NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1974, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1962, FakedBlogger wrote:WHAT ABOUT RM YOU FUCKS?! How could town hammer like that?

I do it all the time

when I play scum I loved when townies did that. Cause id get to run them up the next day.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

...yeah...Nero as scum doesn't make much sense. This whole, "derp, I'm playing super VI so I'm obv town" crap from RM is fake as hell.

VOTE: RM

I don't see my vote moving.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

ktnx why are you listening to dex. Nero as scum does make sense.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I dunno garmr. The gambit doesn't make sense for Nero as scum unless he really thought most of us wouldn't think he's scum. It'd be a huge risk/gambit and one that would have been taken right after losing a teammate. It also doesn't make sense considering ABR was VT. The hammer from RT and his play throughout the game is more indicative of scum imo.

Just my 2 cents.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by d3x »

I can get behind a midgetWagon.

Vote:randommidget

@DGB- Why did you push Nero into the Claim?

@Those not Voting {minus dragon}- Why are you not Voting?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

so folks voting RM think there was really a scum on scum run-up? Really...
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by d3x »

I think it's far more likely than Scum deciding that a 3:1 loss is acceptable.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1978, Kthxbye wrote:I dunno garmr. The gambit doesn't make sense for Nero as scum unless he really thought most of us wouldn't think he's scum. It'd be a huge risk/gambit and one that would have been taken right after losing a teammate. It also doesn't make sense considering ABR was VT. The hammer from RT and his play throughout the game is more indicative of scum imo.

Just my 2 cents.

the gambit does not make sense from any sound play...
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 4.3

d3x (0):

dragonspawn (0):

Dripping Goofball (0):

Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (5):
Garmr, StrangerCoug, Peacebringer, Flubbernugget, randomidget
Peacebringer (0):

randomidget (3):
TheDudeAbides, Kthxbye, d3x
StrangerCoug (0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- dragonspawn, Dripping Goofball, I Am Innocent, NakedJogger, Nero Cain

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2015-02-19 18:00:00).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1979, d3x wrote:I can get behind a midgetWagon.

Vote:randommidget

@DGB- Why did you push Nero into the Claim?

@Those not Voting {minus dragon}- Why are you not Voting?

because nero's scum and I want scum nero dead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1978, Kthxbye wrote:I dunno garmr. The gambit doesn't make sense for Nero as scum unless he really thought most of us wouldn't think he's scum. It'd be a huge risk/gambit and one that would have been taken right after losing a teammate. It also doesn't make sense considering ABR was VT. The hammer from RT and his play throughout the game is more indicative of scum imo.

Just my 2 cents.

Lets be honest if scum are just winging and not planning ahead it makes sense. A lot of scum players don't plan ahead and just wing it day by day. You guys if you were thinking correctly would realize scum probably didn't think of the consequences at the time and you yes you are making it the best move for them your fucking up town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

It seems to me that the anti Nero sentiment is that scum can't play this stupid. In my experience assuming this is just begging someone to come and prove us wrong.

I'd still love to hear dgb explain her part in yesterday's mismatch.

I would also like to know how tell supposedly revealed herself as a cop. I've been over her posts and I'm not seeing it unless sc or d3x is one of the scum and her persistence on pushing for them is why they got suspicious. And as has been mentioned she could only have made one investigation.

Nero still seems the obvious choice.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

That was supposed to say mislynch
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1980, PeaceBringer wrote:so folks voting RM think there was really a scum on scum run-up? Really...

I think both of them are confscum and you're probscum. But then it wouldn't make sense strategy-wise, because organized scum wouldn't jeopardize loosing 2 members to kamikaze on ABR if the last scum (assuming there were 4 in total) isn't in a reasonably good position, which you aren't.

There's the possibility that scum has no strategy like Garmr says, or that there's
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

The fuck.. anyway
.. that there's another scum like d3x or DGB or SC or DS. Anyway I see no sane reason of why Nero and RM should be left alive by the time Day 6 starts.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1962, FakedBlogger wrote:WHAT ABOUT RM YOU FUCKS?! How could town hammer like that?

I do it all the time

I can confirm this. I remember in our first game together one player did this twice then was NK'ed by scum.
Do you really think I would continue to play in a way that is gettong me scumread if I was scum? The main reason I'm being scumread is for my playstyle.
Ironically someone recently said that I had one of the best playstyle on mafiascum.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you really think I would continue to play in a way that is gettong me scumread if I was scum?

