Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote:However, I think this kill blew up in his face. Since he killed a mafia he now has to target townies or else he could end the game prematurely if town lynches a mafia and gets a scent...
I don't quite get this. Can you rephrase?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by Stewie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
deepsouth wrote:Sorry I'm late. I had a busy weekend and wasn't able to play much. Friday, was the last day I checked to see if the game had started.

FOS: curiouskarmadog
for saying that the serial killer hasn't posted yet. I think ckd might be the SK.

vote: Raffles
for not posting yet.
sort of a silly post isnt it? You think that the SK has posted? How often?

Why did you pick Raffles over HazzelQ?
I'm not going to answer the first two questions, but the last one is kinda silly. He can't vote for both, so he has to pick one over the other. Since neither of them posted, it's pretty obvious that he just picked one arbitrarily.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Stewie »

curiouskarmadog wrote: So question: Stewie what provoked you to answer a question that wasn’t directed to you?
I already explained why I answered it when I answered it. The only possible answer is that the chose randomly/arbitrarily, since he has no other information to base his vote on (or if he does, he's not gonna tell you). Can you really think of any other method of picking who to vote between two people who haven't posted yet?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Stewie »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Stewie wrote:
I'm not going to answer the first two questions, but the last one is kinda silly. He can't vote for both, so he has to pick one over the other. Since neither of them posted, it's pretty obvious that he just picked one arbitrarily.
(1)Um, you did not answer my question. I asked you why you answered a question that was directed to deepsouth (ie not you)…
Stewie wrote:
(2)How do you know it was random? (3)Maybe he metagamed. (if you metagamed, you would find one of them is active the other is not) (4)Maybe he has a grudge from a previous game…who knows….but now it is moot because you took it upon yourself to answer it for him.
(1) I did. It was a stupid question that was going nowhere, so I figure I could answer it and focus on the other two questions.
(2)I don't. I said it could also be arbitrary.
(3) and (4) that's arbitrary.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Stewie »

But a grudge from a previous game would be arbitrary.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Stewie »

deepsouth wrote:
As to the first question about how many times has the SK posted? However many times you've posted in this thread. :-)
I'd like a real answer to the question. You said the SK already posted, and when asked why you responded with a joke. What leads you to believe that the SK posted before the kill? This question actually goes to anyone who actually said that, because I can't see how we can narrow down the field either way (ie: we can't say that the SK didn't post before the kill either).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:08 am

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the current problem with this game. We a.) don’t have enough active posters and b.) don’t have a Mod that can check the internet regularly. In a game set up like this one where we have a deadline, we need a Mod who is on top of this game. WE NEED PRODS! What should we do? Is there a back up Mod? DO we just grin and bear it?

We need the thoughts, votes, and feed back of every person in this game. If not, this game is heavily slanted in favor of the the SK and mafia.
I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.
unvote, vote: HazzelQ

He says that if he is town, we have not lost the most important player, which is a crappy argument on a game where every town role is vanilla. If he is town, he would see how this argument would also apply towards his lynch, and would therefore not use it.

Also, try to condense your posts into one. You could have said what you said in five posts in just one.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: Here is the current problem with this game. We a.) don’t have enough active posters and b.) don’t have a Mod that can check the internet regularly. In a game set up like this one where we have a deadline, we need a Mod who is on top of this game. WE NEED PRODS! What should we do? Is there a back up Mod? DO we just grin and bear it?

We need the thoughts, votes, and feed back of every person in this game. If not, this game is heavily slanted in favor of the the SK and mafia.
I agree on the last part. But since we do have some people posting, we should focus on them. I see no reason not to lynch mgn, if he is vanilla we have not lost the most important player, and if he is mafia it's a big step forward.
unvote, vote: HazzelQ

He says that if he is town, we have not lost the most important player, which is a crappy argument on a game where every town role is vanilla. If he is town, he would see how this argument would also apply towards his lynch, and would therefore not use it.

