Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Ricastle »

Never said I was properly townreading him. You asked for a definitive stance, and an association townread was the best I had.

Why didn't I ISO him before giving an opinion? Good question. Answer: I'm a fucking idiot
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Grib »

I didn't say 'properly,' I said 'town or scum.' And you picked town. Without reading his posts.

What are your other reads? Or just the ones you feel strongly about (re: you've read their posts).
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Ricastle »

BagelS, Rubicon, dave, Creative, Bella town, Nero & House nulltown. Elusive, you, Klingon scum. Peace too if there are 5 scum.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Grib »

Hm.

Our reads aren't that different, if you moved me and elusive to town and Bella to the lower-null area.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1802, Ricastle wrote:Nero & House nulltown.

:facepalm:

Elusive, you, Klingon scum. Peace too if there are 5 scum.

Don't think Grib is scum, pretty meh on Celt. I do not like her play and if she as to die then I won't shed any tears.

Also there are only 4 scum in this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1791, Creative wrote:I think 1773 from House feels townie, i'm moving him to my leaning town/null section.

btw, this is scum getting ready to bus. RE: House 1773.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1804, Nero Cain wrote:Also there are only 4 scum in this game.
How do you know?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you not know?

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Ricastle »

How do you know
for sure
?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't but I think 5 in a 18 is a pretty wonky number.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by elusive »

Ugh, so Bellaphant replaced out?

This is kind of when I wish Mods would cut to a scene of fire and destruction and kill all the lurkers or replaces in a meteor storm of mayhem.

Anyway, still waiting on Nero for explanation of his reads. I'm also not a fan of him suddenly stating that he feels "meh" towards KlingonCelt. No, want to kill someone? Work yourself into a pristine fury and make it clear that their bones will gleam in the afterquake of your intensity.

Also like make it clear you're scum reading them.

PeaceBringer seems to seek attention and also I agree seems to try to divert it.

Will catch up properly tomorrow but now I'm going to have to ISO Bellaphant too to see what in the world that was.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by elusive »

Gribly,

Spoiler:

We've all got to work to do...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, elusive wrote:I'm also not a fan of him suddenly stating that he feels "meh" towards KlingonCelt. No, want to kill someone? Work yourself into a pristine fury and make it clear that their bones will gleam in the afterquake of your intensity.

And I hate it that you are ignoring my explanation and STILL not explaining why Ric's sk hunting was scummier today than it was yesterday.

Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Creative »

Ricastle

In post 1797, Ricastle wrote:Jesus fuck I evidently haven't ISOed him before. Nope, no way I can even begin to defend that. Scum based on his own actions.

In post 1802, Ricastle wrote:BagelS, Rubicon, dave, Creative, Bella town, Nero & House nulltown. Elusive, you, Klingon scum. Peace too if there are 5 scum.

Where is
Xayzeck
as scum in your readlist?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Vote Count

Klingoncelt
(3):
Boonskiies, Vampirate, Ricastle

Bellaphant
(2):
Rubicon, RationalMadman

RationalMadman
(2):
Errantparabola, elusive

Xayzeck
(2):
Nero Cain, Grib

Vampirate
(1):
PointYBagelS

Nero Cain
(1):
House

elusive
(1):
PeaceBringer

Not Voting
(5):
Bellaphant, davesaz, Creative, Xayzeck, Klingoncelt

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-05-06 11:00:00)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by davesaz »

End of day is creeping up on us.

VOTE: Xayzeck
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1756, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1752, RationalMadman wrote:VOTE: bellaphant

I like this bandwagons for 2 reasons.

1) peace and rubicon are voting them and both seem towny enough to me.

2) If klingoncelt was looking for an easy bw to get attention off him, i bet he'd bus so when he dies they look towny.
You think Klingon is scum, then? If so, why are you voting Bella instead of her?

Not sure but IF they are i'm certian they'd bus their death smei-clears bella.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Creative »

Sorry you rolled scum this game.

Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 1816, RationalMadman wrote:Not sure but IF they are i'm certian they'd bus their death smei-clears bella.
So how does that validate a Bella vote over a Klingon one?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Grib »

PB, based on your ISO it looks like you'd only be too happy to have Xayzeck gone.

So why the elusive vote?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Grib »

And by 'why the elusive vote,' I mean, why are you voting for elusive after a tl;dr about Xayzeck the scumlord that you apparently only skimmed? Even though you lean town on me? And scum on Xayzeck?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Xayzeck »

prodge catching up
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1760, Grib wrote:I don’t meta people because I’m lazy and it’s effort, but I went through some of his games to make sure I wasn’t just latching on to ‘Xayzeck is lurking and not contributing!’ and leaving it at that, because he could just as easily be bad town. This is probably the first formal case I’ve ever built on someone (and if it isn’t, this is definitely the one I put the most effort into. Yay).

