pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus should tell us about ARS not doing VCA. and if its siblings's spat or wagontimr
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 3596, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3594, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 3591, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Unless Shiro hard claims cop and there's no counterclaim, I'm OK lynching him.

sounds like shiro is claiming doc.

He needs to hard claim and then explain each protection and his mindset at the time.

In post 3747, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He never said he was the doc.

In post 3617, Shiro wrote:Kk.

I.am indeed the doc and I protected ika all night

First night I didn'. Truly believe his cop claim but under the assumption that it might draw a kill I protected him

Other night I believed his claim and protected him just to be sure. Got to keep the cop safe.

I am voting ap cause his Shiro is not a doc post, was awfully implying that he knows who it is. Heck if I wasn'tit I would have thought he was implying it is him.

Now I was scumreading house and didn't like ap initial play. I did though warm to this days play but that post made me think.

ABR is still scum btw just read the latest posts like seriously I will switch from AP to lynch him. It might be cause I am not all that experienced but he screams scum to me.

abr is confirmed not reading thread can we lynch him now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

@Egg, I am not answering who I think is the cop.

I have trouble believing the mafia would hard campaign there as AP did. Possible, yes. Likely, not as much.

I am also questioning my AP read because uncouth mafia.

@Pisskop, I am trying to resolve that myself. ARS' s reads are awfully static and she has failed to deliver her version of vca.

@ika, would hammer abr but its not my fav lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3749, Egg wrote:AP, I get that Tex's logic about why she wants to mafia hunt is wrong, but why is it scummy?

I didn't like the appeal to fear behind "we might have to lynch too many important townies".

Its just a combination of a few things, but I have a hard time seeing that perspective. I also really dislike throwing out that sk hunting would result in strong players getting lynched. Its just kind of a non-opinion but it looks really pro-town superficially. If that makes any sense.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I can live with an Abr lynch if it helps us.heck I can live with me being lynched.

VOTE: abr
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3749, Egg wrote:Why not ika for the same reason?

what do you mean?

Ika is claiming cop.

Titus wanted Ika to investigate her which as sk is really benefitical. I explained a while back why I think it is anti town.

I think we talked about it a bit back back.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Egg »

Titus wrote: @Egg, I am not answering who I think is the cop

Good. I won't ask.

Dragonspawn already claimed VT. I wanted a yes or no. Did you initially think he was the cop before he claimed VT?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:20 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Albert B. Rampage - 4 - Shiro, pisskop, AngryPidgeon, dragonspawn

dragonspawn - 3 - Flubbernugget, Titus, texcat

Shiro - 2 - dramonic, Albert B. Rampage

dramonic - 1 - Egg

Not Voting: ika, A Royal Saint, DeltaWave, Aneninen

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-23 22:05:49)

V/LA: Shiro, through Wednesday, April 15
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Guys I've had some rl issues come up so if I'm not around as much I apologize before hand. I'm going to try to continue on as before but I can't make any guarantees.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3756, Egg wrote:

Good. I won't ask.

Dragonspawn already claimed VT. I wanted a yes or no. Did you initially think he was the cop before he claimed VT?

I have been trying to obscure all PR claims, so I will not answer this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:19 am

Post by ika »

In post 3759, Titus wrote:
In post 3756, Egg wrote:

Good. I won't ask.

I have been trying to obscure all PR claims, so I will not answer this.

you know that only make the game more complicated and stupid right? at this point you should not be obsucring claims (esp when you are wrong about it)

now answer the god foraken question titus your "im going to be obtuse" is more anti-town then town now
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Egg »

Yeah not answering is pointless. Dragonspawn already claimed VT so it's not like you'd be outting him. It just helps me if I know whether or not you were thinking along the same lines as me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

Ika, bullshit. Go drink some coffee.

Egg, I am not on the same lines as you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Egg »

Ok
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:39 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Ok answer mE this. Who here would support any of the following wagons? Abr ars dramonic ap

Lets just see who is up for what and go with the most popular wagon. No team scum are left and there are many townies still alive so scum have little influence in a pure democracy.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3707, Aneninen wrote:[
In post 3686, Flubbernugget wrote:
Another dram wagon is popping up and you've posted without really mentioning it.

