Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Unvote, Fos OtM, Vote Dean

The "I'm busy" line is overused as translation to "I'm scum, and don't want discussion or to have to defend myself [/b]
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Gatorguy91 »

EBWOP: [/b] to "
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

What's EBWOP mean?

I think I'm gonna change my vote to Sorin. I'm still suspicious of Chaos (and others), but that just seems too odd to say that the two claimed roles are his "biggest suspects". WTF?

unvote; vote SorintheSeeker

Plus, if he is mafia, then we can look a lot closer at Chaos and Estes (his two "least suspicious people").
Tigers ate my signature.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Stewie »

Vote Count:

(vote counter not working, doing this one by hand again)

SorintheSeeker - 5 (OfftheMark, J-Man, ryan, ChaosOmega, ZeekLTK)
DeanWinchester - 2 (Estes, Gatorguy91)
Earwig- 1 (DeanWinchester)
Off the Mark- 1 (SorintheSeeker)

Not voting (1): Earwig

6 to lynch.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Sorin's at lynch -1. Time to share your Cartman role/episode, Sorin.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Estes »

Don't lynch Sorin...he's ok. I investigated him night one.

I'm the Dawg, episode 1010.

If there is a doctor...you better save me.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

^^^ don't believe it at all. Waaayyy too convenient. You just happened to pick Sorin to investigate? And if you are telling the truth we have an insane cop and a real cop? I don't think so. We'll lynch you when Sorin comes up scum.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Estes »

Ugh, whatever. Fine kill him, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Besides, if there's a real cop, I would expect it to be episode 2-3. "Respect mah authoritah!" rather than the dawg. But I guess I am an old school SP fan.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

So what made you pick Sorin to investigate?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Where's your breadcrumb of Sorin? Without a breadcrumb, there's no way we can believe the claim.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Estes »

He was the last guy to confirm. I had no idea who to pick that first night.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

How convenient that that you used the episode that aired tonight...

Doc, please save j-man tonight!!
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:27 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

Plus why would you reveal at this point? Especially without a guilty. We have one cop out. You know we have to protect him. You know we can only protect one (well, assuming there is only one doctor, I don't see why there would be more).

Not to mention that Sorin could have defended himself and avoided being lynched without you revealing if he really is town. If you are the cop you deserve to be killed by the mafia tonight anyways for revealing at such a bad time.

But I don't think you are, this is such an obvious mafia move.
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:39 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

One more thing (sorry again about multiple posts in a row):
Estes wrote:Ugh, whatever. Fine kill him, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Oh okay... so you "reveal" your role in an attempt to stop us from lynching him and then you turn right around and say that you don't care if we kill him? Nice!! What was the point of revealing then?

Off The Mark wrote:And if you are telling the truth we have an insane cop and a real cop? I don't think so.
I don't see why you "don't think so". If there is an insane cop (which I'm pretty confident that j-man is at this point) then it would only make sense that there is a sane cop as well.

However, whoever the sane cop is, please do not bite on Estes' bait - stay quiet. Maybe do us a favor and investigate ChaosOmega during the night if Sorin does in fact turn out to be mafia (which I'm very sure he is going to be given Estes' desperate attempt to try to save him in #305 AND the fact that he listed Estes as "least suspicious" in his last post).
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

It just so happens that one of the 2 people Sorin picked likely not to be scum happens to be the cop that investigated him night 1. It all just seems a little too conveinent.
ZeekLTK wrote:If there is an insane cop (which I'm pretty confident that j-man is at this point) then it would only make sense that there is a sane cop as well.
Not necessarily. Once an insane cop figures out his sanity, he's just as good as a sane cop, and the town having 2 useful cops is very good.
ZeekLTK wrote:But I don't think you are, this is such an obvious mafia move.
Again with the bold assertions and appeals to emotion. Suspicious? Yes. Obvious mafia move? No. From his join date, Estes is a fairly new player, he might have saw Sorin at L-1, and thought, "I know he's inncoent, I'll claim to save him." Hell, I made a mistake similar to that last game I played.
ZeekLTK wrote:However, whoever the sane cop is, please do not bite on Estes' bait - stay quiet.
And this strikes me the wrong way. It might just be me, but something about it is just...off. Like you're dying to make sure everyone thinks you're town by pleading with this sane cop that may or may not exist to not reveal, even though they definitely should know not to.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by J-man »

ok this has moved quickly toward a lynch but however good that can be id like atleast a defence from Sorin before any1 hammers and to do that i'm going to
Unvote
until further discussion is asertained. and no i have no problem with hammering when his defence comes up he looks extremly suspitious right now and his most suspitious list looks alot like a newbie scum making a clerical error.

