DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:05 am

Post by DeanWinchester »

I would also like a response from menme. I would like vote soon because my weekend will be buzy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

(nods) I am very interested to see what mneme has to say here. I haven't really seen any major scum tells from either one, honestly.

I'm also wondering of mneme is going to change his earlier opinion, back when he said:
mneme wrote: First, it seems to indicate that Albert's probably not scum.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by pablito »

We would like to inform you that less than 24 hours remain until the end of this game cycle. All voters must vote before the deadline or otherwise be modkilled. The deadline will not be extended for any absences or any other reason at all. Prods have been sent to all those that have not yet voted.

Game Status: Cycle 4
Deadline to Lynch - 23:59 EDT 7 July 2007

Votes to Save

Albert B. Rampage
(1) - Mr Stoofer
mneme
(0) -

First to three will win the primary!
Sup, later.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:36 am

Post by VanDamien »

This will be my only chance to vote before deadline, so
Vote:Albert B. Rampage

Honestly,. I'm not entirely sure mneme is scum, though I do remember thinking early on that it was possible the mneme was a rival, nothing concrete, but I'm fairly confident Al is town.
Fnord is the whole donut.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:43 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Bah. I'd hoped to hear from mneme before voting, but no time.
vote:Albert
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

Those of you wanting a response from mneme are largely whistling in the wind, he's said he's away until tomorrow.

I'm not buying Stoofer's sudden conversion to 'hard lynches.' Nor does Albert's claim that mneme is going after easy lynches hold up -he's not been doing so any more than anyone else. Dylan was lynched unanimously, remember, Albert is trying to make what looks to me like sincere annoyance with Sparks (the 'come get some' comment, an annoyance I- and most of those players who were around D1) to be some kind of scumtactic. It also sits very uneasily with me that Albert was so unwilling to share his case on mneme with us (and still hasn't shared his case on me).

I voted BM, so did Stoof, so did Stewie, and Dylan who we know to have been (albeit really bad) town, why do Mneme's votes stand out? This has been a remarkably consensual town thus far-
most
people thought both Dylan and Sparks were both scum.

It looks a lot like Albert's trying to make mneme out to be really scummy, for finding someone who looked really scummy...scummy. I don't like the way mneme basically ignores Dean in his calculus for today, and use it to come to a false conclusion, but... I still find him much the scummier, and Stoof's 'I think they're probably both town' is just a brilliant way to avoid voting a buddy, whilst simultaneously distancing yourself from the lynch of a townie that goes along with it.

Albert and Stoof. Bookmark it.

vote:mneme
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:05 am

Post by Stewie »

vote: mneme

I really don't like this vote, because it comes down to me
feeling
that Albert is more likely scum rather than thinking; mostly because thinking gives out a tie, but with the deadline and all I guess I better vote.
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Vote mneme.
Hopefully ia voided mod killed. I don't think I did. crap.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Post by The Fonz »

You had another four hours, I think.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Fonz at this point I can only take your accusations as OMGUS.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by pablito »

Game Status: End of Cycle 4
Deadline to Lynch - 23:59 EDT 7 July 2007

Votes to Save

Albert B. Rampage
(3) - Mr Stoofer, VanDamien, Yosarian2
mneme
(3) - The Fonz, Stewie,
DeanWinchester

As per rules of FSOCL debate primaries, in the case of a tie, the last vote will be disregarded. Therefore, Albert B. Rampage has won the debate!

It appears that the public in FSOCL was widely split on mneme's platform on the concept of making the kareoke Whitney version of I Will Always Love You as the national anthem. It appears that the Dolly Parton version quickly gained support and overrided supporters for mneme. Therefore mneme, minor party candidate has been lynched!

New deadlines:

Game Status: Cycle 5
Deadline to Challenge: Sometime between the 11th and 12th of July
Deadline to Lynch - 23:59 EDT 15 July 2007

Reminder: If a member of the conservative mafia is not eliminated by the end of this cycle, the conservatives will equal or outnumber all others and thus will win the game.
Last edited by pablito on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, later.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:55 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fonz at this point I can only take your accusations as OMGUS.
Jesus, you're trying the baseless OMGUS argument AGAIN? I'd actually be less suspicious of you
had you set out a case on me
, rather than saying you had one, then sitting on it. I've made quite clear why I think Stoofer is scum, and you're almost certain to be his scumbuddy. If you have a specific objection to any of the points I've made, make it. Just trying to wave your magic 'It's all OMGUS!' wand didn't work the last time, and it won't this.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'm wondering why yos decided to vote to lynch mneme. I know mneme didn't get back in time to respond to Albert's posts, but were they really that compelling?