Also, try to condense your posts into one. You could have said what you said in five posts in just one.
I will post as many posts I want to dude :D

I did explain that part, please read one of my million posts again.
I see it, and I don't buy it.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Stewie »

Raffles wrote:A quick post as I have to go to bed.

HazzelQ - I'll patiently await for your answers.

Stewie, how would you like to offer your two cents?
Here's what I think:

At least one of kinetic and hazzelQ is scum. I think HazzelQ is more likely, but only slightly, and I would change votes to beat the "deadline."
Also, I think MGM is town, and at least one of the people on him is scum.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
So, my tactic was going in circles AND I were not getting any meaningless results.
I think you mean to say you weren't getting any meaningful results.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Stewie »

Raffles wrote:
Stewie wrote:
Raffles wrote:A quick post as I have to go to bed.

HazzelQ - I'll patiently await for your answers.

Stewie, how would you like to offer your two cents?
Here's what I think:

At least one of kinetic and hazzelQ is scum. I think HazzelQ is more likely, but only slightly, and I would change votes to beat the "deadline."
Also, I think MGM is town, and at least one of the people on him is scum.
Stewie: Any reasons?
The argument between kinetic and hazzelQ kinda makes me suspicious of them. Having said that, I can't imagine both being scum. HazzelQ is slightly more likely because frankly, I don't buy that she confused this game with another game... twice.

Also, MGM is playing pro-town-like. I don't think the things several people pointed at him are really scummy.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote: Sorry Stewie I don't see the connection.... Me mixing up the games have nothing to do with that. Let's say I was scum, what would I gain from pretending to mix up the games??

It's a way to justify a comment you made earlier that sounded as if you were not a vanilla townie or were not aware that all pro-town roles are vanilla townie. I might have thought about easing up on you had you not done this twice in a relatively short period of time.

Raffles: RE: you asking me to contribute indirectly: you asked questions, I answered them. I don't know how you can see that as avoiding contributions.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:15 am

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote: Sorry Stewie I don't see the connection.... Me mixing up the games have nothing to do with that. Let's say I was scum, what would I gain from pretending to mix up the games??

It's a way to justify a comment you made earlier that sounded as if you were not a vanilla townie or were not aware that all pro-town roles are vanilla townie. I might have thought about easing up on you had you not done this twice in a relatively short period of time.
So when I acknowledged it myself that would have been real good for me whatever alignment I had? I still don't get how you can use it as an argument of me being scummy.
1. you made a comment which, in this game, only scum would have said.
2. you justify your comment by saying that you were confusing it with another game.
3. you do it again.

To me, it seems that you are saying that you are confusing games to cover up a scum slip.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Stewie »

HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:
HazzelQ wrote:
Stewie wrote:

So when I acknowledged it myself that would have been real good for me whatever alignment I had? I still don't get how you can use it as an argument of me being scummy.
1. you made a comment which, in this game, only scum would have said.
2. you justify your comment by saying that you were confusing it with another game.
3. you do it again.

To me, it seems that you are saying that you are confusing games to cover up a scum slip.
Ok, you need to read what happened again. I posted directly after I made that mistake, before anyone else said anything about it. Oh, and also- #1 is total fallacy dude since I am not scum.
You posting directly after you made that mistake only means that you realized your mistake before people were able to pile on you for it. Good point about 1; append to it "or people who are actually confusing games" which I'd be willing to believe you were, had you not done it again in post 130 (and apologized for it in 131, which, once again, is irrelevant).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Stewie »

uh... get some sleep.

Also, pbpa doesn't mean EVERY post.

Anyways, from my understanding of what you said about my posts, you were confused about them to start, but as you read more of them you started understanding them, correct? Else, I wouldn't mind clarifying any posts I've made.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by Stewie »

Mirth wrote:Stewie: yes, I understand what you were saying. I did every single post because it helps me understand stuff. I would, however, like to hear your opinion of everybody still alive, if you don't mind.
1. I don't have an opinion on everyone.
2. I do mind. Giving an opinion on everyone in the game gives the SK more information. He can kill someone people don't find suspicious, since that player would be hard to lynch; they can not-kill someone people do find suspicious, since that someone would be easy to lynch; and they s/he could kill me, if I'm on to them. I generally don't think it's a good idea to offer your opinion on
everyone

Since you asked, and HazzelQ doesn't understand, I'll reiterate what I said last page (ie: my case against HazzelQ).

