Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by Oman »

EBWOP: For extra information, I still don't like Jenter, still don't want discussion to stop though.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by Oman »

EBWOP x2: Just got an idea. If others think he's scum..

GATOR: I'd like to know what your hypothesis is now. Who do you think is the scum pair(/trio?)? Where do you rate everyone in scumminess?
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 pm

Post by soupfly »

My Thoughts

Personally I'm not sure if Jenter is guilty or not. What I do have a big problem is Niv. I mentioned before that his case against Jenter was bogus and after rereading it (since Niv pushed for a response from Jenter on it), I felt the need to point out why I think its the most illogical/forced argument I've read in a long time.

This worries me far more than anything that anybody has done.

Here's Niv's case against Jenter:

Niv wrote:Um, so, avoiding gator. next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a
mod pro on Jenter Brolincani.
her last post was on the 19th
This was posted on the 20th (post # 209). Jenter's post before this (187) was -> Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject: 187. So what you wrote is not true. Also, in the span between 187-209, there are other players who didn't check in with a post...including gator. Where's the prod on them?
Niv wrote: also, i belive the posts where she was around warrents a
vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
for completeness
makes no sense.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I see soup's reasoning on this...
little help, little logic
I'd already logically made a case for why I had suspicion on this. If he agrees with my reasoning does he have to repeat what I had already written? Again Niv is grasping.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw
Hmm...pot meet kettle? Let's revisit some of Niv's posts:
Niv wrote:not much time right now, will post something later
Niv wrote:real busy, be back later
Niv wrote:still busy at work, will post at 4pm pst today
Seems to me that sometimes Niv also doesn't have time to post "real" responses. I thought Niv had a problem with hypocracy...
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?
There is content in the post if you take it in context (which is not something you are apt to do). Gator didn't address the issue in his post...just called the suspicion dumb. Not addressing accusations is scummy.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
defines metagaming. thank you....
Not sure why this is here except to make his argument seem bigger than it is. I guess Niv feels that a longer argument is better than a logical one.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.
Again, Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle. Niv resorting to WIFOM to to make a case against Jenter's WIFOM. I though Niv couldn't stand these:
Niv wrote:I have a personal dislike of wifom arguements. i hate them even more if they are writen as though they are supposed to help.
Second instance of hypocrisy.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.

Vote; Gator
well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does
First off, if hypocricy was such a big deal for Niv then how come he's over looked Oman's multiple (acknowledged by him) instances of contradicting himself in this thread?

Second, I just pointed out two instances of hypocrisy by Niv in this thread. I guess that makes Niv twice as guilty as the other hypocrits.

Third, Jenter has posted quite alot in the last few pages and addressed the lurker tag that was an issue for some.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change
makes no sense. if this was a prod to get him to post more then fine but its not an argument for his guilt. btw, when's the last time gator posted?
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I do't think I've
directly
defended soup once yet this game, have I?
QFT

Well blatent lie.
there's a word in there that you're not reading so i highlighted it for you: directly. read through what he wrote and you'll see he never comes out to directly defend me.
Jenter's Alleged Defence of Soupfly wrote:
I see soup's reasoning on this...
FoS; Gator for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
First: he agrees with my reasoning
Second: disagrees with Gator's response to my suspicion
Third: Disagreeing with Niv's assertion that WIFOM is a scum tell. I don't know enough about this game to say if it is or isn't but it seems that its a fair point to debate.

Argumenting based on semantics is not good play.

Having said this I can see how one can interpret these as defending me (soup), but to call what he says a blatant lie is not the case. Its interpretable and if people want to call it defending then so be it.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
Fair point. Overdefending can be interpreted as Jenter acknowledging that he was in fact defending me...its the "over" that gives it away.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
Jenter states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone
???? Total nonesense. Jenter writes that he's "at a loss as to a reasonable analysis of
all
the players." He's not saying he can't read the active players. Again Niv looking for filler in his "longer is better" style of analysis.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Gator's lurking in plain sight, he's posting no content at all (OK, i'm not either and I'm sorry about that) and Oman is defending him too much. I would say that a Gator Lynch (or at least putting pressure on Gator) would tell us a lot in terms of how the other players are playing with regards to him.
You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime

QFT
You already quoted this above!!!!!!!!! Why are you quoting it again? Yet again Jenter looking to beef up his case with nothing of value.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.
What? He's not pushing for a lynch. Read what he wrote. He states "If I had to lynch I'd say Gator".

