IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:55 am

Post by IH »

No, not at all. That would be retarded, besides why WOULDN'T I get notified? I got a PM from Thok Thok, that told me I was now a mason partner.

Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.

I'd say that it didn't look like an actual factor that would indicate alignment, and a
Slight FoS:Toward's Inhim

Once more, I just don't think it's an indication of scum, but just seeing something, and taking it for something intentional. Just how it folded out, I don't think it was a scumtell. For it to be a scumtell, they would BOTH have to be scum, and therefore have planned it out, and I really don't think that's what happened. Mostly because that would be a sucky sucky gambit.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:59 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

IH wrote:No, not at all. That would be retarded, besides why WOULDN'T I get notified? I got a PM from Thok Thok, that told me I was now a mason partner.
Let's just sit this aside for now, imo.
Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.
The above two aren't the same thing?
I'd say that it didn't look like an actual factor that would indicate alignment, and a
Slight FoS:Toward's Inhim
Meh, as you wish.
Once more, I just don't think it's an indication of scum, but just seeing something, and taking it for something intentional. Just how it folded out, I don't think it was a scumtell. For it to be a scumtell, they would BOTH have to be scum, and therefore have planned it out, and I really don't think that's what happened. Mostly because that would be a sucky sucky gambit.
This part I don't agree with. Why would they both have to be scum? I agree it's a "sucky scum gambit," which is why I made the statement I did: I said I didn't know who was more suspicious at the moment, Xdaamno or sonicpulsar, and for different reasons. I believe one was intentional, the other innocent. Given sonicpulsar's response, I'm going to revert to

unvote
vote: Xdaamno
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:28 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Eh, I don't really get you. What do you find scummy again?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Well, the fun part now is the fact that Inhim wasn't sure who was scummier, Xdaamno or I and if you go back and look, we're about the only people really posting (IH is contributing and obviously you Inhim). A few others are posting but seems like Xdaamno and I are the ones putting ourselves out there more than most.

At least I really feel like I'm putting myself out there, trying to explain my thoughts on what's going on when I have very little else to go off of. Seems like I inevitably end up arguing/discussing with a remote few while the rest either lurk or make very bland posts that don't contribute.

No one has taken the time yet to try and find links based on the people who were killed, etc. I admit that I haven't done a reread, but at least I've tried to make an analysis, I'd like to see a few others step up and start some discussion.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by Thok »

Official Vote Count

inHimshallibe (1): (The Central Scrutinizer)
Xdaamno (1): (inHimshallibe)
Fletcher (0):
The Central Scrutinizer (0):
Sonicpulsar (0):
xyzzy (0):
YogurtBandit (0):
IH (0):
mlaker (0):

Not Voting (7): (Fletcher, Sonicpulsar, xyzzy, YogurtBandit, IH, mlaker, Xdaamno)

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Sending prods to Fletcher, mlaker, and xyzzy.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Apologies to all. I've been busy, but that's not to say that I shouldn't have given fair warning. Admittedly I'm behind and need to reread, so I'll try to have a good post within 24 hours.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

sonic's Town Stock continues to rise.

Xdaamno - I found you scummy for taking sonic's comment and actually mentioning Lynch All Liars. IMO, Meta talk not actively applied to catching scum is a slight tell, closely paralleling with Lurking in Plain Sight.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Eh. I can see why people would believe it to be scummy, but don't you think that's a little unreliable? It was the start of a day, and I didn't have much to go on (Well, I did from day 1, but I wasn't activly looking at it at that time).

Fletcher; thanks for the post promise. You seem one of the more honest players in the game, currently.

sonic, getting some mixed vibes. Still yet to make a decision on you, though I can see a possiblity of a scum-allying with town connection, since you're linked me to yourself a few times; though there's no evidence to back this up.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am

Post by IH »

Inhim wrote:Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.
No, Deviating means it was still relevant, but was swiftly becoming irrelevant.

Oh Inhim's vote reminded me.
Vote:Xdammno
, reasons were posted yesterday.
Xdaamno wrote:Eh. I can see why people would believe it to be scummy, but don't you think that's a little unreliable? It was the start of a day, and I didn't have much to go on (Well, I did from day 1, but I wasn't activly looking at it at that time).
In other words "I'm floating along with what people say, and don't have any real suspicions." WHy do I draw that from that? He admits to having the whole day, but obviously has drawn nothing from it.
Still yet to make a decision on you, though I can see a possiblity of a scum-allying with town connection, since you're linked me to yourself a few times; though there's no evidence to back this up.
Scum-Allying with town? In other word's he looks protown, but you're trying to make him look scummy, or he looks scummy, but is linked with players who look protown?