1. HazzelQ makes a comment which only scum would say, namely she says that we can afford to lose a townie. Someone who is pro-town would also be a townie, and would therefore not say that we can afford to lose a townie, since the same argument could be used against them.
2. She explains this by saying that she confused this game with another game. Fair enough, except...
3. She does it again, this time saying she should RC. Once again, she apologises right after, claiming that she confused this game with another. I don't believe a townie would be careless enough to confuse the games in such a manner twice, and therefore I believe she is scum. Not having the townie PM, she forgets that there are no power roles.
4. Saying that she confused the games before anyone else picked up on it only means that she noticed the mistake before anyone else did, so it's a null tell.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:48 pm

Post by Stewie »

I got a prod. I don't know if you guys asked for it or not, but in case you did, read the V/LA. I'll try to contribute later tonight, but I think a post tomorrow afternoon is more likely.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote: CKD, simple as this, if HQ isn't SK and is mafia, I'll be completely fine with lynching him.
This to me sounds like scum that know that their partner is scum, and therefore they try to line up the next lynch. Similar post in 293. I'm not sure about this, because he was voting for HQ for a considerable amount of time, but I'm sure enough to get a lynch before the deadline approaches.

I'm also willing to go after xyzzy, but first I'd like to know why mgm thinks that xyzzy is lurking on purpose.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Stewie »

Due to the deadline approaching, I will
vote: xyzzy
I am not convinced, but his participation is too little, too late, and I can't imagine a good explanation he could be giving for posting elsewhere on the site but not here.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by Stewie »

Mgm wrote:I want heatherlou and Stewie to tell me why I shouldn't lynch them. Kinetic has posted enough to analyse. You two haven't.
As much as I didn't post much, I did contribute. I was the one who started the bandwagon on HazzelQ which eventually led to a lynch. A sk would more likely sit back and jump on someone else's suspicions or make several accusations, because the sk doesn't want to create links between him and other players.

I'll make a post hopefully on tuesday morning about my suspicions, but right now I gotta go to sleep, and tomorrow I have a full day at school (leave early, get home late, very few, short breaks).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Stewie »

Mgm wrote:
Stewie wrote:As much as I didn't post much, I did contribute. I was the one who started the bandwagon on HazzelQ which eventually led to a lynch. A sk would more likely sit back and jump on someone else's suspicions or make several accusations, because the sk doesn't want to create links between him and other players.
Which is pretty much what you have done. Starting one bandwagon is not enough to say you contributed. You have been gone for days on end and together with heather you have the least posts.
Starting a bandwagon and sticking to it until the person who is the target of the bandwagon is lynched is not contributing? At first nobody asked why I was voting heather, but when asked I explained it, several times until a majority was convinced and a lynch was reached. It's not as if I voted for her and didn't explain why, or used someone else's explanations to base my vote.

I think that likely the sk is someone who vote-hopped a lot, rather than someone who stuck to his/her choices. Having said that, none of us really vote-hopped much, if at all.

To answer a previous question:
Stewie, now would be a good time, why you were willing to lynch xyzzy after going silent for two days when you weren't really convinced he was scum. I missed substance.
Because I thought it was important to get a lynch in before the deadline. That way the town controls more kills. For every lynch we don't take we give the sk an extra kill. The fact that he was posting elsewhere but not here, and that his 2 posts in this thread had no content whatsoever made me sure enough at that point that, although he wasn't a sure thing, it was better than nothing.

At this moment I'm wondering why Kinetic believes I am the sk. He's said this several times, with no explanation. At this point I don't think he's the sk, but it's kind of frustrating to be accused of something with no grounds.

