Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Off the Mark wrote:Gatorguy, I am in 2 games with you and in both of them you are voting me for no reason whatsoever.
Blatant Lie- I'm not voting for you in 460.
Off the Mark wrote:
Yes, I have thought some of Zeek's arguments have been stupid. But since he finally shared the details of his role, I have said he most likely really is a miller after all.
Off the Mark wrote: Please quote some of my posts where I "did not answer his questions because they were stupid". That never happened, you pulled that out of thin air.
Off the Mark wrote:No, it's not, because I am not mafia. Your confidence is making look scummy, particularly since you are wrong.
Off the Mark wrote:
Besides, you thought he was the SK after his flavor reveal. And now you are attacking me for attacking him? You're all over the map.
So Do I. As I told you, I wanted to get Zeek's Response.
Off the Mark wrote: Let me make this clear, Gatorguy - I am in the "Do the sanity check" camp - keep Zeek alive, and have J-man investigate him. This is your only chance of being cleared. By voting for me, you are establishing yourself as "Against the sanity check" - which only makes sense for you to do if you are scum.
confirm vote OTM
Where have I established I am against the sanity check? I wanted to hear Zeek's response to the possibility that he was an SK, and you're just being plain retarded about it.
Off the Mark wrote: Unless you want to clearly state that you agree with all my analysis, but you still want to vote to lynch me. That'd be a little weird, but feel free. Is there something about my playstyle that rubs you the wrong way? Is it my avatar? Because it's seriously weird that you seem predisposed to vote for me in two different games where I've given you no reason to do so. Oh well.
You give me plenty of Reasons.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Sorry,
Off the Mark wrote:No, it's not, because I am not mafia. Your confidence is making look scummy, particularly since you are wrong.
was meant to be a response to
Off the Mark wrote: Please quote some of my posts where I "did not answer his questions because they were stupid". That never happened, you pulled that out of thin air.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Gatorguy91 wrote:Sorry,
was meant to be a response to
That 1st quote is a response to Zeek's statement "It is clear that you are mafia". It has nothing to do with refusing to answer questions.

I am about ready to request replacement in this game, I can't deal with this craziness anymore.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by ryan »

I'd rather see Dean or Earwig get replaced, at least you discuss things
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
DeanWinchester
DeanWinchester
Goon
DeanWinchester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by DeanWinchester »

I'm hear just been busy.

Using zeek to test j-mans insanity kind of rests on trusting zeeks claim. But it still is the best option we have right now. I think its unlikely zeek is the sk. Judging from the arested flavor my first though was the dog the bounty hunter cartman.

As far as who is guilty i don't have any good reads on anyone.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Gatorguy wrote:Blatant Lie- I'm not voting for you in 460.
OK, if you want to get technical about it, you voted for me earlier on Day1, and then you tried to get a lynch going on me Day2 with no reason. Big diff.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Dean wrote:Using zeek to test j-mans insanity kind of rests on trusting zeeks claim.
Actually, no we don't. That's the great thing about a miller claim. Whether he's telling the truth or lying as scum, he'll investigate the same way. (sane cop will show guilty) The only thing that would mess it up is if he was lying as town, which there is no reason to do, or if he has a godfather-type role, in which case it would be a bad idea to claim "miller".
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:17 am

Post by ryan »

DeanWinchester wrote:I'm hear just been busy.

Using zeek to test j-mans insanity kind of rests on trusting zeeks claim. But it still is the best option we have right now. I think its unlikely zeek is the sk. Judging from the arested flavor my first though was the dog the bounty hunter cartman.

As far as who is guilty i don't have any good reads on anyone
Listen, I'm not trying to be an ass when I say this but we are 12 pages into this game with lots of information and you can't even put together a top 3 who you THINK is scummy? I find that hard to believe.

FoS: DeanWinchester
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 am

Post by Off the Mark »

How about a top 1? Are you even voting right now Dean? I gotta agree with the
FOS
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:12 am

Post by ryan »

Estes: You've been quiet for a few pages, anything new that's jumped out at you?

Earwig and Sorin: Top 3 scum?

And yes these are discussion starters
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:45 am

Post by Estes »

No. I've said my thoughts. I'm just reading along with the current discussion.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 am

Post by ryan »

Estes wrote:No. I've said my thoughts. I'm just reading along with the current discussion.
What do you think about lurkers?
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Estes »

It wouldn't surprise me if one of them was mafia. As to who, idk. It's hard to just pick out a lurker to suspect.

What are your thoughts, on them?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin's re-entry and attempt to capitalize on a bandwagon was enough to put a vote on him in my opinion, call it a pressure vote for more content.

Earwig just hasn't done anything honestly and a replacement is probably in order. My main opinion on all lurkers is to pressure, prod and than replace but NEVER lynch a lurker.
SorintheSeeker
SorintheSeeker
Townie
SorintheSeeker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by SorintheSeeker »

That's just the way I play. I guess I'm not used to mafiascum's pace of gameplay. The game started on July 16th, it's now July 31st. That's over two weeks and we haven't even gone into night 2 yet. Where I play an entire 12 person game would be completed by now. I read everything every 1 or 2 days and put in my input when appropriate. I examined all the evidence, made my best guess, made a decision, and moved on. That's how I play it. If we had ended day 1 after 2-4 days (what I'm used to) I would have kept my vote on Earwig. But since we had more time I changed to Off the Mark, which I don't see myself changing anytime soon. I don't play games with my votes, I read everything and put it on who I think is most likely to be a scum based on the game so far.

