pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Fucking Dragon.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dragon/Egg. Great.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

That was an extremely fast turn around. Especially interesting since egg hasn't been on site since before the flip. Course he could have sent the kill in before he left.

Leaning heavy on pk here. But then ap was pushing egg for a while.

Going to think about this.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4945, Egg wrote:So much for waiting for AP...

looking at this makes me wonder, how did you know that AP wouldn't be around to respond today?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Egg »

Dragonspawn, not that I'm trying to dispute a point in my favor or anything but I've been off and on my phone all night.

But anyway

I'd like a reply to my ISO post from dragonspawn.

This isn't a lock for me. As much as I think King's SK talk was non-SK, someone (was it you dragonspawn?) said it's something she'd do and it would make sense for pisskop who I've been solidly town reading to leave me alive especially with dragonspawn who has been my top scum read since like Day 4 or 5. I kind of question why dragonspawn would leave me alive this long, but for someone under pressure, killing the guy who thinks you are obvscum kind of makes you look bad.

I want to do a post on King/pisskop kind of like the ones I did Day 7, but I'm going to Vegas tomorrow so timing is terrible.

Dragonspawn, I'd kind of like that hammer explained to. I wanted AP's input and made that extremely clear. If boredom was actually the reason, that's pretty lame after we've put 3 and a half months into this game and somehow here we are in 3p LYLO. It kind of felt survivalistic to me because if AP had come in and gone "yeah dragonspawn is scum" and you were already my top scum read, you know pisskop or RIP would have been willing to hammer that.

Uhh. Yeah. So that's pretty much where my head is at right now. I'm still leaning dragonspawn I think but I'm open to arguements and I'm not going to just give the game to pisskop if he's the SK.

Pisskop, any thoughts? I'd hate to see dragon and I go back and forth and you just ride momentum and follow a vote from one of us and go "lol gg".

Dragonspawn, if you're town, I hope you realize you're gonna have to sell me on pisskop here. If I'm wrong, it's gonna be hard to admit it before seeing it from the Mod.

I'll stop rambling lol

Preview edit: what's that have to do with the NK? I was waiting for him to come back from V/LA for his input before I decided between you and RIP. Your hammer robbed me of that even if the NK had been myself or even you or pisskop. This is no time to just throw a hammer like that. Basically I was frustrated that the decision was made before he could weigh in.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Egg »

Dragonspawn, like I said, I kind of thought I'd be dead if you were SK. Am I right on that thought?

Pisskop, what do you think of AP dying?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Egg »

Sorry one more question

Pisskop, what do you think of my post where I ISO'd dragonspawn?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Frankly if youre the sk youve earned it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im going to sleep on it. Im going to wonder if a guy would ido all those ppl at a library as an sk
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Egg »

*sigh*

I was hoping for more input than that but I guess I shouldn't expect it...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

ill even critic your ISO ;)
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4955, Egg wrote:Dragonspawn, like I said, I kind of thought I'd be dead if you were SK. Am I right on that thought?

Pisskop, what do you think of AP dying?

You are right. I'd much rather have appeared alive than you.

I doubt I would have hammered if I was the sk either.

Problem is I don't know who I suspect more here.

Kind of leaning pisskop because I think he was just putting people at L1 to see if someone would hammer. But then I did that at one point. So it's not so telling.

I really thought rip might have been it. Going to sleep on it and go through.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Egg »

You're manipulating my question and that's not good for you. If you are town, you need to start being straight forward. If you were SK, would I still be alive?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

The answer is totes obv.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 2:58 am

Post by pisskop »

but dragon should respond
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

How is answering your question manipulating it? I have no reason for you to be alive if I'm the sk.

You guys are actually suggesting as a serial killer I would hammer the previous day and not kill the biggest threat to me?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Egg »

I was looking for how you'd answer and that doesn't feel like you've thought about it which is actually town points.

Pisskop, why did you think the answer was obvious?

dragonspawn wrote: You guys are actually suggesting as a serial killer I would hammer the previous day and not kill the biggest threat to me?

Maybe. If you felt it was you or RIP and AP might come in and like my post and were worried my death would increase the pressure on you then yeah you speed up the process, hammer RIP, and kill AP before he has a chance to agree with me. I admit, fully admit really, that Occam's razor says pisskop is the SK and left me alive because I've been hardtown reading him all game is a much simpler answer than that. It's actually the number one reason I'm hesitating because the other 6 days and nights of info brought me to you as scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm sitting here thinking the only way I'm going to know for sure who the SK is would be to vote for one of you. Unfortunately if I'm wrong the hammer comes and its too late.

at the same time I need to know who it is we are really up against. If I'm fighting both of you, I can't focus my attention on the actual killer.

needless to say I'm really not wanting to go that route and taking a huge risk. I'm a bit hesitant because if I make the wrong choice that's the game and its my fault.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

An NK Analysis, based on my perspective as town.