At this point, I have no reason to believe that someone is more likely to be the sk than others, but I do think that Kinetic is less likely to be the sk. For a lynch, I'd probably go after mgm, because thought about this a bit and I think that killing D3ssited would have been a good way to divert attention away from himself (I believe it worked, since everyone said "oh, the sk is trying to frame him") but I realize it's not a strong argument.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote:
Stewie wrote:At this moment I'm wondering why Kinetic believes I am the sk. He's said this several times, with no explanation. At this point I don't think he's the sk, but it's kind of frustrating to be accused of something with no grounds.
Really? Sounds like your own case against Heather... But I'll explain why I feel that you are the SK.

1) You seem VERY knowledgeable about the game. So much so that you were on the two lynches for the game and have very good reasons for being on them.

-You were the first person to vote Heather. At first it seemed like a throwaway post, but then you explained exactly why you voted her.

2) Yet, you have very very few posts in the game. You are exibiting all the classic signs of "Lurking in Plain Sight".

You know a lot about everyone in the game, yet no one really knows a lot about you. These are the aspects I was looking for when trying to find the sK. You fit PERFECTLY into my SK profile.

This post made by you, which pretty much damned HQ feels very much like a SK post to me. It neatly encompaces both of my ideas.
Stewie wrote:
Mirth wrote:Stewie: yes, I understand what you were saying. I did every single post because it helps me understand stuff. I would, however, like to hear your opinion of everybody still alive, if you don't mind.
1. I don't have an opinion on everyone.
2. I do mind. Giving an opinion on everyone in the game gives the SK more information. He can kill someone people don't find suspicious, since that player would be hard to lynch; they can not-kill someone people do find suspicious, since that someone would be easy to lynch; and they s/he could kill me, if I'm on to them. I generally don't think it's a good idea to offer your opinion on
everyone

Since you asked, and HazzelQ doesn't understand, I'll reiterate what I said last page (ie: my case against HazzelQ).

1. HazzelQ makes a comment which only scum would say, namely she says that we can afford to lose a townie. Someone who is pro-town would also be a townie, and would therefore not say that we can afford to lose a townie, since the same argument could be used against them.
2. She explains this by saying that she confused this game with another game. Fair enough, except...
3. She does it again, this time saying she should RC. Once again, she apologises right after, claiming that she confused this game with another. I don't believe a townie would be careless enough to confuse the games in such a manner twice, and therefore I believe she is scum. Not having the townie PM, she forgets that there are no power roles.
4. Saying that she confused the games before anyone else picked up on it only means that she noticed the mistake before anyone else did, so it's a null tell.
You have a very good case on HQ, yet you refuse to talk about what you feel on other players. I do not think your reasons match though. You say you don't want to give the SK information, but to me it seems like you don't want anything to be linked to you about any other players, at all. Even your play on "Day 2" is extremely suspicious, and I almost thought that last minute hammer was scum bussing, and for a moment I thought you MIGHT be mafia. But when everything happened like it did, I am virtually sure you're the SK.

You're playing a VERY careful game. If I was the SK I would have taken someone like you out with my first or second kill. Yet you're still around, still half-lurking, still playing it safe. It bothers me a lot, and that is why you're on the top of my "Possible SK List".
Firstly, I never made a case against heather. So I will assume that you meant the case against HQ.

Firstly, your case against me was nothing like my case against heather in the way that you tried to correlate them. I explained my reasoning in the very same post that I voted for HQ. If anyone wondered why, they could go back and read it. It's my 7th post, for reference. You, on the other hand, never did such a thing. You simply said, repeatedly, something to the effect of "I think it's very likely that Stewie is the SK" without ever explaining why until I asked.

1) Uh... I don't understand why this makes me more likely to be SK. The sk doesn't have any information on who the mafia is. The SK is just as clueless as to who the mafia are as the town is. Therefore, if I were the sk, I'd be on the scum lynches not out of extra information but due to my own thought process which would lead me to believe that those people were scum. If anything, the fact that I was on successful lynches should make me more likely to be town, as a SK would be more likely to let the scum live so that the scum could help him get rid of more townies before getting rid of the scum. You say yourself that I had very good reasons to vote for both HQ and xyzzy, and I don't understand why you think having a good reason to vote for someone is suspicious.

