It's the Team Mafia Tea Party (Dead Thread)

For Team Mafia 2015 Games and Information
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #212 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 206, Quilford wrote:Also Metal Sonic making 331 posts in 3 days in Twin Trap and being absolutely wrong in pretty much all of them >__>

I was up for lynching you -> ETL so not that wrong? I still would have won the game.

If you want to see someone that is truly bad look at ika provide the only scum win in team mafia 2015
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #214 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 207, Quilford wrote:It was kind of beautiful though. Like, nobody has ever been that wrong before and nobody ever will again?

Well, sorry for overestimating your scum play >_> and thinking that you were capable of being an evil scum mastermind

But still, I still wouldn't have lost at lylo, so not that wrong? Like, I was gonna lynch ETL at lylo if you flipped town so yeah.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #219 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 217, Wisdom wrote:
In post 212, Metal Sonic wrote:look at ika provide the only scum win in team mafia 2015

ika and ank, that is

gosh.

Team mafia is townsided.

It certainly feels great to be the odd one out though!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #221 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 217, Wisdom wrote:
In post 212, Metal Sonic wrote:look at ika provide the only scum win in team mafia 2015

ika and ank, that is

To be fair to ank, he wasn't the hammer/conftown

dun dun dunnn
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I fucking bought scum tokens by the way. I was so happy when my whole team got the preferred alignments.

Damned replacements, they are a really bad system. Replacements are townsided.

I mean, EVEN in twin trap where I strong tunneled Quil wrongly. I obvtowned myself in a manner that made winning impossible for ETL in 3p
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Thing is, we can choose our replacements. Which means that town replacements will always be fuckingh strong

Scum tend not to replace until the last minute, by then their slot is so deep in the hole that they're toast anyway

I haven't read the ending of the LT but I'll get to it
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 226, xRECKONERx wrote:@zor: But seriously, should those surveys have been sent out already?

Also, our team PT is staying private, so I'll just reiterate here that the replace outs were bullshit, and forcing me/GreyICE into the same game because his team was flaky is also massive amounts of bullshit.

Agreeing.

Don't know what history you and grey had, but replacements system is bullshit yeah. I think it should be changed. Vezok's suggested a BAM rule set(?)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

yeah it's pretty tricky. The problem is that the team can choose their best possible replacement suitable for the game state and alignment. So they will pick the best man for the (town) job.

As for scum, due to the inherently different agenda, replacements don't work the same way for them... In fact a replacement will more often than not hinder them (Marquis -> former fish, LLD -> greyice)

Like, I lost the nightless ultimately because of a fatal mistake that I made, but certainly the replacements + a couple of other things made the game increasingly more difficult which I did my best to overcome.

For example, lynchbait ----> on town is a very real scenario that examples I think has happened in all of the town wins in TM2015, even including my own replacement into twin trap which may not have been the most accurate of scum hunting, but nonetheless a nail in the coffin for ETL
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 238, Quilford wrote:
In post 212, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 206, Quilford wrote:Also Metal Sonic making 331 posts in 3 days in Twin Trap and being absolutely wrong in pretty much all of them >__>

I was up for lynching you -> ETL so not that wrong? I still would have won the game.

Sure. And I guess all those peeps at Jonestown who had doubts about the Kool-Aid felt really vindicated after drinking it

Well sorry bro. Like I said, I thought you were an evil scum mastermind. Be complimented. I overestimated your scum game.

I was on the right track with lynching ETL after you and becoming obvtown, so you can say that I was wrong and infuriating and all that but by no means was my play bad and you should never try to sell it that way ?_?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 241, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 234, Cephrir wrote:mod error was by no means easy, but I'm not sure that's actually because of the scum making it hard for us so much as the fact that every surviving townie on day 3 was completely insane, myself included

Mod Error would've been about 70% easier if Wisdom had taken his meds and just calmed the fuck down.

Scum just hid in plain sight and it wasn't until we actually cut down on some of the noise that we were able to get to it. shos & LLD were both pretty apparent on D1, in hindsight, but there was so much other shit going on and so much noise that we couldn't see it.

