NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2047, FakedBlogger wrote:For real should we lynch RM first? I don't even know.

You know my opinion. I still have a loss at the hands of a semi-active lurk-shit-sack fresh enough in my mind to not let RM live another day.

I don't see Nero pulling that as scum.

I have my town reads.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Eh, went back and looked and he was town, he was in the neighborhood as town he wasn't scum.
unvote
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

the game in question was Xmen age of apocolypes
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:mad:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

sorry
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, part of me is a little suspicious that you'd potentially lie like that but you can make it up to me by helping me lynch scumSC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

@dragonspawn I figured out who telltale rolecopped but I'll tell you in the qt.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

your probally wrong in who your thinking through nero.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she did you or DS. Yes?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Probably ds....
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2051, PeaceBringer wrote:Eh, went back and looked and he was town, he was in the neighborhood as town he wasn't scum.
unvote

Who the fuck cares
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2061, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2051, PeaceBringer wrote:Eh, went back and looked and he was town, he was in the neighborhood as town he wasn't scum.
unvote

Who the fuck cares

if it does not pertain to you, ignore it or to put it in language you may understand, fuck off!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: randomidget
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah NJ, its not like SC was calling IAI scum there so you town reading him is :igmeou:

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2062, PeaceBringer wrote:
unvote

Who the fuck cares

if it does not pertain to you, ignore it or to put it in language you may understand, fuck off!

You're unvoting Nero because the premise of your meta read turned out to be non-existent. Who the fuck cares about that meta read? Why does it make you want to unvote Nero?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you even want to vote me?

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2065, FakedBlogger wrote:
unvote

Who the fuck cares

You're unvoting Nero because the premise of your meta read turned out to be non-existent. Who the fuck cares about that meta read? Why does it make you want to unvote Nero?

because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town and it will only be policy lynch to vote him at this point... just stupid play, ultra-stupid play. Kinda like your tunnels as well and your being antagonistic toward me-
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Still reasonably happy with a dead Nero Cain.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:53 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:
unvote

Who the fuck cares

because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town and it will only be policy lynch to vote him at this point... just stupid play, ultra-stupid play. Kinda like your tunnels as well and your being antagonistic toward me-

So why were you in a hurry to lynch ABR then?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote strangecoug

nero cain is being a VI and the lynch is simply what down does without further thought-
RM- I strongly doubt the Ika-RM runup was deuling run ups.
Strangcoug is good option at moment but I would love to examine RM voters currently
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 2069, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:
unvote

Who the fuck cares

So why were you in a hurry to lynch ABR then?

in a hurry would be your interpretation, I was inattentive to the vote count, sorry I usually do not keep my own tabs of vote counts. I did not realize I had him at l-1. You clearly did, yet you said nothing and were around...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Let me add, NJ, that what about my vacilation on the game day led you to conclude I was in a hurry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town and it will only be policy lynch to vote him at this point... just stupid play, ultra-stupid play. Kinda like your tunnels as well and your being antagonistic toward me-

son please. Very rarely do I do "stupid" things and I haven't done anything "stupid" here. The ONLY reason, NJ, Garmr, and DS are up in arms is 'cause ABR flipped town. My thinking that DGB had a guilty on ABR and running with it isn't "stupid" The fact that I'm "stupid" but still a better scumhunter than the rest of you should start to tell you something.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Kthxbye »

cut the intelligence bashing. we're looking for scum, not trolling the internet looking to fight. this is a game and as such everyone has anopinion. just cuz it differs from yours doesnt make it or the person stupid.

RM still hasn't done anything to take away my scum read of his play. he does NOT get a free pass just because ika flipped scum and that he could be a scum PR is a valid concern and a likely reason ika self voted and went all conf scum in his posting.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”