NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

nero's already screamed it out so I feel like there's no point hiding it. Me and Dragonspawn are masons. We've been trying to make it look like we were neighbors so we reach end game. But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies. So when tda listed me and dragon spawn as number 1 suspects we laughed at how bad and wrong he got it once we figured out his most likely a village idiot. So dex if nero or tda isn't scum that means you are scum. So who's scum in your hood dex.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

if nero was town he wouldn't of shouted that out.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Whachu gonna do d3x, whachu gonna do?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, you guys are fucking horrible and I want scum to shoot ya'll. Once you two are dead this town will have a chance of winning. And now I know why Molie wants nothing to do with you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2175, Garmr wrote:But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies.

+ if I was scum I could have just told them last night but I guess your crazy tinfoil theory is that we have no chat and we just have to "wing it"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2178, Nero Cain wrote:no, you guys are fucking horrible and I want scum to shoot ya'll. Once you two are dead this town will have a chance of winning. And now I know why Molie wants nothing to do with you.

I know why most people consider you shit now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

coming from such a player that finds dx3 bad is about facepalmy as itself.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2179, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2175, Garmr wrote:But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies.

+ if I was scum I could have just told them last night but I guess your crazy tinfoil theory is that we have no chat and we just have to "wing it"

Plenty of reasons. Telltale was a more juicy target,you just figured out today and slow on the uptake or you were planning to try and get some town cred latter on.

Outing the masons if your town is stupid and I don't think your that stupid.

Also blaming your scum team and bagging them out in a private chat after the game in from your last game and not telling them to their face is pretty pathetic. You were copped and being scum read by everyone except me (I still managed to scum read most of your team successfully through) so that means you were being obvious scum to someone. The only reason I was willing to give you a town read that game is so we can get the sk lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also your playing horrible if you are town with dbg,outing mason then trying to say your confirmed town for the ika lynch. The reason I'm scum reading you is becuase I don't think you're a mentally handicapped child and if your town that's what you'll be.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

and if you go wah wah look garmr is harassing me don't bring up shit you know stirs me up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going for a while. Since I'm not going to get caught up in this again.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2004, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2002, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - Nero voters I'm still waiting for a reason you think scum Nero Nk'd TTH, and please no WIFOM arguments, cause as the only person who has brought this up so far, I'm not buying that.

You ask a question that will only ever attract WIFOM responses, yet you reject WIFOM responses as valid. So what pro-town good is this question supposed to further?

So you think it was a WIFOM kill? Yet nobody brought it up until me (how TTH was adamant against a Nero lynch today even if ABR flipped town). So why didn't Nero come in and claim that as a reason (WIFOM) he is likely town to start off the day? Or one of his teammates? I'd ask you if you thought that would make me a scum mate of Nero, but I strongly believe you already know my alignment so I'm not going thru those shenanigans.

Still need to research D2. For some reason, I remember RM having a chance to join the Nero wagon but did not. But as soon as ika self-voted, RM hopped on. Would scum RM hop on scum ika's wagon but ignore town Nero's wagon? Or why would scum RM not hop on scum neighbor Nero if his supposed PR was so great? Like I said, I need to review, but I still have trouble seeing RM and Nero as anything but town. If pressed against the deadline, I will be switching to RM, but would still prefer SC or d3x at this point.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

@Nero but what I'm really bitter about is you didn't make it on my valentines list.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2165, dragonspawn wrote:It's hardly a weak argument. If it was he wouldn't have the biggest wagon at the moment.

:facepalm:

If all arguments were "good" this site would be mislynch free. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

one with a hott red head. But that has nothings to do with this game.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:59 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2170, d3x wrote:@dragon- You answer me and I'll answer you.

already did but you didn't like the answer so you are repeating the same question lots of different ways.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2175, Garmr wrote:nero's already screamed it out so I feel like there's no point hiding it. Me and Dragonspawn are masons. We've been trying to make it look like we were neighbors so we reach end game. But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies. So when tda listed me and dragon spawn as number 1 suspects we laughed at how bad and wrong he got it once we figured out his most likely a village idiot. So dex if nero or tda isn't scum that means you are scum. So who's scum in your hood dex.

there was no need to confirm it. If they didn't pick up on my dozen or so crumbs they didn't need to know. And when Nero flips scum I'm sure one of us will be dead tomorrow and they will know anyway. At least we could have kept most people from thinking it until at least tomorrow. Maybe the scum would have ignored us another night.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:02 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2176, Garmr wrote:if nero was town he wouldn't of shouted that out.

I tend to agree. Tth didn't.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2175, Garmr wrote:nero's already screamed it out so I feel like there's no point hiding it. Me and Dragonspawn are masons. We've been trying to make it look like we were neighbors so we reach end game. But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies. So when tda listed me and dragon spawn as number 1 suspects we laughed at how bad and wrong he got it once we figured out his most likely a village idiot. So dex if nero or tda isn't scum that means you are scum. So who's scum in your hood dex.