I'm not even sure if either one is relevant, other than a statement about YOUR alignment.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Xdaamno »

In other words "I'm floating along with what people say, and don't have any real suspicions." WHy do I draw that from that? He admits to having the whole day, but obviously has drawn nothing from it.
Unfortunatly, I can't deny this. I was floating along a little, and nobody had really said anything worth reviewing at that time, on that day, IIRC. In every single game I'm in I attract attention, and the reason is distinct to me now. I don't review my own posts before I post them. I post whatever's in my head, and people pounce on it for not being good enough. You really should look at some of the more thought-out posts before you think I'm worthy of a lynch.
Cracking Idea Mafia
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

IH wrote:
inHim wrote:
IH wrote:Also, I'm not really sure that the topic got derailed, but it was deviating into something else.
The above two aren't the same thing?
No, Deviating means it was still relevant, but was swiftly becoming irrelevant.
Thread bump, along with a fixed quote.

OK, fair enough. The "swiftly becoming irrelevant" is bothersome, though, yes?

Some of you guys need a swift kick. Most of you also should be voting Xdaamno.
Show

:

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Like usual, no idea why anyone finds me scummy. List the reasons.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:34 am

Post by mlaker »

I do want to wait and see everyone's reasons for voting Xdaamno. Yesterday he threw off some of my suspicion with the claim so I'm not raring to vote him right now. I could be convinced, however if it's not good reasoning I could easily see this as a vote engineered by mafia who are building on yesterday's Xdaamno animosity.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

I don't really feel like I can justify a vote for anyone until more people have posted. As I stated earlier, it's unfair to just pass judgement over the people who are posting. We've had several people who are either uninterested in the game or are lurking on purpose. Hell, some people like YB, mlaker, xyzzy, TCS and Fletcher (the list just kept growing as I looked back) haven't made any real contributions at all.

At this point, I'm more suspicious of the five of them than anyone else. Especially YB for the hammer and TCS for the quick vote with little reasoning.

To perhaps get some discussion, I'm gonna
FOS YB and TCS
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

mlaker wrote:I do want to wait and see everyone's reasons for voting Xdaamno. Yesterday he threw off some of my suspicion with the claim so I'm not raring to vote him right now. I could be convinced, however if it's not good reasoning I could easily see this as a vote engineered by mafia who are building on yesterday's Xdaamno animosity.
Ok, so damn you for making a post AS I was making post that included you for lurking! Good stuff.

Anyways, what are you implying with your last sentence? Are you saying the people who have voted for Xdaamno could be scum and that they're trying to play off of everyone's (I assume) negative feelings toward Xdaamno? If so, I'm inclined to agree with you. At this piont, I'm starting to think that Xdaamno is either crappy town (over zealous) or scum. I'm leaning toward the former.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Anyways, what are you implying with your last sentence? Are you saying the people who have voted for Xdaamno could be scum and that they're trying to play off of everyone's (I assume) negative feelings toward Xdaamno? If so, I'm inclined to agree with you. At this piont, I'm starting to think that Xdaamno is either crappy town (over zealous) or scum. I'm leaning toward the former.
Uhm, what the
fuck
? Crappy town? I've made more commitment to this game that you have, easily. I've analysed a lot more than everyone else and you can't say I'm crappy for attracting attention when I blatantly don't know why everyone even suspects me.
Cracking Idea Mafia
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Sonicpulsar wrote:I don't really feel like I can justify a vote for anyone until more people have posted. As I stated earlier, it's unfair to just pass judgement over the people who are posting. We've had several people who are either uninterested in the game or are lurking on purpose. Hell, some people like YB, mlaker, xyzzy, TCS and Fletcher (the list just kept growing as I looked back) haven't made any real contributions at all.

At this point, I'm more suspicious of the five of them than anyone else. Especially YB for the hammer and TCS for the quick vote with little reasoning.

