Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:27 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I'd like to hear more from Gatoryguy too.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:27 am

Post by ryan »

SorintheSeeker hasn't posted since the 18th, might need a prod.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

J-man wrote:
Vote:Gatorguy91
Could you explain?
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:56 am

Post by ryan »

Gatorguy91 wrote:
J-man wrote:
Could you explain?
I think we'd all like to hear some content from you. Suspicions? Opinions? Thoughts? You asked for Dean to respond to one of your questions (which I believe he did) and we haven't really heard anything from you since.
Earwig
Earwig
Goon
Earwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Earwig »

ryan wrote:
Gatorguy91 wrote:
J-man wrote:
Could you explain?
I think we'd all like to hear some content from you. Suspicions? Opinions? Thoughts? You asked for Dean to respond to one of your questions (which I believe he did) and we haven't really heard anything from you since.
I believe I'd like to hear from you too.
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:03 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Dean Still hasn't responded... all he said is
The reason I have been quite: harry potter. finished it.

Ok, what is the argument against me?

And estes the reason I have been attacking you is that your "that is just how i play, don't lynch me." Which nobody else has commented on.
I still have my suspiscions because he hasn't responded still..
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
- pie_is_good
-Glork
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Estes »

Yeah, Dean may need to be prodded.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:21 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:The reason I have been quite: harry potter. finished it.

Ok, what is the argument against me?

And estes the reason I have been attacking you is that your "that is just how i play, don't lynch me." Which nobody else has commented on.
He just posted this on Monday
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Dean posted on Weds too. We've gotten almost nothing from Gatorguy still. Who are your suspects besides Dean? Who do you think is pro-town?

I can't stand this playstyle of not posting anything. If we don't share information, the town cannot win. Holding back is scummy.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:Dean posted on Weds too. We've gotten almost nothing from Gatorguy still. Who are your suspects besides Dean? Who do you think is pro-town?

I can't stand this playstyle of not posting anything. If we don't share information, the town cannot win. Holding back is scummy.
It does make it difficult to read anyone as town or scum. [/b]
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:48 am

Post by J-man »

actually guys you have it wrong all together, im done listening im ready to kill Gatorguy91

Confirm Vote: GatorGuy91
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:05 am

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:actually guys you have it wrong all together, im done listening
im ready to kill Gatorguy91

Confirm Vote: GatorGuy91

Um..........wouldn't that be a "Lynch of Gatorguy91"

FoS: J-Man
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 am

Post by J-man »

if i was going to NIGHTKILL Gatorguy91 i sure as heck wouldn't tell you dont be silly ofcourse i meant lynch.

truth be told in meatworld mafia we always call it the lynch a kill because technically speaking thats what your doing they are being hung by rope til dead. period so yea

and Ryan i know your thinking ooo deja vue, but it really isn't and shouldn't be considered a scum tell my silly little friend.

although all considering its a funny thing to point out when there is SOO much wrong with that post from your POV, im sure.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Off the Mark »

OK J-man, please explain your case against Gatorguy.

unvote:
vote: ryan

Your last post made me more sure. You are more concerned with pointing out a silly little word choice mistake of J-man's instead of asking for him to explain? Very anti-town and a stupid thing to be suspicious of.

Zeek could just be playing overaggressive (and a little poorly), but ryan, you've been outright scummy. Time for you to face some pressure.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Off the Mark »

J-man wrote:although all considering its a funny thing to point out when there is SOO much wrong with that post from your POV, im sure.
exactly
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:34 am

Post by J-man »

ok fine you want my case? this is my case i am a Cop i investagated Gatorguy91 N1 because i had never played with him before ive been pressing for him to talk this whole game but he hasn't given me anything

im not sure if im allowed to quote which epi i come from but i think i may have sanity issues if the role is consistant with the epi :/ but as everyone knows the only way to find our sanity or not is to lynch the person that you got a guilty result on.

the reason i decided that it was time to lynch gatorguy is because he hasn't contributed anything to the game and likely isn't going to so even if he isn't mafia he won't be missed and either way we will know whether or not to trust my investagations in the days to come.

personally i think it is a fair trade and ill pm stewie and ask if i can quote the epi if i can i'll quote for you so you can see why i question my sanity.

again
CONFIRM VOTE:Gatorguy91

incase it wasn't clear enough i did investagate Gatorguy91 N1 and the result was guilty
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well that's interesting. I think it's a little early to start claiming roles, though. So J-man's a cop, and he investigated Gatorguy91 and got a guilty.

