Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Clarification:
(Since there's usually more vanilla townies than scum. Even if this isn't always the case, he's still more likely to be vanilla)
He's more likely to be vanilla because we don't actually know the scum/town ratio and the fact most games have more vanilla than scum anyway... if that makes sense.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:07 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Adam The Amazing wrote:I think hammering Xdammno isn't a terrible idea, and I'm not adverse to hammering two days in a row. However, I want us to be on the same page before doing so.

IGMEOY, YogurtBandit.
You wanna know why? I think you lied. I think that's not your real name, I think you waited so long so you wouldn't risk double-claiming. The main reason for this is because my *town* PM, to not even come close to quoting :-), does NOT say my team name. Why did you include this little tidbit of information? Can anyone else verify this, or do others' dealybobs say their team names?
I think you made up the name after looking up the rosters elsewhere, possibly where I linked it. I didn't want to link for a while, but then I figured the mafia would probably have already figured out to find their own safeclaim, so I wouldn't be giving them a helping hand by broadcasting this info to all the townies.
I dont see the harm in posting your team... This post is full of holes.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:16 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Ok, YB needs to be vigged/investigated.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Thok »

Official Vote Count

Xdaamno (2): (The Central Scrutinizer, Fletcher)
Adam the Amazing (1): (inHimshallibe)
The Central Scrutinizer (1): (Sonicpulsar)
inHimshallibe (0):
Fletcher (0):
Sonicpulsar (0):
YogurtBandit (0):

Not Voting (3): (Adam the Amazing, YogurtBandit, Xdaamno)

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

Vote: Xdaamno

That puts one more until we find out about my theory.

I REALLY want to hear from others. Did your PM say your team? Mine didn't. Yogurtbandit posted his team, and I think it's a BS claim.
I need to think of something clever to put here.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:08 am

Post by Xdaamno »

That puts one more until we find out about my theory.
FOS: Adam

What, L-1 for... absolutely no stated reason? (You didn't mention pressure, you just mentioned 'putting one more vote on' as the entire explanation.)
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 pm

L-1 because I want you lynched because I think you're mafia. It's that simple.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:15 am

Post by Xdaamno »

That isn't consistent with what you've been saying so far. You don't seem to have been pushing my lynch at all, but rather butting in with small points, and now out of nowhere you cast the second-to-last-vote and wanting someone to hammer?

It's quite obvious many of the players here are lynching for the sake of lynching, or they're scum, but I can't find anyway to defend myself against that (Actually I can't find anything at all to defend myself against, because all the recent arguments are 'OK let's lynch Xdaamno' or 'this could be been scum doing x' from my eyes).
Cracking Idea Mafia
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Thok »

Time for a mass prodding.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Well, I assume everyone's been prodded.

I'm still not buying competely into the all-stars theory so I'm keeping my vote on TCS. I'm not convinced that Xdaamno is scum enough to warrant me hammering him. Although I must admit I'm infinitely interested to see if he's scum which would basically prove the theory.

Yogurt and Inhim, why haven't either of you dropped the hammer?
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:14 pm

I did also get prodded, but I have my vote where I want it. I haven't since had any epiphanies, so I have nothing to say. I guess I could/will work on my scummy list, from worst to me. :-)
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:15 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Xdaamno isn't dead?
Xdaamno wrote:Bullshit. If a random guys claimed vanilla and everyone had a neutral opinion of him, he'd actually be more likely to be vanilla (Since there's usually more vanilla townies than scum. Even if this isn't always the case, he's still more likely to be vanilla). As a result, my vanilla claim shouldn't be used as a defense for me I agree, but using it as a scumtell or a reason to lynch is ridiculous.
I disagree because if peopel are bandwagoning enough to get the person to claim they will most likely not have a neatral opinion. A vanilla claim does not help that persons case, in fact it hurts because people start to think "At most we are losing a vanilla townie, we could do much worse."

My role did not say my team.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Xdaamno isn't dead?
Xdaamno wrote:Bullshit. If a random guys claimed vanilla and everyone had a neutral opinion of him, he'd actually be more likely to be vanilla (Since there's usually more vanilla townies than scum. Even if this isn't always the case, he's still more likely to be vanilla). As a result, my vanilla claim shouldn't be used as a defense for me I agree, but using it as a scumtell or a reason to lynch is ridiculous.
I disagree because if people are bandwagoning enough to get the person to claim they will most likely not have a neutral opinion. A vanilla claim does not help that persons case, in fact it hurts because people start to think "At most we are losing a vanilla townie, we could do much worse."