FOS YB and TCS
Are you FOSing me for the quick vote on inhim?
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:23 am

Post by IH »

xdaamno wrote:Unfortunatly, I can't deny this. I was floating along a little, and nobody had really said anything worth reviewing at that time, on that day, IIRC. In every single game I'm in I attract attention, and the reason is distinct to me now. I don't review my own posts before I post them. I post whatever's in my head, and people pounce on it for not being good enough. You really should look at some of the more thought-out posts before you think I'm worthy of a lynch.
If I had a big red X I'd post it.

That's a horrible defense "Before you lynch me for something scummy, look at THESE posts. Don't I look not as scummy now!?"

Also, Playing well and Playing actively are two different things. Not taking either side on that one, but it's just a matter of sematics. <.<

I will repost why I think Xdaamno is suspicious in my next post
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:26 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Sonicpulsar wrote:I don't really feel like I can justify a vote for anyone until more people have posted. As I stated earlier, it's unfair to just pass judgement over the people who are posting. We've had several people who are either uninterested in the game or are lurking on purpose. Hell, some people like YB, mlaker, xyzzy, TCS and Fletcher (the list just kept growing as I looked back) haven't made any real contributions at all.

FOS YB and TCS
Thats exactly what wa sin the quote.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

If I had a big red X I'd post it.

That's a horrible defense "Before you lynch me for something scummy, look at THESE posts. Don't I look not as scummy now!?"

Also, Playing well and Playing actively are two different things. Not taking either side on that one, but it's just a matter of sematics. <.<

I will repost why I think Xdaamno is suspicious in my next post

Strawmanning. Review the entire paragraph, not the last and shortest sentence.
Cracking Idea Mafia
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:56 am

YogurtBandit wrote:
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:

FOS YB and TCS
Thats exactly what wa sin the quote.
Well, I'm sure I've made more than one "quick vote with little reasoning" this game.
possibly
comment."
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

TCS, you probably have, but not since Day 2 started. I believe you've only made one vote on Day 2 and it was an immediate vote with little reasoning behind it. That's what makes me suspicious. All I'm asking is that you rationalize the vote. I'll be the first to admit sometimes I just go with my gut (sorry Schis) when there's no clear indication, but I try to start with actual reasonings.

I'm not really trying to call you out on it, just trying to perk up discussion and that was one of the small things that was bothering me.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Xdaamno wrote:
Uhm, what the
fuck
? Crappy town? I've made more commitment to this game that you have, easily. I've analysed a lot more than everyone else and you can't say I'm crappy for attracting attention when I blatantly don't know why everyone even suspects me.
Xdaamno, I'm trying to basically tell you why everyone suspects you. You're over zealous (at least in my eyes). This leads to me thinking you're either scum, or won't do much good for the town.

The reason you won't do much good for the town is the fact that you're grabbing so much attention. It's easier for scum to float under the radar. I mean, if I really thought you were scum, I'd have voted for you a while ago. This makes me think you're crappy town. But that's just
me
. Perhaps others (yourself included) think your tactics are genius and game winning. I don't. But as long as you're having fun, who cares.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:18 am

I voted inHim because I was suspicious of him yesterday, and his part in the quicklynch of a townie didn't exactly enamor me of him.

However,
unvote
for the time being.

I think it unlikely that both mafia were on the lynching wagon yesterday, as at least one tends to try not to pile on. Therefore, one of myself, xdaamno, and Fletcher are probably scum. That's my take at the moment.
possibly
comment."
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:40 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Xdaamno, I'm trying to basically tell you why everyone suspects you. You're over zealous (at least in my eyes). This leads to me thinking you're either scum, or won't do much good for the town.

The reason you won't do much good for the town is the fact that you're grabbing so much attention. It's easier for scum to float under the radar. I mean, if I really thought you were scum, I'd have voted for you a while ago. This makes me think you're crappy town. But that's just me. Perhaps others (yourself included) think your tactics are genius and game winning. I don't. But as long as you're having fun, who cares.

For the first time on this site, I'm angry at someone for being such an idiot. Really. You're saying you think I'm town, but also I'm not doing much good because I'm grabbing so much attention. Has it even fucking occured to you I thought not holding back views would work in the long term, and that this is how I always play? This is so patronizing and childish it's almost a scum tell for manipulation. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut up.
Cracking Idea Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”