Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

Regfan being so willing to talk about token discussion so much early game makes me like him a lot less now that I know Empire rolled scum despite three tokens used on him.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Regfan »

@Ika - Admitting that you're being anti-town doesn't make it any better; if you really care about this game or team mafia concept and think BBT is town you need to stop the back and forth with him, it's just going to lead towards a) A clogged up thread, b) You two getting more aggravated with each other (which is dreadful if you're both town which I think is the case) and c) Allows scum to lurk through the day more.

Elks complete lack of reaction towards my vote and point about his Anen/Psyche read not making sense in just strengthens my scum-read there (He's just found something fairly minor/irrelevant to comment on there). Can we just lynch obvscum and end this please.

Anks whole "Elk can only be scum with BBT" in pretty much seals it for me; it's Ank-Elk and Anks trying to find whatsoever excuse possible not to lynch his partner here - he's not mentioned for a second how CES-Elk don't work as a team (I've pointed out how they can). The timing for him suggesting that BBT is a good/better lynch as well reads as very opportunistic and doesn't mesh with the fact that BBT was a very very strong town read of his in .

In post 1842, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I looked at the BBT-Psyche interaction. I agree there's not a good scum motivation for Psyche's actions, but it's not that uncommon for a mafioso to attack a buddy unduly (and the way he did was consistent with that type of attack). Plus, I don't really see how we're supposed to lynch elk here without Ankamius' help, so voting for Elk doesn't cover more bases.
In post 1844, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Come on, Regfan. Look at how BBT pushed ika Today, talking about "crushing his meta" to try and spin the fact that ika's play fits his town play into something in favour of an ikalynch. Look at how he's claiming credit for voting Aneninen. And consider on how little his supertunnely scum read on me is based. Look at the BBT-elk interactions. Antihero's point about Aneninen's liking to bus. Why can't you see that BBT makes a lot of sense as scum here?

I've seen scum attack each other before (To attempt to distance/gain town-cred) but Psyche/BBT interaction doesn't read that way at all, in / Psyches post look more like attempt to rattle/frustrate BBT rather than distance with him and I don't see scum saying "you're not really trying to figure me out" to a partner ie. , BBT questioning Overouls vote in does give me slight pause at first glance but then again that's a question I think I asked/wanted answered at the time which nullfies it. Interaction between - really doesn't read like partners whatsoever. If needed I can go in more detail but that alone makes me p confident BBTs not scum here.

We don't need Anks vote to lynch Elk (He's not going to buss into autoloss), we can do it with me/you/anti (He's finally starting to see the light from the looks of it) and ika, we can get the numbers so you attempting to brush of that lynch as 'impossible' especially so far away from the deadline is what I don't get. I'll agree the "Crushing his meta" stuff is god-damn-awful but I also think BBT genuinely believes that Ikas allowed to get away with a lot more due to his "meta" and thinks him lynching Ika!Scum will break the meta. I've never seen Anen-scum before so the "meta, liking to bus" doesn't mean much to me; if you provide links I can go read through them but as a mere statement it's nothing and I don't think Elk-BBT work as well as Elk-Ank and possibly Elk-You.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 12:41 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1900, Ankamius wrote:Regfan being so willing to talk about token discussion so much early game makes me like him a lot less now that I know Empire rolled scum despite three tokens used on him.

I'm not a fan of RVS (Heck I generally either a) Replace into the game when RVS is over, b) Lurk till it's over or c) Start up RQS or setup-spec over it) and think token-discussion is a better starter of a game than people throwing random votes down where a lot of reactions are more play-style determined than alignment-determined. Players/teams discussion about what they used/did here an elsewhere gave me information and the ability to read into things across the whole team-mafia concept which is rather useful; Empire using 3 town token and drawing scum was very very unlikely and doesn't change the impact tokens generally have.

(I'd rather you respond to my prior post though; How have you ruled out all combinations that involve Elk other than Elk-BBT?
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 1:03 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 1901, Regfan wrote:
Elks complete lack of reaction towards my vote and point about his Anen/Psyche read not making sense in just strengthens my scum-read there (He's just found something fairly minor/irrelevant to comment on there). Can we just lynch obvscum and end this please.

What's the point of commenting on your vote?

You think I'm scum, and I'd rather spend my time actually trying to find scum than trying to get into a "you're scum. No I'm not. Yes you are. Am not. Are too." with you. That's just wasted air.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 4.07Cogito Ergo Sum (2) - Antihero, BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
ika (1) - theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1) - Regfan

Not Voting (2) - Ankamius, ika

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.

