Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:25 am

Post by MeMe »

OK -- I just PMed the mod about kill methods and, while I'm uneasy about quoting the PM, I'll just say that you can ask him yourself and likely get the same answer I just did (if he doesn't clarify in the thread).

I believe Adel. Those who
don't
seem to be doing nothing more than attempting to discredit a role with a proven ability. Now why would a pro-town role want to do that? Hmmmm......

Since Adel's the vigilante, that means YogurtBandit's the real cop -- which clears me -- and Guardian's either scum or useless as a cop. I found his breadcrumbing to be just as likely the actions of mafia attempting to set-up a counterclaim as the actions of someone who got "cop" as his role and his play yesterday and today convince me he's the correct lynch. I'm really not too excited about the backlash this is likely to generate, but those who are town will certainly see the logic here.

vote: Guardian
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:28 am

Post by theopor_COD »

For clarification.

The kill methods are pretty irrelevant. There are a variation of weapons I select, the kill methods are chosen at random.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:35 am

Post by MeMe »

I almost feel
sorry
for scum right now. :)
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:56 am

Post by Streeflo »

FoS: Guardian
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:04 am

Post by Streeflo »

I've had some bad experiences with being a paranoid cop in a mini normal so I'm hesitant, but that FoS could easily turn into a vote.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Guardian »

MeMe, I am a town cop, and I can see your logic, but I am a town cop.

I almost feel
sorry
for us if the town is going to take your word as gospel here, because I am town. :roll:

I'll finish the re-read tonight, hopefully.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

YogurtBandit wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Well, the way I see it, now that I think I haven't missed anything, Is that one way or another Adel is lying to us. Either about being vig or about who he targeted because if the mayor was shot then the mafia killed BM who was shot, and therefore the vig killed Eroto. Based on this, I think that Adel is probably scum, and Guardian is a sane cop, and if that's true then I think YB may also have fake claimed, but that I will determine later for the time being.
So you're saying MeMe is scum?
No, it is possible that if you are scum, you could have said a townie was townie. But in light of Theo's post, I think I believe Adel for the time being as the vig because no one counter claimed. Based on this i believe you and MeMe are fairly cleared because this would mean Guardian is either insane/paranoid cop or scum, and I see MeMe's logic, and will
FOS Guardian
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

MeMe wrote:
Since Adel's the vigilante, that means YogurtBandit's the real cop -- which clears me -- and Guardian's either scum or useless as a cop. I found his breadcrumbing to be just as likely the actions of mafia attempting to set-up a counterclaim as the actions of someone who got "cop" as his role and his play yesterday and today convince me he's the correct lynch. I'm really not too excited about the backlash this is likely to generate, but those who are town will certainly see the logic here.

vote: Guardian
Well, Guardian Could be Insane and I Sane, Which clears both of you.

So that leaves us at Stree,NTW,CO,Jalyn?Hmm 3 of those 4 Are scum if so.
I think Ill pressure NTW a little bit. besides, I have no use for my vote On Adel now(I do belive she's vig, because no one C-C'ed.)

unvote,Vote NanookTheWolf
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:58 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Not that I want to be lynched or anything, but you didn't include me on there YB.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

YagamiLight wrote:Not that I want to be lynched or anything, but you didn't include me on there YB.
Ah right.

So Out of those 5, 3 are scum, Which means if We lynch one, Theres a 60% Chance they are scum. I still dont like NTW for claming cop FOR guardian, But I do Think Guardian is cop, and I think NTW just hit Cop or something...
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Guardian »

Hey, I am writing this simultaneuously as I re-read, so apologies in advance if it is skethcy in places.

First, I want to do a bit of analysis on YB and my possible sanities. Adel pretty much has to be a Vig, making Adel town, making me non sane, givivng a lot of credence to YB being another cop.

I must be paranoid or insane. I cannot be sane or naieve.
YB must be sane, insane, or naieve. He cannot be paranoid.

I would guess YB is sane, as I don't think I have seen two cop setups without at least one sane cop, but it is possible. One thing that gives me doubt is Theo's big thanks to Ms. Kelly Chen for looking the setup over; for all we know the varying cop sanities is what needed looking over. Also, with (I assume, since neither I or YB was blocked) no mafia roleblocker, could there be a godfather? I kind of wonder, as two cops and a vig, seems powerfule for town. Possibly there is not one though, if the cop sanities are weird enough.