You had the scum fucking up their fake claims to work with. Tier shift was inactive --> scum typically don't want to replace (see me bitching about replacements here) and then grey was also inactive ---> how did you catch him after he trackers confirmed to visit shos was shocking
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 243, wgeurts wrote:Espeonage was buisy with uni so :/
My reads in all the other games were a lot more acurate than in my own. I had shos/TierShift nailed straight away. Once I finished catching up in the large I had AD correct as well.
Also.
MS I WAS RIGHT DAMMIT.
I need to trust myself more, the VN scum team made me doubt myself.

Lol, you were not right. Only ooba was right.

Dayumm he gets all my respect points
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well pleased to provide y'all some fun in my scum games though. At least a strong challenge despite tons of setbacks.

Everyone has to sit with the revelation that Y&B has the possibility of winning team mafia so *shrugs*
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I haven't read the juicy that is this PT yet because I'm on VLA so I'll go do that
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 254, Quilford wrote:
Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 238, Quilford wrote:
In post 212, Metal Sonic wrote:

Sure. And I guess all those peeps at Jonestown who had doubts about the Kool-Aid felt really vindicated after drinking it

Well sorry bro. Like I said, I thought you were an evil scum mastermind. Be complimented. I overestimated your scum game.

I was on the right track with lynching ETL after you and becoming obvtown, so you can say that I was wrong and infuriating and all that but by no means was my play bad and you should never try to sell it that way ?_?

Nope, and I don't buy your 'another nail in ETL's coffin' stuff either. It was going to be ETL and then Molla anyway, all you did was distract by pouring shit onto me. I also don't buy that you would have definitely lynched ETL after mislynching me, your posts at the end of day definitely point towards increasing worry about Patrick. You even explained to him why ETL was town and said she had the second best JF interactions(lol)

Your play was bad, not just irritating but bad, you were utterly confbiased and not open to the possibility of being wrong about me. All you did was clutter up the thread and increase the possibility that I or Patrick could have been mislynched. A humble person would admit that

lol I'm sorry.

pls don't hate me? I don't hate you. I just did not have the meta knowledge that Mina and Patrick relied upon to read you, and I overestimated your scum game greatly. That's all there is.

And I wouldn't have lost the game, though to be fair the game was a confirmed town win anyway, which was probably why ETL was begging to be lynched now that I think about it.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I am caught up in this PT.

The normal should win. Hope they don't get complacent after getting 2 perfect streak on d1 and d2.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

If the town in the normal loses, though. Gestalt is 4-0.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I hope that was sincere!

If so, then <3
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #275 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 272, fferyllt wrote:
In post 266, Metal Sonic wrote:If the town in the normal loses, though. Gestalt is 4-0.

Nope. we lost whit flag.

Gosh, I took the white flag for granted

Did any of you guys remember a few of my posts in the vanilla nightless that went "White Flags are easy for town"?

Yeah..............
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 274, Wisdom wrote:
In post 266, Metal Sonic wrote:If the town in the normal loses, though. Gestalt is 4-0.

Nope, they're 3-1.

Young and Beautiful are 4-0, and win if town loses the normal.

Town had better not lose the normal then.

I want the white flag to be the one and only town loss in TM2015.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Purely because team mafia is townsided, and they also speedlynched scum d1 and d2.

If the scum win the normal, that survivor deserves a scummie.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #285 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 279, Gammagooey wrote:white flag was the one game I wanted my team to be scum in regardless of who was in it

Statistically it should be a town win more often than it is but I think white flag is 100% about how well scum can manipulate the town.

In post 277, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 237, zoraster wrote:
In post 226, xRECKONERx wrote:@zor: But seriously, should those surveys have been sent out already?

that's a good question. I was planning on doing them after all games have completed, but in hindsight, doing it as each finished probably would have been better.