Plus if Niv's against lynching to gauge reaction then why doesn't he have a bigger issue with Oman who's advocated this.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:That claim is wierd...
tell me how this helps as well?
tell me how this is a sign of guilt? Again just filler for a longer winded argument.
Niv wrote:in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button ;-)
Conclusion

I feel that this entire argument is so forced, bloated and inconsistent that I really have to wonder whats up with Niv. Not to mention that he's made zero attempts to respond to the case made by myself in post 251,252. Maybe its time for us to take a closer look at Niv and I'm going to start that with:

Vote=Niv
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 am

Post by Jimmy R »

soupfly wrote:[

Conclusion

I feel that this entire argument is so forced, bloated and inconsistent that I really have to wonder whats up with Niv. Not to mention that he's made zero attempts to respond to the case made by myself in post 251,252. Maybe its time for us to take a closer look at Niv and I'm going to start that with:

Vote=Niv
Some very interesting points.

So Soupfly and Jenter both want to lynch Niv? I'm certainly not advocating lynching for info but if Niv were to be lynched we would definitely gain some valuable insight into who is Town.

I'm going to
Unvote
for now. I'm not convinced that Jenter is scum and I don't feel the need to keep the pressure on anymore as things are developing nicely.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 am

Post by Oman »

soupfly wrote: Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject: 187. So what you wrote is not true.
Your time zone is different to Niv's, I assume, as yours is different to mine. Forum times are done on local times.
soupfly wrote:makes no sense.
Agreed.
soupfly wrote: If he agrees with my reasoning does he have to repeat what I had already written? Again Niv is grasping.
I think that Jenter must have had his own ideas along with yours. More would have been nice there, but more is always better.
soupfly wrote: Hmm...pot meet kettle? Let's revisit some of Niv's posts:
Seems to me that sometimes Niv also doesn't have time to post "real" responses. I thought Niv had a problem with hypocracy...
When compiled this does look hypocritical.
soupfly wrote:There is content in the post if you take it in context (which is not something you are apt to do). Gator didn't address the issue in his post...just called the suspicion dumb. Not addressing accusations is scummy.
Then why couldn't that have been said? Jenter's post was the perfect example of a post which
could
have been filled with content but wasn't.
soupfly wrote:Not sure why this is here except to make his argument seem bigger than it is.
I think its like Jenter's contextual segments, just extra things to keep the ball rolling. (plus many PBPA do EVERY post)
soupfly wrote:
Niv wrote:i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.
Again, Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle. Niv resorting to WIFOM to to make a case against Jenter's WIFOM.
Niv's comment is (to my reading) acutally an example, or a ...not really sarcasm, but a simplified version of WIFOM not working.
Thus:
soupfly wrote:Second instance of hypocrisy.
I refute this.
soupfly wrote:First off, if hypocricy was such a big deal for Niv then how come he's over looked Oman's multiple (acknowledged by him) instances of contradicting himself in this thread?
My contradictions are not hypocricy but mistakes. Still...point taken.
soupfly wrote:Second, I just pointed out two instances of hypocrisy by Niv in this thread. I guess that makes Niv twice as guilty as the other hypocrits.
Sorry, but I say that its only one instance. Also, hypocrisy is not proportional to guilt. To guilty-looking-ness, yes, but not guilt.
soupfly wrote:but to call what he says a blatant lie is not the case. Its interpretable and if people want to call it defending then so be it.
Isn't everything interpretable, NOTG.
soupfly wrote:Fair point. Overdefending can be interpreted as Jenter acknowledging that he was in fact defending me...its the "over" that gives it away.
Thus Jenter is contradicting himself again. Is that 3 times the guilt soup :wink:. I am kidding, Just playing on soup's earlier reasoning.
soupfly wrote:Jenter writes that he's "at a loss as to a reasonable analysis of
all
the players."
I agree that hear Jenter was merely being "slow to form a hypothesis".
soupfly wrote: Again Niv looking for filler in his "longer is better" style of analysis.
I think he just misinterpreted. You're taking it rather sinisterly.
soupfly wrote:What? He's not pushing for a lynch. Read what he wrote. He states "If I had to lynch I'd say Gator".

What? He didn't say he jenter was pushing for a lynch. Read what he wrote. He states "advocates lynching someone to gague reactions".
soupfly wrote:Plus if Niv's against lynching to gauge reaction then why doesn't he have a bigger issue with Oman who's advocated this.
I believe I was slammed before Niv got on for that. I could be wrong, I'm not reading that part atm.
soupfly wrote:I feel that this entire argument is so forced, bloated and inconsistent that I really have to wonder whats up with Niv.
I too think it looks bloated, and inconsistant.

