Mini 470 - Some Guys Are Trying To Kill You (done)

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:52 am

Post by Erg0 »

Well, I dunno - I would have expected an SK to kill on night 0, unless they were totally angling for a vig claim. No way that Jen knew he would have to claim day 1, though.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:00 am

Post by soupfly »

If Jenter's the SK then he would have killed in N0. I can't think of a scenario in which he could have predicted D1 scenarios so as to no kill on that night if he were SK. I think Jenter's either a Vig (as he claims) or scum pretending to be mafia. What was the vote count on Jenter when he claimed?

In any case we'll know soon enough.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:06 am

Post by Erg0 »

Funnily enough, I just checked that after my last post. He was at lynch-2 at the moment he claimed, though he was at lynch-1 two posts earlier with Oman voting then unvoting and asking him to claim. He did hold out for a while before claiming, he was at lynch-1 on a previous occasion and didn't do it then. Interestingly, it was Oman that unvoted him both times when hit lynch-1. Not sure if that's relevant, it just jumped out at me as I read.
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:57 am

Post by Oman »

I think he set up the claim, its not at all a bad gambit, waste one kill to clear himself. Also, it fits the set-up better.

Plus with the vote system he had going he could essentially kill with the town's blessing.

Erg0 I'd like to hear what you think one way or the other on Niv, you're not voting, but I'm not going to guess a viewpoint out of that.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Oman, you have no idea of the setup and nor do I except that I know it has a vig, that being me. It's pointless speculating on what poweroles there might be, and even worse trying to bend the setup to fit a doc in.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 am

Post by Oman »

Unknown, yes. Pointless, no. If we have a doc, you are not a vig, unless we're an extremely overpowered town (which I don't mind the slightest!)
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:39 am

Post by Erotomachia »

At this point we’re trying to outguess the mod. I think we just have to wait and see how many kills there are tomorrow.

[quote=”Erg0”]I particularly don't like that Ero asked for town approval to hammer.[/quote]

Yeah, I can see why that looks suspicious. But I was wondering whether a hammer would be premature. I wasn’t trying to “give myself an out” because, as I said before, I totally support a Niv lynch. I would also support an Oman lynch.
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:04 am

Post by soupfly »

we've been playing for over three weeks so this is hardly premature. if you think he's guilty then drop the hammer...no need to delay the inevitable. if you're not sure then say that also.
i am sofa king!
stupid...
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:27 am

Post by Erotomachia »

To be honest I'm not sure. I see the argument against Niv, and he seems like a logical lynch, but Oman is still my first choice.

vote: Oman
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 am

Post by Oman »

Okie doke.

Ero's play is rather erratic of later. He's gone from asking town approval to hammer to agreeing with a Niv lynch to voting me?

Ero and Niv may be connected?
Erotomachia
Erotomachia
Goon
Erotomachia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Erotomachia »

Yeah...I've been agonizing over this vote. On the one hand, pretty much everyone I feel is townie is voting for Niv (Jimmy/Gator, Jenter, soupfly). But on the other hand, my gut reaction is that Oman is more likely to be scum than Niv. I'm just going to be honest about my personal suspicions and have my vote reflect that.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Oman »

Okay, you just seem jumpy between the votes. My suggestion would be to vote Niv, Jenter is likely to vig me tonight anyway.
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Going to wait to think about Niv's Claim...
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Oman »

Niv never claimed, meaning, I suppose, Niv claimed vanillia. He seemed to think there were no power-roles other then the outed ones, so thats a pretty good indicator.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Niv claimed vanilla town in 468.

My thoughts on Niv: I had some suspicions of him previously for much the same reasons as everybody else, it was his quick wagon vote on Oman that really got my attention. I think it's highly likely that he or TBS is scum. Probably not both, though.

I really don't see the point in lynching Oman today, we'll be able to figure out tomorrow or the next day if he's lying, and even if he is an SK there's no guarantee that he won't be helpful in the short term by killing scum at night - especially now that he can't kill a power role and still claim vig.