SKDragon would want to kill Egg and tunnel on me? The issue with leaving me and Egg alive as an SK is that we both have overall negative feels for the Dragon slot. A better tactic would have been to kill me and tunnel into egg, who AP was scumreading.

SKEgg would kill AP because AP was scumreading Egg. AP townread me, and townread Dragon, so If Dragons the SK I have to prostrate myself before him.

I'm voting egg, I think.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

For lulzies, lets do me now.'

SKop would probs have killed Dragon and let Egg and AP go side to side. Also wouldn't have wanted the RIP lynch because I would have wanted to kill him at night and say the SK is an asshole framer.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Egg »

I could be wrong but I don't think AP was still scumreading me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Egg »

Honestly, if I was SK, AP would have died like N4 because he was the only one pushing me and no one would have thought anything of it that early. Under the same logic though, I shouldn't be alive if it's dragonspawn.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Egg »

When I made this post, I started to put pisskop in the back of my mind:
In post 4749, Egg wrote:Gonna try something. Note that I'm making an assumption that may or may not be true that SK would want to kill people who suspect them. Let's see if this gives anyone a motive for most of the SK kills.

SK's kills' last stated read on each of you guys:
Drixx:
-Anen - Implied town?
-AP (House) - Very town
-Dragonspawn - Implied scum
-pisskop (King)- Scum
-RIP (ABR) - Less scummy than before
-Tex - "Willing to vote"
^AP and Anen don't seem like they'd have any motive. Everyone else could.

Gamr:
-Anen - Implied very weak scum
-AP - mild scum
-Dragonspawn - Null town
-pisskop - "pisskop is the SK"
-RIP - ABR - town for meta
-Tex - Very weak maybe implied scum but mostly null
^Pisskop has clear motive here. Dragonspawn and ABR are really the only ones who definitely don't, but Texcat even doesn't really. So pisskop, AP, and Anen come out on top interestingly enough.

Titus:
-Anen - Scum
-AP - "questioning" her read. Scroll up a little and she calls him SK "gun to her head"
-Dragonspawn - Scum, judging by the vote.
-pisskop - "not mafia, maybe SK"
-RIP (ABR) - "would hammer" not her "favorite lynch"
-Tex - Moderate town
^So everyone has motive here except Tex

ika (I'm putting almost no stock in this one because everyone seemed to have him as pretty obvtown and some people may have even believed his cop claim):
-Anen - Can't really find any better than doesn't understand a null town read. *Shrug*
-AP - Annoying town
-dragonspawn - lynch him
-pisskop - Unclear, but wasn't friendly towards him so meh
-RIP (ABR) - policy lynch? That's the best I can find. Man, ika sucks at conveying reads.
-tex - "could be scum"
^Tex and dragon I guess.

Royal:
-Anen - Mafia
-AP - "potential SK"
-dragonspawn - "top suspect" after Delta
-pisskop - Nothing recent, but scum early and called out what she thought was a hammer on dragonspawn.
-RIP - "Noteworthy" on suspect list. Placed after Delta and Dragonspawn
-tex - included in town block
^So only Tex and Anen make absolutely no sense. I admit pisskop is a bit of a stretch.

So. Here's who everyone had motive to kill:
Anen- Gamr (weak), Titus
AP-Gamr, Titus, Royal (Note Drixx had a strong town read on House)
Dragonspawn- Drixx, Titus, ika, Royal
pisskop- Drixx, Gamr, Titus, maybe Royal (Gamr and Titus both had him as SK)
RIP- Titus, ika, Royal (All pretty weak)
Tex-Drixx, Gamr, ika (All pretty weak, Royal kill makes no sense)

Note: Found this quoted in Gamr's ISO and it might be a SK tell:
Dragonspawn wrote:Not a question I was expecting to see you ask.

What does everyone think of ika's question about the sk?

So I'm still confident it's dragonspawn. I reeeeeallllyyyy doubt it's Anen. I don't think it's AP. Pisskop comes out of this post looking worse than initially and Tex better than initially but I'd still put them towards the middle of my reads list and if it came down to them, I'd have a lot to look at. RIP is probably my #2 choice.

I mean none of those kills exactly look like he wouldn't make them. And why would dragonspawn kill Gamr N2?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4969, pisskop wrote:For lulzies, lets do me now.'

SKop would probs have killed Dragon and let Egg and AP go side to side. Also wouldn't have wanted the RIP lynch because I would have wanted to kill him at night and say the SK is an asshole framer.

This is too WIFOMy even for me...

I'm just gonna ignore it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Egg »

Is it too much to ask to wait until I get back from vegas and do a full ISO of King and pisskop? I don't want to make a bad choice thats costs us the game after more than 3 months just because I'm in Vegas and can't review everything in 3p LYLO.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”