until then Adieu Adieu.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Estes »

ZeekLTK wrote:How convenient that that you used the episode that aired tonight...

Doc, please save j-man tonight!!
I don't watch South Park. I had no idea it came on tonight.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Estes »

ZeekLTK wrote:
Estes wrote:Ugh, whatever. Fine kill him, but don't say I didn't warn you.
Oh okay... so you "reveal" your role in an attempt to stop us from lynching him and then you turn right around and say that you don't care if we kill him? Nice!! What was the point of revealing then?
Please show me where it says I don't care? I said if y'all don't believe me kill him, not that I didn't want him to die. I don't want to lose a single townie(ideally).

You also said I should die(which is very scummy, no town member should ever wish death on another town member no matter what they do) for coming out at that time. And why was that? To save J-man? Will he even be able to help us? He's supposedly insane, so everyone assumes he'll see stuff appositely of the way they are(aka mafia innocent, town guilty). How are we sure that's the way his mind works. Maybe by being "insane" he gets stuff randomly? He may get and innocent or a guilty, if that's the case his investigations don't really help us at all.

And lastly, if I was mafia why would I come out right before Sorin gets hung? That would be a horrible, horrible move. If I was that bad at this game I would have already screwed up worse in the games we played on Utopia. Go bad and read them Zeek, you'll see that isn't and never has been the case.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:33 pm

Post by Estes »

Just read the Wiki that says the insane cop always gets the incorrect results, so we can mark all of that middle paragraph off(except the first sentence).
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Estes »

This is my last post, sorry I've made so many, he might be a random cop too, or I may be a Naïve cop.

Man, I'm gonna stick to regular roles after this game. What find of town elects an insane person to be their cop?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:28 am

Post by ryan »

Let me pose this (because it was asked earlier) Why don't we have Estes investigated tonight? It was mentioned to investigate (by Zeek I believe) ChaosOmega, and I guess my question is with Estes claiming cop, why don't we investigate him and see if he really is?

Estes: Did you breadcrumb that you are a cop? Looking back through I don't really see anything showing me info you are a cop.

Earwig: Anything you'd like to add to this discussion?

Sorin: Why should we keep you alive? Do you have a case on anyone else that's a better lynch than you?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Estes, if you are telling the truth, then I apologize in advance. But you gotta see how this looks like way too big of a coincidence to trust in. Sorin says he trusts you, you both look pretty scummy, then you come out and say you have an innocent investigation on him when he is about to be lynched. I just can't buy that.

Hey, if we lynch him and he comes up town, at least we can confirm your sanity. I think the best move is still to lynch Sorin.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:54 am

Post by ryan »

OtM: The thing that is difficult right now is we have two people who have claimed cop, and we're not quite sure if they both are sane or not. It's very possible Estes is also insane and that's why he got the innocent verdict on Sorin BUT it's also possible he's a regular cop. What's going to have to happen is we're going to have to lynch somebody (Sorin seems the best case right now) and see what happens during night, I think lynching Estes or J-Man is out. Gatorguy91 seems to be out (via J-Man's investigation) Earwig and Dean are basically MIA and I'm not a fan of lynching lurkers. OtM, I'm still a little skeptical of you but you are showing town like qualities. Chaos I don't really have a read on currently, more consistent content from you would be appreciated. I'm willing to believe J-Man and Estes' claim right now and am interested in their investigations to further us in Day 2.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Off the Mark »

I did a reread of this whole stinkin' game last night and I think Estes and Sorin both as scum makes the most sense. Overall, though, I gotta say...

Boy, lot of crazy kids in this game. I'm guessing most of you are in high school/college? I am an old man. :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”