Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:22 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

While I have to believe that YogurtBandit is a sane cop, him mixing up his supposed sanities and furiously arguing that Adel is not a town vig sits uneasy with me.

As for Nanook and Jalyn, I can't find anything really scummy about either of them.

Which is fine. Adel is confirmed, as is YogurtBandit. Lynching Streeflo-scum today would mean there is 1 scum in the group of me, Nanook, and Jalyn. Lynch one, have Adel vig another one, and have YogurtBandit investigate the third. Even if 2 townies die, it's still 2 to 1 in favor of town.

I'll be back later tonight.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:24 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Okay, That Sounds good. iwill unvote as well.

Unvote
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

I just found our Second scum. Scum are Streeflo, Guardian ,and Nanook the Wolf. Adel, Vig Wolf tonight and we win.

Guardian wrote:
Coultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post. Often, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did. People might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar Wink.

Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I tend to think it's more so a mafioso move to set them selves up later in case they get into a bind so that they have a defense later, like If you read my earlier game post you'll see that I claimed cop or something.

Again this could have been something obviously mistakened for all I know, and if you truly are the cop, well then I apologize.

I voted streeflo originally b/c of guardian's not so random vote early on. I then changed my vote due to the confusion it seemed to cause. I had nothing more on Streeflo then that ..
Nanook claimed cop for guaridan. His scumbuddy. Game, Over.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by Adel »

Streeflo: do you have any last words?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:59 pm

Post by Adel »

Nanook: do you have any last words?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm missing something. How did you draw that out of that post exactly?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Adel »

Open 23: Monks and Masons just ended, a game where Guardian replaced in as scum Night 1, and convinced the other mafia member to change their NK from Sir Tornado to me. Why would Guardian see me as that much of a threat? Remember my little theory that only NanoS bought on Day 1 where I proposed that nanook and guardian were scum together, Guardian breadcrumbed, and Nanook outed him so that they could have a little scum fight? I think that rattled Guardian, making him think I am a much better player than I actually am. Nanook as Godfather would make perfect sense! Guardian claiming cop outs the other cop, and if the other cop investigates Nanook then Nanook is pretty close to cleared.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by MeMe »

Dang.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Alright.

vote Streeflo
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Hmm...I remember you saying Guardian's coded message had the letters for Nanook and Streeflo. Why would he code a message that just states the names of both his scum partners?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Adel »

to show off? I think he was sure of a CO lynch at that point. I wasn't able to crack it any farther than that, and it is possible, though unlikely, that the letters were in there by random chance.

hmmm... just letting my mind wonder... could Guardian+Nanook+YB be the scum team? I'm just considering what to do if Streeflo turns up townie.

Guardian+Streeflo+Jayln also makes some sense to me.

I am not 100% on Nanook being scum if Streeflo is also scum. Just 90%.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, he posted it before he went on vacation. Maybe he left it for his buddies in case he got lynched before he got back, saying who he wanted lynched.

I know, both Streeflo and Nanook are still alive. Maybe the mafia couldn't decipher it either. But I don't think he would put both of those names on there if they were both of his scumbuddies. It doesn't make much sense.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Streeflo »

You know, YB's comments last night during twilight were absolutely horrible. They made no sense at all, and if he wasn't confirmed innocent I would think he was scum right away.

But wait, he's not confirmed innocent. We don't even know if there's a cop in this game or not.

I'm a tracker. Each night I follow someone and see who they targeted as their nightchoice.

First night I targeted Adel because of all the pressure on her, and saw her target BM. That's why at the beginning of Day 2, I was so sure Adel was protown. Because BM was under pressure yesterday and it made sense for a vig to target him.
Streeflo wrote:Actually I haven't seen that first post before. I assumed that BM was the one strangled, but now I'm confused too. There still isn't a SK for sure though, so those of you that keep bringing it up, stop. It's really distracting > >.

I'm pretty sure Adel is the one who killed BM, regardless scum or vig.
My emphasis.

Night 2 I targeted Nanook and he didn't do anything. I was undecided between Jalyn and Nanook, but Nanook had claimed townie and if he had an action he would be lying scum so I chose him.

As for breadcrumbing, I used the word track in my posts exactly twice. Once during Day 1 and once during Day 2.

