have masons.

My biggest concern regarding power roles is that I very much doubt that we have cop+doc+vig without a scum role (probably Mafia RBer/redirector or SK) that can neutralize that trio, since cop+doc+vig with no way for the scum to counter that trio is imbalanced in favor of the town.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:30 am

Post by hand banana »

panzer is only trying to save himself, because he knows he is my main suspect. know, again, he directs all the attention to me contrary to the town's interests, not even trying to find scum at all.

one by one:
he is selfish and on a powertrip
not at all. i said i will oblige town's wishes (with only my main suspects excluded), which i think is much more fair that playing vig secretly (and i had no reason to expose myself except for the benefit of town (to try and minimize killing pro town players))
He is SK
that's ridiculous. why would i expose myself if i was SK?
there's no way for me to win if i'm sk now that everyone knows that i have nightkills. if we eradicate all mafia (3 or 4), i'll be the only suspect. as soon as doctor dies i will die to, so there is 99% chance that i will not be alive at the end of the game. SK's don't sacrifice themselves, bacuse they have no greater goal than their own life. i have a team, and i exposed myself despite the fact that i knew i'll be dead as soon as doctor dies, cause i play what's best for the town, and not what's best for me...
What was the motive behind claiming vig so quick
read the game, i explained it at least 3 times.
On top of this he wants to kill me
no. i just said that at this time, you're the scummiest player here. IF nothing in my oppinion of you changes, i will ask you to claim. AND ONLY if majority of town players (excuding falcone, tar and nekka, agree to that.) and then again, i will not kill you if you claim ANY power-role (and since i believe that you are going to fake claim only to expose a real power role, 'cause you got nothing to loose, at least 1 person will know that you're scum.. it's up to him to decide weather he should expose you (and himself) or not).
If he is a vig, he is a detriment and should be dealt with
again,
very pro-town behavior.
i think my way of playing vig is the safest possible.
tonight.. you!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:40 am

Post by PJ. »

wait you can't say majority of the town then exclude a third of the town.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Just one thing FOR NOW, are Masons any useful to the town (seeming we have any)
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:43 am

Post by hand banana »

because i want to exclude scum and liable influence on my decision.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:51 am

Post by hand banana »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Just one thing FOR NOW, are Masons any useful to the town (seeming we have any)
yes, they're very useful.
-they can defend each other from being lynched
-they know of more town players, so they have fewer options (which is better) when hunting for scum.
-in case of mass role claim, we will have more pro-town roles
-they can claim if town wants them lyched, or if make a mistake and ask them to claim.
tonight.. you!
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Just one thing FOR NOW, are Masons any useful to the town (seeming we have any)
That depends on whether their innocence is mod-confirmed or not. Mod-confirmed innocent masons are effectively a pair of mod-confirmed pro-town players that can vouch for each other, and as such are very useful to the town (doubly so if there is an SK running around, since mod-confirmed masons limit the number of unconfirmed players in endgame and a therefore an extreme threat to SK, second only to the vig). By way of contrast, unconfirmed masons are a minor help to the town at best, since the mason traitor is a well-known role that can allow a mafioso to glide through the game unchallenged.
User out of ambit.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 am

Post by PJ. »

Okay so you, Jenter, 3 people that arn't playing, elias, Khelvaster, and Alsleet?

That list is hardly liable influence, with the exception of AlSleet. You left out all the influential and pro-town players. For real, what pro-town player excludes people from the list not knowing there alignment? On top of that you have quite possibly the most scummy player on you lister of pro town players and you also have a guy you said didn't read and should pay more attention. Not to mention 3 people who haven't posted anything really. What value do you see in excluding the 4 most active players(I'm assuming that I am excluded).
AlSleet
AlSleet
Goon
AlSleet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 am

Post by AlSleet »

Well, let me just say right now I don't support forcing a claim anyone.