But ATM not enough for a vote. On Niv or other.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Oman wrote: GATOR: I'd like to know what your hypothesis is now. Who do you think is the scum pair(/trio?)? Where do you rate everyone in scumminess?
scum trio:

Jenter, Thaiboxershorts (either that or he's just REALLY Paranoid) or Haut boy, Streetflo
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
Oman wrote: GATOR: I'd like to know what your hypothesis is now. Who do you think is the scum pair(/trio?)? Where do you rate everyone in scumminess?
scum trio:

Jenter, Thaiboxershorts (either that or he's just REALLY Paranoid) or Haut boy, Streetflo
Why Streeflo?
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:55 am

Post by soupfly »

i am away until monday...wish you all a great weekend.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Niv »

soupfly wrote:
My Thoughts

Personally I'm not sure if Jenter is guilty or not. What I do have a big problem is Niv. I mentioned before that his case against Jenter was bogus and after rereading it (since Niv pushed for a response from Jenter on it), I felt the need to point out why I think its the most illogical/forced argument I've read in a long time.

This worries me far more than anything that anybody has done.

Here's Niv's case against Jenter:

Niv wrote:Um, so, avoiding gator. next in my scum books is jenter brocanti. she has been posting litle content all game, she is called out on and mentions it herself, then she says it will change. from that point she has posted little content.

i hate lurking it doen't fly. i would like to ask for a
mod pro on Jenter Brolincani.
her last post was on the 19th
This was posted on the 20th (post # 209). Jenter's post before this (187) was -> Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:19 pm Post subject: 187. So what you wrote is not true. Also, in the span between 187-209, there are other players who didn't check in with a post...including gator. Where's the prod on them?
Niv wrote: also, i belive the posts where she was around warrents a
vote Jenter Brolincani

PBPA of jen:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
Vote; Streeflo

Because I feel like it.
for completeness
makes no sense.
Niv wrote:
little help, little logic
I'd already logically made a case for why I had suspicion on this. If he agrees with my reasoning does he have to repeat what I had already written? Again Niv is grasping.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Yeah, sorry, I'll post something wednesday as I'm busy at the moment.
first apoplogy. has little time to post a real responce, but has time to check the thread. a real responce can be short ans take less than 5 min btw
Hmm...pot meet kettle? Let's revisit some of Niv's posts:
Niv wrote:not much time right now, will post something later
Niv wrote:real busy, be back later
Niv wrote:still busy at work, will post at 4pm pst today
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:
FoS; Gator
for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
no content again, on the day supposed content was to come as well. whats up?
There is content in the post if you take it in context (which is not something you are apt to do). Gator didn't address the issue in his post...just called the suspicion dumb. Not addressing accusations is scummy.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I believe metagamig is using examples of how people have played a scum or town in other games in arguments about how they are playing now.
defines metagaming. thank you....
Not sure why this is here except to make his argument seem bigger than it is. I guess Niv feels that a longer argument is better than a logical one.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
umm.... still saying that you play like something as scum is an excuse for you to change playstyle around to avoid target. i play like tus as town, so i am playing like thus intentensionally to throw people off. all wifom, all bad.
Again, Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle. Niv resorting to WIFOM to to make a case against Jenter's WIFOM. I though Niv couldn't stand these:
Niv wrote:I have a personal dislike of wifom arguements. i hate them even more if they are writen as though they are supposed to help.
Second instance of hypocrisy.
Niv wrote:

Vote; Gator
well, lurkes mentioning that they are lurking and then calling out a lurker. total hypocracy. and says that she will start posting content. and never does
First off, if hypocricy was such a big deal for Niv then how come he's over looked Oman's multiple (acknowledged by him) instances of contradicting himself in this thread?

Second, I just pointed out two instances of hypocrisy by Niv in this thread. I guess that makes Niv twice as guilty as the other hypocrits.

Third, Jenter has posted quite alot in the last few pages and addressed the lurker tag that was an issue for some.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:@Niv; I've apologised. Sorry. I even said 'I apologise' when writing the vote post.

Oman, feel any need to tell us about your CONSTANT defnse of Gator right through the last 2 pages?
in heindseight, your appology dosent help unless you change
makes no sense. if this was a prod to get him to post more then fine but its not an argument for his guilt. btw, when's the last time gator posted?
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I do't think I've
directly
defended soup once yet this game, have I?
QFT

Well blatent lie.
there's a word in there that you're not reading so i highlighted it for you: directly. read through what he wrote and you'll see he never comes out to directly defend me.
Jenter's Alleged Defence of Soupfly wrote:
I see soup's reasoning on this...
FoS; Gator for not defending himself properly and just calling fly's question dumb.
Just because you don't like style doesn't mean it deserves a vote.
First: he agrees with my reasoning
Second: disagrees with Gator's response to my suspicion
Third: Disagreeing with Niv's assertion that WIFOM is a scum tell. I don't know enough about this game to say if it is or isn't but it seems that its a fair point to debate.

