A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 7:52 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Words words lol :) #voteDelta

And yeah AP game stalled without anyone walling it up it has slowed down. Thank you for useful content. I disagree on your opinions but at least you are sharing
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 8:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

So who do you Think the SK is AP?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 9:41 am

Post by DeltaWave »

ARS give it up.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Aneninen »

Although I'm drunken right now remind me tomorrow that I wanted to summarize why I find unlikely DeltaWave or TexCat being an SK.
Well actually fuckthatshyt, needn't we do something instead of calling players randomly SK?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4299, Egg wrote:
In post 4296, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4289, dragonspawn wrote:AP why haven't you voted for anyone yet?

I was wondering if someone was going to ask :P. I'm at the point in the game where I want to be cautious. Hilarious lynches on lurkers are probablyn ot going to be effective at this point. I'm thinking. I was tempted to join Texcat's wagon on Pisskop. Delta wagon I'm hesitant on; I don't think Delta is going to be my preferred lynch Today. dragonspawn wagon is terribad and I can't believe its still a thing.

Seems like a weird time to get cautious. I mean, I agree we can't be random lynching and shit but to be more cautious than you would normally in 8:1 feels weird.

Sometime in league of legends your team is ahead like 20 kills to 10 and is up a dragon. There is pretty much no way you could possibly lose. So you let your guard down and manage to all trickle into a fight against the enemy team one at a time, dying in turn. And ever since that point there is a perceivable momentum shift in the game progression and the enemy team capitalizes on their tempo and new-found doubts your team is experiencing.

No throws. You don't throw a game when you get to the 4th quarter. You make good plays to avoid giving an inch.

drunk post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Holy shit this page is one of the funniest pages in a mafia game I've read in a while.

Ok I'm going to do some reading. I'm not totally ready to write Egg off and I'm worried because I think he could easily coast to endgame if e IS the sk. To be honest, I really don't know what to look for in an SK and that bothers me. Pisskop is also a similar concern of mine, largely because of Klingon being weird about the SK-slot. I want to look back at his SK read on me, since I remember thinking that was town but can't remember why.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 4290, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 4286, texcat wrote:No one wants to vote Klingon/Pisskop with me?

UNVOTE: Pisskop
VOTE: Delta

It doesn't bother you that so much of your case is demonstrably wrong? I'm talking about the allegation that I was "coasting" on Day 2. Or do you just not care that you're misrepping?

Yes, I apologize. Part of my case was obviously wrong. I went back to look and my memory was bad about when you started coasting. It was after Day 2. Nevertheless, that is not the main part of my case that you are the SK. Drixx was pushing hard for your lynch on D1 and you were the leading wagon at the end of the day, whether you were at L-6 or L-1. You were certainly the one with the most to gain by the death of Drixx, whether he flipped town or scum. It was even more advantageous to you that he flipped scum, as you remarked yourself, and Dragonspawn probably stated better than I ever could:
In post 4193, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2154, DeltaWave wrote:

2. Drixx was an awesome kill because it basically confirmed me as town; unless you think that scum would pick one of their buddies, who had barely any votes against him, and choose him as an end of D1 compromise lynch. Not only that, you'd have to believe that multiple scum would do that -- you really think my wagon had drixx as the only scum on it? NAH!

VOTE: ARS

It was this comment right here that made me suspicious, as I said at the time.

Why it rubs me the wrong way:

1) you praise the sk for such an "awesome" kill
2) you tried to act as though it made you confirmed town despite knowing we have an independent so on the loose totally unrelated to the group scum.
3) you were one of the few with motivation to kill drixx that night
4) you personally benefited the most from it

Smoking gun? Probably not but it's enough for me to feel confident in a vote right now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Egg »

Ap I have no idea what any of that means especially the "up a dragon" thing assuming it isn't a reference to anal sex with a dragon. But yeah I get that we can't get dumb and cocky and lollynch or anything but being more cautious than normal just feels weird.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: V/la until Sturday
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Aneninen »

As for Deltawave, I made a mistake in my analysis. He was wagoned only at VC1.20 and by that time he was voting for Wake. After that the Day ended with a modkill. So, we can't be sure whether he was, or more precisely, would have been survivalistic or not.