The deadline is Friday, May 22, 2015, at 2:00 AM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-05-22 02:00:00).
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1902, Regfan wrote:(I'd rather you respond to my prior post though; How have you ruled out all combinations that involve Elk other than Elk-BBT?

Antihero is very unlikely scum at all based on him basically being the first one to 'tunnel' Aneninen into the ground, long before he became a serious lynch threat.
CES is practically tunneling on elk being scum and trying to force the wagon through.
ika is basically elk's tunnel target for the day. The scumplay in this setup when you're being run up is not to try to deathtunnel your partner. That's just self-defeating.
Regfan -> heavily pushing elk.

elk has BBT as his strongest townread and BBT posted nearly two weeks about being willing to lynch elk, but basically stopped mentioning him entirely outside of a few idle mentions beyond that.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

ika what is GIF's reads?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1905, Ankamius wrote:CES is practically tunneling on elk being scum and trying to force the wagon through.

You know I'm voting BBT, right?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

Reg: You can't seriously think that it's an Anen+Ank+Elk scumteam. That would necessitate all three of us deciding out of nowhere to just start bussing the everloving fuck out of each other on day three when we had half of the mislynched we needed to win the game.

How does that make any sense whatsoever?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1907, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 1905, Ankamius wrote:CES is practically tunneling on elk being scum and trying to force the wagon through.

You know I'm voting BBT, right?

Your mindset is in that general direction.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:02 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

And if elk is town?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not arguing that elk is scum. I'm arguing that if he is, you're the only partner he could have.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 am

Oh. That's kind of weird?

Who do you actually think is scum then?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

If no one feels like talking, we could just lynch BBT or elk?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:54 am

Umm, let's not do that.

We could lynch you?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 10:58 am

Post by ika »

In post 1897, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:1896 - How is it anti-town?

I don't get the sudden elk/BBT thing? Why is this a thing now?

its rather simple actualy, what you are doing is not giving info to us. you are instead witholding info whihc is what scums will do.

and the argument of "i dont agree" is shit and you know it. She knows your alignment and its in your/towns best intrest to hear the viewpoints of everyone

do you think it cant be elk/BBT? cus i can certainly see it
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 am

It obviously cannot be elk/BBT.

No, it isn't. I don't want to provide analysis I don't agree with.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why? I see a lot more scum motivation for that than town motivation.

Plus, now that you've stated that Titus has done VCA of this game, I want to have the analysis posted in the game just so we know that you weren't bullshitting.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:21 am

Post by ika »

In post 1916, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It obviously cannot be elk/BBT.

No, it isn't. I don't want to provide analysis I don't agree with.

that doesnt matter if you agree or not if your town you should share it by witholdin info (presuming your town) from another person who has town motivation you are playing in an anti-town matter

also explain to me how you guys are unaligned this i would love to hear

pedit: ank ninja me
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:23 am

Why would I want to provide something I don't think is of high quality? It's shit VCA and it's not very detailed.

Ank, who is scum while you're here?

PEdit - I didn't say we were unaligned. Nice try.

I'm town and therefore a scum team of elk/BBT is impossible.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 am

Post by ika »

In post 1919, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would I want to provide something I don't think is of high quality? It's shit VCA and it's not very detailed.

Ank, who is scum while you're here?

PEdit - I didn't say we were unaligned. Nice try.

I'm town and therefore a scum team of elk/BBT is impossible.

doesnt matter what YOU think, you get that right? already your implying that she is making CES town so i do want to hear where your teammate is disagreeeing
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:31 am

And you're implying that you know I'm fucking town again. Why would we be disagreeing if I was scum?

If she disagreed with my scum read why would I mention she did the VCA at all?

I'd just say she hasn't done it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm trying to analyze teams now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 am

Forget teams. Nobody gives a fuck about teams any more.

Independent scum reads.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2015 11:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 1921, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:And you're implying that you know I'm fucking town again. Why would we be disagreeing if I was scum?

If she disagreed with my scum read why would I mention she did the VCA at all?

I'd just say she hasn't done it.

show me where im supposivly implying it cus i really dont see it.

so now you stating her VCA agress with your reads? if thats the case why even withold? again you witholding info is jsut blaint anti-town and your not even adressing the real point im bringing up

In post 1923, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Forget teams. Nobody gives a fuck about teams any more.

Independent scum reads.

Oh hell no, we can do annen/??? at least i would much rather look at teams more then look at indvidiuals cus thats just going to divide ppl even further

ank: do me a favor and get mollies read list again

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”