Replacements are a tricky question. The issue is that in a game with 64 players you're simply going to have a lot of replacements, and doing it in a way that gives teams some control is in keeping with the team mafia theme. We could pretend that replacements should never happen, but that would simply degrade the games.

or maybe don't allow people who have already gotten lynched replace into games

maybe

that was complete and utter horseshit

Get a replacement pool and don't let captains choose.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #288 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 283, Cephrir wrote:
In post 261, Titus wrote:I probably should have pleaded to get my team replaced sooner in the Large. I was the only one really posting and that was a problem. We should have killed UT and Singer the night I died but Cephrir wanted a quick win push and I should not have died. :(
Yeah, it's a shame that my sole contribution to that game was basically fucking it up

Granted, we still would've lost terribly

Also, I think we deserve a little more credit than "scum in mod error sucked at claiming." We wagoned tier in the first place correctly and I at least was still going to lynch him no matter what he claimed

shos did fuck up pretty terribly though

Tiers issue brings me back to the replacement issue that I hope (for the competitiveness of scum) is mitigated twin the next installment.

A factor why Tier didn't replace out is because he was scum
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 287, Untrod Tripod wrote:oh man, having one of the not-allowed-in teams be a replacement pool that doubles as its own team as people replace in would be baller as fuck

?

What exactly do you mean here? Do you dislike my suggestion?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 284, pieguyn wrote:i got snowballed by BBT and Regfan in white flag btw. i kept thinking both BBT and Regfan were scum and going "WTF HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE", then i gave up and figured it was just Reg + CES.

i did a double take when the game ended

I wasn't following te white flag at all 100% because I took it for granted that it's a town win (I think and still think that it's a very townsided setup, moreso than nightless)

So, with my close interactions with the circle jerk (I love all of you guys BTW!!! You're like family), Regfan was on scum because he didn't get NKED.

My hunch was right; I didn't read the game until lylo "why is Regfan still alive?"
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 290, zoraster wrote:
In post 286, Untrod Tripod wrote:I mean it's just a game and everything and I'll stop being annoyed about it by the time I finish this post, but the mod team severely fucked up by allowing GreyICE to replace in and I really hope you understand that

Why?

Also, could you explain your suggestion?

I don't understand what UT is saying either.

My suggestion is that for the replacement process, people who want to replace into TEAM MAFIA sign up as replacements, and must have a good track record (considered experienced, subjective), before being shortlisted into a waiting list.

Then, captains who need a replacement just request a replacement. They get the first person in the list.

No choosing.

Flaw: not enough replacements signing up to keep up? Well, get your "friend" to join the queue then! Otherwise, just eat the penalty for having inactive teammates
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #301 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 294, zoraster wrote:The problem is the asymmetry of it. There were 13 replacements this time around.

My issue with a simple pool, and why I didn't do it that way, is one of the nice things about Team Mafia is you can pick and choose who is on your team. Forcing replacements on a team may be justified, but it removes some of that feeling.

If you didn't get to account for your teammates inactivity/didn't do your research to know that they are fantastic lurksacks/didn't pep them enough, then I think that your luxury of having a "nice thing" should be rescinded.

The "replacement pool" could be pruned/selection process so that captains don't get disadvantaged with shite choices in the pool, but you gotta work with who you get.

UT, I'm not quite sure I understand your "points for the replacement pool team!" thing, and I don't think others may understand it either. Perhaps you could articulate it in a better manner?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #304 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 297, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah, if you have a teammate flake, your fault for having bad teammates?

GreyICE was allowed to replace into a game that I was in. I've gone out of my way to avoid him. You, zoraster, should know better than anyone why me/Grey shouldn't be in the same game since
you modded Always On
. I was then forced to deal with Grey replacing in and bringing personal shit into the game with me, and was forced to deal with that even though
I
specifically avoided him and
our team
didn't have any fucking replacements. I got boned.

Yes, I personally feel that if your teammate flakes, it's your fault for having bad teammates.

I mean, it's your captain's job to keep you motivated.

If it's a real life emergency thing that bogged down your teammate, that's unfortunate, but work with the guy next in line? Chances are that he's a cool dude so no worries.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #309 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 302, Wisdom wrote:I don't get what is your point against the replacement system as it was, MS. What is wrong with people selecting who they want for their team?

did you think that Mollie coasting on "nacho can read me 99%! I wouldn't replace into a game with him if I were scum!" was fair to my nightless game?

I did what I could to work around her, but the fact was that Eddie was lynchbait and Mollie replacing in carries the slot to lylo conftown.

