Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:32 am

Post by ThaiBoxerShorts »

Sorry about the deny, folks. I've had a long past couple of days. Looks like nothing of much substance has happened since I've been gone, though.

For the record, I
do
think Gator is scum, so my vote will stay there unless/until somebody acts even scummier. I'm still stuck on the fact that he
lied
in order to cast suspicion on me, and I'm not at all convinced it was a mistake as he claimed. Note:
Gatorguy91 wrote:His bandwagoning has also worried me a bit. He jumped on the soup bandwagon and also got off quickly.
followed, after my response, by:
Gatorguy91 wrote:Sorry Thai, You did not Jump on the bandwagon quickly,
you jumped OFF it quickly.
My Mistake.
It was clearly not a matter of simply typing "on" instead of "off," as he seems to want to brush it off as. He was intentionally mischaracterizing my early vote, and then tried to play it down as a "mistake" when he got caught. Scummy.

I still feel the same way about Jenter. He hasn't done anything inherently scummy, just a few things that can maybe be interpreted as scummy if you stretch. But then, so has everyone who has ever played Mafia. My overall impression of Jenter is still pro-town.

Oman slipped up with his proposed "let's lynch a random lurker" strategy, but other than that he's been about the most shiningly pro-town player in this game.

Streeflo... I dunno. He hasn't really posted enough to give me an impression either way. I'd need to see a pretty strong pro- or anti- Streeflo argument before making a decision there. I don't really see how post 164 is scummy or even suspicious.
ThaiBoxerShorts
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
ThaiBoxerShorts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:34 am

Post by ThaiBoxerShorts »

EBWOP
Ooops... I messed up the quote tags above, but it's still fairly clear who said what. If there's any doubt, just ask and I'll clarify.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Oman »

Streeflo is getting a bit aggressive in the defences against him. They are just vague ideas at the moment but he's throwing up all barracades and italics.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Well, it kind of bugs me when I'm being accused or something I don't think I did.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Oman »

What are you being accused of that you don't think you did? Can you reference me the post number in which you were accused please?
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

Haut Boy replaces Zakk_status.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Hey~<3 Just got finished reading through.

Oman: I think Streeflo was being accused of being eager to jump onto my predecessor when he had said that I/zakk was probably town. And the one thing wrong with that is that prior to voting for zakk, he never mentioned him.
FoS: Jimmy R

I still have weird feelings about soupfly and Jenter. Gator seems to have been dropping off the radar, though I'll look back again just to make sure. TBS seems fairly fine to me, and I'm well on Oman. So other than Jimmy R, soupfly and Jenter have my highest suspiscion.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Oman wrote:What are you being accused of that you don't think you did? Can you reference me the post number in which you were accused please?
Post #198. I'll even quote it for you. He's referring to me and Jenter
Jimmy R wrote:Mainly the fact that they were both pretty eager to jump on someone who even they admitted is probably town 'to gain more info'. Also from reading the earlier posts again, Jenter is posting a lot with prety much no content, possibly to try and stay off the radar.

Keeping my vote on Streeflo for now until further developments.
Jimmy R has stated he has feelings on me. Sure, I'll take that. I happen to love gut feelings. But here he says I have been eager to jump on someone who I admitted is probably town to "get more info".
Exactly where has this happened? Can you reference it please, because I have done no such thing. Nor have I ever remotely suggested to lynch someone to "get more info".
Haut Boy wrote:Hey~<3 Just got finished reading through.

Oman: I think Streeflo was being accused of being eager to jump onto my predecessor when he had said that I/zakk was probably town. And the one thing wrong with that is that prior to voting for zakk, he never mentioned him.
FoS: Jimmy R

I still have weird feelings about soupfly and Jenter. Gator seems to have been dropping off the radar, though I'll look back again just to make sure. TBS seems fairly fine to me, and I'm well on Oman. So other than Jimmy R, soupfly and Jenter have my highest suspiscion.
I did not say zakk was probably town. I said he reeked of opportunistic scum. I'd say there is a difference.
Unvote;
for now, because I don't expect to hold you responsible for your predecessor's actions.

Stop misquoting me guys. =[
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Oman »

Streeflo wrote: Exactly where has this happened? Can you reference it please, because I have done no such thing. Nor have I ever remotely suggested to lynch someone to "get more info".
In fact Streeflo was quite against lynching for more info. When I wanted to lynch a lurker (I know now that its not a good thing) he was quite against it, voting against me for it.
Streeflo wrote: I did not say zakk was probably town. I said he reeked of opportunistic scum. I'd say there is a difference.
No-one has yet said that zakk/Haut was probably town, so its not even a case of misquoting the author.
Haut Boy wrote:Hey~<3 Just got finished reading through.

Oman: I think Streeflo was being accused of being eager to jump onto my predecessor when he had said that I/zakk was probably town. And the one thing wrong with that is that prior to voting for zakk, he never mentioned him. FoS: Jimmy R

Gator has dropped off the Radar, but theres no real heat on himself, he defended against the votes on him and the only real lingering one is Jenter so I don't expect him to be yelling about that.

I too would like to
put an eye on Jimmy R
for the misquoting of Streeflo. It could be innocent, but it could also be scummy.

Jenter is still high in my book (nothing new really, same as earlier). I'm not as sure on TBS are you are.