My role did not say my team.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by Fletcher »

The second one has the typos fixed...
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:03 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I disagree because if people are bandwagoning enough to get the person to claim they will most likely not have a neutral opinion. A vanilla claim does not help that persons case, in fact it hurts because people start to think "At most we are losing a vanilla townie, we could do much worse."
If claiming vanilla townie hurts me case, why do you go and lynch half the friggin town? Whether or not you lose a power role isn't a bigger facter than whether or not you put yourself into lylo (I think we're in that situation now.)

My lynch
does not
make sense. You are proposing that I'm scum, and have no safe claims in a game ran by a respected member of the site with all the townies in the All-Star game. That is just flat-out impossible however you look at it. I'd find the theory that one member of the town side is not in the game more likely than the theory that Thok provided no safe claims in a game like this.

So, I can't see any reasons apart from

I'm a vanilla townie

and

I have a different character to you guys

So since I've irrefutably defeated both of those, you're going to leave me alone, right? Probably not.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:06 am

Post by Xdaamno »

EBWOP:
Sonicpulsar wrote: Although I must admit I'm infinitely interested to see if he's scum which would basically prove the theory.
Unfortunatly, I can't defend myself against this, but it proves what a large mess you'll be in after my lynch. Possibly in lylo, a debunked theory and a crap's worth of Daywhateveritis to go on.

And for all we know, Inhim and Yoghurt could be townies with a non-All-Star role too.
Cracking Idea Mafia
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:10 am

Response to prod:
confirm vote: xdaamno
possibly
comment."
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:42 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

I dont see The caswe against Xdaamno.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:30 pm

Well, if he's mafia and I wake up dead, then that means I won't be waking up.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

Adam The Amazing wrote:Well, if he's mafia and I wake up dead, then that means I won't be waking up.
What the hell are you doing now, writing random poetry?

Because that was a shoddy attempt :P
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Adam The Amazing wrote:Well, if he's mafia and I wake up dead, then that means I won't be waking up.
I don't really understand that statement.

At this point, I'm just waiting to hear what Inhim has to say. I'd also like the 3 people voting for Xdaamno to clearly and concisely state why they're voting for him
BEYOND
the all-stars theory (if that applies).

Perhaps I'm sounding wishy-washy or pleading but I'd like to convince myself of Xdaamno's guilt before
I
hammer. I'm not convinced at the moment.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:19 am

I'm getting cold feet about this wagon. I've seen some scummy stuff in xdaamno's posts, but I feel like we're convicting him without looking at other people, which is never good.

unvote
for now.
possibly
comment."
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Xdaamno wrote:My lynch
does not
make sense. You are proposing that I'm scum, and have no safe claims in a game ran by a respected member of the site with all the townies in the All-Star game. That is just flat-out impossible however you look at it. I'd find the theory that one member of the town side is not in the game more likely than the theory that Thok provided no safe claims in a game like this.
I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the games that I have ever played in on this site (which is a nice sum) have had safe claims provided for the scum.

In response to Sonicpulsar: I'm just ready to put this theory to the test. Look at the facts. Steve Francis was scum. The only person alive who claimed before the mass claim and has a non-allstar role is Xdaamno. If you don't believe Xdaamno is scum you are saying that Thok put in two non-allstar roles and that there is no correlation between that fact and alignment. I don't see a reason why Steve Francis should be scum and Jason Kidd shouldn't.

I mean seriously, if you don't believe allstar theory, then why aren't you guys voting me? I'm Rasheed Wallace! This is as solid a case as I see. Like I said before, the worst case scenario is that we will lose a townie.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Fletcher wrote:I'm willing to bet that less than 5% of the games that I have ever played in on this site (which is a nice sum) have had safe claims provided for the scum.
I'm basing the following on the above statement. At this point, I just can't help my curiosity about the theory.

Unvote

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Really, really sorry about being away for over 5 days. I anticipated only being gone the weekend like normal, but I had some responsibilities at our county fair shoved upon me, and then a lifelong neighbor of ours died shortly after that, and I just haven't made it around to the forums until now. Sorry again.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”