House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by House »

In post 1373, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1252, House wrote:Can you tell me why Boon is scum?

Because he's done shit this game.

He's either just super lurk town or scum, but his content doesn't suggest he's gotten reads or he's trying to figure out something, he's posting for the sake of

Can you show me games where Boon wasn't super lurk town the first couple days? Because in my experience he is.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1373, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1252, House wrote:Can you tell me why Boon is scum?

Because he's done shit this game.

He's either just super lurk town or scum, but his content doesn't suggest he's gotten reads or he's trying to figure out something, he's posting for the sake of

You're going for an easy lynch as your predecessor incessantly did too.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1372, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1367, Klingoncelt wrote:The trivial post is why I FoS'd him. It was meaningless for him to say what he did.

Why are you changing your story here? If you thought my post was trivial and uneeded why not just say that? Instead, you've been pushing this "oh Nero could be faking his read on House!" so it looks to me like you are changing your story b/c what you were saying wasn't sticking.

but I mean, if your reason for light scum reading me is effectively "he could be scum, he could be faking his read on House!" How does that not apply to anyone else? We all had the same 5.5% chance of getting a scum pm, and you could apply the same reasoning to anyone else so why am I special?

Also, if you think that I could "fake" my scum read on House why are you not concerned with the, yknow, folks (like House) that pushed a mislynch?

I'm not changing my story.

You got into a headache-inducing fight with House then said you know how to read him and you're sure he's Scum.

I said you could be faking your read.

The FoS isn't just that you might be faking the read, it's that you obsess. It's like you're going after House simply for the sake of going after House. Pages of arguing turn me off.

And then you act like a brand-new noob and ask me what I mean when I said you could be faking my read. Is that supposed to make you look less suspicious? Is that going to make Klingoncelt say, "Oh, well then, you're the Most Ultimate Highest Exaltedest Townie eva!!!11!!! I must remove my FoS11!!!!!"

I sure hope not.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1375, House wrote:Can you show me games where Boon wasn't super lurk town the first couple days? Because in my experience he is.

Didn't meta him.

Are you saying he doesn't lurk as scum?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1376, RationalMadman wrote:You're going for an easy lynch as your predecessor incessantly did too.

Easy how?
GMT+8
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1378, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 1375, House wrote:Can you show me games where Boon wasn't super lurk town the first couple days? Because in my experience he is.

Didn't meta him.

Irrelevant. Boons lurking is not indicative of alignment and is not indicative of scum either way
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by davesaz »

Didn't meta him.

Question: do you generally tend to think lurkers are scummy? Has that been accurate for you in the past?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1380, Errantparabola wrote:

Didn't meta him.

Irrelevant. Boons lurking is not indicative of alignment and is not indicative of scum either way

Similar question for you -- is lurking indicative for people other than Boons? Do you find "scumreading lurkers" to be a scumtell?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1377, Klingoncelt wrote:
The FoS isn't just that you might be faking the read, it's that you obsess. It's like you're going after House simply for the sake of going after House.
Pages of arguing turn me off

Why didn't you FOS House then? Why do you view me as more responsible for the argument than him? Have you never seen town players argue with each other in a game? If so, how accurate is this "long argument" tell, that you are pushing?

My whole issue is that you the things you are light pushing me for are absolutely ridiculous, its selective and I think that's more likely to come from scum.

And then you act like a brand-new noob and ask me what I mean when I said you could be faking my read.

I didn't ask that but good job trying to ad hom.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1383, Nero Cain wrote:
The FoS isn't just that you might be faking the read, it's that you obsess. It's like you're going after House simply for the sake of going after House.

Why didn't you FOS House then? Why do you view me as more responsible for the argument than him? Have you never seen town players argue with each other in a game? If so, how accurate is this "long argument" tell, that you are pushing?

My whole issue is that you the things you are light pushing me for are absolutely ridiculous, its selective and I think that's more likely to come from scum.

And then you act like a brand-new noob and ask me what I mean when I said you could be faking my read.

Dude, I
always
FoS House. It's one of those things that goes without saying.

And I'm not pushing anyone. I made a no big deal comment and you built a tunnel.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So we are 56 pages in and you aren't pushing anyone. :igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Oh, so you're FoSing House, which is why you said he was townish and Nero was scummish on the previous page, right? You're not just trying to deflect a question you can't answer?

Seems legit.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1386, Ricastle wrote:Oh, so you're FoSing House, which is why you said he was townish and Nero was scummish on the previous page, right? You're not just trying to deflect a question you can't answer?

Seems legit.

UNVOTE:

Your middle name certainly isn't Genius. Learn history before passing knee-jerk judgements.

Go to my profile, ISO all of my posts from there.

Do the same with House.

You'll see that the two of us have a mutually antagonistic history that spans two sites. We always scumread each other.

