Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1505, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1466, Shadoweh wrote:Simply put, DV is on my team's list of expected nightkills, so detecting him is suspicious.
Is
that
it?

...Seriously?
THAT?
It?

Investigating Deas.Vail.

:lol:

I'm sorry. Can't help it. Yeah, the TTH wagon is BS.

you do realize that scum will have been detecting their likely nightkill targets if they want to not have 3 different actions all spent on killing a single person right?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1513, mastin2 wrote:So.

Vezok's town.
Tammy's town.
TTH is probtown.
Shadow I'm not touching.
Bulbazak's getting a pass.
Aronis may be town.
Cheetory is town enough.
Gamma looks fine.
CDB is good enough for now.
Marquis is kinda...ehhhh.
DV is just...ehhhhhhhhhh.
Empire's scum.
Espeonage is scum.

Leaves ActionDan, GIF, Titus, TSO, and UT to sort.

Your reads are incredibly bad. Ask your damn team to help you get into this game. If you won't listen to the people in this game because you are paranoid as fuck, then listen to your team. I'm tired of seeing this kind of shitlists.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:38 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1514, TellTaleHeart wrote:Shadoweh's reaction to my quick wagon when confronted by Bulba is pinging to me, mastin.
The ambivalence in the read itself and the failure to pursue any other leads while soft supporting the wagon under the banner of "vezok got results" is a position I think scum are more likely to take.

You think scum are more likely to agree that my results are scummy and not town thinking we got a scum?

Your argument makes no sense.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:40 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

It seems Anti's out for the moment. :(
Please enjoy our hold music until he returns.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:41 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1525, Gammagooey wrote:you do realize that scum will have been detecting their likely nightkill targets if they want to not have 3 different actions all spent on killing a single person right?

You do realize that this is a coin flip argument and that there are other reasons to detect, right?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:42 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1527, vezokpiraka wrote:You think scum are more likely to agree that my results are scummy and not town thinking we got a scum?

I do and that makes perfect sense.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:43 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1525, Gammagooey wrote:you do realize that scum will have been detecting their likely nightkill targets if they want to not have 3 different actions all spent on killing a single person right?
Sure thing!

I'm still laughing.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Marquis »

shame :( well i'm heading off for dinner tonight anyway so we can come back to this shit later. but tell anti to just give me a call if he's ever up for eating out!
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

@CDB, Discussing with my team how to handle this. Just do ur thing till then. Ur position could be uniformed town or scum. Drawing morr attention and fixing it might be more antitown. If it gets serious, I will shread it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

Regarding Espionage===

I'm seeing something of a possibility of Empire or Espionage being scum but I don't like both being scum. Espionage and Empire both have expressed and pushed on Tammy. Why would scum risk pushing with two players on a difficult to lynch player when they could just kill her? Give a little suspicion so they aren't obvtown but I don't see scum combining like that. Maybe I'm wrong. You've got more experience wiht how scum handle Tammy so maybe you can set me straight if I'm wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1464, vezokpiraka wrote:
I'm not really seeing a scenario where TTH flips town.

I am, and it's a pretty obvious one.

In post 1467, Tammy wrote:I find it really really suspicious that after spending all of yesterday calling me town, which I thought was off mind you!, you're using someone who can't read me all that well to turn your read on me around.

Care to point out where I've discussed my read in conjunction with Mollie's? I don't believe I've said anything of the sort and have just been waiting to see what came of it.

In post 1467, Tammy wrote:
Not to mention the shit as fuck reason you gave for why you're trusting someone who doesn't actually have that much experience with me over someone who does. All of mollies shit was shit too. It's kinda funny because in all that oh well I trust mollie because she's hydrad with you, which she on,y has in a scum hydra once, so she knows you better, you guys keep just mentioning ffery - and forgetting the fact that we may not have hydrad but there's more recent experience there - and I don't know where you're getting the mollie knows me better, I don't feel like she does. Also in that oh I'm going to trust mollie cuz hydra and faulty "knows me better" how come both of you are ignoring nachos read, who actually does know me better, has played more with me, has hydrad several times with me including one right now?

I trust Mollie's opinion on you a lot. In fact, when I considered switching, one of the reasons was that Mollie would be able to work well with you if you were town. And you keep forgetting that I have talked with you outside of Mafiascum via Skype, so I know how highly you think of Mollie, and I know how close you two are. As such, I trust her ability to read you. Do you know how often I recall you talking about Ffery and her ability to read you, like ever? None. It's either Mollie or Nacho, and I have direct access to one of those two. I'll also note that I did not ask Mollie to look at you when she read the game, but that she came back with an immediate read on you anyway. And I didn't go "Well, okay then." followed by a vote on you or a major push on you in game, I asked her to instead explain her read to me, which I relayed back as soon as I got it. And you were not initially wrong that my outing Mollie's read was a reaction test, because I was interested in how you would approach it. You know what you did? It sure wasn't trying to understand how Mollie could have gotten that read. Instead, you tried to discredit her ability to read you and promoted Ffery, the conf. town, instead. I can actually see why she finds all that shady as heck, but there is also some other stuff that she told me that I did not relay, because I think it can point in your favor, and you can be sure I'm going to talk to her about that. Overall, I'm still not interested in lynching you, but I will say that my read of you has taken a hit given your most recent reaction.

In post 1467, Tammy wrote:
My main problem with this whole thing is not me ruling on someone's town read, but that you people are avoiding them like the plague. Not one person who suspects me, and who should know better, has engaged them on that read, and I find that hella suspicious.