Wifom

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:The main reason I'm being scumread is for my playstyle

Strawman

You'll have to wait your turn, cuz Nero.
Then again it's soooo likely that scum will NK you so maybe we won't have to lynch you, kek. :igmeou:
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:

I do it all the time

I can confirm this. I remember in our first game together one player did this twice then was NK'ed by scum.
Do you really think I would continue to play in a way that is gettong me scumread if I was scum? The main reason I'm being scumread is for my playstyle.
Ironically someone recently said that I had one of the best playstyle on mafiascum.

Mother of wifom
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1988, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 1980, PeaceBringer wrote:so folks voting RM think there was really a scum on scum run-up? Really...

I think both of them are confscum and you're probscum. But then it wouldn't make sense strategy-wise, because organized scum wouldn't jeopardize loosing 2 members to kamikaze on ABR if the last scum (assuming there were 4 in total) isn't in a reasonably good position, which you aren't.

There's the possibility that scum has no strategy like Garmr says, or that there's

you are being dense and hard headed... and looking at null behavior and calling it scum
again on RM, you think the run up between him on Ika was one scum vs another scum... really?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:47 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1985, Garmr wrote:Lets be honest if scum are just winging and not planning ahead it makes sense. A lot of scum players don't plan ahead and just wing it day by day. You guys if you were thinking correctly would realize scum probably didn't think of the consequences at the time and you yes you are making it the best move for them your fucking up town.

Dude, you haven't even
SEEN
methodical scum. I would have lost this game by winging it. Good Lord, that nightmarish game.

Is Nero Cain methodical scum? I'm not exactly sure about the methodical part, but I'm sure he's scum.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1966, dragonspawn wrote:I'd like to hear an explanation for why he told Nero that Nero had a cop read on abr.

For the lulz. How would I know someone else has a cop result?

I thought ABR was totes scum. I was wrong.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1995, DrippingGoofball wrote:For the lulz. How would I know someone else has a cop result?

I thought ABR was totes scum. I was wrong.

:igmeou:

That said, I'm not a huge fan of DGB scum 'cause it makes little sense. Here ABR was pushing me over scumika, and then the next day he was pushing me over any of ika's buddies. AND he was a vt so like....why was he so important that scum wanted him dead?

In post 1994, StrangerCoug wrote:Is Nero Cain methodical scum? I'm not exactly sure about the methodical part, but I'm sure he's scum.

You've seen my scum game. Even my "Garmr is my teamate" "slip" was intentional. I am way more careful as scum.

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:Ironically someone recently said that I had one of the best playstyle on mafiascum.

I assume that was like ika or someone 'cause what sane person would think you have good play?

In post 1986, dragonspawn wrote:Nero sentiment is that scum can't play this stupid.

Lets be honest, its only "stupid" and the only reason that you and Garmr are so up in arms is 'cause it was wrong and you guys see this game in monochrome.
In post 1935, PeaceBringer wrote:Nero preformed a gambit is scum and got a cop to expose self... clearly

In post 1982, PeaceBringer wrote:the gambit does not make sense from any sound play...

look at this lovely cong dis
In post 1967, dragonspawn wrote:unfortunately we won't know without a flip.

What exactly does my town flip say about DGB?
In post 1966, dragonspawn wrote:At that point we were winning the argument that he was scum

heh. I really don't think that you and Garmr yelling some random reasons why you think I'm scum is "winning" and even if you "won" you're still wrong so....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

sound play from a town perspective, I meant Nero... please if you are town tell me WTF you were looking to accomplish. As scum, you clearly did accomplish something... town, just a big mess.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1976, Kthxbye wrote:This whole, "derp, I'm playing super VI so I'm obv town" crap from RM is fake as hell.

yeah its pretty dumb but stuff like this does come from town me thinks.

There's also

In post 1963, Randomnamechange wrote:I miscounted and the lack of warning meant I thought it was L-2. I was expecting someone to post warning.

but he himself didn't post a warning.

*shrugz*

I'm going to feel pretty bad if I did push goonscumika over prscumRM but I'm also thinking that SC and flubber are prob scum so idk...he's a Vi so his alignment is pretty much a shot in the dark me thinks but I'll lynch him over 100% conf town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1997, PeaceBringer wrote:sound play from a town perspective, I meant Nero... please if you are town tell me WTF you were looking to accomplish. As scum, you clearly did accomplish something... town, just a big mess.

I've explained here. What do you think I was trying to accomplish as scum? Risk the lives of me and DGB for a sole ABR lynch? When in the theory that I'm scum we could have just shot him and avoided this mess?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”