The above was just an example.

Choosing who you want to deal best with the scenario is inherently and unavoidably pro-town, and scum are disadvantaged significantly.

@ reck & UT, ABR in my game also replaced the fuck out because Mollie who he did not want to see in his game swapped in. Its part of the entire replacement process. I don't think it's right to slam the "if he is lynched, he can't replace into a teammates slot" because of that reason, though I do agree with the general sentiment
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 305, zoraster wrote:
In post 297, xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah, if you have a teammate flake, your fault for having bad teammates?

I mean I understand the rationale, but my goal is to provide a competitive and whole experience for everyone. The earlier that a team checks out on Team Mafia, the worse the experience will be for everyone involved, including teams not on that team.

Plus, players and teams will just be more likely to try to dodge replacement for as long as possible, which isn't conducive to a good experience.

Well, at least the captain/ that <bad> player can be blamed instead of the process itself.

I mean, the player's reputation will be punished if he pulls a stunt like that. That is discouragement enough.

It boils down into activity vs competitiveness. And the scum on the other side are humans too! Imagine how bad an experience they have when their lynchbaits magically appear into conftown because team captains chose super obvtown era to replace into a lurky flaker
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 312, Zachrulez wrote:Bussing also disadvantages the scum in a nightless game Metal, particularly because it helps town get scum lynches when they'd otherwise need unanimous town support for.

That's mafia theory. What method the scum employs to achieve their win condition is irrelevant from this discussion.

Issue here is how

1) current replacement system is skewed greatly towards townsided, because town will benefit more for choosing an appropriate replacement while scum usually don't because "too unethical" or "lurking is a scum tactic" or whatever reason

2) Reck mentioned how players with conflicts were able to hop into a game while others lacked the privilege, effectively trapping the other into a simply toxic game state (do I have your plea correct?)

3) town really should win the normal. Really
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #333 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think it's a teams responsibility to cater for their players.

You should be committed to the game when you sign up; if you don't think you can commit the time then don't sign up. Simple as that.

Slots should get 3 prods and then they're mod killed. This would increase activity/engagement and encourage good team selection.

This was Vezok's suggestion. The BAM rule set that he talks about in my team pt.

Do take this into consideration.

also, for a change of pace
can the scum choose whether or not to release their scum pts? Or are all scum pts mandatory to be released in team mafia?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 331, Quilford wrote:Hah, I've gotta say, whenever Marquis looks like he's experimenting with his playstyle (like he did here with all the happy and the !s), that's a rock solid scumtell for him. I'm pretty sure I called that early in our PT

<3
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #338 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 335, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 327, zoraster wrote:You both should have been capable of behaving for a single game.

Correct.

And he proved he wasn't, and then nothing was done about it.

In all fairness, grey was a lurky fuck who didn't do shit in the team mafia game. So he was actually behaving

Meanwhile you spazzed at wisdom which I tried to emulate the action in another game and got force replaced actually

So, please don't insult GI like that.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #344 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 330, zoraster wrote:For what it's worth, Empire (then Zar) spent 3 tokens on Vanilla Nightless to be town and rolled scum. Which he was convinced was a mod error, but certainly wasn't. One issue was he got unlucky. The other issue is that all but 4 teams spent tokens on being town in that game. It had the most tokens per player spent of any of the games. I guess lots agreed that it's a town sided setup.

lawl, I was convinced that it was scum sided and asserted in my team pt that I must roll scum in the nightless.

It worked out pretty well but 2 lynchbaits became conftown that survived until lylo -________-

I DID blunder, not shirking responsibility here, but the challenge was raised 10x which was not actually competitive and any other (weaker) scum team would probably have grogged and slam dunked even faster
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #347 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 341, Quilford wrote:
Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 331, Quilford wrote:Hah, I've gotta say, whenever Marquis looks like he's experimenting with his playstyle (like he did here with all the happy and the !s), that's a rock solid scumtell for him. I'm pretty sure I called that early in our PT

<3

I was aggressively wrong about 99% of Reck's game, UT's game, and Sleepy's game AND even a signidicant portion of my game too but I damn well called Marquis. and Titus too. and don't you forget it

<3

I called Marquis easily (truly, the FF replacement made it 100% sure. I KNOW that FF hates scum). Titus I was waffle. Vezok got her.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #351 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 340, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 328, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 312, Zachrulez wrote:Bussing also disadvantages the scum in a nightless game Metal, particularly because it helps town get scum lynches when they'd otherwise need unanimous town support for.

