Mini 455 - Mafia in Theoville - Game Over who won?

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Votecount

YogurtBandit 3 - Streeflo, ChaosOmega, Adel
Streeflo 1 - YogurtBandit

Not voting Jalyn, Nanook

4 to lynch.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:48 am

Post by Jalyn »

vote:YogurtBandit

I just don't see a cop with a guilty result moving his vote around like he's been doing.

Adel, if YB is scum, you're going to vig Nanook? And if he's town, Streeflo?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Adel »

Last words?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Adel »

Jalyn: yes, unless anyone has a last minute insight.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:38 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Actually, you just lostr the game. Vig Streeflo, Lynch Nanook.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Streeflo »

Die lying scum!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:38 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I've been watching and all, but I haven't really had anything to add. I'm probably next on the block either way we look at it. You'll see when my name reads town that I've been town all along, I see the logic behind me possibly being scum as I outed a player who was making a gambit and what not .. but that really was by coincidence.

I see that Yogurt is lynched ... Let's see what Theopor has got to say.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Adel »

Nanook if you are town then you still have an interest in winning. If you are town than who is scum? CO or Jalyn?
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:19 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Who needs deadlines eh . . .

I've never trusted cops in Theoville, ever since I got a speeding ticket for doing 62mph in a 50mph zone.

Anyways you hang YogurtBandit up by his toes and dip his head slowly into the ever so menacing gullotine, his identity is revealed after the blood stops flowing it reveals him to be a truthful citizen.

YogurtBandit, Cop, Town Aligned

It's now night-time again, 5 of you remain in the dwindling hamlet, roles asap but ideally in 48 hours as I may be unable to get online for some time after that.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:06 am

Post by theopor_COD »

More dead bodies line the streets of Theoville . . . carnage even. Three souls arose to face the music and the sight of another two dead bodies. One lieing face down in the dirt a knife protruding from his back, whilst next to that body lay another with several bullet holes in the back of her head.

The dead were revealed as

Streetflo, Mafia Goon, Mafia Aligned - Stabbed N3

Adel, Vigilante, Town Aligned - Shot N3

3 of you left. 2 to lynch.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:11 am

Post by Adel »

Bah. Good luck!
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Streeflo »

Bah! Go scum!
(btw you spelled my name wrong. In all your votecounts and in the first page too. Just noticed :cry: )
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:20 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I do apologise. Serves you right for having me killed pre-game.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:13 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Just letting you all know I'm likely to have access problems from tomorrow morning onwards for a week or so. I'll attempt to get online once every day but I cannot promise anything. If a lynch occurs in that time, it will be twilight, I'll try and get someone to lock the thread if I'm not about
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:06 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Pickemgenius has kindly offered to keep an eye on the game, if I dissapear for a long period of time. I hope to be about every day but I can't promise anything. If a lynch occurs and I'm absent, Pickem can do the honours.

Oh and if things don't pick up, I'll be sending prods. Get with it.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 am

Post by Jalyn »

I'm rereading the thread again and will post with my thoughts when I complete that task.

(Theoper_COD looked lonely talking to himself.)
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Jalyn »

OK. I'm thinking it's Nanook.

Check this out:

Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:47 am
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:Coultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post. Often, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did. People might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar ;).
Originally Guardian voted for Streeflo .. then he posted the above. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it was planned to help him later in the game, who knows .. but the above post includes my reasoning.
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 pm
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:YogurtBandit, by yours, do you mean ChaosOmega's? Or do you mean Ertomachia's vote on ChaosOmega?

Nanook, the logic "if you are random voting, then say so" can most definitely be applied to Streeflo, but I did mean for it to apply to ChaosOmega's posts at the time.
Unvote: Streeflo, Vote: Guardian
... Better?

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:45 pm
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Nanosauromo wrote:
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:YogurtBandit, by yours, do you mean ChaosOmega's? Or do you mean Ertomachia's vote on ChaosOmega?

Nanook, the logic "if you are random voting, then say so" can most definitely be applied to Streeflo, but I did mean for it to apply to ChaosOmega's posts at the time.
Unvote: Streeflo, Vote: Guardian
... Better?
Seems like you're getting a bit desperate.

