texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4626 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by texcat »

**Admits to using that logic. Offers up bottom for smacking**

But at least I was using some logic. And what logic are you using, Pisskop? In spite of multiple requests, you've never explained the case on me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4627 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Logic is not shoving a mislynch down out throats. Your logic sucks if that was you in part or whole.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4628 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4415, texcat wrote:Aneninen, I'm not seeing why you think the posts don't add up. I think the kills point to Delta. The kills, that is the people who were stabbed (like Drixx), point to or indicate to me that Delta is the SK, because he was the one who had reasons for wanting them dead (like protecting his ass).

Like really?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4629 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

But I digress. AP is being unusually helpful in pointing out potential scum without pushing it himself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4446, texcat wrote:
In post 4417, Egg wrote:
Tex, why do the kills other than Dixx point to Delta?

I'm not sure they do. After Drixx's push on Delta, no one was threatening to lynch him.

Like really? Is this post saying that you think Delta isn't the one behind the lynches or am I being dense?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4631 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4629, pisskop wrote:But I digress. AP is being unusually helpful in pointing out potential scum without pushing it himself.

So?

I don't think Texcat is scum. I guess I don't feel as strongly about that as some other reads. I only remember her making that case on Delta though. Maybe ARS did, but I can't actually remember and don't really care.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4632 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4631, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4629, pisskop wrote:But I digress. AP is being unusually helpful in pointing out potential scum without pushing it himself.

So?

I don't think Texcat is scum. I guess I don't feel as strongly about that as some other reads. I only remember her making that case on Delta though. Maybe ARS did, but I can't actually remember and don't really care.

Well if we aren't going to have further discussions we need to be lynching.

I don't like the backseat driver nature of your posting here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4633 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I already suggested that you talk about Anen and you evidently don't want to because that takes effort or whatever which is fine.

Just don't expect epiphanies from me. I don't really want responsibility right now because if Egg is town then I'll have egg on my face and I'd rather be lynched than make it to lylo in a situation where my top 2 reads are alive and/or I'm just mislynch bait. Anen is weird and I don't get your townread on him. Texcat at least is making posts that I can sort of see where she is coming from.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4634 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

What about Anen is weird?

I liked how he made several shorter posts recently instead of grandstanding.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4635 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

His whole take on SK hunting has been crunching VCA into numbers and just sorting them in descending order and pushing them?

He has been asking a lot of questions and not really updating his reads when he gets answers?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4636 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Testing the waters for mislynching me, AP?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4637 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4621, pisskop wrote:Help me lynch Tex.

shouldn't you be voting tex first? Why are you pushing tex while voting for me?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4636, Aneninen wrote:Testing the waters for mislynching me, AP?

considering he has been pushing egg chances are he's asking questions.

I have mixed feelings about you. My head says you're town. My heart keeps telling me your not.

I don't like when they are divided. Best when my head and heart are aligned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4639 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4637, dragonspawn wrote:

Its like you don't think you'll be lynched.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4640 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4636, Aneninen wrote:Testing the waters for mislynching me, AP?

*sarcastic response*
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4641 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4639, pisskop wrote:
In post 4637, dragonspawn wrote:

Its like you don't think you'll be lynched.

I don't care if I'm lynched as long as our town lynched this serial killer.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4642 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Egg »

AP, why am I more likely than dragonspawn to kill Royal?

Anen, dragonspawn is still more likely SK than RIP anyway but basically ABR felt scummy throughout the game, especially early, and that case has been made far too many times already. My issue is basically just that people agreed he was scummy and suddenly wrote him off for no reason. The lurky one liner wagony style is usually considered SK play in my experience. I know ABR is usually like that but it felt like he was even more like that than normal here. I don't get the replace out, but that's true regardless of his alignment.

Ap, I feel like Anen is genuinely trying. Yes, he made a lot of bad assumptions and his scores seem pointless. But it feels like a genuine attempt to find the SK and more genuine effort than the rest of us have put in.

dragonspawn wrote: I don't care if I'm lynched as long as our town lynched this serial killer.

I'd be more likely to believe this if you didn't keep saying it.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Then stop putting me in positions where I need to repeat myself.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4644 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Egg »

I'm only one vote. If I could lynch you by myself, I would.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4645 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'm thinking...

Meanwhile, I'm necro-ing this post:

In post 4534, AngryPidgeon wrote:I dunno, I've been townreading him recently mostly because he has been putting in effort.
My read on him a few Days ago was based mostly on believing that he was not-mafia
which is now true of everybody. The only content I can remember from him recently has been walling at me with bullet points which is less than inspiring.

Can you explain the highlighted part?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

dragonspawn - 2 - Egg, pisskop

AngryPidgeon - 1 - RIP
Egg - 1 - dragonspawn
pisskop - 1 - texcat

Not Voting: Aneninen, AngryPidgeon

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-29 17:35:59)

V/LA:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4647 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Anen: Basically I thought you were town for the same reasons ARS thought you were mafia :) . Every time ARS brought you up it just reminded me that I didn't want to lynch you.
Your vote/read history definitely did not correlate with someone who was on the mafia team. It was far too blatant and far too attention grabbing. Your Wake interactions also make it less likely.

@Egg: ARS definitely defended DS. I made a comment about lynching DS over my dead body and ARS chimed in to say something like "I'm glad someone has some sense". I realize ARS was stuck heavy tunneling on Anen-mafia/Delta-SK and that his townreads were sort of PoE (lol). I still doubt Dragon would have killed ARS. Possible I guess, but I'd expect Anen would have been a low-impact kill for DS or maybe you which would shake me up.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4648 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Egg »

Ap, this was Royal's last post that gave an opinion on dragonspawn:
In post 4380, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 4378, Aneninen wrote:
In post 4371, dragonspawn wrote:Btw notice how delta keeps voting for people on his wagon?

My first thought was that he was trying to flee.

Top suspects -- DeltaWave for reasons mentioned
DragonSpawn -- For recycling my arguments and trying to pass it off as original thought.

Top noteworthy -- RIP why wait for a claim at this point? All roles are in effect vanilla townie or SK.

Not really a defense.

Also, weird kills usually mean one of two things:
1) scum is in trouble and needs to shake things up. Could be a frame job except that Royal's tunnel was on Delta who got lynched. So Royal's reads probably didn't play into it as far as being able to frame somebody. So maybe scum was worried that Royal would re-direct to them and dragonspawn could fit that.
2) the "obvious kills" have terrible reads. You and I probably know who the obvious kills are (I'm thinking of three) but in case the SK doesn't, I don't want to say. But the three I have in mind have all different reads so this doesn't make sense here.

So who is in trouble, needs a shake up, and might have been Royal's next target for a tunnel? I mean, with Royal's recent posts in front of me, I see where she defended dragonspawn, but the post I quoted is more recent than that and is a complete 180 and says that dragonspawn is suspect #2 after Delta. RIP probably didn't need a shakeup, but I can kind of see him going "ok I might be next for Royal after dragonspawn" with this post so he kind of makes sense too. That Royal kill doesn't really make any sense from anyone else.

You only half answered my question though. Why do you think I killed Royal?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4649 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:03 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: AP

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”