pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

stahp it.

why is delta sk?
why is tex sk too? this I havent looked at
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

we're looking at a player who can read PRs well, as scum or as a whole. Anyone?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4251, pisskop wrote:we're looking at a player who can read PRs well, as scum or as a whole. Anyone?

:?:
You think the SK was good at PR hunting?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by Egg »

Royal, that Delta post feels well reasoned and thought out. The fact that the analysis centers around his wagon doesn't make it OMGUS. I think he was genuinely hunting scum in that post whether he is SK or not. However, it's entirely possible that he killed Drixx just to set up that arguement. The only problem is that this requires him to have had a scum read on Drixx that I don't remember him sharing with us because that theory makes no sense if he thought Drixx was town. Again, possible. Just, I don't know how likely it feels. Leaning towards "not very".

Anen, again, I think you are making too many assumptions about the precautions a SK would take to not get caught. How many wagons they jump and how often they get voted is just... not the way I've seen anyone go about finding them. I mean, maybe it will work. But it still assumes you are right about the way they chose to play. That being said, I believe that you believe everything you are saying. It looks like a real attempt to find the SK. So I'm pretty sure you are town at this point.

Tex, I think Delta did more coasting Day 1 than the rest of the game. To say he started coasting after Drixx's flip is just straight wrong.

Delta, I don't see why one of those options has to be true. There's no reason why this has to be a 1 vs 1 situation between you and Tex. You very well could both be town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Pisskop: Ok, why dragon then?

TBH I'm mostly working off of PoE right now. I do hope that today is a bit interesting though since the SK is no longer able to fake scumhunting at all organically.

I think if any of my previous townreads is shaky, its egg. Looking back, I recall him doing a lot of mafia hunting. I know Texcat has as well.

Delta I just don't really feel strongly about and that is sinking him into PoE-ville. I am going to try and read the posts he referenced on Day 2 though. I guess I was in the game for most of that.

Also @Anen: I think you marked me as off the Flubber wagon? I was on that as well, lol. I can't let Pisskop beat me in the number of wagon-votes.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Egg »

AP, yeah I was more interested in finding mafia than SK until it came down to one mafia remaining. Then I voted Dramonic and Flubber as SK votes. Why is this an issue? If I'd been SK hunting with mafia still alive, you'd accuse me of being mafia for SK hunting. Would you have SK hunted from Day 1 had you not been a replacement? Do you typically SK hunt early in games?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4255, Egg wrote:If I'd been SK hunting with mafia still alive

Well...yes? I don't see why that makes my thought any less valid. And obviously I don't think this is a really great tell since I know texcat did it explicitly and you can't BOTH be SKs.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Egg »

*shrug*
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

hiding with pisskop? neh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

dragon is PoE. Do you think he woud have hit mafia so well?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:22 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4253, Egg wrote:Royal, that Delta post feels well reasoned and thought out. The fact that the analysis centers around his wagon doesn't make it OMGUS. I think he was genuinely hunting scum in that post whether he is SK or not. However, it's entirely possible that he killed Drixx just to set up that arguement. The only problem is that this requires him to have had a scum read on Drixx that I don't remember him sharing with us because that theory makes no sense if he thought Drixx was town. Again, possible. Just, I don't know how likely it feels. Leaning towards "not very".

Anen, again, I think you are making too many assumptions about the precautions a SK would take to not get caught. How many wagons they jump and how often they get voted is just... not the way I've seen anyone go about finding them. I mean, maybe it will work. But it still assumes you are right about the way they chose to play. That being said, I believe that you believe everything you are saying. It looks like a real attempt to find the SK. So I'm pretty sure you are town at this point.

Tex, I think Delta did more coasting Day 1 than the rest of the game. To say he started coasting after Drixx's flip is just straight wrong.

Delta, I don't see why one of those options has to be true. There's no reason why this has to be a 1 vs 1 situation between you and Tex. You very well could both be town.

Sorry RL drama and yeah Delta's analysis does. His analysis always boils down to whoever poked him. Texcat votes delta delta says Texcat sk. I say delta + Anen he wants me lynched.

Oh and off topic I am a he.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:57 am

Post by pisskop »

He can get lynched as weel ^^
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 1:55 am

Post by texcat »

UNVOTE: Delta
VOTE: Pisskop
aka the Klingon slot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4262, texcat wrote:UNVOTE: Delta
VOTE: Pisskop
aka the Klingon slot

If you're just going to wifom at me you can get it today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Like, Kligon likes 3p roles you guyz!
I like mafia roles.