Argumenting based on semantics is not good play.

Having said this I can see how one can interpret these as defending me (soup), but to call what he says a blatant lie is not the case. Its interpretable and if people want to call it defending then so be it.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am attacking Gator because he looks scummy. Because his scumtells so far were in his lack of replying to Soup is neither here nor there, if you'd been attacking Gator and the same thing had happened i would have done the same most likely.

In general, I was worried about an early attempt to chuck soupfly in the pit without enough discussion and the fact that gator was in essence posting random cobblers which was generally without reasoning, sorry if it looked like I was overdefending him at times.
so you admit you were defending soup, change much. also, overe defending soup. it is all you had posted in way of ering to content all game
Fair point. Overdefending can be interpreted as Jenter acknowledging that he was in fact defending me...its the "over" that gives it away.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:Of the active members, Gator does look rather bad, but since Streeflo, Erg0, Langley, and Zakk don't even seem to be playing, and Erotomachia isn't really posting enough, I'm at a loss as to a reasonable anaysis of all the players.
Jenter states that he cant read people beacuse of the lack of posting. just beacuse some arn't posting, you still can get a read on those that are. its not that hard even if we arn;t interacting with everyone
???? Total nonesense. Jenter writes that he's "at a loss as to a reasonable analysis of
all
the players." He's not saying he can't read the active players. Again Niv looking for filler in his "longer is better" style of analysis.
Niv wrote:
You apologised twice for not posting much content. then you continue pressuring people who arn't posting too much, then, you add little content to the disscussion in your posts. add to that that you arn't posting much and i see hypocracy

also, in mafia and real life. appologies don't wourk unless you stop commiting the same crime

QFT
You already quoted this above!!!!!!!!! Why are you quoting it again? Yet again Jenter looking to beef up his case with nothing of value.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I need to do a read through really.

Gator has points against him but no more really than are against me. I believe replacements or at least prods are in order as I only have reasonable reads on Gator (probably the VI or scum), Soup(fine), Oman(aggressive town, good) and Niv(again probably fine although I'm not so sure). 5/9 is not good when you only have 2 scum.

If I had to lynch I'd say Gator as there's more to analyse (his reactions with soup early on, Niv being somewhat anti-soup then, and so on).
advocates lynching someone to gague reactions, which, in a mini is never good, losing anyone with out good proof.
What? He's not pushing for a lynch. Read what he wrote. He states "If I had to lynch I'd say Gator".

Plus if Niv's against lynching to gauge reaction then why doesn't he have a bigger issue with Oman who's advocated this.
Niv wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:That claim is wierd...
tell me how this helps as well?
tell me how this is a sign of guilt? Again just filler for a longer winded argument.
Niv wrote:in conclusion, jenter has miniscule content, has been asking for content from other players, and what content she posts is wifom at best. so i would like to:

Confirm Vote Jen

also, it is anoying to do a pbpa here. you dont have a multi quote button ;-)
Conclusion

Vote=Niv
Since i always mess up my formats on these responses, i'll just do it here in hopefually in order.

First, I am in PST -8

i do a full post by poast analysis of jen. i included the Random vote for completeness.

i am just pointing out how "He"(sorry abouut that jen. i just figured jen = woman ;-) opened the game, with a total barn

Jen, at the time had never said that she was swamped at all. i had expressed it. also while i am here

Mod:
my schedual fom sunday - friday has three 13h shifts, 2 9 hour shifts and an 8 hour shif. some heads up[ on that

i do have a hypocracy, i said, at three times that i didn't have time, and, then did poast content afterwards. jen said that she would poast later and never did. or at least it took some time

again, no i said i was doing a full pbpa, i didn't want to lie there.

