Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by IH »

I will do this reread in 5-10 pages at a time. Maybe tomorrow before class I can get some done too.
Zindy wrote:CC is either Battle Mage or it's someone faking him.

Quoting goodness.
<3 Zindy

Glork seems town so far.

DGB wrote:Zebras are striped. They are like tabby horses.

DGB has a Z as the first letter in every single one of his posts I think.....

Going through her posts I see she has claimed. = \
Primate wrote:That's a real stretch though isn't it? The entire strength about mason groups, the one thing that makes them worthwhile is the fact that two people can confirm each other. I could confirm myself to myself now, and it wouldn't have any more weight than what you've tried to do there. The fact that you have two accounts is cute, but it still doesn't go beyond 'I am innocent because I say I am innocent'. Leaving the mafia to deal with you is also a complete avoidance of the issue anytime soon, seeing as you've been scummy enough to last quite a way into this game, and the double account factor will get people twitchy earlier than they probably should be, making you a prime mislynch opportunity.
I completely disagree with this. Two roles have confirmed each other which is the same thing as two people.....

Other than it essentially being a mafia double voter
how
are two players helpful to the mafia? That would be insanely broken, since if they're outed, the scum are screwed unless it's a larger scumgroup, and if they make it to endgame with too many people in the scumgroup, then town is screwed if they're not outed.

FoS:Primate

I see primate has claimed..... Little Nicky's cloned future cat..... Looking at the kill count I realise that there isn;t a lynch day 2. So I went and looked to see if Primate had been lynched. Yep.

You don't think Primate could be a town turned SK after being lynched?

An Sk reviver cat would be justified.... halfway real, as it's not animated, and halfway scum, as it's fictional, and clearly all of the other confirmed roles have been non fictional cats.

At the end of page 6 I feel it necessary to post this. I have not read any further yet, so I apologize if I am repeating someone or just stating something that has been completely refuted.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Nai »

Let me get you up to speed, IH, with what we know.

-Pooky was Scum, and was lynched.
-Glork has claimed to be a Cop. He sends a message to his target in the night with three questions, one being "Are you scum?" If they answer, he gets their alignment. And the answers are put into the opening post of the day.
-DGB has claimed to be an inventor role, and has a posting restriction of Z for the first letter of every post. Supposedly she gives three people go give her item to, and loses one of those choices that night. For some reason, half the time her first choice hasn't gotten an item.
-I am a Vig/Role Cop, with heavy restrictions on both. My predecessor vigged Thesp. I also have 3 votes to lynch, as opposed to the usual to-lynch vote.
- Primate claimed to be a Cloned Cat, who has a life for every 50k he's given. He, supposedly, has 2 lives left, if I counted correctly. Massive was the one funding him.
- I forget the word he used, but Skruffs has claimed a role that has X many choices, and may use one of the numbers at night, which gives a pseudo-random response. Supposedly, he's also got a doctor role from DGB.
- Theo claimed to be a Vig. I don't believe he was ever successful. Glork has a guilty result on him.
- And Carbon Copy is really Zindaras, who was able to control two accounts as pseudo-masons.

Have I missed anything?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Glork »

You missed that CC (Zindaras' second incarnation) also claims to have recieved a Doc role -- presumably from DGB.

Pantsman: I'd like you to protect CC, and for CC to protect me.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by IH »

Nai wrote:Let me get you up to speed, IH, with what we know.

-Pooky was Scum, and was lynched.
-Glork has claimed to be a Cop. He sends a message to his target in the night with three questions, one being "Are you scum?" If they answer, he gets their alignment. And the answers are put into the opening post of the day.
-DGB has claimed to be an inventor role, and has a posting restriction of Z for the first letter of every post. Supposedly she gives three people go give her item to, and loses one of those choices that night. For some reason, half the time her first choice hasn't gotten an item.
-I am a Vig/Role Cop, with heavy restrictions on both. My predecessor vigged Thesp. I also have 3 votes to lynch, as opposed to the usual to-lynch vote.
- Primate claimed to be a Cloned Cat, who has a life for every 50k he's given. He, supposedly, has 2 lives left, if I counted correctly. Massive was the one funding him.
- I forget the word he used, but Skruffs has claimed a role that has X many choices, and may use one of the numbers at night, which gives a pseudo-random response. Supposedly, he's also got a doctor role from DGB.
- Theo claimed to be a Vig. I don't believe he was ever successful. Glork has a guilty result on him.
- And Carbon Copy is really Zindaras, who was able to control two accounts as pseudo-masons.

