Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:58 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:28 am

Post by ThaiBoxerShorts »

At this point, I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet that either Gatorguy or Soupfly are scum. Soupfly still seems overly defensive (something about playing the Newbie Card just kind of rubs me the wrong way, though I suspect it's not a reliable scumtell), but then again, he's at -2. He probably
should
be playing defense at this point, regardless of factional affiliation.

Gatorguy, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have much of a defense at all. His vote for soupfly comes across as a pretty standard OMGUS.

I'm leaning a bit more towards Gator as scum at the moment, but I'm not casting any votes until the mod and both MIA players check in.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

I'd Like To see some content from Langley, because he's been in other games but not this one since the sign up.

Zakk_status... Probably just has limited access, but I'd still like to see something from him..

Until then,
Unvote Soupfly
. In all likelyhood this could go back right away.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Langley and Zakk_status have been prodded. If they don't pick up promptly, I'll seek replacements.

Soupfly (4): Oman, Erg0, Niv, ThaiBoxerShorts
Gatorguy (2): Jenter, soupfly
Langley (1): Erotomachia
Not Voting: Gatorguy, Zakk_status, Langley, Streeflo
ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:02 am

Maz, your vote count is incorrect. I
unvoted
in post 41 and currently do not have a vote out.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:55 am

Post by soupfly »

i unvote gatorguy91 in post 35 so i'm also without a vote. to update the mod's list based on these two changes would seem to make the total:

Soupfly (3): Oman, Erg0, Niv
Gatorguy (1): Jenter
Langley (1): Erotomachia

Not Voting (6): Gatorguy, Soupfly, Zakk_status, Langley, Streetflo, ThaiBoxerShorts
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Oman »

Okay, I have a feeling Jenter is scum, either protecting scum soupfly or befriending townie soupfly. Either way
IGMEOY: Jenter Brolincani
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Langley
Langley
Townie
Langley
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:05 am

Post by Langley »

Vote : Erg0

for bringing up the doc tell at this early stage of the game.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Is that all you have to say?

It's interesting that Gatorguy just unvoted as soon as he came under a little bit of pressure.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:in the spirit of Sherlock Holmes sleuthing
Erotomachia-style

i'm similarly curious how gatorguy is posting in other threads today (friday), but has made only feeble attempts to respond to accusations against him in this game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=225
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3&start=50

also, if he posts here on sunday that he'll be gone for the next 5-7 days then why does he sign up for another mafia game on the same day?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... start=1625

care to answer these gatorguy?

@niv, after looking through the site yesterday, i understand your suspicion of me vis-a-vis my argumentation style (WIFOM/metagaming). in my defense this is my second game so i'm still learning.
Arguement accepted. please stop metagAming/WIFOMing.
UnVote

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
Yet i dont think you have posted much content either all game.
Vote Jen
for hipocryacy
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 pm

vote: Langley
for failing to address concerns about his absense in this thread despite a presence in others, contributing
absolutely nothing
of substance upon arrival, and making what appears to be a more-or-less random vote when the game has progressed beyond that stage.

That's about the scummiest thing I've seen in this game so far. He's got some 'splaining to do.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:03 pm

@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
Sorry, i have this subconcious thing that i never read text in brackets.
Unvote
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Post by Oman »

sorry I was only doing a quick read this morning (late for work) I'll do the stuff I missed now.

1. Soup, you're right, I was a hypocrit, I guess its just that I thought my pressure was town and yours looked scum, made me think you were just attempting a lynch. I see now.

Unvote
I was a hypocrit there.

3. Jenter, I will explain it. I didn't think the accusations on Gator were founded on anything, I saw the accusations as scummy because of that, thus I assumed him town, based on the
hypothetical assumption
that soup was scum (note the emphasis).

4. Jenter, you also have a CONSTANT defence of Soupfly, care to explain it?

5. Mainly I'm defending Gator cause I've played with him when he was scum (subconscious metagaming) and this didn't smell the same.

IGMEOY: Langley
You're slight check in with no defence or explaination doesn't sit right.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Post by Oman »

EBWOP: I agree that a gator lynch would tell us a lot, but i suggest it as last option. A lynch this early is not good for the town.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm

I do't think I've directly defended soup once yet this game, have I?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by Oman »

You made me do this, I didn't want to, but now I have to ( a whole 4 pages of re-read!)
I see soup's reasoning on this...
FoS; Gator for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that)
Every one of your posts are there minus the godfather one. And every one of them is defending soupfly in some way. I'd call the first a direct defence. The last is probably the only one where you didn't mention him but you still were attacking the person he was...(for want of a better word) investigating at the beginning.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:31 pm

Post by Oman »

Just realised I never answered this (how rude of me)
soupfly wrote:@oman, why you defending him? i thought you were for putting pressure on people and seeing how they respond. why not just let him answer my accusations (even if they are feeble as you claim) and take it from there.
You're right. But I was defending him because at the time you looked scummy and I was afraid of a mislynch this early.
Soupfly wrote: town has nothing to lose by getting people to post. and what exactly do you mean by me trying to
"get Gator in trouble...i.e. you want the heat on him"?
I mean that you want everyone to be focusing on him (is he scum, isn't he, oh I don't know), because, as above, at the time you were scummy to me.
Soupfly wrote:isn't that the whole point of what we're doing here? on the one hand you say that you like to put pressure on people on pages 2-3 and then you come out and vote against me for doing the same to gator. not really sure I follow you reasoning here.
My reasoning is simple, I was being an arse. I shouldn't have voted against you, maybe talked to you, but not voted. The problem is I see talk as cheap, especially in this game, but if I keep throwing my votes around they too will become cheap.

Sorry for the delay Soupman
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:04 am

I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Oman »

Nah you didn't look like you were overdefending, just defending :wink:

I accept that you were trying to prevent a quicklynch without discussion, but I need to give you extra commendation on the term "random cobblers". Hell, I'd let you live just for that!

Who do you think looks scummy now Jenter?
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:21 am

Post by soupfly »

gator is certainly suspicious in my eyes, not because of what he posted originally but because of his responses since then.

if i'm not mistaken, oman, this is the same behavior that got him lynched on day one in your other game...incidentally he was mafia in that game. not sure this is relevant but you mentioned that he's acting differently than in the other game...seems to me he's behaving the same. care to comment?
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:35 am

Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Niv »

not much time right now, will post something later
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Oman »

Soup, I've got to dash to wrk now, but this afternoon (for me) I'll post the differences and similarities.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:47 am

Post by soupfly »

np, weekends are tough for me also. weekdays, unfortunately (or fortunately maybe), i got plenty of time to post.
i am sofa king!
stupid...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”