Moving on, If I get an innocent result, we will know that I am insane. Otherwhise, I could be paranoid, and whoever I investigate could be town, could be scum, no real tell.

YB, if he gets a guilty, is either sane or insane, again imo likely sane. If he keeps getting innocents, he is either sane insane or naieve, agan imo most likely sane, though possibly naieve. If YB comes up with another innocent, I would find it hard to believe that he managed two find two scum in a row, especially if one of the three scum is a godfather.

Full game analysis:

Nanook's post 13 where he overanalyzes his random vote was kinda odd...

ChaosOmega's 19 where he votes with no other words strikes me as odd, I never like it when people do that.

Streeflo and I get into an interesting argument about his unvote, I still think his quick unvote of YB was suspicious - and notice how he was wary of voting ever since.

NanoS finds Nanook scummy now and for most of the game, fwiw... And interestingly defends Streeflo's unvote.

YB in 44 'realizes' that he voted Nekka-Lucifer, and vote CO.

I will say
for the record
, if YB is a second cop and Adel is the vig, which seems more than likely at this point, you two sure as hell could have fooled me based on your play - and did, before Adel claimed. There is something I must be missing about Adel's claim, though -
re-read the opening post
. The mayor was killed by a bullet - which implies a mafia kill. Then BattleMage was shot, which implies the same type of kill, no? I would assume strangled is the vig kill, since the mayor was shot by the mafia. But Adel is the only claimed vig, and she said she targeted BattleMage. This is confusing me.
Mod
, exactly how relevant are the kill methods?
Notice how I was going to ask this as soon as I posted my pbpa. When YL posted the analysis that agreed with my line of thinking, I decided YL must be right, but MeMe, seriously, I just wanted to get to the bottom of what happened last night, nothing more. The mod's post about how kill methods don't matter makes this all irrelevant, but that information was not there for YL and I in our analysis.

Streeflo unvotes in post 53, and doesn't make another vote until he gets on near the end of the NanoS wagon...

In post 62 Nanook outs me... At the time I thought he had to be town doing it, but looking back, it seems to me that he could have been scum and thought it would look town, and done it immediately for that reason. As little reason as scum would have to out me (to try and look townlike?), townies have absolutely no reason to out a power role that early in the game.

Adel comes up with her Nanook + me = partners hypothesis... I still think the idea of us pre-planning that is ludacrous - honestly, me as scum breadcruming alone is silly - but Nanook's responses get interesting at this point...

72, I stand corrected, Streeflo votes Nanook. And Nanook is looking scummy at this point in the game.

74, Nanook talks about how how he would have known there was no night if he had a night choice to make. To me, that seems like he is trying to look vanilla townie on purpose...

78, Nanook makes a very clear point that he never used the lines "If I were mafia", and tries to shift focus to me.

81, Nanook says explicitly he is trying to make himself look good, and again tries to shift focus onto me for bringing up the argument he has been supporting.

83, YL implies that we should test if I am a cop by having me investigate someone and lynching them, and then seeing if I find the investigation accurate. Even on an innocent result, YL?

89, by DogMom, I don't like. She unvotes Adel (why?) and FoS's me and Nanook (why?). Scum casting suspicion around I feel.

95 by YL looks legit, and casts suspicion on Nanook for good reasons.

99, MeMe triest to catch Nekka in a post restriction. I am really not sure how I feel about that one. I (foolishly?) saved Nekka from that; to me it seems like MeMe scum could be trying to trap Nekka.

100, YB outs himself as cop (at least to me). The two doc speculation makes absolutely no sense, but again, YB is an almost confirmed cop, so I'll let it slide.

I paused here, MeMe accused me etc., picking up the re-read…....

I realize I have not the effort to do the above for the full 30 pages. Re-read, comments later. Also, looking at the above, I do not know how helpful it will be. But I will post it, so maybe you will be able to gain some insight into my thoughts...

Ok. Done reading. I think we have four likely scum. In my eyes, unless there is a godfather (Meme? :x), which I find not likely and think we should deal with later, if at all, MeMe, YB, Adel, and I are almost certainly town.

That mens there are three scum among YL, CO, Jalyn, Streeflo, and Nanook.

Thoughts on each, after the re-read:

YL: Not the play for today. Good thoughts, good content, trying to make sense of everything, nothing that reveals having too much information. Of the five non confirmed, YL seems the most town like to me.

