Newbie 35... game over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon May 03, 2004 10:32 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Random Vote: burninglife

I don't think it is such a good idea zero...
It would also ensure that the mafia can't direct the lynch today.
They are the only two who have a motivie to not vote for someone (their partner), once they will try to direct us, we will nail them! 8)
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue May 04, 2004 5:49 am

Post by Prince Kael »

The more I think of it the more zero's suggestions seems scummy to me!
Let's suppose we did follow his suggestion, we have lynched someone and night falls. The chances we hit a scum are smaller than the ones we hit an innocent since this way of choise if completly random and there are more innocentes then scums. So there is probabely one innocent less... Night ends and someone died, we can offer no solution to why since we haven't done anything the first day rather than randomly lynching someone and once again we have no clue who scums are...

FOS: zero
for making scummy offers.
"I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish." Genesis 6:17
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue May 04, 2004 8:45 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Mr_Gnome_it_all... Why didn't you say anything about zero's suggestion?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue May 04, 2004 10:31 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Two votes on zero... Four to lynch.. Are both people voting keep their votes?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Wed May 05, 2004 12:01 am

Post by Prince Kael »

If Zero really is scum then he's either taking the chance that his suggestion will get his scum buddy lynched
Unless Jaguar is his scum buddy, in this case there is no such chanse what so ever.
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed May 05, 2004 5:55 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I didn't really understand your problem with Rick, can someone explaing it to me?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Wed May 05, 2004 9:50 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Are you and Rick more or less on the same page here?
What does it mean?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Thu May 06, 2004 2:08 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Just posting so nobody thinks I'm inactive or anything.
Don't you have anything to say?!
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Thu May 06, 2004 7:24 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I keep my first random but now not so random vote on burninglife.

Someone who blames and votes draws attention to himself, it is risky but the town can't win without since both scums must be lynched.
Scums, however, can win without since they kill us one by one at night. Burninglife's attempts to avoid saying anything in order for him not to draw attention seem awfully scummy to me...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Fri May 07, 2004 1:13 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Well, let see what we got. We have here burninglife, popping in any now and then, leaving a one sentence post only so he won't be mod prodded.
As I said before, an excellent method for a scum, a lousy one for a towny. If you are a towny, how come you haven't said anything so far?
You know one vote from being lynched, if you are a towny the scums will happily jump on this bandwagon! 3 votes.. Haven't you got anything to say for your defense?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Sun May 09, 2004 10:01 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Dodgy? Me?! What do you mean by that?

I was really touched by your post, honestly, beautiful.. Too bad we're playing mafia and not watching a soap opera! You give me a real reason why you are not a scum, until you do that I keep my vote
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2004 3:33 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Oh... You must forgive us burninglife, why haven't you said so before?! I am truely sorry!!! I'll fix it right away...
Unvote: burninglife

What do you think we are? A bunch of fools?!
Vote: burninglife

I mean.. Why would you lie? If you were a scum you would have just say so probabely.. But there it is written...
I'm a townie
This mafia scum are pretty dumb you know.. All they have to do is just to write they are townies and all suspicion is gone.. Guess what, it is not the case! So far all you did is trying to leave as few messages as possible, you've done everything to play as much little as possible in order for you not to draw attention...
If you don't believe it, then fine, lynch me.
We are half way there. don't worry... 8)
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2004 11:08 am

Post by Prince Kael »

To tell you the truth, I don't think Jaguar is a scum. Sure she said something rather meaningless since scum will do the least expected of them so no one will suspect they are scum, however, there is a long distance between saying a maybe-false statement like this and being a scum.
You should also remeber that although it is a good technique to vote for your scum buddy since it lowers down the suspicion but it is also very dangerous, it is automatically reduces your chanses of winning to half!
To conclude Jaguar may be a scum, but the fact she tried to make a lousy arguement doesn't make her a scum...