Tex/Dragon today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Hell, I remember vengeful nightless. Your posting her is reminicent that there . . .
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 5:24 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4250, pisskop wrote:stahp it.

why is delta sk?
why is tex sk too? this I havent looked at

well why am I the SK? You haven't looked into that either. didn't stop you from voting.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:03 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm not seeing how delta would need to see drixx as scum to be the SK. SK wins by taking out town reads too.

he had a motivation. Drixx was pushing him. One of several but still motivation there. Could be he thought he was town and then when he flipped scum used it to his advantage to get town cred. The original plan could have been simply taking out someone who opposes him.

who else had motivation to take out drixx? Was anyone alive scum reading him day 1? Could give us some indication.

also his comments about taking out wake if he was the sk. Could have easily realized wake was lynchable and not wasted a nk. Also why would the SK want to take out someone he is publically scum reading? It would leave a connection.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4249, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Those voting delta...if he flips town, can we lynch texcat next?

I wouldn't make such a guarantee. If delta flips town, We will have two flips before the next day starts. More evidence may point to texcat, it may point away. I'll certainly consider texcat but I'm not going to commit to lynch texcat before having a chance to look over the evidence. It be utterly foolish this stage of the game.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Egg »

I think the idea is that Delta killed Drixx with a scum read on him because a Drixx scum flip would distance Delta from being mafia. But it does nothing to show he isn't SK so I don't really get the point unless he was worried about being lynched. Which maybe makes sense because he was being wagoned. I dunno. It feels like a stretch to me but I can't exactly make a strong argument that it's not what happened so *shrug*
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

dragonspawn - 3 - pisskop, Egg, Aneninen

DeltaWave - 2 - dragonspawn, A Royal Saint
texcat - 2 - Albert B. Rampage, DeltaWave

pisskop - 1 - texcat

Not Voting: AngryPidgeon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-16 10:03:41)

V/LA:
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4237, DeltaWave wrote:You're making a ton of assumptions anen but I'd be interested to see how accurate you are.

Yes, I am.
However, I can't see any better way to catch the SK.
But, on a second thought, being on wagons may be the strongest tell. I mean, the SK couldn't know in advance that they might be alone, without any Mafias alive. Therefore, the SK may have paid attention to be on a couple of wagons and to be away from a couple of wagons. (If there were Mafia alive, we'd FoS notorius vote-hoppers and off-wagon vote-parkers, wouldn't we?)

As for the SK
kills
, I think they must have killed a town-looking player on Day1 and Day2 each, whereas the other two kills were pretty obvious.

In post 4243, texcat wrote:Let's look at Delta. Prior to the Drixx kill which confirmed that he was not mafia, he was involved in the game. He was making cases and trying to look town. After the Drixx kill which confirmed that he was not mafia, he's been coasting. He's been trying not to be a threat to scum.

Show me the corresponding evidences.

In post 4251, pisskop wrote:we're looking at a player who can read PRs well, as scum or as a whole. Anyone?

What did you mean by this?

[quote="In post 4254, AngryPidgeon
Also @Anen: I think you marked me as off the Flubber wagon? I was on that as well, lol. I can't let Pisskop beat me in the number of wagon-votes.[/quote]
I guess you're right about that. It's no surprise that I made at least one error. Nevertheless, this particular one doesn't change too many things now.

In post 4260, A Royal Saint wrote:Sorry RL drama and yeah Delta's analysis does. His analysis always boils down to whoever poked him. Texcat votes delta delta says Texcat sk. I say delta + Anen he wants me lynched.

Where did I post that I wanted to lynch you?

In post 4268, dragonspawn wrote:
I wouldn't make such a guarantee. If delta flips town,
W
e will have two flips before the next day starts. More evidence may point to texcat, it may point away. I'll certainly consider texcat but I'm not going to commit to lynch texcat before having a chance to look over the evidence. It be utterly foolish this stage of the game.

In this case, I'll provide you the strangest scumread ever. He started the result part of his second sentence with a capital W. He may have inserted the condition part (If delta flips town,) later.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Working on a phone today. It capitalizes sometimes. If it's not in the middle of words I try not to worry about it.

feel like a stretch here.

other than me who do you suspect anen?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

I'm conflicted. I didn't think the "We" was a scumtell but I think DS's explanation is BS. lol
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

With as many times as I've cursed out autocorrect you think my explanation of having phone issues is bs?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”