Day 1:
Streeflo wrote:It's always risky to play the game of outguess the mod, and it's taking us off
track.
Day 2:
Streeflo wrote:Nanook, I think MeMe already cleared this up. Looking back, you can
track
down at least 2-3 posts where Theo's first post has been quoted. There is no SK, just town and mafia.
Before anyone makes fun of me, yes I know my mistake. Night 1 I should have targeted one of the two claimed cops to see who was right and who was lying. It was a critical mistake on my part. I wasn't thinking.

Well YB has to be sane since MeMe died and was town, but all I can say is that he and Guardian must have planned this double cop gambit to make themselves confirmed. Having a doc, vig, AND a cop seems way overpowered for town. There absolutely has to be a vig and the doc is dead, but there hasn't been evidence to suggest there even is a cop in this game. Having a tracker as an underpowered cop is more likely. We know the mafia doesn't have a roleblocker because both the vig and APPARENTLY the cop managed to get choices across.
Vote: YogurtBandit

FoS: ChaosOmega
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Adel »

Wonderful! We have at least one more fakeclaim! Just when I thought this game was winding down.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by Streeflo »

As for the Mafia kill last night, I have no idea why they didn't choose YB or Adel.
YB as mafia makes sense, as he would want to kill MeMe to confirm himself.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by Adel »

YB -
Please do not respond to Streeflo's claim until everyone one else has!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Adel »

Something to consider: Guardian's message
could have
contained the words:
Nanook and Streeflo and Night and fry. If those words were all included there is at least one more I haven't been able to crack.

I have about:
50% confidence that those words were included,
70% that Nanook and Streeflo were included,
98% confidence that one of Nanook or Streeflo were included.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I don't see the importance of Guardian's message at all. He was scum. Why would he want to screw over his own partners? He could have been lying or anything. He was SCUM.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Hmm, so there are two possibilities:

1) Streeflo is a tracker, and YogurtBandit is scum.
2) Streeflo is scum, and YogurtBandit is a cop.

Adel, I wouldn't be so quick to call it a fakeclaim. But it does seem suspicious.

So you're saying that scum breadcrumbed cop, claimed cop, and then scum counter-claimed as cop? On the off-chance there actually
is
a cop, which is fairly common, what are they going to do?

But maybe you're right. They didn't do much debating on who was the cop, they pretty much went right into believing they have variant sanities. And I agree that YogurtBandit was acting really suspicious during twilight.

Well, for now, I'm going to
unvote
. We need more discussion on this.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Streeflo wrote:As for the Mafia kill last night, I have no idea why they didn't choose YB or Adel.
YB as mafia makes sense, as he would want to kill MeMe to confirm himself.
Or Maybe that's what you wanted.

Vote:Streeflo
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Adel »

Jayln? Nanook?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Jalyn »

unvote

OK. Wasn't expecting THAT.

Streeflo: If you are a tracker why did you seem to believe that we also had TWO cops? Wouldn't that make the town incredibly over powered? You admit that you should have tracked one of the two cops night one. Why did you choose Adel?

YB: Why revote Streeflo already? I thought we were holding off until we had discussed who was the last mafia. Streeflo's claim shouldn't have actually changed anything for you. You already knew that he was guilty based on your cop result, a fake claim wouldn't make him any more guilty.
Basically, we're at either YB or Streeflo are scum, they can't both be innocent based on YB's claimed result. Our action here is obvious, we lynch Streeflo and if he is innocent, Adel vigs YB.

I know I promised an analysis of Nanook/ChaosOmega and I'll get to that as soon as possible. I do have RL things to do today. :)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:43 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

basically. But really. A tracker, a vig, a cop, and a doc is one game is way too farfetched.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Jalyn »

YB, there can't be a tracker and a cop. One of you or Streeflo HAS to be guilty based on YOUR claimed result!

I do find it interesting that tracker/vig/cop/doc is farfetched but cop/cop/vig/doc seemed just fine to you.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jalyn wrote:YB, there can't be a tracker and a cop. One of you or Streeflo HAS to be guilty based on YOUR claimed result!

I do find it interesting that tracker/vig/cop/doc is farfetched but cop/cop/vig/doc seemed just fine to you.
And How come I got it right when MeMe was innocent?

I shall rest my case, because I am confirmed anyways, and we'll lynch streeflo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”