CO: Lurker. Little original thought. Very obviously rejects Adel's theory that lurkers = scum, backs away slightly in the next post. High possibility of scum, may be other scummy people in the lurking category. Not many original opinions, follower, longest post of the game was outing yet another power role… Also defends DogMom, and distances from Streeflo, interesting associations. Also, he was behind voting for YB yesterday. In my eyes, CO is the play for today. I think he will turn up scum, and two of the following three will be scum along with him.

Streeflo: Has been very careful throwing around suspicion all game, really, I don’t like that. Not associated with ChaosOmega in my eyes, but one of the two is very likely scum imo. He dances around the ‘thinks Adel is protown, but that there are two cops’ issue a lot, there is something fishy there, too. I like CO as scum better, but I would not be disappointed with a Streeflo lynch.

Nanook: Before Adel claimed he was very willing to lynch her, and also he tried to cast doubt on both claimed cops in his recent analysis. Also, though I do not put much stock into this, NanoS was highly suspicious of him. That, in addition to his reasons for outing me, make him also seem like not a bad choice.

Jalyn: DogMom’s putting the either or case on me and YB seemed suspect to me, it’s like she definitely wanted one of us lynched. Other than that, DogMom had some useful input and made sense, though. Jalyn’s play has been pretty straightforward and townlike, in my eyes. I don’t think she is the play for today though.

Really, any of the middle three would be good choices for today's lynch imo. Jalyn I definitely want to hear more from before deadline - I want to hear more from everyone before deadline, obviously, but Jalyn is the most lacking recently.

All that being said.
vote: ChaosOmega
Do not lynch me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Adel »

MeMe: I would like to see more of your case against Guardian, while there are still days to go before the deadline. I see something there, but I am not nearly convinced, but I am open to the idea.

I am not so sure about Streeflo's quick FOS following MeMe's vote on Guardian.
What convinced you so easily Streeflo? YL? What about MeMe's logic appeals to you?

My shortlist is CO, Nanook, Streeflo, and Jayln. My hnch is that there are only two scum on that list. But I am very very weary of my own ability to identify scum... out of my nearly 500 posts I have yet to have my vote on scum at the end of a day- not once so far in my mafia career.

Mod: can we get a votecount please?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Votecount

Chaos Omega 3 - Adel, Guardian, Streeflo
Guardian 1 - MeMe
NanooktheWolf 1 - YogurtBandit

5 to lynch.

Deadline is 3 days 16 hours or so away.
Last edited by theopor_COD on Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Adel wrote:MeMe: I would like to see more of your case against Guardian, while there are still days to go before the deadline. I see something there, but I am not nearly convinced, but I am open to the idea.

I am not so sure about Streeflo's quick FOS following MeMe's vote on Guardian.
What convinced you so easily Streeflo? YL? What about MeMe's logic appeals to you?

My shortlist is CO, Nanook, Streeflo, and Jayln. My hnch is that there are only two scum on that list. But I am very very weary of my own ability to identify scum... out of my nearly 500 posts I have yet to have my vote on scum at the end of a day- not once so far in my mafia career.

Mod: can we get a votecount please?
Actually I meant for mine to be an IGMEOY (can't always remember that one) because he is either cop or scum, though I disagree about him being useless cop, as he may be insane where we would now its the opposite. Also, who do you think is the third scum then? It seems to me that MeMe and YB are fairly clear if you are vig (which I think) so that would leave me or Guardian for the third scum.
-Al Franken-
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by MeMe »

Guardian wrote:I almost feel
sorry
for us if the town is going to take your word as gospel here, because I am town. :roll:
Um…lucky for us no one took your case against Adel as gospel, eh?

I think Guardian's our best bet for scum at the moment. I've believed he had a good chance of being scum ever since I saw the breadcrumbing and it only got stronger when he got counter-claimed by YogurtBandit -- but I'm not brave enough to lead a charge against a claimed cop before investigation results occur...so I shut up, watched, and listened.