This is one of those rare games where I'm scumreading him less than usual. Still don't trust him as far as I can throw an elephant.
-
MiniDeathStar
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1386, Ricastle wrote:Oh, so you're FoSing House, which is why you said he was townish and Nero was scummish on the previous page, right? You're not just trying to deflect a question you can't answer?

Seems legit.

UNVOTE:

Can you quote him townreading house previously?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I like dat Klingon vote.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1367, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1365, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1358, Klingoncelt wrote:His obsession over a trivial post. The paranoia's ridiculous.
The FoS came before Nero's "obsession". You initially FoSed him based on the reasoning that he could be scum; why did you do
that
?

The trivial post is why I FoS'd him. It was meaningless for him to say what he did. And there was all the arguing with House.

I have them both at Null right now. House is looking Townish kinda sorta. Nero is looking Scummish kinda sorta. But they're both grey right now.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Ricastle, if you want to lynch me for having crappy weak reads, go ahead.

It's not like I'm a PR or anything.

But I'm sure on Day 3 the surviving Townies will want to know why you and your bestie Nero wanted me gone.

Yeah, good luck with that.
-
MiniDeathStar
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Ricastle »

No, I want to lynch you because you are continually, deliberately missing the point. Like here, it's quite clear I am trying to prove you are not reading House and Nero on the same level, which is your only defence, and you are
not
FoSing them for the same shit regardless.

From where I'm standing, you didn't show any indication you were FoSing Nero because of the arguments before being pressed about it. You greatly exaggerated how Nero is obsessed/tunnelling when your initial reasoning was blatantly terrible, and anyone being FoSed for it would pursue it; making out that Nero is being unreasonable for doing so makes it seem like a setup. And now that your new excuse was ripped apart easily, you're floundering, and threatening me with consequences if you're lynched, which is
not fucking town motivated.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:16 am

Post by House »

Hi all.

VOTE: KlingonCelt

Bye all.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:31 am

Post by Vampirate »

@Kingoncelt - You can't claim that you're FoS someone AND have them in the grey area as null.

As for the quote below

In post 1384, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1383, Nero Cain wrote:

Dude, I
always
FoS House. It's one of those things that goes without saying.

And I'm not pushing anyone. I made a no big deal comment and you built a tunnel.

How is anyone who has no knowledge of your history together supposed to know this?

Also, you said earlier you had House as leaning town, but here you are saying you ALWAYS FoS him.

As soon as someone FoS someone else, it's a sign that that person is scum reading the other. What you're saying here is you find House to be towny and scummy. It can't be both.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This below is non-content but i'd thought i'd post it anyways.

@Rationalmadman - Kingtoncelt and Elusive are both female.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 1334, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1332, Ricastle wrote:Truthfully, a Klingon wagon is what I feel most comfortable doing right now. Anyone else share this sentiment?

absolutely not at this time, right now there is nothing concerning for me.
and since you were so dead certain of skold, maybe you best not be pushing something...

Ok Peace, you might want to explain your reasoning here. Why do you find Klingoncelt's FoSing NOT suspicious?

Also, the bolded looks like you have the intention to discredit here. On Day 1 there is limited information and the chances of actually hitting a scum are small. There is absolutely no reason why a town who got their reads wrong before and pushed should not try again.

Not pushing you find scummy because you were wrong in a previous lynch when you pushed someone else and they were town is anti town behavoir.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@boon, anything more to add?
@vamp, liking your more recent posts.

I like that Rational asked ric for proof, and Ric for being able to back himself up.

@xay, KC seems to be 'pushing' under pressure, does this seem town to you?

Can we get a vote-count?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(4):
Boonskiies, Vampirate, Ricastle, House

Vampirate
(2):
elusive, PointYBagelS

RationalMadman
(1):
Errantparabola

House
(1):
Nero Cain

Bellaphant
(1):
PeaceBringer

Xayzeck
(1):
Grib

Not Voting
(7):
Bellaphant, davesaz, Klingoncelt, RationalMadman, Creative, Xayzeck, Rubicon

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-06 11:00:00)
Last edited by Shinobi on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:20 am

Post by elusive »

I agree with Peace about Ricastle and also I see that once again a counter wagon has developed to Vampirate. Am I going to have to vig that blood sucker or what?

Actually, when a town super hard pushes a bad read they should stop, drop and roll. Or they should shut it and think for a while before doing anything else. At the very least they shouldn't expect people to listen or care about their second hard push that also lacks logic.

KC, are you town or scum this game? You have a tendency to be a little off the wall in a way that makes you an easy mislynch target. Can you also link to your most recent town\scum game on this site? Mostly I just want to see the difference between your scum game and town game.

Nero and House are still both alive? We don't have a day vig? God, we need more games with 3-4 day vig roles. Makes things more fun and stuff.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Vampirate »

I just looked at the VC and Errantparabola has the power of 2 votes?

Is this a mod error?

Fixed.
Last edited by Shinobi on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”