I dunno about the rest of you, but so far Nanook seems like the scummiest player in the game.
I'm far from desperate Nano .. Don't have a worry in the world right now. The vote I've placed is possibly in the right place for right now .. I'd say more, but I'm not too sure now is the right time. I think some know what I'm talking about .. although maybe not .. I'm even a bit confused at all the logic of it myself, which is why I can't decide between streeflo or guardian, but for now guardian will keep my vote.
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 pm
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:
C
oultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post.
O
ften, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did.
P
eople might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar ;).
Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I tend to think it's more so a mafioso move to set them selves up later in case they get into a bind so that they have a defense later, like If you read my earlier game post you'll see that I claimed cop or something.

Again this could have been something obviously mistakened for all I know, and if you truly are the cop, well then I apologize.

I voted streeflo originally b/c of guardian's not so random vote early on. I then changed my vote due to the confusion it seemed to cause. I had nothing more on Streeflo then that ..
Nanook quoted Guardian's breadcrumbs three times before he "outed" him as the cop.
Streeflo wrote:
Nanosauromo wrote:I've been confused as to where this whole "cop roleclaim" thing came from, so I read back through the thread and found this, the post where it all began?
NanookTheWolf wrote:
Guardian wrote:
C
oultn't sleep at all, so I thought I'd post.
O
ften, ChaosOmega, new scum will just vote without saying anything, like you did.
P
eople might get suspicious of you for that (I am a wee bit); I think it's better to just say that your vote is random in the future so people don't have a reason to jump on. My 1/50 of a dollar ;).
Originally, I thought to myself that Guardian was completely foolish for doing such a thing on the first page of this game .. I don't know why people think it's a great Idea to claim something so early on, especially the supposed 'cop'.
Excuse me, but, WTF? It seems like Nanook is reading into things a bit
too
much. I still think Nanook and Gaurdian are both mafia. Nanook's "ousting" of Gaurdian as an important pro-town role (to help ensure his survival) ties into their voting together. Nanook's looking scummer by the minute. (Or hour, whatever.)
Actually this isn't all that uncommon. I've done it before, and so have others. It could easily be just scum preparing ahead of time of course.

Anyway, I now agree that Nanook could possibly be town. As others ahve stated, seeing a cop breadcrumb like that as scum, he would probably keep it a secret and save it for the NK. Exposing the cop just draws potential doc protection.

However, exposing the cop as town was still a really bad move.
I'll
Unvote;
for now, but IGMEOY. I still find it funny how he assumed the game started in Night, although in the rules clearly say Day Start.
Guardian wrote:Two things:

Firstly
, I should be in bed now, but I am not. That will be remedied immediately after this post.

Secondly
, being objective as possible, your scenario still seems ludicrous to me. Nanook having planned this exact scenario, and then PM ing me when the mod said that all that he did was not specifically disallow night PM roles to PM pregame, and then Nanook PMing me in less than an day and me getting the PM and agreeing to it while I was on vacation in Spain, and me being confident enough and clever enough to breadcrumb in such a way that Nanook could easily find it, and Nanook being scum but acting so perfectly as he is doing right now.... I really, really, don't buy it.

It is possible, just like me getting a 1000$ check in the mail tomorrow is possible...

I see one of the only upsides of Nanook outing me as us getting him as a very likely townie in the process. Your theory seems to be grasping at straws... but maybe, and this is a big maybe, this is you just trying to reason everything through in a way that makes sense to you.... Do you at least see why I think you coming up with this is scummy?

Fyi, I learned what breadcrumbing was by reading lots of games (maybe two or three instance of breadcrumbing came up in 20-30 games) and in one in particular the cop breadcrumbed and that was crucial to the town winning... Or at least it came up near the endgame, I am not 100% certain the town won. Anyways, I thought it was a good strategy and I figured I would try it. Your whole scenario seems... crazy to me. About the only town like thing I draw from your scenario is that you aren't calling for me, the claimed cop, to be lynched, to test your theory....