Like I said in my last post (and Nanook actually mentioned way back in post 62 and YagamiLight reiterated in 83), hiding your role name in posts can just as easily be the ploy of scum setting up a later counter-claim as the hints of an actual power role wanting to point back. For him to now say it's "silly" to even think scum would breadcrumb alone is, well, silly. If he's putting forth the theory that it would be some kind of proof as
town
, he can't be so dense not to consider that it might help him as
scum

I've watched him bluster and wishy-washy his way through the game -- alternately praising and reprimanding players...deferring to me at times while making sure to continually plant the idea that I could be scum based on hunches and feelings at other times. He said that YB might actually be a second cop, BM should be excused -- NO -- lynched (his "However, I see a good third alternative and I think it's just possible that we'll get enough votes on him before deadline" line made me laugh out loud), while continually riding Adel despite the fact that I'd pegged her as town ever since she asked the question about night-talking roles. This guy has an
agenda
and his ideas are so different than mine, I'm having a hard time believing that it's the same as my pro-town goal. He rejects good posts with a dismissive wave, while making sure to pat us on the head for our efforts.

Today, he actually went so far as to suggest that no one counter-claim Adel -- he backed off it pretty quickly when I exposed that as ludicrous. But he was still working pretty hard at ways to make her look scummy before I put a stop to
that
as well by asking the mod point-blank about kill methods. I can't help but think the paragraph preceding the bolded red line is
fresh
rather than something he was actually going to ask with his pbpa...but no way to prove that. I can, however, point out that it doesn't mesh at all with his "shot most definitely seems to be a mafia kill, and strangled a vig kill" statement. If he considered the kill methods weren't static, he could have certainly said so THEN rather than declaring that Adel "must be lying about something - I thought this independently when I read the first post."

And now, despite the fact that I went out of my way to save Adel (definitely the vigilante) -- two days in a row -- and that I'm responsible for taking away the confusion over the kill methods, he's still trying to keep the "MeMe could be scum" crap alive.

I think Guardian's likely to be scum -- but we've got three of them to find. Basically, if there's a decent case for someone else, I'm willing to go there instead. Until I see it, though, I'll stick.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Guardian »

FWIW, Look at AM Mafia, the only game I was in that is finished. I replaced in at lylo and found both scum, but was lynched for the same kind of behavior. I attack people strongly, but I back down if I change my mind. That's me.

MeMe, I don't think 'MeMe could be scum' is crap at all. YB and I both asked and were told (
me first
, I might as well point out) that we do not and will not ever know our alignment. For all we know YB is naive. Or insane. I assume that he is sane, and that you are not a godfather, which is why I am not pushing for a MeMe lynch today, and will probably not tomorrow, but I could envision you being anti-town.

I don't like your reasons for getting on OR getting off the BM wagon, mainly, and saying that "I've believed he had a good chance of being scum ever since I saw the breadcrumbing" makes absolutely no sense to me - you think that it would be
more likely
for me as scum to breadcrumb cop than for me as, I dunno, a COP?! I had never breadcrumbed before this game, and did so because I got a power role and thought it might be useful for claiming later in the game to have done so.

YB and Adel are nearly 100% confirmed in my eyes, you are not.

That being said, I do not think you are the most likely to be scum. I just think that you
could
be scum.

There is a better case for lynching CO, Nanook, Streeflo, and possibly even Jalyn. I think the three scum will be found in that grouping.
Do not lynch me.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by MeMe »

Like I said, show me a compelling case on someone else and I'll consider switching.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Streeflo »

There's a godfather. There's
always
a godfather.

I see Adel and YogurtBandit as being confirmed. MeMe is most likely town, but the fact remains that she COULD be a godfather. Whatever, I don't find this point relevant at all. Then we'll look for goons.

Adel, as for my quick FoS, I saw the logic behind MeMe's post and it made sense. Not much to explain here. What did you want me to do, repeat exactly what MeMe already posted for reason?

Guardian, I don't see how I danced around Adel is protown and two cops issue a lot. I've been pretty consistent with Adel being protown, especially after Day 1. I only mentioned the 2 cop issue when I was asked questions on it, as a response.

I'd rather see CO or Guardian lynched today though.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Adel »

Regarding the possible guilt of ChaosOmega, I wrote:You were rolefishing, and you put quite a bit of time into doing it. You haven't turned your analytic skills towards identifying scum.
And he still hasn't.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:18 am

Post by Jalyn »

As I said before, I doubt that there would be two cops in a mini, sanity issues or no sanity issues. (Again, if I'm off in this assumption, let me know.)
No counter-claim pretty much confirms Adel as vig, making YB the cop.
vote: Gaurdian
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Guardian »

First off, one great reason NOT to be voting me is that I will have an investigation result tomorrow if I survive. If you lynch me and YB gets NK'd we have nothing. With both of us alive we are guaranteed to have even more to go by tomorrow, even if you decide to lynch me then, which you shouldn't.