In post 3687, 4nxi3ty wrote:
dragonspawn - 5 - Flubbernugget, AngryPidgeon, Titus, texcat, Shiro
Shiro - 2 - Albert B. Rampage, dramonic
dramonic - 2 - Egg, dragonspawn

Not Voting: ika, A Royal Saint, DeltaWave, pisskop, Aneninen
With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

You've got a point, Flubber.

My point is that someone with your pov genuinely interested in scumhunting would want some more info on dramonic reads
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:54 am

Post by ika »

In post 3762, Titus wrote:Ika, bullshit. Go drink some coffee.

Egg, I am not on the same lines as you.

can you back up your "bullshit?" or are you going to admit im right?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

Bullshit doesn't need backing ika. Stop confbiasing. You are town. I am town. Hiding the PRs is the most protown thing to do.

@Delta, I like a pure democracy system. You will need to devise one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, more catching up. I hope to finish but won't promise. Might have to feed my son soon...

Dragonspawn looked too careful around the Shiro wagon. Like fake careful. Not sure I care for AP's confidence that Shiro wasn't going to claim doc either.

Flubber, why is Dragonspawn's post a rolefish? Typically, claims happen around that time. And his warning people not to vote kind of makes me think he was saying he didn't want a claim yet. But he was asking more than telling, so it's hard to tell. Which is probably exactly what he was going for.

ABR's Shiro push after the claim rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if it outweighs his shift to defending King on Day 1 though. I still kind of think he's probably town for that.

dragonspawn wrote: What gives is I have alot of games. Ae are doing well in this one. My flip as town should help narrow down the two hence I wont mind id you guys flip me. If it helps us win I don't mind.

^this actually reads more like someone who wants to be dead in a game and focus on others than someone trying to hold on and survive to win a game. I may actually be back to dragonspawn being a town read. Royal kind of does this at the bottom of Page 146 too... And Anen is looking townier. What is going on with the world I once knew?

The arguement over whether Dramonic was Wake's buddy seems to ignore any possibility he is SK. Can someone tell me why? Delta, if you're wrong do you think Dramonic is more likely to be SK or town? Titus, do you think Dramonic is more likely to be SK or town? And because I just asked two lawyers that, don't give me the statistics and argue that there or more town players than SK so town is the most likely. I want answers based on his behavior and TSO's. If you think the slot is more likely to be town, I want to know why because I don't see it.

Dammit. I'm on Page 149. Gotta get a bottle ready
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:05 am

Post by ika »

In post 3767, Titus wrote:Bullshit doesn't need backing ika. Stop confbiasing. You are town. I am town. Hiding the PRs is the most protown thing to do.

@Delta, I like a pure democracy system. You will need to devise one.

at this point in time titus, no its not. rememebr when you thought the other person was the cop who had guilt and you were wrong? this is what im talking about

should i remind you of jabberwoky?

saying something pro-town w/o justifying it (esp at this point of the game where we have major advantage) is stupid for you
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3764, DeltaWave wrote:Ok answer mE this. Who here would support any of the following wagons? Abr ars dramonic ap

Lets just see who is up for what and go with the most popular wagon. No team scum are left and there are many townies still alive so scum have little influence in a pure democracy.

Yes no yes yes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

@ika, The "justification" is common sense, by throwing mud on claims, but not alignment, scum cannot shoot the PRs. I am not doing scums job for them by letting PRs be confirmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 3771, Titus wrote:@ika, The "justification" is common sense, by throwing mud on claims, but not alignment, scum cannot shoot the PRs. I am not doing scums job for them by letting PRs be confirmed.

but by the same accord you are also hindering towns abilty to follow and lead by going with what /you/ think and not what facts state no?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

Not at all because if you are universally thought of as town, you still lead, regardless of if you are actually the cop or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 3773, Titus wrote:Not at all because if you are universally thought of as town, you still lead, regardless of if you are actually the cop or not.

im not refering in context of me titus im talking about general practice cus again at this point in time you trying to obcure ppl is more anti-town then you make it out to be

if anything if you think im town and are nto cop you should believe and and push it foward so i do die

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”