As for the whole "holding you responsible for predecessor" thing, if you do something scummy, it will compound with anything Zakk did (or didn't) do. Its a shame but he was acting with the same role that you have, so his actions would have been influenced by it somewhat. But for now, you look town to me :D
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Niv »

Um, so, avoiding gator. next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a
mod pro on Jenter Brolincani.
her last post was on the 19th

also, i belive the posts where she was around warrents a
vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
for completeness
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I see soup's reasoning on this...
little help, little logic
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
defines metagaming. thank you....
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does
Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I do't think I've directly defended soup once yet this game, have I?
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I see soup's reasoning on this...
QFT

Well blatent lie.
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.
You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime
QFT
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.
Jenter Brolincani wrote:That claim is wierd...
tell me how this helps as well?

in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button ;-)
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:09 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

I never mentioed Zakk or what Streeflo thought of Zakk - you're twisting what I said now. I purely thought that Streeflo was up for lynching Gator at a stage where I felt he was probably town. #179 and #186 were where I got this feeling from but reading it again maybe I was a bit harsh.

Am going to
unvote
for now after re-reading this morning.

Keeping my
FOS on Jenter
for now.

Would be good to get a
votecount soon too, please mod
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Oman »

Firstly, Niv. I use ctrl+c ctrl+v and just copy paste the quote tags and write between them.

Secondly, reading what Niv wrote I'm seeing some new things. I've been on Jenter for a while so this is no tag along thing, but I do trust Niv as a townie, so
Vote: Jenter

In anticipatory defence, yes I was influenced by Niv's post, isn't that the point. No I am not jumping on a wagon, if you re-read my posts I've been eyeing Jenter for a while. Niv has sort of made it all clear and in one spot (love PBPAs).
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Yeah, I think most people can agree that Jenter's play has been a little sus. I might be willing to turn my FOS to a vote, depending on what Jenter has to say about the matter.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Oman »

Is that only two on Jenter now?
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:23 am

Post by Jimmy R »

I
think
its 2, yourself and Niv but would be good to get an official votecount.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:29 am

Post by Oman »

Sure would.

With six to lynch, is there any reason why you'd be hesitant in your voting Jimmy? L-3 is not an end-game decision.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Jimmy R »

Only because I'm not too sure where to dump it at the moment. I was thinking Streeflo but I seem to be alone in that and maybe I was a little hasty, had only just caught up reading then really.

I'm certainly willing to get behind a vote on Jenter if everyone else is leaning that way, as I've had my FOS on him for a while but only after we've given him a chance to respond.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Vote Jenter
Niv brought up some great points.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

... and Gator makes a bandwagon vote again...

I admit my play so far has been bad. I have had a seriously unexpected amount of work and am trying to do too much. I have finished some stuff as of tonight so I will be playing more normally soon. I seriously expected my load to end sooner but now it has, I can finally get down to this game.

Gator is my primary suspect at the moment, he also seems to be slightly attatched to Niv.

P-b-p-a on Gator and niv coming soon...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Jimmy R »

vote Jenter
for a pretty weak excuse and an attempt at deflecting the attention first, rather than focusing on proving his own innocence.

No harm in putting on a little pressure at this stage.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Niv »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:... and Gator makes a bandwagon vote again...

I admit my play so far has been bad. I have had a seriously unexpected amount of work and am trying to do too much. I have finished some stuff as of tonight so I will be playing more normally soon. I seriously expected my load to end sooner but now it has, I can finally get down to this game.

Gator is my primary suspect at the moment, he also seems to be slightly attatched to Niv.

P-b-p-a on Gator and niv coming soon...
I'd love to see what you see in me that none else does.

also, i think i have been verry bust with work as well, lots of 10 - 12 hr days. i still find the time to quick post, i doubt that you have had no time whatsoever since the game started?
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Niv »

ebwodp:

Jen, you are at -2 fyi.....
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Sorry for not having posted in so long. I'll get caught up reading and post when I get home tonight.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Gator, for now, is off my list because unlike Jenter, he's actually made a couple significant contributions of his thoughts. (Not that he's not suspiscious anymore, of course, since these contributions aren't anywhere near the majority of his posts.) Speaking of which...

Jenter isn't quite contributing, really. Sure, he's asked a few questions here and there, but I don't see a whole lot of contributing his own thoughts and feelings. It's not quite, but very close to, what I call vending machine playing. (I'm pretty sure that sentence was ungrammatical, but whatever.)

I guess I can pose him something to answer that everyone else can answer if they wish (I'll be answering it, too): Who is the most suspiscious person to you, and why are they suspiscious?

For me, it's still soupfly. I know he dropped his original reason for going after Gator, but using such an inane reason as a request for an LOA to start going after someone, even for the purpose of starting discussion, sets my scumdar going crazy~♥ It feels like the move of opportunistic scum; and even though he dropped that reason (for the most part) after Gator got back, he's still going after him mostly. This just doesn't sit well with me. An opportunistic start to pursuing someone, and then continuing to go mainly after that person...yeah.

Vote: soupfly~♥
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Oman »

I agree with Jimmy, that was a terrible attempt to deflect.

Yes, a -2 I'd like to hear something a little more substantial from Jenter now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”