Secondly, I just reread the game and I'm going
vote: Khelvaster

He's been going with the flow the whole game- and that's it. He hasn't offered a fresh perspective at all and of the two attacks he has made one turned out to be completely falsified. Also, he totally changed his postition on handbanana from saying "I almost want to lynch Handbanana. I don't feel comfortable with him as our vig." to attacking nekka-lucifer for raising issues on handbanana's scumminess. And of course we have him making mistakes in his posts. It's those little slip-ups that reveal to me that you're just trying to coast through this game undetected. You'd better have a solid defense, because I do not plan on changing my vote.
I drink everyone's milkshake.
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:21 am

Post by hand banana »

well, i have to say that you have a point there, but things will change.. inactive players will become active or will be replaced.
i just say that it would be stupid that i vote for a guy to be lynched but to count his vote on who should i kill, don't you think so?

MOD! where are you?
prod, replace, count votes..
tonight.. you!
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

I am most amazingly menacing after such one night, if we lynch two people. Though could there be 3 kills (SK vig and mafia) or is that INCREDIBALLY unlikely?

Oh, and as for the unseen post:-

Hand banana, I apolagise for things between us and I will
Unvote
but depending on the next day I may put back on and ATTACK... (slight quote there from a song, but you can forget it)

Also, I was attacking Khel in the previous post but I've forgoten what it was so I will lay off for the moment.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 am

Post by hand banana »

i guess this is vote count, but i might be wrong :)
i got lost in all these pages, so if i made a mistake, correct me.
it's unofficial, so it's not a big deal if i did.

Khelvaster- 4 (~N9V~, Panzerjager, Falcone, AlSleet)
Panzerjager- 2 (rolandofthewhite, Elias_the_thief)
Falcone- 1 (hand banana)
hand banana- 1 (Nekka-Lucifer)
Tarhalindur- 1 (Jenter Brolincani)

Not voting (3): Khelvaster, ac1983fan, Tarhalindur

7 to lynch.
tonight.. you!
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Looks like everyones onto Khel...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he defend Hand Banana
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Khelvaster »

They're onto me because I made a sloppy play by mixing up tar and panzer. I backed out of that as soon as someone pointed it out to me--apparently fixing mistakes is a scumtell now.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

I think I missed that and will browse over asap...
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

How is he not listening, so far?

Anyway, what are your other reasons for gunning for Khelvaster?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:03 am

Post by ac1983fan »

readthrough and thoughts coming on monday
Not a dayvig.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Sorry. Again.
Unvote

Right now there are three people on my scumdar. Panzer, Nekka, and Khel. I don't like how Nekka was playing early in the game, and he wasn't changed much, so
Vote Nekka
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by PJ. »

welcome to the show AC. About time buddy.

He doesn't pay attention. He hunts lurkers then contradicts himself. He votes someone who is the exact oppisite of what he said. He follows what everybody else says. Doesn't come up with anything original and tries to jump wagons, albeit unsuccessful. Khelvaster has done anything at all protown, and HB never mentioned him. He has been too side tracked wanting to kill me he hasn't mentioned it. Why is this? Maybe because I have him fingered?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I'd rather let the whole hand banana/Panzer arguments slide for the time being - hand banana and Panzer have brought enough suspicion upon themselves that the situation is very likely to clear up overnight (due to cop investigations and/or NK's), and as such my opinion is that we should wait for tomorrow before dealing with either of them.

In light of this situation, I went back and did a PBPA on Khelvaster:

Post 3:

Khelvaster wrote:mull my townspeople? What's that mean? :p
Post 5:

Khelvaster wrote:Just for that reasonable interpretation, Vote: Nekka-Lucifer :p
Post 8:

Khelvaster wrote:Unvote

That vote was a joke. Just in case it actually would count, i'm unvoting :p
Post 10:

Khelvaster wrote:Hand Banana: If you need help translating something or don't know what a word means, use google translator. The website is http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en . By the way, where are you from?
Post 18:

Khelvaster wrote:FoS: Handbanana

If the townie's scum, saying they are very aggresive would be an excuse for BWing. It just sounds wierd.
Post 28:

Khelvaster wrote:flubadubdub, wonder how this game will go.
Nothing of real substance here (unsurprising, since this comes from the random voting stage of the game), but his lighthearted, joking manner is noteworthy - IMO, it's a minor scumtell.