You misintrepet this one, sry i sux at grammar. someone else had stated that if i was scum would i do this, but then that arguement is bad beacuse the person can say that and get off as scum doing something wrong.

not hyprocray, only bad grammar. sry on the plus side this isnt mtgs, where the town wagons and almost lynches me on it. or wifom, where the mods modkill on grammar

i understand that now, jen has time, and is poasting.
@Jen
: next time you say you will ost at a time and are still busy, please mention it. for me ;-)

but gator hasn't been hypocrytacal. only stupid. need more concrete on gator

personally, i find total agreement as a defence. i find this as a total agreement

WIFOM is quite often a tell. it is right up there as a form of crap logic. trying to get the toen to wagon on bogus reasoning.

my grammar sry, what i ment by this Over= about this topic. should have a comma afterwards

personally, i belive that on day one, you should take every post in a pbpa, or at least until it gets exasarbent in the amount. at this point, he had few poasts, so for acomplete arguement, i took them all

i have alreddy done oman on this. and got a god responce form him. also, mafia have to be subtle, they can't just out and say "let's lynch - for a reaction gauge". anyone who says thus is going to be nailed. i read between a line

rather than say nothing, or say this and then say, "still busy". just makes a short poast for no reason. adds nothing to discussion

also, for 251:

all i can see to respond to is this:
analysing votes is crap logic. or so i found out in my first game ever. so i figure you would too, so i didn't respond. also, at 251, are you a double voter????? or did you make a mistake? also, the same people noticing the same tells is not a scum link, more of a no link
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
scum trio:

What is your reasoning behind this?
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Oman »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
scum trio:

'

I don't like this. I don't think Haut or Streeflo are that scummy. I'd like to hear why you think that Gator.
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Erotomachia »

Gatoguy's list is interesting...Jenter, TBS, and Streeflo are all voting for him. I don't think they can all be scum. It doesn't make any sense to suggest that all 3 scum are bandwagoning the same person.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Oman »

I know, and Haut boy doesn't look that scummy to me, so I'm thinking that maybe they could be right about Gator...still not enough as of yet.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
scum trio:

OMGUS much?
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Niv »

i didn't actually read the votecount. Man Gator, may i just ask: why are you doing this? you are making yourself look terrible. you truly can't be this stupid.

Also,
Unvote
untill i see something more substancial.
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Oman »

I think Niv is seeing what I'm seeing, that maybe the VI claim was an early "last-ditch" effort to seem town.

I could be wrong on Niv thinking this too, but "you truly can't be this stupid" has the same feeling. Streeflo hit it with the right words, its very OMGUS. Its especially illogical, as Ero said, to have all scum on one wagon.
Jimmy R
Jimmy R
Goon
Jimmy R
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Post by Jimmy R »

Oman wrote:I think Niv is seeing what I'm seeing, that maybe the VI claim was an early "last-ditch" effort to seem town.

I could be wrong on Niv thinking this too, but "you truly can't be this stupid" has the same feeling. Streeflo hit it with the right words, its very OMGUS. Its especially illogical, as Ero said, to have all scum on one wagon.
Yeah, I see what you're saying here. It IS unlikely to have them all on Gator at this point, although it's still a possiblity. After all, there's a precedent for almost any type of play.

I still think gator is probably Town but he's not helping his cause at the moment by flinging all this mud. Might I suggest defending yourself a little more against accusations and worrying less about accusing others when you're at this stage.

I've lost my read on a lot of people now after this latest round of posts and am kind of back to the drawing board with my suspicions.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:57 pm

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Scumlist;

Gator
Niv
Jimmy/Haut Boy
Oman
Streeflo/Soupfly
TBS

I haven't included players I have no read on, these are eroto and erg0.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:24 am

Post by Oman »

Wasn't Erg0 replaced?

Scumlist:

Jenter Scummy
Gator Scummy
Soup (mutually exclusive with Gator)/Streeflo Semi-scummy
Haut/JimmyTBS Unconfirmed
Niv Townish

Scummy =/= Definatly Scum, Townish =/= Definatly Town.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:38 am

Post by Oman »

EBWOP: Sorry Erg0, turns out you we'ren't I forgot about Zakk.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:02 am

Post by Erg0 »

Yeh, I didn't think I was. I don;t like Gator's list either but I'm still deciding whether I think he's scummy. Maybe he's trying to lend credibility to his VI claim?
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:05 am

Post by Oman »

Nobody claims VI, then attempts to lend credibility to it. Thats a rediculous action, in no way helping the town, it makes no sense. Its like, watching the Simpsons to learn about current events, or juggling to improve cardio fitness, or playing mafia to "have fun". If your town, you are designed to help town win. Screw the individual.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:11 am

Post by Erg0 »

Well you're ignoring the obvious alternative, which is that he's scum trying to pass himself off as VI.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:48 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Erotomachia wrote:
Gatorguy91 wrote:
scum trio:

Why Streeflo?
Streetflo's been playing "Under the radar" not posting much material but posting, i find that a bit suspiscious.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:24 am

Post by Oman »

Erg0 wrote:Well you're ignoring the obvious alternative, which is that he's scum trying to pass himself off as VI.
True, I'm not ignoring it, I just didn't think it was likely until now.

Gator there are many questions with your name on them. Please answer them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”