And once again, my vote wasn't a "throwaway" vote; I explained why I voted in the very same post in which I placed my vote.

2)Lurking doesn't necessarily make me scum, and few posts don't mean that I'm lurking. I'll start with the latter point, by saying that you said that I had good reasons for both my votes. Therefore, I contributed to the game, particularly in my first vote, for which I gave reasoning, reiterated my reasoning when asked, and finally explained my reasoning in a way in which everyone could understand; thus leading to a successful lynch.

Furthermore, lurking doesn't make me scum. You'd have to correlate my lurking to being scum by using other games in which I was scum and I was lurking, and games in which I was town and I wasn't lurking.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Stewie »

Mgm wrote:He tried to use being on the right lynches as a defense when it doesn't say a bloody thing. I don't think what Kinetic said was CrapLogic, but even if it was, he should defend against CrapLogic with more CrapLogic.
Let's examine that for a minute. Kinetic is saying that I seem to be very knowledgeable of the game, and therefore I am more likely to be scum. How is that not crap logic? It's based on a false premise, that the sk is knowledgeable about the game. He tried to use that as a point against me, and to counter it I said that IF ANYTHING, if I had that sort of information I'd have them help me lynch town before killing them (Upon reading, I realize my point wasn't very clear, bu tit still doesn't refute the fact that Kinetic's logic was faulty to begin with, which you seem to disagree).
And just because you were on successful lynches doesn't mean you're town, it just means that you are less likely to be teamscum. The SK needs to kill the mafia just as much as the town, and he can't always rely on his day kill hitting a mafia. He doesn't have any extra information after all. Plus, if the mafia gets too big the SK loses.
Exactly, so being on the right lynches doesn't make me more likely to be sk.
As for your "attack" on HQ when you initially voted, while you did point out an interesting theory, it was far from clear and concrete proof. You had to clarify yourself before everyone really joined the bandwagon.
I posted what at the time I thought was clear and concrete proof, hence the vote. If you didn't think it was, you should have asked "hey, Stewie, Why are you voting for HazzelQ?" Then I would have explained it better/differently, as I eventually did. In other words, if there's something
you
don't understand, then
you
should ask me about it; I'm no mind reader.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Stewie »

I'll
vote:mgm
since he's the only person I've had vibes on, and I don't really like the way in which he's riding Kinetic's (faulty) logic. Before Kinetic actually explained his vote, mgm didn't say much, but now he seems to be behind the idea of lynching me.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote: No, I'm sorry, you don't get to play that card. If I were SK I would have killed to a LONG time ago. I wouldn't have let you stay in this game so long, continuing this one women crusade against me. You dying tonight or you staying alive tonight, BOTH incriminate me! This is the SAME shit you pulled with CKD's death. You say if he lived I was scum, if he died I was scum. You're playing like a newb, stop doing that. I'm reasonably sure you're town but you keep making these stupid attacks instead of going after scum!
How is that any different from:
If the SK IS Stewie, I can see him killing me or Mirth. His choice rests on if he kills me if he can WIFOM himself out of the SK position. If he kills Mirth then he'll try and get either me or Heather to mis-vote the other so he can hammer.
There's the obvious addition that, if heather dies, you'll point back to this and vote for me anyways. Regardless of who dies, I'd be scum, which is the sort of thing you are complaining about.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote:Thank you for telling me what I'll do before I do it. I might vote you. In fact, I'm pretty sure I will. But its different from Mirth.

She has been attacking me all game, despite everything. I just started locking on to you and explaining what I think. There is no proof that I won't change my mind, but at this point Mirth hasn't changed hers at all since the game began. All she has done is changed why she is attacking me. Even when circumstances prove her wrong she finds SOME way to justify her attack.

And what makes you think that you starting up the MGM lynch isn't going to escape my notice? Slippery scum.

I'm going to use my Newbie game logic to deduce that the SK is on MGM's lynch. -.-;;

I don't think that the SK is Heather or Mirth, mainly because I half expected the SK to lynch the first person he saw available, or at least not put his neck out if possible.

