Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I submitted a bastard role for the purpose of using my power to submit roles as a weapon. Let's say Dylan is scum, I killed scum as the role I am currently. I didn't quick hammer in 416, I said "when Elias lays his vote I'm going to hammer." If you read the game you would have noticed this. Yes I did it in 462..nuff said. This game I didn't attempt , I was down. I won't change my mind on Jenter. Tar, even you must admit I have a decent scumdar. When we were scum togethor didn't I found the only scum that wasn't us, and didn't I attack him relentless? You have to give me points for that.

And I think I might claim, I'm a bodyguard. I can protect someone but if that person is targetted, I die instead. If anything don't lynch me so I can save dylan, although he could be scum.
I'm almost resigned from this game simply because this guy hasn't been lynched yet.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:46 am

Post by schismatized »

Xdaamno wrote:
I submitted a bastard role for the purpose of using my power to submit roles as a weapon. Let's say Dylan is scum, I killed scum as the role I am currently. I didn't quick hammer in 416, I said "when Elias lays his vote I'm going to hammer." If you read the game you would have noticed this. Yes I did it in 462..nuff said. This game I didn't attempt , I was down. I won't change my mind on Jenter. Tar, even you must admit I have a decent scumdar. When we were scum togethor didn't I found the only scum that wasn't us, and didn't I attack him relentless? You have to give me points for that.

And I think I might claim, I'm a bodyguard. I can protect someone but if that person is targetted, I die instead. If anything don't lynch me so I can save dylan, although he could be scum.
I'm almost resigned from this game simply because this guy hasn't been lynched yet.
I almost resigned from this game because:
1. I am badass, so I do whatever I want.
2. You keep whining/crying.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Xdaamno »

'Look, another ego-filled teenager who thinks he's better than everyone else by exaggerating my very first complaint in the game' should suffice, methinks?
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by schismatized »

youthinks wrong. I could say something even more sarcastic, but I dont want to get to off topic or "appeal to emotion"- whatever that means. Plus, you have been whining this whole game. I remember that stunt you pulled early on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well Daamo, if that wasn't scum appeal to emotion I don't know what is. I'd rather you resign then be so damn lame. Anyway I am Convinced he is scum.
Unvote,Vote:Daamo
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by creampuffeater »

UNVOTE, VOTE PANZER
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Blight »

What's up, guys? Just call me Theoper's understudy. This is the second time in the last few days that I've taken over for him. LOL

I have to admit, after reading the last 14 pages, I'm still not entirely sure who to lynch. Panzer's at L-1 (for those who aren't aware of this), but I don't feel that we should drop the hammer on him just yet.

I get an uneasy feeling from rajrhcpfreak, so, right now, my vote's going on him.

Vote: rajrhcpfreak

Also, regarding that message that we all got some time ago, does anyone know if this is on the up & up? Was this brought on because someone activated their day ability?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Blight »

EBWOP

Actually, Panzer may be at L-2, depending on whether CPE's vote counts or not.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:46 pm

Post by Zodiac »

Panzerjager wrote:Well Daamo, if that wasn't scum appeal to emotion I don't know what is. I'd rather you resign then be so damn lame. Anyway I am Convinced he is scum.
Unvote,Vote:Daamo
You're convinced that schism is scum , but still voting for XDaamno?
You perhaps say they're scumpartners , so people would not find out , that you're scum? You fail.

Unvote - Vote: Panzerjager

[/s][/wiki]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Panzer, do you actually know the concept
behind
appeal to emotion? -_-'

Appeal to emotion is where you go for the hearts of the other players to get them on your side, such as doing the 'woe is me' act. Getting angry with someone simply turns them against you, so it's impossible for it to be an appeal to emotion. The only reason you'd say it is is because you're looking for reason to lynch someone else, an 'anyone but me' attitude. I'm up for Panzer's lynch.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I'm not currently in favour of a Pan lynch, I still think a Raj lynch is where we should be going as he is a pointless, bluffing, blundering, agressive player who tries to lead the town too much.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Jenter, I agree with you on Raj, but the problem I have with him is he seems to do this in all of his games town or scum. It's just his playstyle from what i can tell (Albeit a very terrible one).
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Xdaamno »

but the problem I have with him

Fixed.
but the problem I have with
lynching
him
Cracking Idea Mafia
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 am

Post by schismatized »

So if cpe's vote counts.. panz is dead?
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Xdaamno »

No...?