I've actually tried to talk to Ffery several times about some of her reads. That line of discussion has had trouble taking off. And you're right that I didn't talk to them about you, because until yesterday, there was no need.

In post 1474, fferyllt wrote:
So no bombshells from Mollie.

She's missing a lot of the basis for my townread, and what she picked up was something I think is town for different reasons. it's a different (and much more extensive) slice of experiential meta that's informing my read.

I'm not going to try to discern Mollie's alignment filtered through your posts. From what I know of her games with Tammy the meta basis is thin but she hasn't twisted the data out of shape or anything.

Mollie read the first 10 pages to try to figure out why you were reading Tammy. She said she could figure it out after 1. Other than that, I only think she's read some of the more recent stuff. She's definitely not that versed into what's going on in this game (Heck, she didn't even understand the minor/major day mechanic and thought it was day 2 or something.). I can talk to her when she gets back, but I doubt she's ever going to read the entire thing.

In post 1477, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1458, Bulbazak wrote:@CDB: Why don't you like looking at how people approach the game? I think that's the best way to understand their mindset and thought process, which helps in figuring out whether they're town or scum.

You're missing my point.
Everything
comes down to how someone "approaches the game". Everything that everyone in this thread is talking about comes down to that. You might as well have turned to whoever it was you were addressing and saying "oh, hey, I get it. It's because of how Cheetory is playing, right?". It's an empty statement.

No it's not, but I doubt you understand what I'm getting at.

In post 1507, Marquis wrote:hi tth

i do understand anti's been busy lately

yes, even as town

but you can't use that to make an argument in the other direction

nor does it make you being scum any less true!

i'm not changing my vote no matter how much you pretend your softclaiming is subtle and ~totallyrealtownwithasecret~

<3 sorry and ttyl! <3

So I'm making a scum read on Marquis official after reading this post.

@Vezok: I think I'm starting to get why you're being town read, but that doesn't over rule the fact that I think your reads are crap this game.

@Mastin: Talk to me about Gamma.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

And now Mollie is telling me that I should work on my ambassador skills. I guess she saw enough and liked the emotional push on me.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulbazak, Can you clarify 1536... which push? by whom? why? what are ambassador skills? what do they have to do with anything?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1535, Bulbazak wrote:Mastin: Talk to me about Gamma.
Pure gut. Nothing there but ~feels~ of not being scum, just probably not pushing in the right spots.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

Can you please hit 1534??
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1537, Titus wrote:@Bulbazak, Can you clarify 1536... which push? by whom? why? what are ambassador skills? what do they have to do with anything?

Mollie thinks I should have been more diplomatic with Tammy. I'm not sure how I could have been, as I just gave her Mollie's reasoning in a paraphrased form, but whatever. Mollie did like Tammy's push back on me, though, as she thinks Tammy is more likely to go immediately towards the emotional side as town. I'm actually wondering if I've just been used as a giant reaction test.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Bulbazak, who cares? That's the point of our teams. I'd like it when Alchemist gets caught up. I told him to start on your ISO because of the rate of which people think you are scum that I don't understand. Maybe he can explain it to me. Oh wait that reminds me, I need to respond to someone I think Cheetory who asked for a town case on you.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, our teams can give us great advice on how to handle particular situations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@bulba: You can think whatever you want about my reads, because you are still scum and need to die.

Can anyone not see the buddying between TTH and Bulba?

If the TTH wagon won't continue I propose to grill aronis for being useless.

unvote
vote aronis
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ugh

can you guys just wake me for day 5

this is painful to read
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

I haven't been able to read properly, but I'd like to not lynch TTH today.

I'd also like mastin to explain her strong reaction to the reasons for the TTH wagon considering her lack of engagement with the game. You're acting like someone who has a strong handle on the game and is very confident that her views > everyone else's in , yet this sentiment is not shared by other posts.

Really sorry about my lack of activity recently. Things are slightly less crazy than they were before and hopefully I can do ~stuff~ this weekend.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1539, Titus wrote:Can you please hit 1534??
There was nothing for me to say about it.

I think scum are scum; I don't think they're any more nor less likely to attack a player because of another scum doing the same if both are. Nor do I think they would plan an attack--it's theoretically possible, but not exactly probable. That doesn't mean they haven't done the attack, though.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1544, DeasVail wrote:I'd also like mastin to explain her strong reaction to the reasons for the TTH wagon considering her lack of engagement with the game. You're acting like someone who has a strong handle on the game and is very confident that her views > everyone else's in , yet this sentiment is not shared by other posts.
It's a gift.

Sometimes, I really can come in, look at stuff, and go, "Yep. That's X."
X in this case being a BS wagon on a town player.

If I knew how it worked, I'd tell you. But while I might not have a perfect handle on the game, I'm ~feeling good~.
My academy.
Agnigi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

@Mastina,

What was the tip off? Me being sheeped for next to no reason and only saying the reason once? LOL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:36 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:@Cheetory,

Bulbazak is town because of the fluidity but logical consistency of his opinions. People are consistently inconsistent. I feel that people jumped on the first thing they disagreed with as scummy, rather than actually seeing what was actually scummy. My team told me to be hesitant on declaring people were scum so when I saw the massive pile up on Bulba for reasons I could not even divine much less understand, I figured the push was on town rather than on scum. I know occasionally I am wrong. Given those voices on Bulba's slot have suddenly gone quiet today when it's actually time to lynch Bulba, I can conclude either I was right or scum were setting up massive distancing for towncred. I'm more inclined to believe the former.

P-edit... well I thought no one was make a bulba is scum push...

Bulba as scum remains consistent nearly at all times. You can't say that bulba is not scum just because you didn't find inconsistencies.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”