Did anyone notice that this is the second third-vote that zero had put? You seem rather anxious to lynch somebody Zero, first you offer a quick lynch on the last to log in and than you almost lynch two people.
FOS: Zero

Why not a vote? Am I the only one who still think burninglife sounds very scummy? Yet again he gives us a whiny message saying he doesn't care about being lynch. He is either a scum or a really lousy towny! Anyone thinks differently?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Wed May 12, 2004 12:24 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Three votes on Jaguar.. That will be truely interesting.. (did anyone notice that zero is once again on that bandwagon? :lol: )
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2004 11:40 am

Post by Prince Kael »

So we have a lyncher, MGIA is the first to actually put a lynching vote... We also have Zero, being on every bandwagon so far.. Very suspicious...
I will not write much since the day is about to be over and there isn't anything to do anyway but here this, no every role claim is just and no scum will ever role claim as a scum... That means that saying that a person who role claims is probabely an innocent is very foolish.

A good day I must say, the best one I'd ever have (well, it is also the second game I played but whatever). Keep up the good work :)
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Mon May 17, 2004 11:07 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Four were on the bandwagon against Jaguar, three are left. MGIA was the final one to vote... Did you really think she is scum?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Tue May 18, 2004 6:13 am

Post by Prince Kael »

One cop, two townies and two scums, 3 are required to lynch...

Rick
Talitha
Zero
MGIA

All four voted against Jaguar...

burninglife
myself

We haven't voted for Jaguar...

It is pretty unreasonable that both burning and myself are scum and we were'nt on the bandwagon.
I believe that one or two scums were on that regretable wagon... Zero is dead so it leaves us with Talitha, Rick and MGIA... The latter was the lyncher but she voted against him a message before..
Rick was against her from the beggining and if he is scum that would explaing why she was a townie.

A roleclaiming cop would surely help us...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #17) » Tue May 18, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Prince Kael »

If I trust all roleclaims made I sum up that the cop is...

Rick!
Well rick, what do you have to say? Are you a cop or are you not?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #18) » Wed May 19, 2004 9:58 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I seriously suspect MGIA, I find his reasons for lynching Jaguar very unsatisfying!
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Thu May 20, 2004 10:01 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I know Rick's a good player so can't discount him either... but I feel that he wouldn't have gone after Jaguar like he did if he were scum.
How can you know it for sure? I mean, doesn't scums suppose to be as much unexpected as they can?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Thu May 20, 2004 11:10 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

Burning – well he could have lynched Jag if he had wanted to so he can’t be scum, unless of course, he is a very clever and patient scum. It is a possibility.
Or otherwise an idifferent scum.. It seems like he just don't care, he is now being prodded. In my first game the scum was even replaced in the middle...
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Sat May 22, 2004 4:59 am

Post by Prince Kael »

anyone who is bandwagoned to a claim and claims townie should be lynched
Unfortunately I don't understand what it means...

Your previous has roleclaimed to be a townie... Do you keep this claim?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Wed May 26, 2004 9:04 am

Post by Prince Kael »

I'm leaning towards the scums being Norinel & Mr Gnome
So do I!
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #23) » Thu May 27, 2004 4:21 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Prince Kael and MGIA have both implicitly claimed townie, and I'd think it's more likely that PK's scum because his attitude has seemed less townie-like (In the sense of the actual no-power townie role, not a generic term for pro-town) than MGIA's.
Can you add to this? What attitude of mine made you think I am more than a townie?
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Sun May 30, 2004 5:41 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Since I'm not mafia
Real clever :)
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:38 pm

Post by Prince Kael »

As I mentioned before I am suspicious of both norinel and MGIA... I was already suspicious of burninglife before and norinel didn't make this suspicion go away.. on the contrary!

FOS: Norinel
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:14 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Well last game we lost since I wote too early so why to brake a tradition?

Vote: Norinel

Since we have three people thinking he is guilty and Rick already wants to vote... Let us hope I'm not making a mistake :roll:
Prince Kael
Prince Kael
Townie
Prince Kael
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:31 am

Post by Prince Kael »

Good game!
Though I can't believe that once again I started the bandwagon which bought the scums a victory :cry:

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”