That being said, I will follow my own advice. I plan on waiting until the kill comes through and analyzing who is left. Assuming I'm left that is. I do believe you're the SK Stewie, but that doesn't mean I'm going to quick vote you. Stop grasping at straws.
You failed to explain how you telling Mirth that no matter who dies she is still going to be suspicious of you doesn't apply to what you said, which basically incriminates me regardless of who dies (ie: you are going to vote for me regardless of who dies, and you laid it out so that you can point back to it when it happens, or someone else can if you happen to die). Whether you quick vote me or you take your time is irrelevant.

Likewise, in this post you say that me starting the MGM bandwagon is suspicious. What bothers me is that you'd say the same had I put on my vote later on ("Stewie, you piled your vote on, slippery scum!").

I'm just going to twiddle my thumbs here for a bit.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Stewie »

Kinetic wrote:
Stewie wrote:You failed to explain how you telling Mirth that no matter who dies she is still going to be suspicious of you doesn't apply to what you said, which basically incriminates me regardless of who dies (ie: you are going to vote for me regardless of who dies, and you laid it out so that you can point back to it when it happens, or someone else can if you happen to die). Whether you quick vote me or you take your time is irrelevant.

Likewise, in this post you say that me starting the MGM bandwagon is suspicious. What bothers me is that you'd say the same had I put on my vote later on ("Stewie, you piled your vote on, slippery scum!").

I'm just going to twiddle my thumbs here for a bit.
Umm... no I explained perfectly. Stop strawmanning my argument. I said I wouldn't JUST vote for you for the sake of voting you. I would evaluate the information I get after the SK kills, if I'm still alive, and decide the best lynch from there. That is nothing like how Mirth has been the whole game. I have played an adaptive game, trying to find scum. Mirth has LOCKED onto me, and no matter what happens, she finds some way to make it so that I look scummy after word.

What, is voting for you scummy in your opinion or something? Get over yourself. If I think you're the SK after I've actually analyzed the game I will vote for you. If I think someone else is, I will vote for them.

And the reason I find you starting the MGM bandwagon scummy is because you could have piled onto Mirth and vote me, but if you DID vote me out you would be in a bind on who you could call SK on the last day. This is the main reason I think I'm still alive, so I can be the SK's scapegoat. And if Mirth is alive and townie I think you might expect her to vote me, despite everything. So I am trying to get Mirth to see her way is flawed. You are doing everything in your power to stop this, even going so far as to compare our play styles like they're the same. They're not.

Heather: We're about 3 days from when the SK should have killed. We're going to have to begin to look at the reasons for WHY. The best one I can think of, I already mentioned. If bringing that up is "scummy" you need to re-read the meaning of the word.
All I'm saying is that the argument you are using against Mirth (not really against, but still) can also be applied to you. You say "If I think you're the SK after I've actually analyzed the game I will vote for you." Likewise, if Mirth analyzed the game, she can vote for you.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Stewie »

Mirth proved that Heather can't be the sk, how?

Also, stop saying "if you read my posts correctly, you'd see that the arguments are not the same." It's your post but it's me reading it, so it's obviously my interpretation of your post. If YOU think that my interpretation is wrong, then YOU quote your own post(s) and rephrase what you said so that I get the correct interpretation.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards voting you, mainly from your behaviour during the last two days.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Stewie »

Also note that you did bring back the "if Stewie is the sk, he will kill me or mirth" to use it against me.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Stewie »

How soon are you going to check back in? The deadline is Monday, and we should probably have some discussion before we vote someone.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Stewie »

Of course, it's completly out of the question that the SK could have sent choices in advance. :roll:

vote: kinetic
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Stewie »

Bah, that's freaking ridiculous. I did all the work for you guys.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by Stewie »

I didn't quite agree with Kinetic's reasons for voting for me, but I couldn't really say "but dude, I
have
been sending the kills in advance/with time delay." Oh well, I got further than most SK's, and I find two scum (and randomly killed/lynched the other two).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”