As for TexCat, I still don't think she's the SK.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Does your mistake affect the analysis in any way?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

He hasnt let those stop him before.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 4306, texcat wrote:Yes, I apologize. Part of my case was obviously wrong. I went back to look and my memory was bad about when you started coasting. It was after Day 2. Nevertheless, that is not the main part of my case that you are the SK. Drixx was pushing hard for your lynch on D1 and you were the leading wagon at the end of the day, whether you were at L-6 or L-1. You were certainly the one with the most to gain by the death of Drixx, whether he flipped town or scum. It was even more advantageous to you that he flipped scum, as y

So basically, this boils down to "WIFOM isn't real." Do you have any reason at all to suspect that I'm SK, outside of the Drixx kill? If the answer to that question is "no" then this case is pure, 100%, unadulterated WIFOM and should be discarded. If the answer is Yes then tell me what it is. WIFOM can be a part of a larger case but if literally all you have is "the kill benefited him" then you are ignoring the fact that every single scumlord incorporates that factor into their kill choice.

Now, don't go find something trivial and stick it on there and think that it would make this boat float. The fact is, everyone who has played scum knows that you will consider how a kill choice may paint a townie. If that's the central part of the case then town might as well turn to the SK and say "Tell me how to vote." If you are just misguided town then you should recognize that this logic needs to be followed.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by texcat »

There's not much of a case to be made on anyone, as far as I can tell. WIFOM may be the best we have. Why exactly are you voting for me? Is OMGUS better than WIFOM?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

My vote against you is not OMGUS. That would mean that I'm voting you because you're voting me, which isn't correct.

This is the ideal moment for the SK to try to cash in on the WIFOM generated by their kill choices. You're doing precisely that. If you tried to do this to someone else, I would vote you for it as well.

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4314, DeltaWave wrote:My vote against you is not OMGUS. That would mean that I'm voting you because you're voting me, which isn't correct.

This is the ideal moment for the SK to try to cash in on the WIFOM generated by their kill choices. You're doing precisely that. If you tried to do this to someone else, I would vote you for it as well.

Except it is OMGUS as pointed out before. Saying otherwise doesn't change facts.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

dragonspawn - 3 - pisskop, Egg, Aneninen
DeltaWave - 3 - dragonspawn, A Royal Saint, texcat

texcat - 2 - Albert B. Rampage, DeltaWave

Not Voting: AngryPidgeon

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-16 10:03:41)

V/LA: pisskop, through Saturday

Prodding Albert B. Rampage
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:26 am

Post by DeltaWave »

ARS do you know what OMGUS even means?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I still think texcat is the SK.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 4310, dragonspawn wrote:Does your mistake affect the analysis in any way?

Yes, it does. Deltawave is a possibility too.

In post 4311, pisskop wrote:He hasnt let those stop him before.

What do you mean by that? You're not my main suspect now.

In post 4318, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I still think texcat is the SK.

I still don't think Texcat is the SK.

________

We're getting nowhere. This time I start out with a list. (Re-thinking a couple of things and keeping in mind your recent posts too.)

most probable SK

Dragonspawn
DeltaWave
A Royal Saint
Pisskop
Albert B Rampage
Egg
AngryPidgeon
Texcat
least probable SK
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:37 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4317, DeltaWave wrote:ARS do you know what OMGUS even means?

Yes apparently you don't.

Omgus = voting for someone in retaliation for voting or publicly suspecting you. Sometimes people try to BS it after the fact that they had reasons but usually it is obvious so they don't bother. Kudos on attack the attacker instead of hunting SK btw. *rolls eyes*
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Egg »

Any reason?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4321, Egg wrote:

Any reason?

Its a good read.

vote: Tex
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Egg »

Any reason?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

We dont need reasons. Tex is scummy; PoE.

If I must, I will cite nightless vengrful.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=60611

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”