That's mafia theory. What method the scum employs to achieve their win condition is irrelevant from this discussion.

Issue here is how

1) current replacement system is skewed greatly towards townsided, because town will benefit more for choosing an appropriate replacement while scum usually don't because "too unethical" or "lurking is a scum tactic" or whatever reason

2) Reck mentioned how players with conflicts were able to hop into a game while others lacked the privilege, effectively trapping the other into a simply toxic game state (do I have your plea correct?)

3) town really should win the normal. Really

Nightless isn't the same as a regular game where you can just nightkill the town looking players. You actually have to deal with them for the whole game. The scum's real power in a nightless game is literally their voting power the closer you get to the end. All bussing does is force you to get additional lynches, and you can see how nigh impossible that was.

My point is that planning to bus your team in nightless commits you to lynching almost every town player. It should be obvious to see how crazy that notion is.

lol, but your point is irrelevant to the discussion we're having lol.

Edit: I was going to post something cocky but then I realized you are sotty's teammate. OK.

As with all general ideas, it depends on case to case. My bussing plan certainly worked out well, and would have been more stellar if sotty cooperated from the get go.

I blame the 2 necessary lynchbaits becoming conftown because replacement. Also, ooba. And then myself.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #352 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 349, T-Bone wrote:Team Mafia is townsided overall, perhaps we should be picking more slightly scumsided set-ups to compensate. If town wins the last game scum will just have a single win out of 6 games, and I don't think that's an appropriate win-rate.

*nods*

I was expecting white flag to win as well, making it a 6-0 town win.

Alas.

But yeah, the point is made
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #354 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 353, T-Bone wrote:Just eyeballing it feels like that to me. The large theme didn't get close to LyLo, the mini theme didn't get to LyLo, I didn't read the other two town wins, but just looking at them feels like town had a much easier ride. In these games it's not 9 town vs. 3 scum or whatever, it's 36 town vs. 3 scum. I think scum need a little leg up in the future.

I was in the other two games.

They didn't get to lylo either. twin Trap was a confirmed town win. Nightless, well damn that
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 333, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think it's a teams responsibility to cater for their players.

You should be committed to the game when you sign up; if you don't think you can commit the time then don't sign up. Simple as that.

Slots should get 3 prods and then they're mod killed. This would increase activity/engagement and encourage good team selection.

This was Vezok's suggestion. The BAM rule set that he talks about in my team pt.

Do take this into consideration.

also, for a change of pace
can the scum choose whether or not to release their scum pts? Or are all scum pts mandatory to be released in team mafia?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #357 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

can I object to releasing my scum pt?

Being a bit of selfish here, but whatever
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #375 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 356, zoraster wrote:I mean, the two times it's been run before now it's been 5 town wins to 4 scum wins, so not exactly unbalanced.

The large theme was marred by an extraordinarily apathetic scum team. Mod Error didn't get to lylo, but it did last 5 days, which is a pretty good result. Twin Trap didn't last long, but it wouldn't have whoever won (incidentally, Twin Trap had a 60% win rate for scum before now). Vanilla Nightless lasted 9 days, so it's hard not to say that was close (though worth pointing out that with 4 scum and no night kills it'll automatically last longer).

As for scum PTs, I think they'll probably be released. Team PTs will be kept private unless I'm given permission to make them public by their team.

Hey Zoraster, would you like to get the game mods of the individual games to chip in with their commentary after all this is done? I think that all this discussion puts you in a spot here and I'm sorry. But these will definitely be raised after all these is over (and since you're in charge of the logistics process, specially replacements), so yeah since almost all of us are here, there we go.