Post 33:

Khelvaster wrote:For not having posted yet

Unvote, vote: ac1983fan
Khelvaster seems to go on a lurker hunt here... which would be fine except that the game had only really started a day ago and the town already had a topic of discussion in Nekka-Lucifer's suspicion list.

I also don't like how Khelvaster elects to vote for a lurker *prior* to asking for a mod prod.

Post 38:

Khelvaster wrote:Where is ac? He still hasn't posted.
Khelvaster's still lurker hunting, and still not asking for a mod prod.

Post 42:

Khelvaster wrote:That sounds fine to me. If you think someone's scum, it's best to let them go on showing scumtells than to tell them what to correct. Panzerjager, your argument against this isn't very good.
Khelvaster's subtle support of Nekka-Lucifer's anti-town decision to withhold the names of the people (well, person) he suspected is noteworthy.

Post 51:

Khelvaster wrote:nekka definitely seems like an inexperienced townie to me.
This post caught my eye when I looked at it in the context of Khelvaster's post 42 and his later posts 91 and 126. I think I may know what's going on here, but I do not want to elaborate on this unless Khelvaster is forced to claim at some point in the future. Suffice it to say that I saw something here that should make it easier for me to decide if Khelvaster is telling the truth if/when he does claim.

Post 63:

Khelvaster wrote:good point with the fos: lurker hunting. Scum tend not to be absolute lurkers.
Here Khelvaster seems to contradict himself - despite his own hunting for lurkers earlier (indeed, note that he was the *only* person to actually vote acfan for lurking), he agrees with Panzer's FoS: lurker hunters. That's a scumtell by my book.

Post 91:

Khelvaster wrote:I'm sorry for having been so confusing. I voted the lurker because I didn't want you guys thinking I was indecisive or lurking, then handbanana pointed out that lurker hunting isn't a good thing.

Unvote if I haven't already.
Apologizing for being scummy is a scumtell itself, IMO.

Post 93:

Khelvaster wrote:wait...my bad. Was it nekka who didn't want to hunt lurkers? I wholeheartedly agree with that now that I think about it. I was just pretty much panicking and trying to contribute something so people wouldn't think I was lurking.
Here Khelvaster tries to explain himself. I find the explanation he gives scummy and ask for additional explanation shortly thereafter.

Post 96:

Khelvaster wrote:Because I didn't know what else to do. There really isn't anyone being scummy yet, and I felt bad just sitting back, so I attacked a lurker to try and do something.
Post 100:

Khelvaster wrote:Because if people think I'm lurking, I will seem more scummy than if I am not lurking. I think you're forgetting, town-aligned people don't want to look any scummier than scum-aligned people do.
I've grouped these two posts together because both of them represent Khelvaster explaining himself more fully in response to my requests for additional explanation. In light of Khelvaster's early belief that Nekka-Lucifer is town, I am still inclined to consider these explanations acceptable - one of the few things in Khelvaster's play that I can't find fault with.

Post 104:

Khelvaster wrote:You feel like they are all very active, implying you know who they are all
I don't really like this, but that's mainly because I consider trying to evaluate possible scum groupings as a moderate pro-town tell (one of the main reasons I thought that hand banana was likely pro-town up until the actions that led to my Post 120).

Post 113:

Khelvaster wrote:if the mod isn't replacing them, they probably answered the prod and are lurking as part of a strategy. These lurkers are most likely scum or power roles.

