Haunted Mansion 2: Restarting?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Well, this carnival ought to be fun. Anyhow, I'm going to
Move Inside: Curio Cabinet
. I want to find a mask again, then someone can attack me to remove it. :D
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

If we all go in the same room, then the game won't go anywhere (unless waiting enough time allows our escape) because ghosts can't make moves and no one can hunt them. If all the townies group together then the ghosts could pull switches in another area and hit the large group with a trap. BB, I'm not grouping in large groups just like the last one for these reasons, but small groups I would be fine with, gorups of like 3 or 4.
ON another note, I think it was bad to mention the escape thing mentioned in the innocent pm, as non-innocents may not have known about it.
Gameshark, you missed my area.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Fine, your right there, but the reason I'm really arguing is that it would be boring as an innocent staying in one spot while only priests do anything. I wouldn't have joined knowing I was going to stand there and watch priest do everything. Not that it matters, but I refuted the reason last time and I was innocent, and I'm the same this time.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Gameshark, not what I meant, I meant you didn't mention traps.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm fine with that, but I would prefer two people, just so there is a witness to say I'm innocent from the priest, and so a ghost attacking me would be known as a ghost hitting me, not a priest exorcising.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:45 am

Post by YagamiLight »

It might be two, because there is a comma and a period. It could be that the second and third row in your post are one role, and the period is part of the name, or row 1 and 2, with the comma as part of the name.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am

Post by YagamiLight »

You know, I didn't even think about button placement on the keyboard, that is possible. Also, for those who may not know, this is under roles on the haunted mansion statistics and map thread.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

keys, what keys? Did I miss something?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, ok, I thought it was something in game, and given that looking through both threads and my pm gave no answer I would have thought you something other than innocent.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

It's possibly, we could check if things like mechanic, custodian, or something like that fits in the ???'s.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

The first game, the bathroom sounded great and safe, but using my Lens of Truth, it was full of blood and hooks and demons, all invisible. In short, everything is not what it seems.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:38 am

Post by YagamiLight »

But Sarcasto, the ghosts can get hurt, otherwise our only win condition would be escape, and the survive condition wouldn't matter because the ghost condition is most likely to kill everything but ghosts.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Sarcasto, in the first game weapons said how much to priests, to ghosts, and to innocents. Honestly, I never had a weapon, so I don't know how often they hurt ghosts, or how it was designed, just what occult and players said. Also, the atacks do different amounts to each type.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:51 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Sarcastro wrote:Ah, all right, I was under the wrong impression, then. That does raise the question of why certain people were so worried that everyone staying in one place could lead to the ghosts killing us with traps. If they're in the same place and can be hurt as well, wouldn't they kill themselves with the traps, too?

Move: Inside Ferris Wheel

Eh, what the hell? I'm going to go for it.
What's the worst that could happen?
I had my guts torn out by demons in the most innocent looking room last game.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I survived as a organ grinder, and that was fun tearing other people's out, even if the last person dropped their holy water on me. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek, thats not necessarily true, no place is different for now. Some weapons where in odd spots last game. Also Zero G, if started, can be extremely dangerous.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

The Zero-G, if started, may send an array if pointy things flying at those within.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Also, the House of Mirrors, it may bring you to the mirror world like the first game.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Again, weapons may be found anywhere, not just where it sounds good. I don't remeber where I searched last time, but I'm pretty sure I searched obvious places for weapons and found nothing, while others searched odd things and found weapons like the bazooka.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Tamuz wrote:maybe we can meta this if its quasi Choose Your Own Destiny.

How many people said no extra dimension?

And do people outside see actions of people inside if they're all in the same general locations as opposed to specific.

oh and theres no obvious nursery to find a YagamiDoll. Probably the stall where they sell slash give away prizes will have a creep-ass doll.
Yagami doll? If you are referring to the last game, then I didn't have a doll, I had a mask possess me for 1 turn. Someone else found the doll.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

No location can be truly confirmed safe, one turn nothing may happen, the next, it may burst into flame or a demon may appear or something.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You never know in this game. To quote Occult last game
Occult wrote:
Eteocles wrote:Occult... this is one fucked up game.
This ain't fucking Candyland.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I think so, it was a really odd place is all I remember.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Ruins? Safe? Now that's a laugh :lol:. There are faceless demons roaming. Given they were in the last game too, they are probably similar, and therefore dangerous.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I doubt that. The ones in the first game seemed innocent enough, until they started ripping my guts out in the bathroom. Eh, you might be fine, cause they are fixing rides after all.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm searching for an item. Why watch me? I'm all alone. Given that, you can't watch me anyways, except my stats.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Thats good pickem, since the movement phase ended on page 7. Where in blood bath.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

pickemgenius wrote:
YagamiLight wrote:Thats good pickem, since the movement phase ended on page 7. Where in blood bath.
STFU!!
You misspelled that, it should be S-T-U-F. :lol:
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

When Occult says so.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:53 am

Post by YagamiLight »

When our journey through the Twilight Zone ends, we shall see Occult again, and he shall pass judgment on our actions.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:04 am

Post by YagamiLight »

The Twilight Zone isn't always bad... actually, it is isn't it?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:28 am

Post by YagamiLight »

What are you guys doing? We wont continue that way, we have to
Vote: Twilight Zone
. We can't be stuck in it after it's lynched. :D
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Ah, but the Twilight Zone isn't a person, a loop hole I say.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Ha, nothing bads happened to me... *Head explodes
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:50 am

Post by YagamiLight »

There is no non-dramatic deaths in the twilight zone.
*Unleashes a great best to tear Jordan apart.
This should be a thing in Mish Mash, like the corrupt a wish thing, pass a Twilight Zone judgment on the person who posted before you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm lazy.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 am

Post by YagamiLight »

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
~Robert Heinlein~
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Return to us Occult.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:55 am

Post by YagamiLight »

He's returning to us Horay XD.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:47 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Ooh, I can't wait to find out. But, 2 is obvious, the souls are not stolen, as the people are buying stuff with them, like going to the market to buy an apple... apples. Eh em, I only care about the last one, where did he go?
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:31 am

Post by YagamiLight »

*And of course, I'm his general, as the original giant killer clown.*
I miss my mask :cry:
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:48 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I miss being a Demonic Clown and an Organ Grinder, tearing out organs.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:59 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I think Occult wont be reviving this, hasn't posted since Sept 11.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:24 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Sorry to tell you this, but Occult still hasn't posted since Sep 11th, and I removed this from my watched topics... like a day or two after my last post. It's time you moved on Kravhen, I know it's hard, but just click it's check box in watched topics and click stop watching.
-Al Franken-

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”