Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Egg »

Anen, do you really need that answered again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Look. What was wrong with us doing what we did before?
Lets lynch by suspicion lists?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Egg »

Flubber
Dragon
Anen
Royal
ABR
Delta
Ap
Tex
Pisskop
Ika
Egg
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: Flubber
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im okay with this too.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by texcat »

That's
L-1
on Flubber?

I'll hammer on Monday if no one else wants to. I want to make sure Ika has time to claim his investigation, especially if it wasn't on me like everyone seems to think.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Egg »

Yes, it's L-1.

Unvote

Let ika claim/clarify/whatever his results and then I'll re vote.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 4075, dragonspawn wrote:Delta

my reason for flubber and pisskop are the same. Process of Elimination.

been finding some of pisskops posts inconsistent as well.

I don't see either as really helping town.

It doesn't really help to just say "POE"
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Its the truth.

would you prefer I made something up? A magic butt pixie promised me treasure if I vote flubber.

may be more amusing but not nearly as accurate.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Can you show such PoE?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:57 am

Post by texcat »

Dragon, PoE?? So does that mean you are town reading the other 9 players in this game? Can you, for example, explain your town read of ABR or ARS?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4098, Aneninen wrote:Egg, AP, Ika, maybe ABR too (although I don't think the latter one will answer).
Post why Pisskop, Deltawave and ARS are town if you're townreading them, please! (You needn't repeat your reads if you've posted them recently, of course.)

I thought Delta's interactions with Wake at the end of Day 2 looked moreorless organic, making him not a wake buddy. His attitude/pride in general looks less like scum posturing and more like an overzealous townie to me who doesn't care that they've been uninvested. This read has gotten weaker for me though since he has done absolutely nothing interesting for like 2 game Days.

ARS is town because her predecessor was town. That has been the basis of my read on that slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4111, AngryPidgeon wrote:ARS is town because her predecessor was town. That has been the basis of my read on that slot.

This is old. Please reevaluate. Bad Townread is bad.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:31 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Are you guys serious? No I'm not townreading the rest of the slots. I'm eliminating my own reads and I am willing to lynch the rest. I've already explained my process.

I really don't feel like repeating myself. I feel like crap today. I've already tried to get you guys to lynch me out of his game. I'm going to keep playing but I have a low tolerance at the moment for talking about thinks when I think they are going to be ignored.

if you think my game is scummy vote for me. I'm not scum and id rather focus elsewhere but if you lynch me I won't have to put up with nonsense anymore.

can anyone tel me why flubber isn't a good lynch today? Even he isn't here posting trying to argue for himself.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:01 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4112, pisskop wrote:
In post 4111, AngryPidgeon wrote:ARS is town because her predecessor was town. That has been the basis of my read on that slot.

This is old. Please reevaluate. Bad Townread is bad.

+1

Dragon, I'm sorry you feel like crap. But yeah I'm serious, and you've convinced me.

VOTE: Dragonspawn

I think PoE is a crutch that scum uses when they don't have any, you know, real reasons. You have not explained your process. You just say PoE. We've not seen a reads list from you. How do we know what reads you are eliminating?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Egg »

There's nothing wrong with process of elimination in general. However, when you have two PoE scum reads, yes, that implies having town reads on everyone else. And when you say you are eliminating "your reads", but everyone else isn't a town read, well, you are kind of contradicting yourself. It doesn't feel like a real thoght process. It sounds like trying to give the "right" answer and fade back into the background. I think I actually prefer a dragonspawn lynch to flubber right now.

Vote dragonspawn
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Flubbernugget - 4 - Albert B. Rampage, dragonspawn, AngryPidgeon, pisskop

dragonspawn - 3 - ika, texcat, Egg

Albert B. Rampage - 1 - Flubbernugget
pisskop - 1 - Aneninen
AngryPidgeon - 1 - DeltaWave
Aneninen - 1 - A Royal Saint

Not Voting:

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-03 15:32:04)

V/LA: Egg, through April 27
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4114, texcat wrote:I think PoE is a crutch that scum uses when they don't have any, you know, real reasons. You have not explained your process. You just say PoE. We've not seen a reads list from you. How do we know what reads you are eliminating?

This is like at least 50% of what I've been doing this game and something I pretty much always do as town.

Dragon is a bad vote, calling it now.

And no, townreading silverwolf or whoever that was is totally legit. She had way more readable posts than ARS does and ARS hasn't actually done anything scummy to overrride that.

Asking me to read ARS is complete bullshit and you should both feel ashamed. ARS is town. The end.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

I just got done with a game where she was this, but scum. Read both slots as one instead of Assuming.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nothing shes doing is readable. Shes lurking because she has RL things. Im not buying that this is scummeta for her.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WE ARE LYNCHING DRAGONSPAWN OVER MY DEAD BODY

Thank you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

she being SW
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pisskop »

ARS is being a lurky turkey. He needs to stop.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:03 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4117, AngryPidgeon wrote:This is like at least 50% of what I've been doing this game and something I pretty much always do as town.

The difference is that you've been giving us your town reads. You've shown us who you are eliminating and why. You don't just wave a magic wand and say it's Flubber by PoE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What does everyone think of ARS?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”