Urgh? Where was this shouted out? How did he figure this out?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2178, Nero Cain wrote:no, you guys are fucking horrible and I want scum to shoot ya'll. Once you two are dead this town will have a chance of winning. And now I know why Molie wants nothing to do with you.

more like you fully expect to be dead and needed to make sure your scum buddies didn't miss the freaking obvious
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2182, Garmr wrote:
In post 2179, Nero Cain wrote:

Plenty of reasons. Telltale was a more juicy target,you just figured out today and slow on the uptake or you were planning to try and get some town cred latter on.

Outing the masons if your town is stupid and I don't think your that stupid.

Also blaming your scum team and bagging them out in a private chat after the game in from your last game and not telling them to their face is pretty pathetic. You were copped and being scum read by everyone except me (I still managed to scum read most of your team successfully through) so that means you were being obvious scum to someone. The only reason I was willing to give you a town read that game is so we can get the sk lynched.

I think the more obvious reason is he didn't know last night.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:08 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I've been crumbing most of the game.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2195, dragonspawn wrote:

I've been crumbing most of the game.

I didn't even see it. You weren't scummy anyway.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I told the rolecop telltale Me and dragonspawn were mason day 2 in a way only tell tale would know. She probably only got it on day 3. I only did that because I Had a super strong feeling she was town.

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

@TDA Shh your wrong your always wrong

In post 1278, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart I want you to read my posts from 1609 till now and tell me what you think.

The hints here are BluebloodedToffee and Green Crayons in mini normal 1609. Both were masons I think this may of pushed her to investigate dragonspawn over someone else.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:38 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 2197, Garmr wrote:Also I told the rolecop telltale Me and dragonspawn were mason day 2 in a way only tell tale would know. She probably only got it on day 3. I only did that because I Had a super strong feeling she was town.

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

@TDA Shh your wrong your always wrong

In post 1278, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart I want you to read my posts from 1609 till now and tell me what you think.

The hints here are BluebloodedToffee and Green Crayons in mini normal 1609. Both were masons I think this may of pushed her to investigate dragonspawn over someone else.

she had it the end of day 2 before ika was lynched.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Ok, here's the deal on Nero and DS. They are both scum or they are masons. Pretty fucking simple. With Nero faking a Cop result yesterday, it kinda fits if he's got Mason to lean back on today. If ABR flipped scum, well, he'd have been targeted last night and we'd have a confirmed town today. If ABR flipped town (which he did), Nero would have the Mason claim today with his other Mason being killed last night or alive to confirm the claim. Nero/DS mason's makes sense with the fake cop result of yesterday.

Here's where I sit with this. I think there are scummier players in this game than someone claiming Mason. The fact that Nero's wagon hasn't disappeared by this post is ridiculous. Niether Nero nor DS are going to be lynched today and if they are both scum fake claiming Mason's, it will become apparent as no scum team in the world (yeah, even RM's team) would let claimed Mason's anywhere near end game.

Let me put this in bullet points so it can be understood by even the weakest of minds.

Nero/DS are scum...it will be apparent and an easy 2 scum kills:
-They won't be NK'ed. This will be telling due to no scum team will leave them alive for long.
-They just sealed their fate together and if they are alive anywhere close to end game, they will be lynched quickly and we will have an easy win.
-This is prolly the worst play I've ever seen from anyone getting a scum PR.

Nero/DS are town Masons:
-Scum will NK them and there is literally no reason for us to discuss this any further as it will work itself out with scum doing the lifting.
-They are likely the next 2 NK's or at minimum one of them will be in the next 3 NK's. Once one dies, the other is confirmed which is a good thing for a day.
-Again, IT WILL WORK ITSELF OUT and become apparent without us trying to figure it out with guessing today.

Here's the last and most important point. Even if you believe they are scum faking this Mason gambit, if there is even a 1% chance they are telling the truth, lynching either one of them TODAY is just plain fucking stupid and you are stupid. If they are telling the truth and enough of you choose to lynch one today, YOU ARE DOING THE SCUM'S FUCKING JOB FOR THEM!
-Let's pretend for illustration enough town morons exist to lynch Nero today after this post. He flips mason. Guess who dies tonight. The would-be confirmed town partner. We just let scum kill a mason partnership with a single NK.
-Let's pretend for illustration that we don't lynch Nero today and neither Nero nor DS die tonight or the next night. We just caught 2 scum easy and have had 2 days to find other scum in the process as there is no way scum Nero/DS would pull this gambit as the last 2 scum in a 3-man scum team (ridiculous in and of itself from a pure setup speculation position).

tldr: Nero/DS may or may not be Masons but this will work itself out for us and lynching either today is stupid. Vote RM.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”