Have I missed anything?
I've read all of that except yours, Primates finished claim, or THeo.

Has Glork been confirmed?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by Glork »

IH, you should know the answer to that question. I believe your predecessor already shared the details on that one.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by Glork »

BTW, since you're here... you should claim immediately.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by IH »

mmk, hold on I'll have to look at my role again,

but I know you're inspector cat, town = ) I remember because I figured you had gotten some kind of result on blahgo day one.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by IH »

I am Socks, Bill CLintons cat. I am a type of rolecop, and I couldn't use my power until buddy is gone. I was also a mason with Thesp (I think) but he died night 1, correct?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - are you sure? When I die, you are basically losing one of your investigations.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Glork »

But I'll be gaining another one anyway, Pantsman. Plus, I'll be quite convident that we'd be down to just a single scumbag after Theo gets lynched today. With the number of practically-guaranteed innocents running around, I'm okay with you dying for the sake of the collective.

That and I suspect that you could maybe possibly be a Godfather, which would prevent you from dying altogether. Based on Zindaras' death, I find CC very, very likely to be town. I know for a fact that I'm town, and I have an investigation on me, and I've nailed two scums via investigation. So even if you are legit, I think you're probably the most expendable "Doctor" we've got right now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by IH »

:embarrased: Fred the undercover kitty. I don't know why I read that as inspector cat, but I realized I had to be mistaken when I saw Glork claim his rolename.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by IH »

I should finish this reread tomorrow btw. I'm on page 31. Why is DGB still alive?
= |
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by Nai »

Because no one has listened to me when I've been pushing for her lynch since the beginning of day 3.

But we have an investigated scum. DGB can wait until tomorrow.

unvote, vote: Theo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

*sniff*
Okay, glork.
I will be targetting DGB tonight.
OH OH OH
IH! Do you have a gift?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Glork »

I'm willing to lynch Theo soon.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

Skruffs wrote:Glork - would you prefer I protect ZIndaras protect you, or vice versa? It's likely that the last person in the chain (me or zindaras) will be killed since they have no protection. The last person should be the more likely scum, because they can't kill the middle person without drawing attention to themselves, and can't kill glork regardless. They also can't kill themselves. If I protect zindaras, would you please inspect him tonight? Just to assauge my suspicions that he may just be fake claiming in order to get me killed because he knows that I protected you last night. You know, standard stuff.

Mistef hasn't posted, so I'm willing to bet he is the one with the gift.
Good jorb leading the Cop.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nai wrote:Because no one has listened to me when I've been pushing for her lynch since the beginning of day 3.

Zwhere is the investigation? Nai investigated? Uh? I am leaving for Europe in an hour. If Theo is guilty I'll vote for him.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Carbon Copy »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nai wrote:Because no one has listened to me when I've been pushing for her lynch since the beginning of day 3.

Zwhere is the investigation? Nai investigated? Uh? I am leaving for Europe in an hour. If Theo is guilty I'll vote for him.
Please, Goofy, pay a little more attention. Glork has a scum result on Theo.

I still say we shouldn't get too hasty here.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Nai »

No, what DGB is saying is that she shouldn't be under any suspicion because I don't have a guilty on her. Let's forget that she was standing up, constantly, and firmly, for scumbag Pooky, that her night choices don't seem to be going where she says they are, that her missed restrictions don't seem to have applied, that her flavor makes no sense, that she's been using craplogic, etc. etc.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by IH »

IH has no gift....

Nai, I would suggest you don't use your ability, because of the dangers, but I'm sure you know.