I do think that team mafia is townsided, but I think it's a one sided discussion here. Just that it should be raised so that we can improve the future team mafias moving forward.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #406 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 400, Zar wrote:
In post 330, zoraster wrote:For what it's worth, Empire (then Zar) spent 3 tokens on Vanilla Nightless to be town and rolled scum. Which he was convinced was a mod error, but certainly wasn't. One issue was he got unlucky. The other issue is that all but 4 teams spent tokens on being town in that game. It had the most tokens per player spent of any of the games. I guess lots agreed that it's a town sided setup.

I KNOW,

I don't understand why it was his first pick though (if the odds of drawing scum in it are significantly higher anyway)...
I also had no intention of playing scum in Team Mafia >_> and being stuck with the hardest scum win with 80+ players hovering around it was pretty mind-consuming.

Mina and Regfan and Singer I'm sorry I didn't deliver a win :(

My team and your team. I'm sorry I didn't hammer Alchemist that day due to my complacency that we had the game in the bag. I even mentioned the possibility in our PT.

The loss was ultimately my fault. You were the best partner ever, Zar, and I love you, I love Mina, singer, and have a good impression of Regfan.

The game sucked, yes, it was pushing us to our limits, but ultimately I fell down the 120 feet high tightrope.

Don't blame yourself, Zar. Nobody ever did
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #410 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 408, Zar wrote:My mini wine freezer suffered greatly too

And in vain, too.

FUCK THAT, GOSH

IM SORRY AND I CAN NEVER REPAY YOU FOR THIS BLUNDER

forever in your debt ;-;

If this got real I'd be responsible for all your wines
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 409, T-Bone wrote:Let's not take anything away, that White Flag scum win was a good win by that team.

All scum played well. Some better than others, no doubt, but eventually it boiled down to "how well town is utilizing the townsidedness of team mafia".

Agree?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #415 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 413, Zar wrote:Oh no, ultimately town deserved the nightless win. I'm just mopy.

Hmmmmm

All right then.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 407, Patrick wrote:I enjoyed playing Twin Trap, aside from the deadline days on days 2 and 3. Huge props to Mina and Quilford for eventually coming through as obviously town, which is what helped catch ETL as much as anything. Metal Sonic, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you'd have lynched ETL over me in endgame, but as some serious feedback, if you want to be more convincing, you should try to cut your posting level to a fraction of what it is now. More text and larger font =/= more convincing, and had you actually been right about Quilford we would have lost the game. The more spam you posted about him, the more it made him look like town, and it made me less likely to listen to any valid points you did make.

Was pretty unhappy about how White flag ended... knowing CES was town obviously helped in figuring out the game, but I really did not think ika/Ank would vote CES over Regfan. Since they both read each other as town, they were looking for the scumgroup in (BBT, CES, Regfan), which I thought should have made Regfan the obvious lynch because of how unlikely it was to be BBT/CES. The scumteam in this game snowed me days 1 and 2, but BBT gradually started to look less and less genuine, and Regfan fading into the background directly after a scum-lynch seemed the opposite of what town would be doing.

Thanks, Patrick.

"Convincing" itself is an extremely difficult skill. I feel that those who are skilled in convincing others have some sort of superpower.

If I were that good at it, I wouldn't be moping around on mafia scum -- I'd get a huge position for my job, THEN mope around on mafia scum :p
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #422 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

All right guys, thanks for making my night. Everyone in this PT is cool, to varying degrees. I'm enjoying this place through my mobile in my hotel for 3 hours, heh, didn't bring my laptop

Expecting more cool posts overnight, but this time without the fear and trepidation xD

Cya
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 419, hitogoroshi wrote:Obviously I'm biased but I don't think SoV was townsided. The neat thing about the setup is that if scum kill Alquin, they get three kills even with only two scums alive.

So it's a setup where you can lose a scumteam member and it's not all that devastating. It only turned out so bad here because of all of the lurking and hard defending.