Regarding Hand Banana, he could be scum, or he could just be a noob. I can't find a way to defend him, but I don't want to take part in his lynch either. I am undecided about him.
Speculating on the identity of power roles is scummy, since it makes it easier for the scum to find and destroy them. Also, second-guessing the mod is bad, 'mkay? (Especially when the mod pays as little attention to the thread as mnowax does...)

Khelvaster's indecision about hand banana is interesting, especially given the "but I don't want to take part in his lynch" comment. Could he be scum who doesn't want to be seen on the wagon of a player he knows is pro-town?

Post 117:

Khelvaster wrote:This post doesn't strike me right. There is no way to even come close to truly assigning percentages that people are scum...Did you know 83% of statistics are made up?
Hand banana phrased his list of suspicions poorly, but I still like how he's been clear about who he suspects for most of the game (one of the strongest non-claim related points in his favor). What would you prefer that hand banana have done, Khelvaster? Would you have preferred that he post his list of suspects without using percentages? Or would you have preferred that he not post a list of suspects at all?

Post 123:

Khelvaster wrote:Hand Banana: I think many people believe that even if you turn out to be town, you are the least helpful townie we have, so it won't be that big of a loss.
My opinion is that the town should always lynch the player whose death is most likely to help the town find scum, rather than the player who has been the least helpful to the town. This distinction doesn't come up frequently (since the player who's most likely to help the town find scum and the player who's been least helpful to the town are often one and the same), but it's worth keeping in mind.

Post 124:

Khelvaster wrote:Can you at least try and defend yourself when people say things? Repeating yourself is better than saying "I already said this."

^^^^ I forgot to put that in my last post.
Another one of the very few Khelvaster posts that I can't find a fault with (or, at least I can't find a fault with it without starting on a path that leads to worlds of WIFOM).

Post 126:

Khelvaster wrote:Oh...I didn't know that. Thanks.
See post 42.

Post 129:

Khelvaster wrote:What if the person you name is the real doc or cop...
Khelvaster's pointing out the obvious (something both town and scum would have reason to do - town wants to prevent outing its power roles, scum wants to look pro-town and want to reduce the possibility that hand banana's plan will lead to a scum being randomly gunned down). Null tell.

Post 152:

Khelvaster wrote:I almost want to lynch Hand Banana...I feel unsafe with him as our vig. He isn't scummy, but the way he's acting makes me feel really bad about his judgement to hit scum instead of townies at night. He apparently read through Tapioca mafia...in that game, the vig nailed a townie night 1 and a doc night 2. Despite this, we could just tell him not to kill anyone. That would weaken him down to a townie, but it would be better IMO than losing a townie.

Anyway, I am seeing something awkward about Panzer's posts. I don't know if it's just paranoia, so for now IGMEOY, Panzer. I'll need to reread posts to find something substantial.
This post is critical. To my eyes, Khelvaster is subtly advocating lynching a claimed vig. More to the point, he says "I feel unsafe with him as our vig". Note the lack of a qualifier in that statement - the only players who could know for sure whether or not hand banana is scum are the scum themselves.

Post 167:

Khelvaster wrote:He kept himself safe from mafia until doc dies by claiming. The mafia won't hit him, since the question of whether he would die is left open. A doc, if he exists, will definitely offer him protection.
There could be a Mafia RB'er (in which case the scum can deal with him regardless of doc protection). There might not be a doc. There might be an SK along with the mafia, in which case there's a good chance that hand banana gets doublekilled (since docs usually only protect from the first kill).

Saying "the mafia won't hit him" is foolish and, more importantly, WIFOM.

Post 171:

Khelvaster wrote:Mod: Votecount please
Asking for a vote count without posting content at the same time is, IMO, a minor scumtell.

Post 181:

Khelvaster wrote:Vote: Nekka

No need to be so freaking hostile to the newbie. If we get two kills tonight, then hand banana is vig. If we get one kill, then hand banana is scum. It's that simple. I highly doubt the existance of a mafia roleblocker because of the small size of the game. Nekka is trying to quicklynch a claimed vig, and that is absolutely unacceptable.
Let's set aside the sudden reversal on Nekka for now and note that Khelvaster now claims that Nekka's continued attack on hand banana despite hand banana's vig claim is "absolutely unacceptable"... after Khelvaster did much the same thing in Post 152 (albeit more subtly). Anyone else see the contradiction here?