I think CO is the best of many good plays for today, the others being Streeflo and Nanook. I am going to do a pbpa of CO's posts, and point out why I think he is a much better candidate than I for lynch.

0 - Just vote, no words. I always find that suspicious. Random stage of the game, though.
1 - One word, explaining the previous one... Neither of these matters that much, still random stage...
2 - Active lurking
3 - Votes YB for... posting a lot. Thinks I
and
Nannok are town, interestingly.
4 - Explains YB is at three to lynch...
5 -
Reacts strongly
in opposition to Adel's theory that the non-frequent posters should be lynched; he and his scum buddies are among them?
6 - Continues to disagree with Adel's theory
7 - Says he is voting YB for the fluff...
8 - says YB has had 6 content full posts of 35, can't say I disagree too much.
9 - Long post for him. He lays out scenarios of the cops being scum and town, and concludes that I am very likely town, and YB may be also. Scum with too much information, and knows for sure that neither cop is scum? Votes for Adel for reasons I don't disagree with.
10 - Finally responds to me on DogMom and YB. He thinks Jalyn is town. Interesting. Still thinks YB is scummy for... voting the person he finds most scummy? Now he can't find YB scummy anymore, I assume he will try and push for my lynch today.
11 - unvotes to get Nanos lynched. Not scummy.
12 - bandwagon for YB's result first.
13 - Makes his
most analytical post of the game to out the vigilante

14 - Now that YB is likely town, he 'doesn't know' about me.
15 - Didn't read the first post, I didn't either, not scummy.
16 - Doesn't like that he was voted for outing the vig and not outing scum...
17 - Points out the first post info.
18 - Doesn't like how he was voted for outing the vig and not outing scum...

Looking back at the posts, he has had major suspicions of two players in the game (Adel and YB), and did anything substanital to build a case on only one of them Adel (post 9). He has found more people town-like (me, Nanook, Jalyn) than he has found scummy in this game - good townies are suspicious of most people; I think here he was covering for his scum buddies and trying to make friends.

Also noteworthy, is that in a game with 2 week deadlines, he often has gaps of 4-6 days between posts. That and the content of his posts looks to me like he is posting just enough to get away with lurking.

I think he does have analytical skills that he is not using, as demonstrated by post 13. I thought Adel was suspicious when she pointed this out earlier, but now I can really see her point - he could be searching for scum but is not. I think ChaosOmega is more interested in staying in the shadows than finding scum, and am happy with my vote on him.

I think there are cases for Streeflo and Nanook two, and would not be surprised if those three made the scum group, but I am most sure about ChaosOmega being scum.
Do not lynch me.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:47 pm

Post by Adel »

Jalyn wrote:As I said before, I doubt that there would be two cops in a mini, sanity issues or no sanity issues. (Again, if I'm off in this assumption, let me know.)
No counter-claim pretty much confirms Adel as vig, making YB the cop.
vote: Gaurdian
I think you are off in this assumption, and I think that you are too good of a player, too careful of a reader, and too skilled a rhetorician to sincerely believe in such a reason for a vote.
FoS:Jalyn
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I still like Guardian's posts though, they give the sense of actually being helpful, or at least, more helpful than ChaosOmega or YB or some others.

His post 745 is convincing me to leave my vote on ChaosOmega, at least until tomorrow.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:48 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

happy birthday to Streeflo!

Hmm, after reading the pbpa, I think I'll switch my vote.

Unvote,Vote ChaosOmega
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:59 am

Post by Guardian »

Happy Birthday to Streeflo Votecount

Chaos Omega 4 - Adel, Guardian, Streeflo, YogurtBandit
Guardian 2 - MeMe, Jalyn

5 to lynch.

Deadline is ~2 days away.

--

CO is at minus one
, FYI... I would like to hear more from him before anyone hammers, if he has anything to say in his defense or any "last suspicions".

Jalyn, if your join date is not reflective of your experience, let me know, but I have read at least one or two mini games with two cops of varying sanities, and I've only read about 30 games.... Surely you have more to go on at this point?

You are getting further away from YL and much closer to ChaosOmega, Streeflo, and Nanook in my list of possible scum.

I may present cases on Nanook and Streeflo before day's end, in case I don't make it through the night.
Do not lynch me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”