This situation kinda sucks because we basically need the whole town and VD to back us up. ATM, the only person I'm fairly sure is town is The Fonz. I completely agree with his Albert-Stoofer theory, and I think that the last scum after that is either Yos or Dean; due to yesterday's turn of events, most likely yos. Having said that, I think we should go after stoofer first. The only reason we are pairing him with albert is because of something he said, so it's only fair to go after him first.

nom: stoofer
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Well, although most of the connections run Stoof-Albert rather than the other way, I think it is pretty notable the manner in which Albert picked up on mneme 'going after easy lynches' whilst ignoring the fact that his arguments coincided with Stoofer's most of the time.

That said, I
am
slightly more sure of Stoofer's scumminess than Albert's. I could see Stoofer-Dean-Yos as an outside possibility, but I can't think of an Albert scumgroup that doesn't also include Stoofer.

Nom: Mr Stoofer
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Post by The Fonz »

I just remembered that Albert challenged yesterday, so he'd be ineligible to do so today anyway. Which makes the Stoofer nomination even more of a slam dunk in my eyes.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

[quote="Stewie"]I'm wondering why yos decided to vote to lynch mneme. I know mneme didn't get back in time to respond to Albert's posts, but were they really that compelling?[/qutoe]

I didn't have much time to decide, I had to go in to work at 2:00 pm. That, and somehow I misread the mod post and temporarally wasn't sure if it was noon or midnight the vote had to be cast by in order to avoid a modkill.

In any case, both sides were looking fairly pro-town to me at the time. Albert did raise some decent points about mneme, and in that "holy crap I have to vote right now" moment, Albert just seemed like a better vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:03 am

The Fonz wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fonz at this point I can only take your accusations as OMGUS.
Jesus, you're trying the baseless OMGUS argument AGAIN? I'd actually be less suspicious of you
had you set out a case on me
, rather than saying you had one, then sitting on it. I've made quite clear why I think Stoofer is scum, and you're almost certain to be his scumbuddy. If you have a specific objection to any of the points I've made, make it. Just trying to wave your magic 'It's all OMGUS!' wand didn't work the last time, and it won't this.
Hmm...well I don't particularly remember when I used that argument before. But yeah, I'm not much in a position to attack you anymore now that mneme was just minor political party...

Like I said, I haven't used the "OMGUS!" argument anywhere - in this game at least. I have however, gotten very bad anti-town vibes from you, which I've mentioned in my first post; that's the reason why I think your just going after me because I went after you.

Regarding the Stoofer issue...I think he's innocent, and the scum are probably Dean, Yosarian and yourself, Fonz. I understand I've become a very likely target, and I will take care to build thicker cases in the future.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

I was referring to JD Mafia, where you made the exact same kinda 'your accusations must be baseless or OMGUS' argument after I attacked you for railroading a newbish townie.
Albert B. Rampage wrote: I have however, gotten very bad anti-town vibes from you, which I've mentioned in my first post;
Oh, the blatant scum has gotten a bad vibe off of me! Lynch me now![/sarcasm]

that's the reason why I think your just going after me because I went after you.
Except you didn't go after me. At all. You said you were going to, but you never actually did. What you did do is go after a townsperson, mneme, with rubbish arguments, and somehow and I still can't for the life of me figure out how, managed to win the challenge.

Also, please explain why you think Yos and Dean are scum. It might be useful in working out which one is the third con.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by pablito »

Activity Prods sent
Sup, later.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote: Regarding the Stoofer issue...I think he's innocent, and the scum are probably Dean, Yosarian and yourself, Fonz. I understand I've become a very likely target, and I will take care to build thicker cases in the future.
:eyebrow:

Could you explain WHY you think I'm scum, Albert?
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:40 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I'm likeing any challenge that involves albert or stoofer. Alberts save yesterday seemed odd. His case against mneme was week, his decision on who to attack seemed really wierd, and how quick he got votes to save himself seemed wierd.

Not to mention stoofers post guiding albert away from challeging some one he thinks he can beat to someone he thinks is scum, seems alot like scum coaching now. If albert can't challenge than I'm fine with
Nom. stoofer
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

Nevermind that last part. I thought stoofer was the one that said what the fonz did.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:34 pm

Post by The Fonz »

DeanWinchester wrote:Nevermind that last part. I thought stoofer was the one that said what the fonz did.
I said Albert should challenge scum rather than someone he thought he could beat, so did Yos, so did you, and Stoofer QFTed it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 am

Yosarian2 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote: Regarding the Stoofer issue...I think he's innocent, and the scum are probably Dean, Yosarian and yourself, Fonz. I understand I've become a very likely target, and I will take care to build thicker cases in the future.
:eyebrow:

Could you explain WHY you think I'm scum, Albert?
*shrug*

Possible pairing I guess. Dean was under a lot of heat, but he somehow survived until now; you and Stoofer had your own little argument thing going on, and I believe Stoofer had the upper hand.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:34 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh? You thought Stoofer "had the upper hand" with his OMGUS attacks on me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”