Anyone have anything further to add before I hammer?
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by Oman »

Erg0 wrote:Niv claimed vanilla town in 468.
As he did, I missed it.
Erg0 wrote:My thoughts on Niv: I had some suspicions of him previously for much the same reasons as everybody else, it was his quick wagon vote on Oman that really got my attention. I think it's highly likely that he or TBS is scum. Probably not both, though.

I think its highly like TBS is scum with Niv. They tried to speedwagon me but Erg0 stopped it dead. I think it was a failed move.
Erg0 wrote:I really don't see the point in lynching Oman today, we'll be able to figure out tomorrow or the next day if he's lying, and even if he is an SK there's no guarantee that he won't be helpful in the short term by killing scum at night - especially now that he can't kill a power role and still claim vig.
I assume you're refering to lynching me, and then you change to Jenter. Unless you got the two of us confused(?)
Erg0 wrote:Anyone have anything further to add before I hammer?
I'm happy for you to hammer, and hopefully twilight will be plenty to talk about.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Oops I did get you confused with Jen there. I need better notes. I'll correct that post in a bit.
V/LA most weekends.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Oman »

Look forward to it :D
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Oman »

I probably wont get on before someone hammers and night starts, but I've said all I really want to say today.

I'm fine with other people continuing conversation but I haven't got anything left to speak.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by Niv »

Erg0 - felling on the fence, leaning town, sees the flaws in everything well.
Erotomachia - Fell like he is latching on to me, look at him tomorow
Gatorguy91 - claimed mason, terrible play, needs improvement
Jenter Brolincani - Claimed SK... er i mean Vig.... yah right. although, either way, the mafia probally will not let her live
Jimmy R - claimed mason
Niv - screwed up bad, wasted the town a lynch...
Oman - worst person here.
Vote Oman
to show the town where i ly. he has played overagressive, used craplogic, and pushed for my lynch as a barn.
soupfly - still dont like the way you opened, but as of now i am feeling town on you. most town of the non claimed players
Streeflo - not much to say here, nutral feeling
ThaiBoxerShorts - lurker all game.... what does that mean.... nothing..... town lurk too..... but it doesn't help, please stop lurking or you will get targeted, the town as i belive neads a real read on you.
Haut Boy - feeling town, not much to go on after replacing a no show.

I am not the greatest analyser when the game gets like this but, since it seams inevatable, i just though i would post whyat i think of the remaning players for the town to use after my inevatable lynch

lets try this again, Go Town
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Ok, let's try this again - remove "Oman" from my post above and insert "Jenter" in its place (not that we need to discuss lynching Jenter, I just got the two of them mixed up for a second).

My take on Oman - I don't really like his play today. The only reason that I moved my vote off him was the sudden pile-on by Niv and TBS that followed it. Having looked through Oman's posts again, I've decided not to hammer Niv yet, because I have to assume that we're choosing between two players who are either vanilla townies or scum (unless Oman is a doc, which seems unlikely).

If Niv and TBS are scum together then they're not very smart - jumping onto a day 1 wagon in quick succession doesn't seem like a sensible scum tactic to me.

Niv is at lynch-1 and Oman is at lynch-2 now unless I'm mistaken, with only GatorGuy and me not voting right now. I'm going to deliberate on this a little longer, this day isn't over yet.
V/LA most weekends.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Niv »

well personally, i dont think it matters, i have a feeling jen will kill whom ever we don't.
It's never too late to dig yourself out of a hole with the truth, unless you've been investigated as scum. I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened yet. So get to work helping us track down your fellow dirtbags! ~ MBL
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Erg0 »

I really wish people would stop saying that.
V/LA most weekends.
Niv
Niv
Goon
Niv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Niv »

but it is true, a vig, if there is one will kil who they have expressed suspicion at. he has expressed that he has suspicion in both me and oman, and one of us will die today, baring someing saind somethin verry stupid. and then the SK/Vig will kill whomever is left. its obvious to everyone imo, no reason to not ention
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Except that if the second person is a townie it places a big sign on them saying "DO NOT NIGHTKILL THIS PERSON!"

Not that they're likely to anyway, I suppose. I just don't think it's a good idea to keep saying it over and over again.
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”