SoV was great, yet another quality game by hitorogoshi <3. Hunterxhunter is still on my top 3 mafia games despite being my 2nd game on site and 2 years passing <3

Yeah, the setup was scum sided, and scum could have been up for winning (if they weren't just TERRBLE) But I'm talking about the townsided aspect of team mafia. Games setups here need to be scum sided to counteract the townsided aspect of team communication
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #426 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 381, Bulbazak wrote:Just going to put in my two cents here. I think the replacement system worked perfectly. Zor's right in that management can't keep track of all the personal conflicts. Replacements, just like anything else in this game, came down to strategic choices. I had Kagami Hard Carry marked as a replacement pool in case of emergency, and getting Mollie to replace Who was the best decision our team made. Likewise, Mollie campaigned for my recruiting Wisdom when Eddie couldn't keep playing. I understand MS's frustration, but Mollie's replacing into his game was a switch, a game mechanic and therefore a very strategic choice. I thought long and hard about that move and talked to both players involved before making it. Did I know about Mollie's history with ABR? No, but that wasn't the point of the switch. The point was to get Eddie out of a situation he couldn't handle and get someone in there who could, especially when it came to dealing with Nacho. I wanted someone who could have more pull in that game, and Eddie and I both agreed that he wasn't cutting it. Scum would have won via manipulation and gotten Eddie lynched, potentially for the win. I shut that down via a game mechanic. If this competition is about who is the best and the strategy involved in playing a game on this level, then the teams need to have some control over replacements when their original members walk out on them (informed or otherwise). If you're complaining because someone's strategy inadvertently stepped on your toes because you have issues, then suck it up. This is Team Mafia. If you can't take your lumps, then you shouldn't be playing.

Btw, I'll be okay with our team PT being made public.

Oh, it worked perfectly all right. But it's cancer to scum and thus uncompetitive.

Simple question: is it easier to obvtown as town or obvtown as scum?

If I get a powerful obvtowned, will he benefit more in a town slot or scum slot?

Here is a simple thought experiment to illustrate my issues with the current system:

Bulbazak is town, but he is lurkaderp and under fire. He needs a replacement. His team is superb, so they find a great town player on the site (I shall use the example of fferyllt). Boom. Slot saved, lynchbait off the table. Scum get cancer.

Bulbazak is scum, but he is lurkaderp and under fire. He needs a replacement. His team is superb so they find a great scum player on the site (I shall use the example of ETL). Boom. Slot gets policy lynched because "scum game too good, paranoia. Scum get cancer.

my point is: having the ability to choose your replacements for your team after the game has started already to improve your wincon is introducing
very strong
outside influences into the game, which is more often than not townsided.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #429 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Kagami with the genius ideas. Support.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #514 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

So. Are we all just waiting for the normal to NOT LOSE?

A group watching eh?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #515 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

So we all get popcorn, pass it around, and intently cheer for Trojan horse to not fuck up

This is a fun place
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #516 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 452, Zar wrote:
In post 451, vezokpiraka wrote:I knew for a fact empire wouldn't have gone from scum to scum

We did think about swapping Empire and Regfan for a little though... so that's not necessarily true.

Honestly, the reason for this happening was our rapport in the scum PT.

So we kind of had a bit more information! Haha!

Vezok saved singer who saved the day! Hooray!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #535 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 531, Regfan wrote:
In post 529, Cheery Dog wrote:there should be a 5th person who doesn't start with a role. This way everyone will know who is actually likely to come in.

I don't mind this idea at all - a team of 5 with 4 people actually in games, the last person moreso there to help team mates with their games and be there if a replacement is needed. I'm sure there's been plenty of people that'd be willing to take a position like that too.

Sounds cool. An optional "substitute" member.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #565 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 561, Quilford wrote:Yes ofc Nacho is trolling you doofuses

2nded
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #610 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Did we get fucked?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #613 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh. Shit.

Well

Well

Well

I am just speechless, let me think about this for a bit
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #615 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

So, the games that TOWN was SUPPOSED To win, they didn't

The games that SCUM was supposed to win, they didn't

A great day

.___________.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #617 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 605, xRECKONERx wrote:YOUR 2015 TEAM MAFIA CHAMPIONS...

WGEURTS, ANENIEN, T-BONE, AND WGEURTS!

:neutral:
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #618 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

So quilford

Bonded in adversity?

<3

We are all friends now okay?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #621 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Eggs on our face
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #622 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Ok,

Sad stuff aside: moving forward:

Shall we nom sthar for a scummie?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #624 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Oh, so quilford/reck's team would have been contenders if sthar was lynched?