We need to make a decision (whatever it is) and move on with the game. This isn't brain surgery. Endless arguments with no foreseeable end aren't enjoyable for me, endless arguments with an end in sight with a decision to be made are. =)

Now usually I get night killed in the first few days because I'm so straight-forward and succinct in my gameplay but I am pleased to see I have a few votes here so maybe that won't happen. (though I'm worried about what ryan said about it not being a real vote and instead a pressure one and not lynching lurkers. hopefully that doesn't give anyone any ideas!)

As for my top suspects, my #1 is still Off the Mark. My other guesses would be Gatorguy and J-man. The people who don't come off scummy to me are ChaosOmega and Estes, but that's just barely.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by ryan »

Sorin: When I put pressure votes on somebody I try and be very careful a bandwagon doesn't start on them as I do NOT believe in lynching lurkers. If I see a bandwagon starting I'll pull my vote and

a) watch the person I had the initial vote on to see if he/she posts

b) watch the person who continued the bandwagon

You provided content, I appreciate that, now make sure you stay active (one post every 2 weeks is NOT active by the way) I do agree that the rest of us need to make a decision on what we are going to do and who the best play is today for the town.

My last FoS was on Dean for his lack of posting and his OMGUS statement of not having information to go by in this game

Unvote/Vote:DeanWinchester
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Sorin wrote:Now usually I get night killed in the first few days because I'm so straight-forward and succinct in my gameplay but
I am pleased to see I have a few votes here so maybe that won't happen. (though I'm worried about what ryan said about it not being a real vote and instead a pressure one
and not lynching lurkers. hopefully that doesn't give anyone any ideas!)

As for my top suspects, my #1 is still Off the Mark. My other guesses would be Gatorguy and J-man. The people who don't come off scummy to me are ChaosOmega and
Estes
, but that's just barely.
OK, it's scummy to look too paranoid, but you are trying way too hard to
not
look paranoid, if that makes sense. "Yawn, la dee dah, those votes don't bother me," is basically the message you are trying to send here and you would have no motivation for posting this type of response unless you are scum. You even went to the extent of saying you were "worried" that Ryan's vote on you is not a "real" vote? Come on - thou dost protest too much.

Care to explain why Estes is one of the few you are not suspicious of?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:18 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:
Sorin wrote:Now usually I get night killed in the first few days because I'm so straight-forward and succinct in my gameplay but
I am pleased to see I have a few votes here so maybe that won't happen. (though I'm worried about what ryan said about it not being a real vote and instead a pressure one
and not lynching lurkers. hopefully that doesn't give anyone any ideas!)

As for my top suspects, my #1 is still Off the Mark. My other guesses would be Gatorguy and J-man. The people who don't come off scummy to me are ChaosOmega and
Estes
, but that's just barely.
OK, it's scummy to look too paranoid, but you are trying way too hard to
not
look paranoid, if that makes sense. "Yawn, la dee dah, those votes don't bother me," is basically the message you are trying to send here and you would have no motivation for posting this type of response unless you are scum. You even went to the extent of saying you were "worried" that Ryan's vote on you is not a "real" vote? Come on - thou dost protest too much.

Care to explain why Estes is one of the few you are not suspicious of?
LOL, when I read the "not a real vote" quote. Did I place a fake vote on you instead? I thought I explained once that my vote at the time was used for pressure (currently why I have one on Dean) but Sorin you are making me think I should place a vote on you (yes a real one) I glanced at your post last night but reading it a little more closely this morning, you are playing quite paranoid right now, why is that?
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Estes »

This thing was way too far down the page. J-man, Zeek, or Gatorguy, anything y'all would like to add?

Or Dean, do you want to defend yourself? Or are you just throwing in the towel?

*these are here to help get some conversation going; and to sorta bump this*
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:45 am

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

[quote=SorintheSeeker]As for my top suspects, my #1 is still Off the Mark. My other guesses would be Gatorguy and J-man. The people who don't come off scummy to me are ChaosOmega and Estes, but that's just barely.[/quote]

That's odd because after I went through and did the recap Estes and ChaosOmega both stuck out as fairly suspicious and here you are saying they are the least suspicious to you.

Also I'd love to hear this - how does a claimed cop seem "scummy", let alone one of the most scummy people in the entire game? You could have said Dean, or ryan, or even me... but no, you pick the cop and Gatorguy, who most believe is likely to be town (if j-man is insane, which is likely given the episode).

So two of your "scummiest" suspects are the claimed cop and claimed vanilla townie. Interesting.
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:08 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Why didn't my [quote] brackets work?
Tigers ate my signature.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I think you needed to put Sorin's name in quotes.

Good point about Sorin's suspicions of J-man and Gatorguy with no explanation. Sorin, why are you suspicious of them? For me, all the pieces seem to fit: J-man is most likely an insane cop and Gatorguy is most likely vanilla.

You disagree with this? Please explain your theory.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 am

Post by ryan »

Sorin is definetly looking more and more like a good first day lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”