Yeah, that's me picking option A.
Guardian wrote:
DogMom in post 146 wrote:
Guardian wrote: An interesting thing that I note is that DogMom also chastised me about this, and then said that she couldn't see Nanook-scum or Guardian-scum :roll:.
Sorry - I wasn't clear. I
meant
that I couldn't see you two as scumbuddies, doing this as a concerted / coordinated effort.

Jury's still out on which one of you I think is scummier. I'm thinking Nanook, but only because I'm inclined to believe your claim...
FOR NOW
But YB has a lot of 'splainin to do, so I'm going to set aside the "Guardian / Nanook" thing for now.
I will try and say this as concisely as possible. DogMom, I find you as really scummy for this post. Though you denied it later, you strongly implied in this post that one of either Nanook or I must be scum. You set it up as an either or choice, and said you weren't sure which was scummier - either I, the at that time only claimed cop, or Nanook, who outed the at that time only claimed cop... The way you phrased it makes it seem to me like you were trying to paint a target on both our backs even though it at the time seemed obvious to me that we both were town.

Official
FOS: DogMom
for this.
Guardian wrote:NanoS, I think it is typical to breadcrumb early; breadcrumbing midgame would suggest (to me, at least) that I was scum that thought of doing it later, and was not doing it because I am a cop.

This is a hard point for me to get across, because I don't find Nanook particularly scummy. But I am not at all tied to or married to Nanook. If Nanook acts scummy then we should lynch him. If he acts townlike, then we should not. People keep bringing up a tie between Nanook and I, and I want to make it clear that no such tie exists; if he turns up scum I don't want people rehashing Adel's theory on me.

Erotomachia, I see where you are coming from on saying Kelly checking the setup makes two cops plausible, but outguessing the mod always seems to work out badly. I don't understand you going beyond that and defending YB though; why do you not want to hold him up to public scrutiny? If it looks like he is town, then I might buy, at least temporarily, that there are indeed two cops in the game. Be if not, I can definitely see him as scum fake claiming. Two cops in a mini normal is indeed rare.

ChaosOmega, I still want your thoughts on DogMom and YB. BM, I still want to hear what you think about Adel.
The above posts are from day 1, when Adel was spouting her theory that Nanook & Guardian were playing a gambit together. All of them are trying very hard to keep a strong separation between Guardian/Nanook.
Streeflo wrote:...snip...
Night 2 I targeted Nanook and he didn't do anything. I was undecided between Jalyn and Nanook, but Nanook had claimed townie and if he had an action he would be lying scum so I chose him.
...snip....
This is from yesterday, where Streeflo claimed tracker and "cleared" Nanook.
NanookTheWolf wrote:I'm here guys ..

I don't have a pbpa yet on either Jalyn or CO due to their being a busy holiday and what not, I have read the posts for today though.

I can't say which of YB or Streeflo I believe more then the other. YB has been constant with himself being a cop, and Streeflo has been pretty quiet, but his results still sound right to me. I could see Guardian and YB doing a cop/cop gambit only because they seem to be pretty close on the site and if they're mafia I don't think they'd hesitate to perform it.

I can't really defend myself much as I am just a townie with no abilities what so ever. Me outing Guardian proved to be the right thing as he eventually turned up scum. I don't suggest a kill of myself tonight, especially if YB is killed and shows up as scum. Same thing for Streeflo actually as neither of them have total confirmation in my eyes.

As for Adel following what Guardian stated in his post ... I'm still against it, and would be if it were Streeflo and Jalyn's names included in it instead of mine. I don't care how pro-town like he was, I just wouldn't risk it. Also, I know that I'm not scum, and I get vibes that Streeflo isn't either, so I say go with YB, Jalyn, or CO. Of course I'm not going to suggest myself as a lynch.
And here Nanook throw his support to the YB lynch without actually voting and getting his hands dirty.

I noted a couple of things about ChaosOmega as well, I'll throw that in my next post.