Yeah, would totally give them the prize

They feel the hurt more than we do, I guess.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #625 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

OK

so game MVPs don't actually matter at all?

Player evaluations are useless because the results are made private?

----

Good games all, then /sarcasm

How about the player evaluations be made public to stroke every1's bruised ego
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #630 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Exactly. They don't.

Which is. Sad.

Zoraster doesn't have to send them out any more! Smart that the rule was to send them after all games are over!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #633 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 628, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 624, Metal Sonic wrote:Oh, so quilford/reck's team would have been contenders if sthar was lynched?

Yeah, would totally give them the prize

They feel the hurt more than we do, I guess.

Our team & mastin's team would've been in contention

Would vote for your team despite our (hopefully sorted out) issues. I love mastina team but notty was not great.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #635 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 629, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 619, wgeurts wrote:Are we 100% sure it isn't egg?

Pr-edit: just saw it quoted by MS.
Why did you name me twice and not Espeonage reck?

bc Espeonage flaked out

so HOORAY TEAM MAFIA, REWARDING A TEAM WITH A FLAKER

Don't hate on the mods, this loophole was certainly not the result that they were expecting either.
Y'know, like those natural disasters
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #637 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Tricky how all the teams that would be in contentions all rolled town.

In conclusion: to win, everyone must be town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #641 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 638, Wisdom wrote:
In post 637, Metal Sonic wrote:In conclusion: to win, everyone must be town

the winning team wasn't all town

Derp. Aninen was scum.

Carried by regfan

WELL WHOOPS DERP

GONNA RUN
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #642 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Quilford, haha wisdom did it faster than you xD
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #645 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Quil, your cat bug avatar makes you seem milder than you actually are. I kind of feel that you're more grand with a more serious avatar
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #646 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

<3
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #662 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 660, pieguyn wrote:
In post 648, Quilford wrote:argh i also would just like to register my MILD disapproval that trojan horse played the final day like he did, i think it's always best practice to let the person you're leaning towards know that you're thinking of lynching them, i think the reactions will almost always be informative and important

thisthisthithsithsitshtisthisthsithsi

while i can't really defend my play this game, i really wish he would have at least fucking waited for Egg/his team in LYLO. it never works out just snap voting someone withotu giving them a chance to do anything about it.

I don't know about this. In my opinion, giving your suspect a chance to "talk out of the lynch"... Would be even more painful if it went "OMG I GOT IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME BUT I CHANGED MY ANSWER FUCK NOOOOOO"
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #664 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I don't see why Trojan posted a long post to "decide" or "discuss" who the scum is, if he was going to snap vote though. Might as well just go ahead with snap voting without the big talk. Waste of time.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #666 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 665, Quilford wrote:Well, barring the possibility of my source epically trolling me, I'm going to go to bed now and feel sad and irate there

Night all

Hug first?

<3
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #682 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 681, hitogoroshi wrote:metal sonic do you wanna hydra

Yes.

Shoot me a PM
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #684 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Guys the modgod hitorogoshi-senpai just noticed me!!!!!<3<3<3<3 omg *screams*

ahh overjoyed that hitorogoshi asked me to hydra with him *squeals*
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #685 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

fangirling rn brb
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #699 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 693, Fenchurch wrote:
In post 648, Quilford wrote:argh i also would just like to register my MILD disapproval that trojan horse played the final day like he did, i think it's always best practice to let the person you're leaning towards know that you're thinking of lynching them, i think the reactions will almost always be informative and important
In post 660, pieguyn wrote:while i can't really defend my play this game, i really wish he would have at least fucking waited for Egg/his team in LYLO. it never works out just snap voting someone withotu giving them a chance to do anything about it.

Whilst the above is 100% good advice, personally I don't begrudge Trojan in any way.

Ultimately this game shouldn't have gotten to lylo without being broken by the PRs. If Delta hadn't wasted a result in tracking Zach a second time when he was confirmed; or if jason/Zach had bodyguarded STD to allow him to confirm somebody, then it almost certainly would have been a town win.

2nded.

No idea how he got to lylo and won.

Question is who wants to give sthar a medal?
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”