texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 3:47 am

Post by texcat »

Yes, thanks. It's gotten so that even the slightest sort of flinch raises my suspicions. And I'm not really even sure what I should be looking for.

The thing that put ABR on my list was that he popped up and got involved every time that someone voted for him. He was very OMGUSy, but otherwise didn't seem to get involved in the game very much. Acting like a survivor and not really caring about finding scum.

Klingon was the pick on Day One for SK. Pisskop seems to want to lynch someone, anyone. Is it because one more body, any body, puts him closer to his wincon? As soon as the wind changes, he moves his vote to the new candidate. I seem to be his preferred candidate, but I'm still not sure why.
Spoiler: Selected Pisskop quotes
In post 4653, pisskop wrote:
Texcat is being very flaccid this game.

In post 4624, pisskop wrote:Like everyone used that pidgeon poop logic 'Delta was killing people who scumread him'. That ws dumb.

And I'm actually going to have to look back at the people who did that and give them a smack on the bottom.

In post 4365, pisskop wrote:Like she literally started suspecting
us
me after I voted for her and started pushing this hunt for the SK.

In post 4364, pisskop wrote:Texcat's pushes are as weak as a Mike's Hard.

In post 4360, pisskop wrote:Texcat is votable. its real easy to do, maaan.

I was surprised that Pisskop resorted to the out and out lie that I only started suspecting him after he voted me. Most of his other reasons seem to be of the sort that I am weak enough to be lynched.

I still think that one of the best clues that we have is who the SK has killed, even if it was pigeon poop in Delta's case. Putting myself in the SK's head, who would I kill?
.First, anyone who was an immediate threat to me. (This is what led me to Delta killing Drixx.)
.Second, I wouldn't want to crosskill with the scum or anyone who might be protected. I'd want two bodies every night. (This is why I think Titus and ika were killed.)
.Third, I'd want to keep the numbers fairly even. I wouldn't want the scum eliminated too early because I need them killing bodies. (This may be why Garmr was killed. After the SK killed Delta they needed a town kill and Garmr looked town after bussing Wake for days.)
.Fourth, I'd look at who was townreading me and who was scumreading me. If I thought I was in trouble from the lynch, I'd kill someone scumreading me. It it looked like I might become a scum target, I'd kill someone townreading me.
.Fifth, now that scum have been eliminated, I'd just be concentrating on lynching the lynchable and killing those who aren't. (ARS)

Having written all this out, I'm not sure it leads me anywhere. Although, now that we know that Delta didn't kill Drixx, I wonder who did.
Spoiler: Selected Drixx quotes
In post 1648, Drixx wrote:
In post 1646, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I go where the momentum shifts.

Wow. That's like blatantly scummy. Why on earth would you adopt this as a strategy, and why would you say so?

I just found this wryly amusing.
In post 1847, Drixx wrote:Wow, someone was scummy enough to get me to move my vote. I suppose only 2 of us pressuring the slot wasn't going to get the replacement to take it very seriously. That's a shame because I'm still pretty sure that slot is SK.

Unvote

The suspense... it's killing you right?

I'm gonna ....

vote for ...

VOTE: DeltaWave

Wins the award for scummiest day 1 post ever.

Still thinks Klingon/Pisskop is SK.
In post 1870, Drixx wrote:
In post 1868, DeltaWave wrote:So once Wake posts his epic analysis (which will probably be 40% self-aggrandizement, 35% talking about how he's sooo busy, and 25% limp-wristed and barely committal opinion), can we all agree that we're going to kill him off when we're down to the wire on time?

What wake's post looks like will determine whether or not I think he deserves another day phase (when presumably he'll get less busy). I've currently got 3 tiers of folks I'd be willing to vote:

1.) Shiiro, Texcat - Both for coasting and having some posts in the ISO that just feel "off" to me. I tend to look very unfavorably upon coasting as a strategy, so I get it if others don't feel as strong about these two as me. That said, I've seen scum coast into end game WAY too many times.

2.) House, DeltaWave, Wake, KC slot - There are pretty decent scum cases for each of these. Wake can drop himself out of my focus today if this coming big post does a couple things I'm looking for. Obviously, I'm not going to tell him what he needs to do to satisfy me ahead of time. Someone remind me if I forget to say so afterward please.

3.) Everyone else - It would take a solid scum case, but I am not ruling anyone out. I don't have a strong "I'm certain he/she/it's town" read on anyone yet.

Last reads list.

I'm happy with my Pisskop vote, but to echo Aneninen, I can't prove it and I might be wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi now that there's a real chance she might lose the game she's playing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Egg »

Tex, the ika kill was after the flubber lynch, so that couldn't have had anything to do with a crosskill. But why so sure mafia wouldn't have killed Titus?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:27 am

Post by texcat »

Because scum would most certainly be going after the real doc? But you're right, I need to revisit those kills.

And Pisskop, you really starting to piss me off with your snide comments. What on earth gives you the right to say that I have not been playing? You've done nothing but make exactly these sort of snide comments. Wasn't I the one who made the pigeon poop case on Delta? What case have you made? You are just attempting to make everyone else look bad every chance you get, whether it's accurate or not. And I'm getting tired of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
vote: Texcat
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Egg »

So anyone BUT Shiro isn't a crosskill. So you still have to ask why Titus over anyone else?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

So is the general concensus tht Anen is townier than not?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Egg »

He's probably my strongest town read
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4797, texcat wrote:Pisskop had already put him at L-1 on Day 6 once.

If pisskop snorted cocaine, would you also snort cocaine?

Sorry, just had to post this. Going to be busy next couple days going to Orlando meet. Going to be flying and racing to get stuff done in the near future.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I like my cocain off the naval of dark-skinned college girls, fyi. ;)
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:17 am

Post by RIP »

Let's kill so,done ffs
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:20 am

Post by RIP »

vote pisskob
dude is trolling and could very well be last scum. Get him now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4811, RIP wrote:
vote pisskob
dude is trolling and could very well be last scum. Get him now

Lol Rip could very well be the last scum. Get him now.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:30 am

Post by RIP »

U don't even believe that. That's how sad that is.
Give up?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

Pisskop is also a possibility.

Intent to hammer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I just want everyone to note what I have said today for the future. especially in lylo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Also everyone's a dumbass for voting me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Egg »

Anen, why would King tell us exactly how she plays SK as SK?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:41 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

pisskop - 3 - dragonspawn, texcat, RIP
texcat - 2 - Aneninen, pisskop

Aneninen - 1 - AngryPidgeon
dragonspawn - 1 - Egg

Not Voting:

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-29 17:35:59)

V/LA:
Last edited by 4nxi3ty on Fri May 22, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

lolol.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Egg »

I mean I've asked that multiple times and all I've gotten is either ignored or "lol SK slip so obvious".
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Remember Egg.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Aneninen »

Did you mean Klingonette?

That happened ages ago so I don't remember every details. But I remember that she was hard-distancing from the SK-role, talked a lot about it, started raging, there was that drama with SilverWolf (replaced by ARS, who flipped town). I strongly thought that she was SK but right after I started pushing her wagon it dissolved and a couple of players jumped on me. Actually none of the latter things made too much sense, as I'm thinking about it now. If she/Pisskop were Mafia, I'd have understood it.

Also, yet again I can't count the f-cking votes. Has anyone got surprised?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by texcat »

@Mod
Did the misspelling in cause it not to be counted?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

No, I missed it. Votecount should be fixed now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”