(Now I get to talk to myself instead of Theo)
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Jalyn »

As for ChaosOmega, there's the infamous "trying to out the vig" post:
ChaosOmega wrote:Seeing talk of a vig, I remembered that there was mention of a vig before. I went back to see who said it:
Adel wrote:Here is another crazy idea I just thought of: In addition to or regular vote in the regular format we also post VigKill: Player ZZZZZ and un:Vigkill.
Adel wrote:I thought the vig thing was a good idea, & I still do
I thought it was somewhat suspicious at the time, but maybe she was trying to get town input on who to vig without blowing her cover.

I'm going off the assumption that the mafia killed Erotomachia and the vig killed Battle Mage. So how did Adel feel towards Battle Mage?
Adel wrote:he is using lurking as a deliberate tactic.
Adel wrote:Always lynch the liar. The dude has posted many many posts elsewhere since he replaced into this game.
Adel wrote:I expect to find at least two scum among YogurtBandit, Nanosauromo, ChaosOmega, and Battle Mage.
Adel wrote:I find it odd that BM has the time to defend himself, post links, scan the thread often enough to reply to MeMe, ect... while he still doesn't have time to post an analysis of the game.
Adel wrote:More noise along the lines of "I don't have time to post; I'm being mis-represented" doesn't help the town, and makes you look both scummy and insincere.
Adel wrote:I see BM as possibly setting himself to drop a hammer vote.
And the kicker...
Adel wrote:You are a liar. You said you didn't have time to post, then you posted quite a bit. you said that you would post a long analysis on Friday, now you "don't have access" and it is now Saturday.

I hoped you'd type out some magick words like "aecimagbnihititia aioivonv" that would illuminate this game and break it wide open for town. Instead we get this post from you. Acting pretty much as I had predicted. I thought the degree to which N-L was lurking was scummy. I'm glad your active behavior confirms my hunch.

How many other players found my post directed at BM regarding his vote on MeMe to be "One of the scummiest in the game?" I can think of a few I've written which are scummier.

Guardian and BM have both posted inditing me. See how Guardian's posts are really critical but are factually accurate? BM's aren't. Guardian's vote for me isn't a reason for me to think he is scum.
That would also explain why the vig didn't take out the person who got the next to most amount of votes to be lynched...Adel.

Day 2, he said:
ChaosOmega wrote:The 3 people I am most suspicious of are Guardian, Streeflo, and Jalyn.

Guardian: Breadcrumbing early is fine, but you did it multiple times in the first couple of pages. With that many, they were bound to be found sooner rather than later. Also, doing it that much that soon could be seen as you wanting someone to find it early, so you could claim cop and not have much suspicion on you in the beginning.

Reading over the second day again, I think you knew Adel was vig before I posted anything about it. When I posted it, both you and Adel played it off. It was understandable for her to do so; she wanted to cover up the fact she was vig. You, on the other hand, just wanted it to be swept under the rug so Adel could still be lynched. You said that you noticed it as well, but figured she wouldn't do that after your breadcrumbing. Also, having you later suggest that no one counter claim her has already been shown to be a bad move. As soon as that was pointed out, all you did was go "MeMe is smart, listen to her, I don't know what I'm doing". And you saying this:
Guardian wrote:me as scum breadcruming alone is silly
is pretty ridiculous. Why can't scum breadcrumb? And if that's the case, why wasn't all your doubt of Adel absolved after you noticed her breadcrumbs?

Streeflo: You seem very bandwagony. As soon as someone is seen to be suspicious, you jump on them. Right after MeMe voted for Guardian and explained why, you immediately put a FoS on him. After people mention that what I did was suspicious, you put a vote on me. After Nanook was confused about whether the game started in day or night, you voted him. And most of your votes have been followed with quick unvotes, like you don't want to seem as the reason someone got lynched. After you said that that you believe Adel is vig, you posted this:
Streeflo wrote:I'm pretty sure Adel is the one who killed BM, regardless scum or vig.
I don't like that litle thing tagged on at the end. Are you trying to say you still think Adel could be scum? It was said casually, like you were just trying to plant a seed of doubt.