If his vote dosen't count, it's -2, if it does, it's -1
Cracking Idea Mafia
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Xdaamno wrote:No...?

If his vote dosen't count, it's -2, if it does, it's -1
I think you missed Zodiac's Panzer vote...
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:08 am

Post by dylan41985 »

unvote
vote: Panzer
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:10 am

Post by dylan41985 »

unvote: Panzer
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:13 am

Dylan, that's a lynch...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Guardian »

Official Vote Count #9.5

Yeah so like, you lynch someone. This clock explodes and destroys Panzerjager with lazers. Wooh. But I can't lock the thread. So Skruffs will do even more awesome flavor and reveal Panzer's alignment upon his return.
Panzerjager [5] - Jdodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized, Ms Piggy, Zodiac, Dylan41985

Jenter Brolincani [2] - rajrhcpfreak, creampuffeater
rajrhcpfreak [2] - Jenter Brolincani, Blight

Xdaamno [1] - Panzerjager

Not Voting [1] - ()
With 12 Alive and no known bowel or voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.

Editted by Skruffs to reflect actual Vote Standings. Gonna have to say CPE's vote wasn't bolded, so doesn't count, though I'm sure he meant it to be.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:10 am

Wow. Lazers.

Pan is dead; I don't think he was scum, but perhaps my scumsniffah was defctive, anyway i'd hvae liked to see more discussion. Whatever, d2 I want to look at Raj, Piggy, Schism and CPE in particular. If he's town Dylan deserves a look as well for a blatant hammer and attempt to cover up.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:11 am

EBWOP; it's not the fact Dylan Hammahed I didn't like, it was the waty he did it andthe unvoted afterwards with no explanation or anything.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The first round of the challenge is over, and the judges ask for a result.
(The exploding clock was, by the way, a very pleasant holographic display put on by the local Middle School Glee and Destruction Club. No actual Panzer's were damaged in that display.)

"Well," said one of the assembled cast of super-smart inventioneers. "We, the people, a majority of which consisting of JDodge, Tarhalindur, Xdaamno, Schismatized, Ms Piggy, Zodiac, and Dylan41985, feel very strongly that Panzerjager is a scoundrel and a fake and he does not deserve to be in this competition!"

"Is that so," replied the judge. "Well in that case, let us simply BlueTooth Upload his brain into this handy dandy scoundrel-o-meter to see if he is truly a faking lying scoundrel or not!"

'Whew,'
, thought Panzerjager.
'That doesn't sound so bad.'
But then he noticed that the judges had places what looked like a stethoscope onto his forehead, the other end of which was plugged into an iPod Mini. "Huh?" And then, just like that, his mind was sucked out of his brain and uploaded into the portable, playable accessory that no inventioneer should be without! The judges chuckled amongst themselves. "Around here, we prefer to 'Think Differently'." And with that, they 'played' the Panzerjager track.

"Hello! I am Narcis Monturiol i Estarriol. I am just a regular, plain, run-of-the-mill inventioneer. I really wanted to win this game, but it seems that instead you have uploaded my brain between two tracks of Faith Hill and Clay Aiken. Why, God? Why have you forsaken me?"

A shame, really. The comatose husk of Panzerjager's body was found with a PEZ Dispenser that would allow him to
BODYGUARD
another player.

It is now the second round of tinkering.

Mod Note - Names of roles, and 'objects' associated with them, are stripped out before roles are redistributed to prevent anyone from being able to flavor-break the game. The name of the role itself (bodyguard, cop, doc, vig) will not change, but anything else will. In addition, roles are 'tempered' to make sure that none are too extreme one way or another. Even though Panzerjager is dead, the 'item' he distributed is still quite usable.

Please get in your night actions in a timely manner! If you choose to use your role, say so. If you choose to trade your role, simply send in a new role name and any details about it. If you choose to do neither, send in a 'no action'.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry for the Long Night!
Trying to get a replacement for Ms Piggy (who is no longer on this site).
I am waiting for one choices which should be in ASAP!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

In the morning, a few changes around were noticed.
Blight has replaced Theopor_COD.
Kira has replaced Ms Piggy.
And dylan41985 has been MURDERED.
You find him face down in a small pile of dirt. Yes, a very small pile of dirt. He had apparently suffocated in it. So sad. You notice that he had some genetically enhanced flower petal capable of
preventing death
clutched in his hand.
He was a
Townie
, with the role of a
Suicidal Doctor

With 10 Alive, and no known voting irregularities, it will take 6 to lynch!
Day two begins!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”