Post 182:

Khelvaster wrote:I forget the edit acronym, so yeah...adding to my last pos23t.

I mentioned Panzer in an earlier post--I'll look at him more on d2. Nekka's actions are much worse than Panzer's. There isn't much to go on d1, but I think attempting to lynch the vig is a terrible offense. I got lynched for doing that on d1 in Tapioca mafia, and I was scum.

I'll say preemptively to Nekka and his inevitable OMGUS argument: don't give me any crap about this being a WIFOM accusation. No sane townie would go out of their way to try and lynch a vig. Instead, the townie would want to wait until d2 to see what comes of the vig's claim. Zero tolerance is the only way to go for trying to lynch unchallenged, claimed pro-town power roles day 1.
Again - Khelvaster is attacking Nekka for continuing to attack hand banana,
despite attacking hand banana himself in post 152 when hand banana had claimed in post 127
. That's a player contradicting his own posts, and IMO it's lynch-worthy.

Post 3:

Khelvaster wrote:Vote: Tarhalindur

Tar is the only person I've seen who is continuously trying to take down a claimed, unchallenged vig. That is not good in my book.
Once again, Khelvaster is contradicting his earlier posts... twice.

First, he claims that I'm the only person he's seen who "is continuously trying to take down an uncounterclaimed vig". Not only is that wrong (the only player who might be guilty of that offense is Panzerjager), but that contradicts his posts 181/182, where he attacked Nekka for doing the
exact same thing

Second, he's once again attacking a player for attacking an uncounterclaimed vig,
despite his own attack on said uncounterclaimed vig in post 152
. Not only is he contradicting himself, he's doing so repeatedly. Contradicting yourself is bad enough, but contradicting yourself three times, and repeating the contradiction over multiple posts?
Vote: Khelvaster

Post 212:

Khelvaster wrote:Tar is also using an argument for lynch that is definitely a scumtell. He is saying the claimed vig is an inexperienced forced vig, and therefore we should lynch him. Tar has lain low most of the game--he now reared his ugly head to try and get a quick lynch.
Pot, meet kettle much? IMO, if any of our active players is popping up only to try and get a quick lynch, it's you - you've been flying under the radar for most of the game, and when you've popped up you've either been lurker hunting or attacking people for things that you've done yourself (i.e, contradicting yourself).

Post 213:

Khelvaster wrote:My bad...I shouldn't post so late at night...

Unvote: tar
"My bad" does not an explanation make.[/yodaspeak]

Post 238:

Khelvaster wrote:They're onto me because I made a sloppy play by mixing up tar and panzer. I backed out of that as soon as someone pointed it out to me--apparently fixing mistakes is a scumtell now.
Leaving out the OMGUS aspects of this post - no, your tar/panzer mix-up is not the only reason why you're being bandwagoned. It's one of the reasons, yes, but not the main reason. The main reason you're being bandwagoned is because you've been contradicting yourself on multiple points. Other valid points against you include your early lurker hunting when there was already discussion going on and your failure to attack the people who have actually been attacking a claimed vig after attacking someone who wasn't attacking said vig
because you were mixing up their posts
(i.e, if "pushing for a lynch on an uncounterclaimed vig" is scummy when you think I do it, why aren't you attacking panzerjager when he actually admits to pushing said lynch?).
User out of ambit.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 pm

Looks good to me... but before I vote him, out of the voters, who thinks we should lynch Khelvaster now? Because pressure is OK, but I have no desire to be responsible for a D1 mislynch.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:54 pm

Also, HB, I would advise against dicunting the other votes. Perhaps discount he vote of your single no. 1 scum candidate but no others.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:23 am

Post by Falcone »

My reasons for voting Khelvaster in post 219, apart from his false accusation that Tarhalindur was trying to get hand banana lynched, were the following:

* His posts 91 and 93, where he admitted panicking and voting a lurker to avoid being considered a lurker himself. It’s true that for townies it’s also important to look innocent (as Khelvaster later explained himself), but it’s weird for a townie to go out of his way to look innocent, especially so early in the game and without any pressure.