Jalyn: I don't have much of a case on you. While DogMom was playing, I was a little suspicious of her, but her posts had good content. When you replaced for her, though, the good content stopped coming. Maybe you replaced, saw you were scum, and decided to lay low. I know, it's a guess, but I think YagamiLight and Nanook are more innocent than you, and if Guardian's scum, that means YogurtBandit is a sane cop and MeMe is most likely town.
Day 3, he said:

ChaosOmega wrote:While I have to believe that YogurtBandit is a sane cop, him mixing up his supposed sanities and furiously arguing that Adel is not a town vig sits uneasy with me.

As for Nanook and Jalyn, I can't find anything really scummy about either of them.

Which is fine. Adel is confirmed, as is YogurtBandit. Lynching Streeflo-scum today would mean there is 1 scum in the group of me, Nanook, and Jalyn. Lynch one, have Adel vig another one, and have YogurtBandit investigate the third. Even if 2 townies die, it's still 2 to 1 in favor of town.

I'll be back later tonight.

Which isn't much, but he was willing to say that he suspected me on day 2 but not on day 3. Also interesting is that he pointed to two of the three scum. - I'm not sure if that's a point against or a point for, honestly.

Like I said, I think it's Nanook. I'm grasping at straws to see anything that points to ChaosOmega being scum, but I figured I'd throw out the little things that I did see. K, I'll shut up now and let you two give your analysis.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:46 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Poking ChaosOmega/Nanook
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, I suspected you both days, but on day 3, you were of less concern over the whole Streeflo-YogurtBandit thing, which I'm still pissed about, because I had Streeflo pegged for scum day 2, and then I go against my initial thoughts to lynch Yogurt.

Anyway, you're both suspicious, but for different reasons. Nanook has posted a decent bit, but some of it has been pretty suspicious (for example, outing the cop). Jalyn has not been that suspicious, mainly because she hasn't posted much at all. Up until now. As of right now, I'm leaning towards Nanook being more scummy, but I want to hear his analysis on both of us.

The problem is, I'm going against my first instinct again. The last time I did that wasn't good. I don't know, I just suck in picking scum correctly near endgame.

Well, like I said, before I decide anything, I want to hear what Nanook has to say.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 am

Post by pickemgenius »

Votecount

Nobody....

Not voting Jalyn, Nanook, ChaosOmega

2 to lynch.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:24 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Just to say. I'm here but not really here, using Internet at my mums, mine's still acting up. Pickem's doing a grand job
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am

Post by pickemgenius »

All the prods that were sent have been recieved.

Let's get some discussion now!!!!
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm not doing any sort of pbpa on these two players ...

I will however take a look at the posts again and see what I can gather, but I doubt highly that it will be much as neither player was ever really active.

As for a defense .. Let me just say first off that I'm absolutely shocked that I'm still standing here as I was sure that Adel would've killed me off. The relations that guardian and I had were pure tom foolery on my part. I should of just stuck to my gun from the beginning and continued to pressure Guardian.

His gambit was a good one, and I couldn't tell at the time if he were lying or not. Then we had another cop claim from YB, which with the timing of it made me feel that he was scummy. Then adel outed himself as vig, followed by streeflo claiming to be a tracker. I had a hard time believing that Adel was the vig due to the way the deaths had been labeled. Nothing really more then that in his regards. Streeflo flew under the radar for most of the game, and when he claimed tracker I knew it had to be either he or YB that was scum. At the time I was more inclined to believe Streeflo as YB couldn't get his story straight. I didn't vote YB because as certain as I was, I had a momentary thought that he may just be who he says he is kind of feeling.

I know it looks like I distanced myself from these players and what not .. but I don't see it as straightforward as that. When I suspect someone in the beginning, I usually try to keep it quiet until I get some real evidence of them lying (which is quite hard on mafiascum for me) before I go off screaming SCUM! My play of style is based solely on instinct, I never really had the intellect for the game that others do.

I can't make a guess between CO and Jalyn right now to save my life .. My gut is telling me Jalyn though based on activity presented by him and Dog_mom.

I'm sticking to the claim that I've had since Day 1 and that's townie.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:06 am

Post by theopor_COD »

I'm back via very a slow dial-up connection, but around. Cheers Pickem

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”