Does the town think there is any merit in Glork and I investigating the same person (even if I'm unconfirmed) I'm unsure if I'll get an alignment every time (there was something alluding to that in my PM), but i will get a role and flavor everytime, not to mention, it seems to an almost confirmed way to get an investigation if CC protects Glork, as my death would only confirm Glork all the more.

I will also attempt to finish the last 13 pages tonight.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IH, Mistef claimed to only have a one-shot investigation, and he already claims to have used it on Glork. Either you just messed up, or, you didn't fully read your role.

Carbon Copy - You are helping direct the doctor, aren't you? And wouldn't you want the cop to investigate someone who he knows will be alive in the morning?

I was thinking while I was working outside, Why is glork more comfortable with a 'probably confirmed' person protecting him tonight than a person he has a cleared investigation on?
Why are both of these people so sure that I am a godfather?

Before the day ends I'd really like both Carbon Copy and Glork to post in detail why they think I am so likely to be a godfather. I voted Pooky three or four times yesterday, I have been suspicious of Theo since he double hammered Primate day two, etc, etc.
That, compared to Carbon Copy, who lurked all day yseterday, before finally getting invovled - right when pooky was close to being lynched - and then btiching about how his hammer was stolen, a hammer he never vocally said he intended to make anyways.

Something about Glork and Carbon Copy's interaction today is really fishy, and I feel like I am being shortsticked in this situation.

If Theo is lynched, and IS proven to be an actual vig, than I really *have* been roleblocking him. I personally have no idea what he will turn out to be. If he actually is a vig, than Glork is scum, and will try a really quick lynch tomorrow on Nai. I don't think this is the case, but I am putting this out here NOW because I doubt, even if Theo WAS a vig, that Carbon copy would protect me tonight, even if I was then confirmed by Theo's blockingness. He being Zindaras, I think he has too much outside-of-game hatred towards me to do anytin gthat would prolong my interaction inside of a game, regardless of our respective roles, and I can accept that. It just leaves me high and dry as the doctor that he fished out of me.

That was just something that's been stewing that I think should be put out there, hopefully to be picked up on later if I turn up dead and townie tomorrow. I don't want Glork of Carbon Copy to be mislynched because of this, but I really, from my perspective, like the way Carbon Copy is playing today, DESPITE that he is almost certainly cleared.

Anyways now my attention is on Ih's slip up. Do you have more than one inspection?

It's also on DGB,. who's been gone a whole lot and came back just to say she woudl be gone for longer.

MOD, Please consider replacements and/or vote counts. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy - Please consider this - I have claimed the doctor's gift. I also have OTHER actions to be taken - and you don't. If I am scum, I can not kill Glork tonight because I would be instantly lynched as a liar for fake claiming doctor in the morning, so I can not and will not kill him tonight. Likewise, one of me and you has to be killed. You have no other claimed actions, I do. I also have an innocent investigation on me.

It really really makes more sense to protect me, knowing that if I am lying, and stupidly kill the person I am claiming to be protecting, that I will be lynched tomorrow. If only because I get two actions in one night, and one of them MIGHT be a role block, which could also, if used against mafia, protect YOU from getting killed, which is something you can NOT claim to offer to me.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Nai »

Unless I'm missing something, Skruffs, there's no possible way scum could quicklynch me today or tomorrow. Or do you have information I don't have?

IH, I didn't use my ability, and I don't plan to.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nai, I thought you were more at risk of being lynched than everyone else - wasn't that a huge part of the arguments yesterday?
Or does that reset?
Carbon Copy
Carbon Copy
Townie
Carbon Copy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by Carbon Copy »

IH wrote:IH has no gift....

Nai, I would suggest you don't use your ability, because of the dangers, but I'm sure you know.

Does the town think there is any merit in Glork and I investigating the same person (even if I'm unconfirmed) I'm unsure if I'll get an alignment every time (there was something alluding to that in my PM), but i will get a role and flavor everytime, not to mention, it seems to an almost confirmed way to get an investigation if CC protects Glork, as my death would only confirm Glork all the more.

I will also attempt to finish the last 13 pages tonight.
I thought it was a one-shot deal...

There is no merit in investigating the same person. Role names are pretty close to alignments here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”