* His insistence that voting or trying to lynch a claimed vig is scummy. When someone claims, the town should determine whether they believe the claim (and thus not lynch him), or don’t believe it (and thus lynch him). In hand banana’s case, there are some good reasons to disbelieve the claim, so voting him is not suspicious
in se
. Therefore, Khelvaster’s attack on Nekka (and later on Panzerjager) is unreasonable and suspicious, especially when backed up by false dilemma’s like Khelvaster’s post 181, where he said: “One nightkill means hand banana is scum, two means he’s vig”.

Now, looking over Tarhalindur’s PBPA, there’s a lot of useful and interesting thoughts (and quite some things I disagree with to be honest), but on the whole it appears that Tarhalindur’s case hinges on his interpretation of Khelvaster’s post 152. Tarhalindur is of the opinion that that post was an attack on hand banana, the claimed vig, and thus found Khelvaster guilty of contradictions later on.

I’m not going to say much more about that post before Khelvaster has had a chance to comment on Tarhalindur’s PBPA, but after rereading it several times, I’m unconvinced that this interpretation is correct. This in turn makes Tarhalindur’s whole case look rather meager.

So, in conclusion, I’m keeping my vote on Khelvaster for the reasons above and pending further explanations from him. But I definitely don’t want Khelvaster to be lynched, or even to be forced to claim yet. There’s too many people that haven’t made a substantial post today.

Jenter Brolincani has given me bad vibes lately. I'll look through his posts and see if I find something concrete.

I also want to bump some questions I asked earlier and which weren’t answered:

To Nekka
:
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Wow, I've obviously missed out on alot of content while I was away. I just want to raise suspicion back onto Hand Banana, personally I don't believe his claim. The suspicion I would like to raise is on Post 127. In the last bit, didn't he outloy his future plan to catch scum, or did I misread it?
Falcone wrote:Could you clarify this? I'm not sure what you mean by "outloy" (English not being my first language), and I'm not sure what exactly you find suspicious about hand banana's post 127.
Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Outloy:- I would say is the dictation of something. Basically telling someone something. Just a smart way of saying telling. Hope that helps :D
Falcone wrote:Why is "telling" a future plan to catch scum a scummy action?
To hand banana
:
Falcone wrote:Also, since you say to be so happy about your vote on me, could you please explain why you think I'm scum? (Hint: "I already explained that" isn't enough.)
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:53 am

Post by hand banana »

the case against khelv. looks strong.
but i have a big problem voting for him, because my main suspects are strongly advocating his lynch. he was one of my suspects, though (in that 60% group).
if khlelv turns out to be scum, i guess that would clear both tar and falcone.
if he turns out to be townie, that doesn't mean anything, except that he played a sloppy game.
i think most of his mistakes were just a result of not paying attention, and that's usually the case with vanilla townies, not scum.
i don't know what to think about him. i'm close to voting him, but i don't want to be in the same group as my suspects.

khel is now at L-2
his lynch may come quick, so i need your suggestion for my NK, while there's still time.

@falcone: to tell you the truth, i don't remember specific posts now, and i'm to lazy to re-read the game right now. but it's my general feeling about you. i will do post by post analysis, and i will point out why i think you're scum if khelv doesn't get lynched or on day2 if he does.. it's pointless to do it right now.
tonight.. you!
hand banana
hand banana
Goon
hand banana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:57 am

Post by hand banana »

actually, it may be important 'cause falcone is the one of khelv voters.. i'm doing it right now.
tonight.. you!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”