Aw, I'm touched

In post 1760, Grib wrote:I’m looking at four different games (Mini 1639, Micro 421, Micro 414, Micro 441—links if you want them, but otherwise, effort), and even without scrolling through them I can tell based on the look/tone of the posts in these three different ISOs that something is off with Xayzeck this game. From his first post he’s seemed disinterested or apathetic, he doesn’t seem to post with any town!motivation, he is occasionally deliberately unhelpful, his longer posts tend to be more about defending himself than scumhunting, even though his slot is incredibly fishy, and he has in fact acknowledged that he’s lurking without seeming to be concerned with correcting his behavior so people can develop a better read on him. So maybe I’m not scumreading him so much as I’m not townreading him. I have a hard time reading lurky slots.

Yeah, 1639 doesn't fit the town analysis btw. Maybe you should check out my other townplays like in Ikaruga Mafia(a little old tho), or Mini 1604. In fact most of the games I have that aren't Micros are normally pretty bad and apathetic. I'm not saying that my play this game is as good as it can be, but this is about as much I can do given how quick this game goes, how much time I have, and how my brain handles big games (which is not very well).

In post 1760, Grib wrote:His first few posts center around talking about catching up, which he soon gives up on. I understand being overwhelmed with reading a lot of posts, I’ve been there. But he doesn’t even really say what’s on his mind, it’s hard to explain. He just says that there are a lot of walls and he’s going to stop trying to catch up, instead of at least giving his thoughts on what he managed to read.

I did end up doing something like this end of D1 when I asked Nero for reads.

In post 1760, Grib wrote:This is a weird reaction. “And voting me helps how?” I made it very clear I wanted him to post [so I could read him] and put a pressure vote on him. I even stated outright that I’d switch my vote to get a lynch. This question serves no purpose.

Honestly, I didn't think your vote would accomplish what you wanted it to accomplish. To me it just looks like you're hopping off a wagon to push me and bring up my activity.

In post 1760, Grib wrote:He’s acknowledging that he’s lurking, which is okay because I guess scum are less likely to admit to being in the wrong. But he’s also sort of casting doubt at anyone putting pressure on him, which is bad, and considering the lack of content he’s provided at this point in the game, scummy.

Fair enough.

In post 1760, Grib wrote:He’s already lurking (like he even admitted it himself), so this threat is very empty, but still. Not at all towny.

That wasn't really a threat but okay

In post 1760, Grib wrote:Bolded for emphasis: uh, are you sure? It wasn’t that long ago:

In post 987, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 950, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:

If he manages to make at least one Actual Post before deadline, I'll move to get a lynch.

FYI, Vamps, elusive proposing No Lynch as an option is not indicative of scum for her.

Sorry :( I'm not exactly caught up all the time so I always forget

In post 1760, Grib wrote:This is the only genuine interaction/reaction to me leaving I think he’s attempted with me at all. Feels like he actually cares about my reads, which is weird because up until this point he was basically holding me at arm’s reach as a light scumread For Some Reason.

Relevant thing I can share about my play this game if it helps with reading me: If you ISO me you can tell that it goes on activity spikes. I catchup every day or two, and every once in a while I really have the time to sit here and read stuff and think about it, but since I never have enough time to keep up all the way, I'll end up poking around for other people's reads (like nero) to go off of. Everything in between is just kinda posting for the sake of posting really.

If there's the one thing that can explain my lurkybadplay this game it's my lack of time.

In post 1760, Grib wrote:
In post 1045, Xayzeck wrote:Skold for entry post. Didn't like how he pushed you over Boon wagon, reads as chainsaw or textbook things to push without considering what the Boon wagon could do for town. There's something else but I can't check cuz mobile and it's troublesome

Xayzeck, did you ever elaborate on what the ‘something else’ was? Can you share it now? Why or why not?

Nope, I don't think I ever followed up on that. I'll go check Skold's ISO and see if I can find it again.

--

Can't remember, even after reviewing his ISO. My best guess would be his voting pattern. If you're asking why I didn't elaborate, it's probably because I forgot what it was by the time I was on the PC and didn't bother.

In post 1760, Grib wrote:
Xayzeck wrote:lol I probably fucked you guys over really hard by replacing in and not posting

sorry about that, I saw the role PM, and then I just forgot to ego post

I'll catch up by tonight hopfully, because this is a pretty long game, so i'll just skim through, and get some reads out

Glimpse of a town mindset. I don't see it in this game.

Micros are easier to read yknow :\
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Xayzeck »

I cut out some stuff from the case, that if you want me to respond to, just tell me
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 1786, Grib wrote:Oh, forgot to mention: I picked games that Xayzeck was a VT in (no PR games) since that's what Garmr claimed.

Pretty sure you picked a scumgame
GMT+8

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”