Well, Gatorguy91 never really pinged my scumdar, but he never really pinged any radar at all. Looking back through his posts, most of them are short and asking for people to respond, not really putting forward much analysis himself.

unvote, vote Gatorguy91

I'm not entirely sold on you being a cop. But I agree that Gatorguy91 needs to post more content.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

unvote vote J-man

Why would you claim cop so early? How am I supposed to believe that? REAL COP, Please do not take the bait.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
- pie_is_good
-Glork
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:OK J-man, please explain your case against Gatorguy.

unvote:

Your last post made me more sure. You are more concerned with pointing out a silly little word choice mistake of J-man's instead of asking for him to explain? Very anti-town and a stupid thing to be suspicious of.

Zeek could just be playing overaggressive (and a little poorly), but ryan, you've been outright scummy. Time for you to face some pressure.
Slip ups in this game are NOT "silly little word choices" Being called outright scummy by you is rather funny though, looking back through your posts and seeing how you've been attacking me for things since I said you were scummy doesn't surprise me either.
J-man wrote:if i was going to NIGHTKILL Gatorguy91 i sure as heck wouldn't tell you dont be silly ofcourse i meant lynch.

truth be told in meatworld mafia we always call it the lynch a kill because technically speaking thats what your doing they are being hung by rope til dead. period so yea

and Ryan i know your thinking ooo deja vue, but it really isn't and shouldn't be considered a scum tell my silly little friend.

although all considering its a funny thing to point out when there is SOO much wrong with that post from your POV, im sure.
If you “of course” meant lynch, why didn’t you just say lynch? We’re not playing in meatworld mafia, and anytime I’ve seen somebody say they wanted somebody “killed” I consider that to be a mafia talking about what they plan on doing in the night session, why is that such a hard notion to accept?

Why you are claiming so early I don’t understand but I am in a game where we lynched a doc when he claimed early AND he ended being who he said he was (it’s an ongoing game so I can’t quote) so I’m a little leary about not believing you and you have been consistent on your “Give us content now Gatorguy91” attack.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:OK J-man, please explain your case against Gatorguy.

unvote:

Zeek could just be playing overaggressive (and a little poorly),
but ryan, you've been outright scummy. Time for you to face some pressure
What do you want answered? I'm ready to face whatever you got, because your case isn't solid.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by J-man »

unvote vote J-man

Why would you claim cop so early? How am I supposed to believe that? REAL COP, Please do not take the bait.
@Gatorguy91 LOL one of these days you will understand how to play a town positive townie and to be frank i don't really care if your scum your less helpful then a confirmed cop, unless you can prove yourself otherwise im all for your lynch.

and ryan
If you “of course” meant lynch, why didn’t you just say lynch? We’re not playing in meatworld mafia, and anytime I’ve seen somebody say they wanted somebody “killed” I consider that to be a mafia talking about what they plan on doing in the night session, why is that such a hard notion to accept?
its not a "hard" concept to understand and i don't understand why you constintally belittle people my explaination was because you seemed to think it was a big deal, which it isn't, you can talk about KoH's all you want but in actuallity i probably say kill intead of lynch a couple times in every game i play no matter of my alingment.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by ryan »

J-Man-You were the one that brought up KoH's, not me, I think you not using lynch and kill correctly is a scum tell and I'll wait for others to weigh in on it. And secondly, why would you say you could care less if Gatorguy91 is scum? You just posted that you investigated him and he WAS scum, which is it? Is he scum or not?
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

J-man you are either
a: lieing scum
b: worst cop ever.

No offense but you aren't the best player (frankly, me either) so it'd be easy to believe you are the cop.

However, I am Vanilla. So you can't be the cop. Maybe it was the flavor of an innocent or something, IDK.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
- pie_is_good
-Glork
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by J-man »

lol ryan i said i got a guilty result and i wasn't positive of my sanity lol Gatorguy your in no place to put me on the same lvl as you you dont even post until your life is at stake.

cmon guys you either believe that im cop or im not which is it?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”